Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,534 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (499004 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
silkytouch:
Guys, do you think its sensible writing a 500 worded article, just for sample, to prove i can do the main job? An employer contacted me and is asking i write a sample of 500 words on a topic he chose. How am i sure the supposed sample is not the main job and he"s just trying to con me...please help
Any sample request above 200 words is suspicious. But if you are a newbie looking for reviews, no sacrifice or risk would be too much. Most of us did it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by flames007(m): 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
tonytony208:
Ladywriter is very correct. I also work on freelancer dot com. In fact, that is my only source of income and it is the only viable source through which i personally sponsor my education.
tonytony,pls show me d way too.am a student lyk u.detail me plsss! wink
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na Indians and Pakistanis just de rule FL, and they are making lots of money off other peoples work. Getting good jobs of big money based on their reviews and outsourcing them for peanuts. I go rise shaa, i go do dem back. angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Sard(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hello. I need help,pls. A client awarded me a project worth $200,which will be paid in batches, but $20 was instantly deducted from my FL account. What can I do for them to refund my money?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by yebo36(f): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
silkytouch:
Guys, do you think its sensible writing a 500 worded article, just for sample, to prove i can do the main job? An employer contacted me and is asking i write a sample of 500 words on a topic he chose. How am i sure the supposed sample is not the main job and he"s just trying to con me...please help
Good. I wanted asking the same question cos i had a similar experience. I think its a new style they now use to get the work done free. I am getting tired of freelance. Com, the slavery there is too especially the Indians.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sard:
Hello. I need help,pls. A client awarded me a project worth $200,which will be paid in batches, but $20 was instantly deducted from my FL account. What can I do for them to refund my money?
It can only be refunded if your client refuse to pay you the $200. That $20 is 10% freelancer.com fee for the $200 project you accepted. So, put ya mind at rest. Sometimes I wan go crazy at first concerning this until I checked their faqs. That's why in the freelancing world of charging fees for project, I will give it to Fiverr.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
yebo36:

Good. I wanted asking the same question cos i had a similar experience. I think its a new style they now use to get the work done free. I am getting tired of freelance. Com, the slavery there is too especially the Indians.
Just like my comment above, I think I will write an article on these freelancing sites one of these days. I will give it to Fiverr in curbing scamming to the barest minimum. You can't give out a project without paying. No slavery economy there. It is either u have money to pay for a gig or u go jump into atlantic ocean. Unlike freelancer.com where any dick and harry can just post a project, not yet certified their payment system and profile and still be asking for one sample. Don't get tired. Be selective in your choice of work and employers too. That site would have been the best if they can emulate Fiverr's payment system. But a big site like that will always be a house for worms due to the lackadaisical attitude of the management.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Sard(m): 12:17am On Jul 06, 2015
twosquare:
It can only be refunded if your client refuse to pay you the $200. That $20 is 10% freelancer.com fee for the $200 project you accepted. So, put ya mind at rest. Sometimes I wan go crazy at first concerning this until I checked their faqs. That's why in the freelancing world of charging fees for project, I will give it to Fiverr.
Thanks. I was actually baffled at first, but with this your reply, I will just calm down.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 12:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Its a pity that we re here on this forum, castigating the Indians and the Pakistanis of slave labor, while our own brothers have also joined the trend. Imagine a Nigerian brother specifically asking for Nigerian newbie writers, and when i put in a bid, after asking for a sample, which i gave him, he commended it but said he needed a bigger sample, this time 500 words on a topic he would provide. He sent me Contingency Plan for medical and dental offices. A lot of folks have no clue about them, why they need them, what they are., that i should write a sample on that and send it back to him in the next 12 hrs, only then would he give me the supposed job, i declined and he walked. During the course of our chat, he was sounding so mean and unfriendly. Instead of helping each other grow on FL, we are taking advantage of the newbies who happen to be our country men.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2015
silkytouch:
Its a pity that we re here on this forum, castigating the Indians and the Pakistanis of slave labor, while our own brothers have also joined the trend. Imagine a Nigerian brother specifically asking for Nigerian newbie writers, and when i put in a bid, after asking for a sample, which i gave him, he commended it but said he needed a bigger sample, this time 500 words on a topic he would provide. He sent me Contingency Plan for medical and dental offices. A lot of folks have no clue about them, why they need them, what they are., that i should write a sample on that and send it back to him in the next 12 hrs, only then would he give me the supposed job, i declined and he walked. During the course of our chat, he was sounding so mean and unfriendly. Instead of helping each other grow on FL, we are taking advantage of the newbies who happen to be our country men.
Are you surprised? You shouldn't be because that is the business world for you. No brother in the jungle. Do your own thing and help out where you can.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Sard(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2015
twosquare:
Pls, what of if I ask the client to cancel the project and decline the milestone created, will the fund be returned to my account and won't there be any implications on my profile? I really want to withdraw that money.
Any other experienced freelancer can help me solve this problem,pls.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Sard:

