Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486825 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2015
ranson:

Thanks a lot. I use etisalat. I've taking Ladywriter's advise, I will not quit. Thanks again for providing real clue.
U're welcome
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emmygzy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
ladywriter:

Ha! Sorry o. The Lord will continue to watch over everyone of us o. It is well.
please madam, i need you to gimme like two jobs for the sake of review sake. I will like to pm you so that we can talk about it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by creampassion: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
@ twosquare thank you for your response , yes I know I will have to pay for the service I need but what I was trying to say was this, before when I used my uba africard to buy anything online or even make an ATM withdrawal ,Now after paying for the item they usually took like N105 from my account just wanted to know if GTB does the same.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
For those complaining about Freelancer website, i think using a different browser might help. I use Torch browser for freelancer and it doesnt give me problems, then i tried using Opera, Mozilla and even chrome and its so slow....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eye2sabi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
ladywriter:

Tell her to award the job, set the milestone and you will complete it within the stipulated time.
Madam please check your mail.
Thanks mam
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
creampassion:
@ twosquare thank you for your response , yes I know I will have to pay for the service I need but what I was trying to say was this, before when I used my uba africard to buy anything online or even make an ATM withdrawal ,Now after paying for the item they usually took like N105 from my account just wanted to know if GTB does the same.
nope. GTB will only charge you the naira equivalent. No extra charge.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
silkytouch:
For those complaining about Freelancer website, i think using a different browser might help. I use Torch browser for freelancer and it doesnt give me problems, then i tried using Opera, Mozilla and even chrome and its so slow....
I'm going to try out Torch browser and see what they've got.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Hi gurus,

I am new to freelancer. I am writing articles for someone. I have already written about 20 and it continues. despite completing and delivering each set milestone,he has not given me any review.My question is : Are reviews given at the end of that particular project? If i will have to write over 200 articles in the next 2 months , will i have to wait till then to get reviews? Can i ask for reviews for each milestone job completed or wait till all the job is declared complete. I'm confused because despite all i have written, my profile still shows 0% completed and no reviews. Note, he has been releasing the money as each set of milestone is delivered.
Please i need clarification from experts.
Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
ken4jj:
Hi gurus,

I am new to freelancer. I am writing articles for someone. I have already written about 20 and it continues. despite completing and delivering each set milestone,he has not given me any review.My question is : Are reviews given at the end of that particular project? If i will have to write over 200 articles in the next 2 months , will i have to wait till then to get reviews? Can i ask for reviews for each milestone job completed or wait till all the job is declared complete. I'm confused because despite all i have written, my profile still shows 0% completed and no reviews. Note, he has been releasing the money as each set of milestone is delivered.
Please i need clarification from experts.
Thanks

Hi, you can ask him to please close the project after each 20 or 40 articles, give you a review and hire you directly for the next batch. Tell him the importance of a review to your profile and work on FL. I am sure he will understand.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
Guys please how can i convert my Indian Rupees into USD on FL? abeg, i no wan de see that yeye currency symbol, e no de motivate me at all...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
ladywriter:

Hi, you can ask him to please close the project after each 20 or 40 articles, give you a review and hire you directly for the next batch. Tell him the importance of a review to your profile and work on FL. I am sure he will understand.
Thanks.
Does it mean if i write up to 20 articles and he now closes the project, i will get only 1 review? wao thats not fair ooo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kayworld2(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Wow!!! FIVERR is also a place to EARN.
You can source for your article writting as well on this site.

*Testimony from a BEST seller*
Super Seller Crslaytor: From Buyer to Seller to Becoming His Own Boss.

This seller was now one of the best seller on FIVERR. He came to known Fiverr as a buyer and now selling like mad on this platform. He received 1gig per week, 2 gigs per week, 5gigs per week and so on. This good testimony with only a gig.

