Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (486470 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
ladywriter:

Can't tell you specifically. I took mine two years ago. It is something you can handle. It takes 25 days for your card to arrive (all things being equal).

Ladywriter, I sent a mail to your virtualassist email address. I was asked to pay $5 for the test, can I pay with my UBA VISA Africard or should I wait for the payoneer before I can take the test?

I've scanned and sent my details to payoneer, what next?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

The questions are very simple. Basic correction of sentences. When to use "is", isn't it, et al. As addition, I recommend you use a P.O.Box if you have any.

Good luck.

Bros, can I get your email or whatsapp ID? I will appreciate
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Slowpois0n: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Great thread! i just finished reading all the posts on this thread. I have been blogging for years but the income from Google AdSense is nothing to write home about. i just created an account on freelancer and payoneer. my account on payoneer was verified within minutes and my card should arrive by the end of November. i would start with articles writing and upgrade to blog design, logo & banner design, android and coding as i have already acquired these skills. Thanks to you all who have contributed to this thread. Asante sana!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
snowballa:
Ladywriter is it OK to signup as a Nigerian and how can I effectively carry out research on article

Yes, please register as a Nigerian. You can use Google for your research or go to Ezinearticles.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Slowpois0n:
Great thread! i just finished reading all the posts on this thread. I have been blogging for years but the income from Google AdSense is nothing to write home about. i just created an account on freelancer and payoneer. my account on payoneer was verified within minutes and my card should arrive by the end of November. i would start with articles writing and upgrade to blog design, logo & banner design, android and coding as i have already acquired these skills. Thanks to you all who have contributed to this thread. Asante sana!

Good one bros! You have a good plan in place, work hard at it and you will succeed. All the best!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
ladywriter:

Click on help at the top of the screen, click on support desk, then click on live chat. You can discuss with any of their staff online, they will explain everything to you. You can also contact them anytime you have issues with any freelancer. They will settle it for you or tell you how to go about it.

Uhmmmm, my biggest madam at the top. Thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by daraj: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
ladywriter:

You can always learn how to write. However, there are other things you can do to make money on Freelancer. If you can use google to search for information, then you can start with research and data entry while you learn how to write. I do research more than writing and it brings in money too. Why not try it?.
please how do I go about the research and data entry stuff,i think i will prefer that. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Slowpois0n:

pls did u register via mobile or pc? if mobile where did u see d register button cos i cant seem to find it. thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Slowpois0n: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
Trippledots:

pls did u register via mobile or pc? if mobile where did u see d register button cos i cant seem to find it. thanks
freelancer or payoneer?
I registered both on mobile using chrome. although i requested desktop site from chrome.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Slowpois0n:
freelancer or payoneer?
I registered both on mobile using chrome. although i requested desktop site from chrome.

aiit sir. thanks...youv answered me wat i asked.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2014
Chidinho10:

Ladywriter, I sent a mail to your virtualassist email address. I was asked to pay $5 for the test, can I pay with my UBA VISA Africard or should I wait for the payoneer before I can take the test?

I've scanned and sent my details to payoneer, what next?

Yes you can pay with your UBA visa card. But in my case, I only verified my account. Once you get up to 1000 credits, you can buy an exam. That was what I did. Bid, do all the stuffs that will increase your XP and credits, then buy the exam.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Yes you can pay with your UBA visa card. But in my case, I only verified my account. Once you get up to 1000 credits, you can buy an exam. That was what I did. Bid, do all the stuffs that will increase your XP and credits, then buy the exam.

Good one Bros, i forgot to mention that.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jify(f): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Good day ladywriter, pls how do I go about the research and data entry stuff, cos I spent major part of my time on Google searching for irrelevant things. I could also make money from it. I also like typing, can I also make money from it. Thanks for your response.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

i may be wrong but I heard that employees give out jobs to people with a grade in the exam that's why I want to pay the $5 and write the exam before bidding. How about that?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Chidinho10:

i may be wrong but I heard that employees give out jobs to people with a grade in the exam that's why I want to pay the $5 and write the exam before bidding. How about that?

You are not wrong. Some employers place a threshold for only qualified persons. However, I got my first couple of jobs without any of that. It took me about 2 weeks to get 1000 credits.

The bottom line is that the decision is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bonfem: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
ladywriter:
I have been making money online writing/researching online for the past two years now. I got my first writing job here on Nairaland with a content writing firm in Lagos. I worked for a few month with the company and then moved to www.freelancer.com. Freelancer.com is authentic and most importantly it is free. You can receive your income directly in Nigeria through a master card issued by a company known as payoneer.

Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com is an online marketplace where employers post their jobs and members executes it. There a lot of jobs available on the website - such as writing/data entry/research/ typing/web design/social media marketing/market research/business plan writing etc.

