Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487140 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Guys, please for the sake of reviews, i would appreciate the favor of a small job, even if its to proofread a single page, i would so appreciate. Thanks. https://www.freelancer.com/u/Candlelyte.html
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
lolz, a smiling face usually works wonders!, use it to your advantage jor..my own na to look pretend like say i no see anything embarassed

Hvae you filed a dispute yet?
Godmother:

Lolz at packaging. grin
Just compliment a girl and leave it at that jare
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
sweetest heart ehhh!...indestructablex you don dey farm for another man farmland oh angry
cremeandchic:

Sweetest heart, howdy?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
tooltip:
Wow! I just had a shocking experience, was in the market to shop an hour ago when i slipped.....it was one of those dilapidated makeshift stairwells in the market. with broken rusty jarred hand rests

I held on to the jarred hand rests while it made a deep cut through my palm......had it been my waist tht rolled down that staircase...It would have been a different story

Family make una help me thank God oh, and may God protect everyone in this thread from any form of mishap

Ha! Pele dear.

God would continue to protect us all (amen).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
tooltip:
lolz, a smiling face usually works wonders!, use it to your advantage jor..my own na to look pretend like say i no see anything
embarassed

Hvae you filed a dispute yet?

Thanks joor.
I havent o, dont even know how to. Will play around the site and learn. I tink I sawthe dispute button somewhere

*modified*

Just saw your post where you said you fell at the market. Sorry o, hope you werent all that injured
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thanks dearie....cut was deep!, but i can type, wont be able to wash dishes for a while..... embarassed

You should play around the website and the new interface, just keep at it ok?, you'll smile so much this month...
angry
Godmother:

Thanks joor.
I havent o, dont even know how to. Will play around the site and learn. I tink I sawthe dispute button somewhere

*modified*

Just saw your post where you said you fell at the market. Sorry o, hope you werent all that injured
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
tooltip:
Wow! I just had a shocking experience, was in the market to shop an hour ago when i slipped.....it was one of those dilapidated makeshift stairwells in the market. with broken rusty jarred hand rests

I held on to the jarred hand rests while it made a deep cut through my palm......had it been my waist tht rolled down that staircase...It would have been a different story

Family make una help me thank God oh, and may God protect everyone in this thread from any form of mishap

Ha! Sorry o. The Lord will continue to watch over everyone of us o. It is well.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
cremeandchic:

I don't understand you again o *side eyes

Plus, i've missed you.

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin. I dey Õoooº°˚ ˚°º
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oga tooltip, so sorry for your accident, your bank alerts will not pause in Jesus name. guys in the house please stay away from any employer named wordleads or wordleads2, very rosy jobs will not hesitate to release milestones but he is a scam, has an american flag on but he is asian. for some reasons freelancer cant allow me to withdraw the payments this employer made to me cos they say his account has issues...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mahyowah(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com
I am really elated that i found something like this. I'm a writer by nature and this is an opportunity to earn something from what i love to do. My question is, can paypal be used now since we now have it in Nigeria?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Dekatron(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2015
okay guys. I got picked by an employer,but my question:
1.How do i start the work?
2.How do I download the desktop app
3.My payoneer card is arriving by 28,how do i withdraw my freelancer earnings with it. Reply ASAP. thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 04, 2015
good posting. but i suggest any interested person should assure himself if it is what he can do.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 04, 2015
Good posting.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by forhadprobal(m): 8:15am On Jul 04, 2015
The main benefit of working at UVOCorp agency is that you can work remotely, and experience complete freedom, while concentrating on your other projects when necessary. You can manage your personal time exactly the way you like it. You receive orders in advance, and plan your time ahead, around your main job or personal life. This means freedom and responsibility.

You need nothing but academic skills. There is no work experience, and no entrance or registration fees. Helping others with what you already know is all that matters.
All you need to start work is an internet connection and a free working schedule. https://www.uvocorp.com/freelancewriting/sitemap
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by idee91: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello guys !!
Just joined the freelance movement.....
Tried to bid for a job and was asked for
1. Uk English- level 1
2. Us English-level 1
What can I do about that ??

Cc ladywriter & co.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by offegas(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please how do i get jobs on freelancer, have taken the necessary steps,still no job yet
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
mahyowah:
I am really elated that i found something like this. I'm a writer by nature and this is an opportunity to earn something from what i love to do. My question is, can paypal be used now since we now have it in Nigeria?