Imagine how much he will be earning if he provide many different gigs? Like:

1. Vídeo Animation ( www.videomakerfx.com )
2. Whiteboard Animation
3. Marketing Vídeo
4. Traffic Software
5. Professional Logo ( www.aaa-logo.com )
6. Professional Facebook Banner
7. Professional Landing Page
8. Professional Ecover
9. Professional Website Design
10.Unlimited Traffic to your website
11.Unlimited Backlinks ( www.scrapebox.com )

Please how much did you think you can earn from these?

Tap in these gigs on FIVERR today and gain your financial freedom.

You can read Crslaytor story here: http://blog.fiverr.com/super-seller-crslaytor-from-buyer-to-seller-to-becoming-his-own-boss/?utm_source=nt_ct&utm_term=n922

You can also get all those software mention above from me by forwarding your request to kayworld22009@gmail.com or chat with me on whatsapp: 0 8 1 3 4 6 6 0 0 0 0

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2015
silkytouch:
Guys please how can i convert my Indian Rupees into USD on FL? abeg, i no wan de see that yeye currency symbol, e no de motivate me at all...
use google for conversion.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
slim49z:
A word about freelancer.com- Always withdraw your money as soon as you earn it!

Read this, https://omnipresentwords./2013/02/05/freelancer-com-scam-part-i-how-10-cost-me-14000-among-other-misgivings-and-apathy-of-freelancer-com-staff/

@Slim49z, I read the article on the link above. I think FL is afraid of money laundering through their website because the money in question is much. With communications on both sides, the issue can be resolved once it is verified that it is not an illegal transfer. I have been working on FL since 2011 and I have handled some big projects. I always get my money whenever I wanted it. So, guys don't be afraid.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 14, 2015
GET UR DATA AT A VERY CHEAPER PRICE MTN 1GIG-----#700 2GIG-----#1400 4GIG-----#2500 GLO 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 AIRTEL 1GIG_____#700 2GIG______#1300 4GIG_____#2500 ETISALAT 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 ......WHATSAPP 09050947168 OR CALL : 09037101896 U CAN Call TBOY FOR MORE INQUIRY.....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 4:00am On Jul 14, 2015
ladywriter:

@Slim49z, I read the article on the link above. I think FL is afraid of money laundering through their website because the money in question is much. With communications on both sides, the issue can be resolved once it is verified that it is not an illegal transfer. I have been working on FL since 2011 and I have handled some big projects. I always get my money whenever I wanted it. So, guys don't be afraid.
well answered ma'am but did you read the many comments below the post? All complaining of same thing. I mean no 'negativity' here, just that it's good to be informed.

I also read FL terms, there is a clause where it says "it reserves the right to terminate any account without any reason.." Now wt kinda yearn is dat
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2015
slim49z:
well answered ma'am but did you read the many comments below the post? All complaining of same thing. I mean no 'negativity' here, just that it's good to be informed.

I also read FL terms, there is a clause where it says "it reserves the right to terminate any account without any reason.." Now wt kinda yearn is dat

If you are looking for 'negativity' about FL, you will see lots of them online. Instead of seeing the 'negativity', see 'opportunity' to learn and grow. Then concentrate on your work, learn as much as you can and set up your own online business. It is a place to get stabilized financially so that you can have enough funds to start other business online. So, look at it that way. I am not defending FL, I am not their ambassador, but God has really used the platform to help me and other Nigerians. It is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 7:30am On Jul 14, 2015
ladywriter:

If you are looking for 'negativity' about FL, you will see lots of them online. Instead of seeing the 'negativity', see 'opportunity' to learn and grow. Then concentrate on your work, learn as much as you can and set up your own online business. It is a place to get stabilized financially so that you can have enough funds to start other business online. So, look at it that way. I am not defending FL, I am not their ambassador, but God has really used the platform to help me and other Nigerians. It is well!
it is truly well my Lady. In God we trust!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Guys please anybody ever had this problem? Since today, whenever i click on a project, the page gives me forbidden 403 error...please any solutions?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1Dray(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Choba:
GET UR DATA AT A VERY CHEAPER PRICE
MTN
1GIG-----#700
2GIG-----#1400
4GIG-----#2500
GLO
1GIG-----#800
2GIG_____#1500
4GIG______#2800
AIRTEL
1GIG_____#700
2GIG______#1300
4GIG_____#2500
ETISALAT
1GIG-----#800
2GIG_____#1500
4GIG______#2800
......WHATSAPP 09050947168
OR CALL : 09037101896
U CAN Call TBOY FOR MORE INQUIRY.....

