Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486941 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
tranxo:
Found the solution?

Not yet. Been busy doing jobs by my employer
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
hi guys. what's a qualified project on freelancer please? And I must admit that I am a bit confused about project pricing.I'm about to bid on a project that the employer is awarding at 250 -750 and all in the project description is articles. How many? how long? So, how really can i fix a price when i do not have the specifications? I see this is the norm on freelancer. somebody pls enlighten me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
What the fu*k? I thought fidelity is paying around 200? They just paid me at 193 undecided
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
slim49z:
What the fu*k? I thought fidelity is paying around 200? They just paid me at 193 undecided
shocked angry These Banks, dem be original 419.....gurus in the house, which Bank has the best exchange rate at the moment.....contribution is needed.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
twosquare:
shocked angry These Banks, dem be original 419.....gurus in the house, which Bank has the best exchange rate at the moment.....contribution is needed.
dont even try diamond bank, the rates are changing, fidelity used to have the best rates. on monday i will make a withdrawal to see what U.B.A is currently paying.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 2:25am On Aug 01, 2015
I thought Eco bank had the highest rate? Been awhile i made withdrawal though..my payoneer card got blocked angry
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2015
boladale:

Ladywriter, hearty congratulations to your family on your newly acquired 'gigantious automobile'(lol). Surely, the Almighty is enriching you in folds as you bless others. 'Brethren', this has become one big church o, with the constant sharing of 'testimonies!'

I am working on my accounts on both fiver and freelancer - trying to create gigs on fiver and write some necessary exams on freelancer. Once again, God bless you ladywriter and all for inspiration. A big congratulations again!

@boladale, thank you. Yours will soon come in Jesus name. Yes o, we are growing in size and God is helping us as we help each other.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2015
twosquare:
I'm having challenge with this utility of a thing for account verification.

Leave the "utility of a thing" and give them your bank statement. That was what I did and they accepted it.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2015
ken4jj:

Can you throw more light on this? I checked mt buyers request on fiver and i didnt see anything. It says no request found. How can i bid for projects on fiver?

You cannot use the buyer request feature until you have 90% positive review.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2015
boladale:
hi guys. what's a qualified project on freelancer please? And I must admit that I am a bit confused about project pricing.I'm about to bid on a project that the employer is awarding at 250 -750 and all in the project description is articles. How many? how long? So, how really can i fix a price when i do not have the specifications? I see this is the norm on freelancer. somebody pls enlighten me.

You have to write some exams to be able to bid on some projects. You can just put it 250. The employer will discuss with you on how many articles is required and at what rate. Watch out for the prices fixed by other freelancers and place yours in-between the range.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
ladywriter:

Leave the "utility of a thing" and give them your bank statement. That was what I did and they accepted it.
Okay. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by slim49z(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
twosquare:

Yea man, dem banks r really 4110 lipsrsealed

I'm thinking of opening a dom acct with my bank undecided
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
My payoneer card is supposed to arrive but I'm yet to receive it. Also how does one transfer money to the card? Is it through 'wire transfer'?

ladywriter
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
My payoneer card is supposed to arrive but I'm yet to receive it. Also how does one transfer money to the card? Is it through 'wire transfer'?

Ladywriter
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
boladale:

Ladywriter, hearty congratulations to your family on your newly acquired 'gigantious automobile'(lol). Surely, the Almighty is enriching you in folds as you bless others. 'Brethren', this has become one big church o, with the constant sharing of 'testimonies!'

I am working on my accounts on both fiver and freelancer - trying to create gigs on fiver and write some necessary exams on freelancer. Once again, God bless you ladywriter and all for inspiration. A big congratulations again!
can you write articles? If yes, drop your profile link
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
tranxo:
Are you the employer?

Hi Tranxo, what is your area of specialization? I have an academic work in social sciences- a research.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
eripecs:

Hi Tranxo, what is your area of specialization? I have an academic work in social sciences- a research.
Swamped at the moment.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by webcraftz(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
@Ladywriter I salute you!