Paypal can only be used to make payment and not to receive money. That is why we use Payoneer mastercard, which is free and easy to use.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dekatron:
okay guys. I got picked by an employer,but my question:
1.How do i start the work?
2.How do I download the desktop app
3.My payoneer card is arriving by 28,how do i withdraw my freelancer earnings with it. Reply ASAP. thanks

One step at a time.
Accept the project and start working on it. When you finish it, you can submit it through the inbox. Click on the app and download it. When your payoneer arrives, you can connect it with your freelancer account under the finance menu.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
idee91:
Hello guys !!
Just joined the freelance movement.....
Tried to bid for a job and was asked for
1. Uk English- level 1
2. Us English-level 1
What can I do about that ??

Cc ladywriter & co.

You have to write the exam. Not all projects have that requirement. I suggest you look for such project, earn some money and then use it to buy the exam. You can also use accumulated points to buy it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
offegas:
Please how do i get jobs on freelancer, have taken the necessary steps,still no job yet

Bid on at least 5 projects per day. Make sure your proposal is good. You can modify the example given by Indestructiblex and Tooltip. Make sure your profile description is cool too.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Dekatron(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
ladywriter:

One step at a time.
Accept the project and start working on it. When you finish it, you can submit it through the inbox. Click on the app and download it. When your payoneer arrives, you can connect it with your freelancer account under the finance menu.

Thanks. But the problem is :

HOW DO I START WORKING ON IT?

I CLICKED ON THE APP, IT SAID I SHOULD INSTALL MICROSOFT VIRTUAL C++ 2010 x86 bla bla . . I did, but still, stuck on the 'select your OS thing' . I hope u understand.

I use a windows system(32 bit, WINDOWS 7 ultimate)

i wll upload a screenshot later.

I have been given the job, but the employer is not giving me the topic of the article to write on. Is it that i choose a topic + how exactly do i start working?? Its all fvcked up!!

Thanks. . . Screenshots coming later
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by idee91: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
ladywriter:

You have to write the exam. Not all projects have that requirement. I suggest you look for such project, earn some money and then use it to buy the exam. You can also use accumulated points to buy it.
Thanks dear.... could you pls share a link to ur profile so I could see how I can modify my profile ?
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dekatron:

Thanks. But the problem is :

HOW DO I START WORKING ON IT?

I CLICKED ON THE APP, IT SAID I SHOULD INSTALL MICROSOFT VIRTUAL C++ 2010 x86 bla bla . . I did, but still, stuck on the 'select your OS thing' . I hope u understand.

I use a windows system(32 bit, WINDOWS 7 ultimate)

i wll upload a screenshot later.

I have been given the job, but the employer is not giving me the topic of the article to write on. Is it that i choose a topic + how exactly do i start working?? Its all fvcked up!!

Thanks. . . Screenshots coming later

Communicate with him. Ask him to send the topic of the article to you. For the app issue, you can contact the support desk.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by offegas(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
ladywriter:

Bid on at least 5 projects per day. Make sure your proposal is good. You can modify the example given by Indestructiblex and Tooltip. Make sure your profile description is cool too.
Thanks for your reply,but the problem is am left with only 2 bids allocated to me,I thought am entitled to 20 bids every month
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
tooltip:

It is well. Thank God for divine protection and more of it in Jesus name.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
offegas:

Thanks for your reply,but the problem is am left with only 2 bids allocated to me,I thought am entitled to 20 bids every month

The number of bids you have per month depends on your membership plan. If you need more bids, then you have to upgrade.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Dekatron(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
ladywriter:

Communicate with him. Ask him to send the topic of the article to you. For the app issue, you can contact the support desk.
here we go

yea,he is going to give me a topic

@screenshot:l am stuck there,having installed all it asked for. Help

& some people are asking for samples,but i tell them i will,provided that guarantees i am going to be employed. Hope I did well?

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Guys, do you think its sensible writing a 500 worded article, just for sample, to prove i can do the main job? An employer contacted me and is asking i write a sample of 500 words on a topic he chose. How am i sure the supposed sample is not the main job and he"s just trying to con me...please help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.