Pls, what of if I ask the client to cancel the project and decline the milestone created, will the fund be returned to my account and won't there be any implications on my profile? I really want to withdraw that money.
Any other experienced freelancer can help me solve this problem,pls.
Implications of canceling the project will have effect on your rewards if you pull out. Nothing will affect your rating except the employer gave you a bad review. You can only cancel the milestone he or she created at your end. Contact freelancer. com for a refund or plead with the employer to create a milestone of the amount that was deducted for accepting his project (which I doubt he will do). My question is why would you want to pull out of a job of $200. Which niche is it in? I am willing to take it over if it is my area of specialization.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Sard(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
twosquare:
Implications of canceling the project will have effect on your rewards if you pull out. Nothing will affect your rating except the employer gave you a bad review. You can only cancel the milestone he or she created at your end. Contact freelancer. com for a refund or plead with the employer to create a milestone of the amount that was deducted for accepting his project (which I doubt he will do). My question is why would you want to pull out of a job of $200. Which niche is it in? I am willing to take it over if it is my area of specialization.
I guess I still don't understand how things work on FL. I am not really pulling out of the job, I am just looking for a way to get a refund of the money debited from my account because I want to withdraw this week. By the way, it is an article writing project.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Sard:

I guess I still don't understand how things work on FL. I am not really pulling out of the job, I am just looking for a way to get a refund of the money debited from my account because I want to withdraw this week. By the way, it is an article writing project.
Just as I said, I will still give it to Fiverr when it comes to the issue of managing money and payments. FL is too ambitious, that's why my present account, I have not verified my payment system. I know you have verified it, so anytime you award or accept a project, they will deduct straight from your Nigerian account rather than your earnings on FL. That's how it rolls. But for me that is yet to verify my payment system or I have N0.00 in my bank acct, they can't deduct anything. They will rather give the option of deducting from my earnings on FL which is okay by me than touching the money I have plans for in my bank. That's why. You can only get a refund if you reject the project by contacting them or you have earnings already on FL and implore them to deduct from that rather than your bank acct.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by topsquino(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
tranxo:
Are you surprised? You shouldn't be because that is the business world for you. No brother in the jungle. Do your own thing and help out where you can.

