Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486414 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emmygzy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
twosquare:
I will before midnight....my hands are full and i have a seminar presentation to attend to......Please be patient.
alright brooo. i just wanna know the route. Meanwhile i just got a single $40 dollar job order from fiverr using USA flag. the naija one that i opened for more than 6 months earned me nothing and this one is not up to a week old.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
emmygzy:
alright brooo. i just wanna know the route. Meanwhile i just got a single $40 dollar job order from fiverr using USA flag. the naija one that i opened for more than 6 months earned me nothing and this one is not up to a week old.
I have replied your pm.....check your mail
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eye2sabi(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
ladywriter:

You will need a domiciliary account to be able to withdraw to your GTB bank acct. You cannot withdraw to your mastercard. Sign up for a payoneer card instead.
Ladywriter please I need reviews. Give me a trial job please. Will do it very well. U can judge me based on my job nt cos am one of ur students. Tnx
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
emmygzy:
Which kind gig una dey offer self? Abeg brief me oo, if i make $40, every day, ill be a millionaire before december.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
emmygzy:
Me i opened, an account with USA flag there. I want to know if theres any risk involved with it. Can i still withdraw my money with my payoneer card? Wont they detect that im a naija guy? So that my dollars will not be hanging. Anybody in my shoe here?

And about that your dangerous shoe, the answer you are looking for is hisenjos, u withdraw to his paypal, and he sends to ur nigerian account once he gets it. He hasnt disapointed me yet. But ive only done it with my nigerian freelancer account, contact him and ask sha.

By the way, all this 14 days waiting for each (4 dollars) revenue clearance on fiver dey vex me. Make I quick withdraw my $20, i wan buy something.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

And about that your dangerous shoe, the answer you are looking for is hisenjos, u withdraw to his paypal, and he sends to ur nigerian account once he gets it. He hasnt disapointed me yet. But ive only done it with my nigerian freelancer account, contact him and ask sha.

By the way, all this 14 days waiting for each (4 dollars) revenue clearance on fiver dey vex me. Make I quick withdraw my $20, i wan buy something.
When you reach the 3rd level, it will only be 7 days angry grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
twosquare:
When you reach the 3rd level, it will only be 7 days angry grin
Them too like money
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ajog1: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
Which kind gig una dey offer self? Abeg brief me oo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eye2sabi(m): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2015
topsquino:

wow! i can observe that you are very passionate about freelancing. well, i started freelancing on freelancer, a month ago. And since then i have been making nothing less than $400 per month. Well, there is nothing special about me, as my niches are Academic writing, report writing articles, data entry, transcribing, anything goes, and the like. but my approaches are quite different from a number of freelancers. let me share some of my strategies, perhaps you can learn from them

1. i don't bid during the day ...i usually stay online from 7 p.m to 5.am, but i usually get lucrative jobs btw 11 pm and 4 a.m
2. i don't bid on jobs from these countries: india, bangladesh, pakistan, or any poor asians countries..my reasons are not far fetched: they don't pay well, and they are inconsiderate set of people: they give you more work, less money, and sometimes no reviews. my target countries are U.S, U.K. SINGAPORE, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY AND ANY OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
3. i always write customised proposal before i bid on any job. most of my employers often tell me that they like my proposal
4. the price of my bids for any project is very cheap.. this is because i am still a fledgling, but i usually increase my price when some of the employers want to hire me.
5. from my experience, the hardest job earns me less money, while the easiest job earns me more dollars. i had converted 2 word document to PDF, just using a software (15 minutes job) for $50. Also, i had done a job that took me 10 hours for $10
6. the last is my perseverance, my dear, this job needs some patience and perseverance, just keep pushing, if you are really passionate about what you are doing, you will get there soon