Testimonies like this will go a long way to lift the spirits of fellow Nigerians especially online newbies who think $2 is peanut. Your achievement is a clear indication that hard work pays. We must dream big and learn to start small. Most importantly, we must learn not to quit. I've always told myself "when it gets harder, I'm hardest", and that has helped me a long way.

Cruise your ride ma.. Looku Looku must look, but your testimony has sent a message and it's an inspiration to me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by hisenjos: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
While waiting for your card, let us help you withdraw the funds from the freelancer to paypal for you.
From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done.
Attractive rates. Get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral etc to your Naira bank account pronto.

See signature for contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-customer#34523002

Godmother:

Ladywriter
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Godmother:

Ladywriter

Godmother, check the address you gave them and make sure it is functional. You can also contact them to find out what is going on. When you want to transfer your fund, click on FINANCES, then WITHDRAW money, then click on FREELANCER DEBIT CARD. Then you will be prompted to supply your card number which is written on the payoneer card. That is all!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
webcraftz:
@Ladywriter I salute you!

Testimonies like this will go a long way to lift the spirits of fellow Nigerians especially online newbies who think $2 is peanut. Your achievement is a clear indication that hard work pays. We must dream big and learn to start small. Most importantly, we must learn not to quit. I've always told myself "when it gets harder, I'm hardest", and that has helped me a long way.

Cruise your ride ma.. Looku Looku must look, but your testimony has sent a message and it's an inspiration to me.

Hmmmm! Thank you so much! I am glad you are inspired. Very soon, you will share your own testimony. All the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
eripecs:

I can take the job if he's indisposed.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by masterz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
If you are swamped by clients work and still wish to get writing done, I can help.

NB. My freelancer account is currently suspended
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
I have interest in this business of working as online freelancer. If anybody is willing to put me through in all I need to put in place and know in order to be have a success story in this quest should please come to my aid.
God bless, waiting for a willing hand of help, preferably someone in Lagos. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
masterz:
If you are swamped by clients work and still wish to get writing done, I can help.

NB. My freelancer account is currently suspended

What! What happened?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
ladywriter:

What! What happened?

Yea, what happened? Didn't know one's account could get suspended.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
E360dg:
I have interest in this business of working as online freelancer. If anybody is willing to put me through in all I need to put in place and know in order to be have a success story in this quest should please come to my aid.
God bless, waiting for a willing hand of help, preferably someone in Lagos. Thanks.

Read this thread from the beginning to the present page, you will get useful tips on how you can start.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
ladywriter:

You have to write some exams to be able to bid on some projects. You can just put it 250. The employer will discuss with you on how many articles is required and at what rate. Watch out for the prices fixed by other freelancers and place yours in-between the range.

Oh, when i tried to bid, i was actually prompted to take the US English level 1 exam which i did. Now i understand, thanks ladywriter. ok, guess i would understand the bidding thing more as i move on.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by boladale(f): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
eripecs:
can you write articles? If yes, drop your profile link

sorry, i just saw this. Here:

www.freelancer.com/u/boladayl14.html.

thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2015
Please house, anybody willing to help me out with this project? its for $1.5 and its on Siteground cloud hosting Review(500 words).
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eye2sabi(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2015
members of this honourable house, i have no reviews yet of freelancer because i have not done any work that ended. i mostly get jobs from people who need long term working partnership and as a result, all my won jobs are still ongoing which means they can not give reviews.
its sad to see my reviews and other things at zero so please am begging people here to offer me a writing job and leave me a 5 star review after i deliver so as to boost my profile because i want to go into other niches but i need reviews to progress.
please people help a bro in need.
thanks in advance
cc: ladywriter, eripecs, tranxo, and all
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
send me your profile url
eye2sabi:
members of this honourable house, i have no reviews yet of freelancer because i have not done any work that ended. i mostly get jobs from people who need long term working partnership and as a result, all my won jobs are still ongoing which means they can not give reviews.
its sad to see my reviews and other things at zero so please am begging people here to offer me a writing job and leave me a 5 star review after i deliver so as to boost my profile because i want to go into other niches but i need reviews to progress.
please people help a bro in need.
thanks in advance
cc: ladywriter, eripecs, tranxo, and all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.