O boy, I stumbled upon that same Nigerian charlatan named PAOSCA yesterday. I just don't know why some Nigerians like besmirching the reputations of this great country. I have lost out on several projects just because of the stereotypical notion that Nigerians are fraudsters. Newbies, please learn from everybody's mistake by reading every comments on this thread. I feel sad when greenhorns repeat some of the disappointing mistakes that we had made while climbing the ladder of freelancing.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2015
That was how I was scammed by a Nigerian by the name of Lexxyrule when I first started out, I accepted his project without any milestone and wrote 15 articles for him on trust that he is my Nigerian brother only for the bas tard to refuse paying and even ignoring my messages. I learned the hardway. The paosca guy contacted me last night but I just ignored his message.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Sard(m): 12:55am On Jul 07, 2015
twosquare:
Just as I said, I will still give it to Fiverr when it comes to the issue of managing money and payments. FL is too ambitious, that's why my present account, I have not verified my payment system. I know you have verified it, so anytime you award or accept a project, they will deduct straight from your Nigerian account rather than your earnings on FL. That's how it rolls. But for me that is yet to verify my payment system or I have N0.00 in my bank acct, they can't deduct anything. They will rather give the option of deducting from my earnings on FL which is okay by me than touching the money I have plans for in my bank. That's why. You can only get a refund if you reject the project by contacting them or you have earnings already on FL and implore them to deduct from that rather than your bank acct.
I should have done that too, but it is too late now. Thanks for all responses, bro. I am grateful.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Sard:

I should have done that too, but it is too late now. Thanks for all responses, bro. I am grateful.
u're welcome.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2015
guys, shey if i finish an employer's job, na just to send am for am via that dialogue box wey men and am use the chat abi? abeg make una tell me make i submit my work.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
bros me and u don bid for one job same time before, cos i don see this your moniker for one job wey i bid for!! Ok!! na for that Paosca guy project. lol grin cheesy
jonaboy:
That was how I was scammed by a Nigerian by the name of Lexxyrule when I first started out, I accepted his project without any milestone and wrote 15 articles for him on trust that he is my Nigerian brother only for the bas tard to refuse paying and even ignoring my messages. I learned the hardway. The paosca guy contacted me last night but I just ignored his message.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Millionjeff: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
pls brothers and sisters,i need your help,i just registered with freelancer but i can't bid on any projects.i click on WORK and click on drop down menu,browse all projects,projects with my skills and browse categories but i can't bid.I also tried to put my payoneer mastercard details but is saying error.

cc..
All experts in the house.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2015
silkytouch:
guys, shey if i finish an employer's job, na just to send am for am via that dialogue box wey men and am use the chat abi? abeg make una tell me make i submit my work.
Yes
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Are you sure you want to request for the release of this milestone? Make i say yes?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks man
twosquare:
Yes
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hello all, payoneer asked me to verify my identity. Must I scan the I.D and send through a cafe or will a phone snap be okay?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hello all, payoneer asked me to verify my identity. Can I simply snap the I.D with my phone and send or must it be scanned?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Millionjeff:
pls brothers and sisters,i need your help,i just registered with freelancer but i can't bid on any projects.i click on WORK and click on drop down menu,browse all projects,projects with my skills and browse categories but i can't bid.I also tried to put my payoneer mastercard details but is saying error.

cc..
All experts in the house.

Contact the support desk asap!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jaeik: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
guys i am not getting any jobs on FL ooo dont know what i am not doing right.

please any clues on how to get jobs?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hi guys! I just received my first payment after 2 weeks on FL, it was a transcription job, and the employer was extra nice, although the pay wasn't so good, but for experience sake and for the sake of deflowering my FL account, i'd say its worth it. Its upwards and onward now.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by offegas(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
I need a gig on Fl just to build my profile, don't want to give up now
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1Dray(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
offegas:
I need a gig on Fl just to build my profile, don't want to give up now

Stop screaming "I need a gig, I need a gig". If you really need a task you can easily get one with lots of articles wasting waiting for freshers to come bid and write. The questions are, will you be able to pass copyscape 100%? Will you be able to write many articles in a day? Are you willing to accept $1.25 per 500 words? Can you deliver on deadline?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by offegas(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
1Dray:

Stop screaming "I need a gig, I need a gig". If you really need a task you can easily get one with lots of articles wasting waiting for freshers to come bid and write. The questions are, will you be able to pass copyscape 100%? Will you be able to write many articles in a day? Are you willing to accept $1.25 per 500 words? Can you deliver on deadline?

Am ready for $0.00 job just to get started on FL,so if you have any gig contact me ,thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.