Ain't you the same person being referred to as a 'SCAMMER' in the other threads?

Harkynkunle:
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile
num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland
username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they
do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to
send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data
bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy
data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in
expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or
they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers...
below is what they look like....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by masterz(m): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
hello
please kindly advise.

how do you work as a nigerian freelancer with a nigerian
without getting burned?
especially since milestone can be set or released
thanl you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Harkynkunle(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
1Dray:

Ain't you the same person being referred to as a 'SCAMMER' in the other threads?

Yes he is d one bro...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by 1Dray(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:
Yes he is d one bro...
Good work bro! Let's keep exposing them. No room for scammers in Nigeria.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mexite: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hi fellow freelancers,
Has anyone tried to withdraw their funds from freelancers between Monday and today? I thought it was business as usual as concerned withdrawals on FL but my withdrawal request got terminated.
Why?
FL has upgraded its withdrawal requirements and so I need to upload all KYC requirements involving 3 compulsory steps:
1. Upload an ID - Passport, current driver's license or national ID
2. Snap and upload a pix of u holding a key code and ur ID
3. Upload a utility bill or bank statement showing ur name, address and name, address and phone number of bank/company.

Please why does FL want to make earnings more difficult. I think this is too stringent, all three steps.
Or am I the only one experiencing this?
And I really need little change there bad.

House.....please address.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Millionjeff: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Pls should i do business with mr RAJAT07ME.He contacted me to rewrite an article for him because i bidded for his job unknownly.The article is about 565 words.i have seen submitted the job and i have not receive any from him until now.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2015
mexite:
Hi fellow freelancers,
Has anyone tried to withdraw their funds from freelancers between Monday and today? I thought it was business as usual as concerned withdrawals on FL but my withdrawal request got terminated.
Why?
FL has upgraded its withdrawal requirements and so I need to upload all KYC requirements involving 3 compulsory steps:
3. Upload a utility bill or bank statement showing ur name, address and name, address and phone number of bank/company.

Please why does FL want to make earnings more difficult. I think this is too stringent, all three steps.

Hmmm! it is part of their strategies to weed out scammers. I did mine too. For the 3rd requirement, you can just submit a copy of your bank statement (you can download it online from your bank's website) and send it to them.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ken4jj(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2015
mexite:
Hi fellow freelancers,
Why?

What do they mean by " snap and upload a pix of u holding a key code" ?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2015
I might be a newbie on FL but i dont let employers take me for granted. That Rajat guy contracted me once and refused to create a milestone and even had the guts to tell me that he wouldnt pay me if he didnt like anything i wrote. I told him to beat it! Please dont work for anyone without milestone, even FL adviced against it.
Millionjeff:
Pls should do business with mr RAJAT07ME.He contacted me to rewrite an article for him because i bidded for his job unknownly.The article is about 565 words.i have seen submitted the job and i have not receive any from him until now.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
ken4jj:

What do they mean by " snap and upload a pix of u holding a key code" ?

They will issue a key code that is unique to you. You write it down on an A4 paper, hold it in your hand and take a snap. Then you submit it to them.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
ladywriter:

They will issue a key code that is unique to you. You write it down on an A4 paper, hold it in your hand and take a snap. Then you submit it to them.
Madam Good afternoon. I thought this only applies to those making wire transfer withdrawals. I have been making withdrawals to Payoneer without this verification. How is the ministry? I will be back fully soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.