wow thats nice to know. am currently working with a guy from bangladesh and he seems to be a nice person as heas neva asked me to rewrite anything.. bt my other employer from india, d guy na big headache, everything i write he asks for rewriting. i really do need reviews to be able to bid for the big jobs. if you can help out i'll be glad.
thanks for your tips bro, will surely try them
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by venus080(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2015
eye2sabi:

wow thats nice to know. am currently working with a guy from bangladesh and he seems to be a nice person as heas neva asked me to rewrite anything.. bt my other employer from india, d guy na big headache, everything i write he asks for rewriting. i really do need reviews to be able to bid for the big jobs. if you can help out i'll be glad.
thanks for your tips bro, will surely try them
. I just got into this thread today and have followed it all through,I would like to get into freelancing......can you teach me skills required to get freelancing jobs?I would appreciate a response from you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by venus080(m): 9:48am On Aug 06, 2015
ladywriter:

This is what I have been saying countless times on this thread. Be who you are. Use your country's flag. Now you are hooked. Freelancer will verify your data thoroughly before you can make withdrawals and if they detect you are using a fake flag, your account may be suspended. My advice is, edit your data to your real address. I don't know if that will be easy to do, because they lock addresses now (at least mine is locked) and if you want to change it, you will need to contact the support desk to show evidences that the address is yours. May God help you!
. hello Lady writer, I just stumbled on this thread today and I have followed almost all the discussions on it and I must say I am impressed that such a thread could exist on NL.I would like to go into freelancing and I would be patient enough to learn the ropes.I would be grateful if you could teach me the necessary skills required to start off.Hoping to hear from you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kawu001(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2015
Hi gurus in the house,
joined FL yesterday kindly hire me @virtualinterlect & help review my profile.
Cc: ladywriter
Cremeandchic
Tranxo
Chidinho
Twosquare
Reach me: virtualinterlect@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kelly230(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Goodday ladywritter, i love this freelancer job, but for some of us who are not so good when it comes to wirtting, Please i need your advice on how to improve on this witting sturf. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Just negodu the way they tarnish 9ja flag!

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
tranxo:
grin Written by an Asian, I suppose. Dumb folks!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
ogalawyer:
grin Written by an Asian, I suppose. Dumb folks!
The profile is that of a Nigerian. I guess he/she used a spinner.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
tranxo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2713456_screenshot20150806154159_jpeg6aa1a30296feac10b66b91f0920907d0

What's this nao?

Shake my head!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2015
tranxo:
The profile is that of a Nigerian. I guess he/she used a spinner.
Lolz. I hope he didn't use a U.S. flag for this though.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2015
ogalawyer:
Lolz. I hope he didn't use a U.S. flag for this though.
Nigerian flag
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by masterz(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2015
ladywriter:

What! What happened?

thank you ladywriter
i made the mistake of accepting a project
without the employer setting a milestone.

when I failed to deliver (which i didn't want to because
i was waiting for the employer to set the milestone as I have contacted
him on a number of occasions), freelancer suspended my account.

i have contacted freelancer about it and I have been able to log in.
thank you and congrats on your car.