What is required:
1. Open a free account on freelancer.com
2. Search for jobs in the marketplace
3. Place your bids
4. Get picked by the employer
5. Get paid
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).
7. Withdraw your money from any mastercard ATM in Nigeria.

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com
just registered my account on freelance.com and my cv is now 85% complete. please, what next am i supposed to do to start earning?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by suneski(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
EXPOSED: There is SO Much Money to be Made Online in Nigeria

Another real SHOCKER is absolutely anybody in Nigeria, living anywhere in the world can make money online right NOW.

Find out http://www.make250kpermonth.com/uzu/
or call 08187700758
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

How do you do that? I have over 1000 credits
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by favourume(f): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
6. Withdraw your income into payoneer card (Please do not use Paypal, as it is not yet legal to withdraw into Paypal acct, you can only use it to make payment online for now). Payoneer card is better and safe).

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com[/quote]

Pls Ladywriter how do I withdraw into Payoneer, I have recieved my card. Tried doing it but couldn't get it done.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
favourume:

If you have questions get in touch with me on virtualassistprof@gmail.com

Pls Ladywriter how do I withdraw into Payoneer, I have recieved my card. Tried doing it but couldn't get it done.

Hi, go to "finances" menu on the top of the page, click on "withdraw funds" and choose freelancer debit card as your withdrawal method. Then follow other instructions to set it up and withdraw your funds.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
bonfem:
just registered my account on freelance.com and my cv is now 85% complete. please, what next am i supposed to do to start earning?

Good job. Start bidding on projects. All the best!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Slowpois0n: 12:47am On Nov 03, 2014
ladywriter:

Good job. Start bidding on projects. All the best!
what is your email address?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Slowpois0n:
what is your email address?
virtualassistprof@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
jify:
Good day ladywriter, pls how do I go about the research and data entry stuff, cos I spent major part of my time on Google searching for irrelevant things. I could also make money from it. I also like typing, can I also make money from it. Thanks for your response.

@ Trippledots and Jify, and everyone who will like to scale up their income on freelancer.com, please check this page http://alwaysontopbiz.com/product-page/ for information on how to make money from research, how to recognize research projects, how to bid on research projects, how much you should charge on research projects, etc. It is a total package for those who want to scale up their earnings on freelance websites.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2014
I have made my first bidding, my very first. I believe ill also come here to give my testimony when I mek my 1st dollar
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2014
Raymondenyi:
I have made my first bidding, my very first. I believe ill also come here to give my testimony when I mek my 1st dollar

Yes o Raymond. Don't stop at the first bid please. Bid as much as you can to increase your chances of winning. Wish you all the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gift01: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
Great job you doing here
ladywriter:

Yes o Raymond. Don't stop at the first bid please. Bid as much as you can to increase your chances of winning. Wish you all the best!
I red thru this thread and will sign up tomorrow but I have two vital questions.
1. As regards withdrawals, how long will it take me to receive my cash from freelancer.com? If I click withdrawal on wednesday, will it instantly get to my payment card(payoneer)?
2. We all know Payoneer is free but what are the hidden charges embedded in it? How much do they charge per transaction and what's their official rate?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:48am On Nov 05, 2014
gift01:
Great job you doing here I red thru this thread and will sign up tomorrow but I have two vital questions.
1. As regards withdrawals, how long will it take me to receive my cash from freelancer.com? If I click withdrawal on wednesday, will it instantly get to my payment card(payoneer)?
2. We all know Payoneer is free but what are the hidden charges embedded in it? How much do they charge per transaction and what's their official rate?

@gift01, if you click withdrawal on Wednesday, you will get your money on Friday morning, depending on the loading method you opt for on Payoneer. Read more about it here - https://account.payoneer.com/en-us/faqs.aspx. You can also withdraw on Sunday to receive it on Tuesday morning.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by selingel: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gift01: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2014
ladywriter:

@gift01, if you click withdrawal on Wednesday, you will get your money on Friday morning, depending on the loading method you opt for on Payoneer. Read more about it here - https://account.payoneer.com/en-us/faqs.aspx. You can also withdraw on Sunday to receive it on Tuesday morning.
In the case of receiving my Payoneer card, if I don't have a P.O box address can I use my residential address to receive it. What are costs am expected to pay for this
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
gift01:
In the case of receiving my Payoneer card, if I don't have a P.O box address can I use my residential address to receive it. What are costs am expected to pay for this

@gift01, I don't know about that. May be you should talk to one of their staff. I received mine through my postal address about 2 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samplanner(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
ladywriter:

in my case, i selected 'immediate loading method' at payooner. but i am skeptical whether its the best method because i understand that they will be deducting $5 on each deposit. please i need your advice about this. is it the best method for this? if its not, how can i be able to change this method to a more affordable charge because $5 dollars charge is much for me frankly speaking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.