my profile link remans; https://www.freelancer.com/u/masterzzz.html

thank you all
cc;
silkytouch
tranxo
cremeandchic
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by emanjayz(m): 12:32am On Aug 07, 2015
hmnnnn am still thinking oh..............can i join this league of freelancers ?.....
I av a PC , android phone, 3gb data per month , and am also a fresh graduate of industrial and production Engineering still looking out for paid jobs......... kindly email me some materials that could help me in this journey..... emanjayz@yahoo.com ..... thanks.....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jumoby1(m): 12:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Jumoby1(m): 12:57am On Aug 07, 2015
GOODNEWS: Join The 1% To Benefit From This Lucrative Business!
Finally, I Found Out How Successful People Build Their Online Importation Business With As Little As N20,000 Capital And Make Up To N250,000 to N350,000 Monthly Pure Profit. Yes, You Too Can Replicate Their Success Without Wasting Much Time and Money!
What if I Show YOU;
*Underground techniques I use to sell my imported items even before they arrive, netting hundred of thousands monthly in pure profit via my ecommerce website www.Jumoby.com
*PLUS: Some rarely known portals, where you can buy all items for 200% cheaper than you get from elsewhere.
WOULD YOU JUMP AT IT? If YES
Join Me at CITY HOTELS, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos for my
“WEALTH WITHOUT A JOB SEMINAR" - moving from salary to great profit.
The 4th of September 2015 Daniel Ajumobi All Night Live Seminar About Online Importation Business Knowledge Rush. (discovering the new ways to go about online importation business that guarantees up to 1million monthly income).
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY? Then visit www.DanielAjumobi.info and register right away – ONLY 50 SLOT AVAILABLE!
Call/Whatsapp Me: 08179545770 - BBM PIN: 2AC4293B – Twitter:@Jumoby
Daniel Ajumobi's photo.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:34am On Aug 07, 2015
emanjayz:
hmnnnn am still thinking oh..............can i join this league of freelancers ?.....
I av a PC , android phone, 3gb data per month , and am also a fresh graduate of industrial and production Engineering still looking out for paid jobs......... kindly email me some materials that could help me in this journey..... emanjayz@yahoo.com ..... thanks.....

You have it all, so what are you still waiting for? What you have is what some are doing all sorts to get.

As per materials, make Google your friend. There are more than enough materials online to get you started.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mercyland2015: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Good morning and God bless u all. I started bidding yesterday having read through the thread. pls the following are not clear to me. 1. how do i contact the employer through pm after bidding? 2.How do i access the project clarification board? 3. How do i determine the identity, flag, country, & username of the employer am bidding on his project? 4. I wish to know where to access my profile link. THANKS SO MUCH.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ranson(m): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2015
mercyland2015:
Good morning and God bless u all. I started bidding yesterday having read through the thread. pls the following are not clear to me. 1. how do i contact the employer through pm after bidding? 2.How do i access the project clarification board? 3. How do i determine the identity, flag, country, & username of the employer am bidding on his project? 4. I wish to know where to access my profile link. THANKS SO MUCH.

@Ladywriter, please help provide response to these questions.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2015
tranxo:
Nigerian flag
Lolz. How Oyinbo wan take give us work with stuff like dis. cry
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2015
ogalawyer:
Lolz. How Oyinbo wan take give us work with stuff like dis. cry
that's exactly my concern embarassed
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2015
masterz:

thank you ladywriter
i made the mistake of accepting a project
without the employer setting a milestone.

when I failed to deliver (which i didn't want to because
i was waiting for the employer to set the milestone as I have contacted
him on a number of occasions), freelancer suspended my account.

i have contacted freelancer about it and I have been able to log in.
thank you and congrats on your car.

my profile link remans; https://www.freelancer.com/u/masterzzz.html

thank you all
cc;
silkytouch
tranxo
cremeandchic

Wow! thank God you are back. I don't know such offense could result to account suspension. May be the employer reported you. It is well!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2015
mercyland2015:
1. You cannot contact an employer through PM unless he initiates the conversation.
2. You can do this only from a PC. Look for and click My Projects. Then select the particular project you bid on, scroll down and you will see a box to type your comment.
3. On the same project page, you can see the flag/country but you will not have access to his profile. You can only do this when he initiates the PM. When he does, just click on his name beside his picture and the you will see his profile.
4. Your profile page is the page that has your picture and details on it. Once here, the page link is in the address bar, that is at the top where you see something like https://...... Everything there is your profile link

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2015
mercyland2015:

Hi @mercyland. 1. You cannot contact the employer until he decides to contact you after bidding.
3. You cannot determine identity and the username until the project is awarded to you. However, you can scroll up to see the flag and country of the employer.
4. You profile link is under your profile picture. Click on your picture and you will see a drop down. Search for profile there and click on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.