Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485644 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dcitizen1: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hi, what is the difference between www. freelancer.com and www.freelance.com?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samseen02(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter:

Hi, please don't misdirect people because you have a business with Paypal. Nigerians are not allowed to WITHDRAW to Paypal, we are only allowed to use it to purchase things online for now. It is ILLEGAL to use Paypal to collect money for now. Please stop misdirecting people.

I don't have any affiliation with Payoneer. It has saved my neck in many countries of the world. You can use it anywhere you are in the world, it will dispense the currency of the country you are. I live in Ghana and collect my money in Cedis. When i traveled to Nigeria, I collected my cash in Naira etc.
we really appreciate what u are doing here for Nigerians. Bt i'll advice u nt to take this issue too personal bcoz dis legalwealth u're talking abt is really genuine. Forget it personal biz or nt he's also helping. We are here to explore diferent alternatives in online biz.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by henrimoto(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
samseen02: we really appreciate what u are doing here for Nigerians. Bt i'll advice u nt to take this issue too personal bcoz dis legalwealth u're talking abt is really genuine. Forget it personal biz or nt he's also helping. We are here to explore diferent alternatives in online biz.
she is nt being personal here, she's only talking from practical experience. She did nt say you shouldn't try paypal, you are free to try.

8 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
dcitizen1: Hi, what is the difference between www. freelancer.com and www.freelance.com?

They are both different. We are talking about www.freelancer.com here. It is an Australian business website.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
If you register with your atm on freelancer, do you still need payoneer card? If yes, then what the need for using your atm for payment verification? Thank you

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
TRADELYN:

Is this for real?

Well, what you need is a feasibility study.
Sadly, many do not know the difference between both. This is why I always take my time to explain both to my esteemed clients/prospects.

You need to give more details about the business you have in mind. If it's confidential, email details to tradelyn@gmail.com.

Regards!

@ TRADELYN, do you also write Market Research?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samseen02(m): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
henrimoto: she is nt being personal here, she's only talking from practical experience.
Roger that.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter:

@ TRADELYN, do you also write Market Research?
Yes grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
ambrosini593: If you register with your atm on freelancer, do you still need payoneer card? If yes, then what the need for using your atm for payment verification? Thank you

Yes, you need Payoneer to be able to withdraw your earnings. The payment verification stuff is for payment into your freelancer account. It can also be used for membership upgrades. But, you can delay the payment verification until you have your payoneer card. That way, you can use it to verify your payment and also receive your earnings. Blessings!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samseen02(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
henrimoto: She did nt say you shouldn't try paypal, you are free to try.
I can't trade words. Bt what abt d pple that can't get payoneer again coz of one reason or the other. Does that mean they should forget freelance and others?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
henrimoto: she is nt being personal here, she's only talking from practical experience. She did nt say you shouldn't try paypal, you are free to try.

See the screenshot below taken from one of her updates on this thread to tell us if you are not being biased and trying to defend her by saying the truth indeed.

What a rude,annoying and pompous update!

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
HEY guys, let's get to work. If you have opened an account and started bidding for work, but nothing is coming in yet, can you please signify by RAISING UP YOUR HAND? grin

11 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter: .

Yes, you need Payoneer to be able to withdraw your earnings. The payment verification stuff is for payment into your freelancer account. It can also be used for membership upgrades. But, you can delay the payment verification until you have your payoneer card. That way, you can use it to verify your payment and also receive your earnings. Blessings!
. Am so grateful. I have gtb mastercard and first bank mastercard. But the first bank atm is my salary account. Since gtb atm cannot do the verification, can I risk my first bank atm?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
samseen02: we really appreciate what u are doing here for Nigerians. Bt i'll advice u nt to take this issue too personal bcoz dis legalwealth u're talking abt is really genuine. Forget it personal biz or nt he's also helping. We are here to explore diferent alternatives in online biz.

God bless you for this!Imagine the worthless talk by resourceman,an uninformed college dropout as seen in the screenshot attached below.
It's obvious he doesn't know my personality before talking without control in that manner!

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
ambrosini593: . Am so grateful. I have gtb mastercard and first bank mastercard. But the first bank atm is my salary account. Since gtb atm cannot do the verification, can I risk my first bank atm?

You can try it out! But make sure you use your first free month o. Don't upgrade for now and if you must, choose the lowest membership plan, so that you can have enough time to learn.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
TRADELYN:
Yes grin

Have you written any Market research for online business before?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by TRADELYN: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter:

Have you written any Market research for online business before?
No!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by henrimoto(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
samseen02: I can't trade words. Bt what abt d pple that can't get payoneer again coz of one reason or the other. Does that mean they should forget freelance and others?
since nigeria and nigerians are eligible to use payoneer cards, hardly can one have issues that can't be resolved with the payoneer team. You only have delay issues that can be frustrating at times. If there's any alternative that works well for nigerians and in nigeria, you are free to give it a trial.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ambrosini593(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter:

You can try it out! But make sure you use your first free month o. Don't upgrade for now and if you must, choose the lowest membership plan, so that you can have enough time to learn.
. Any time I try placing a bid as a newbie on my skill project or low bid project, they keep telling to take a test before bidding. Although I have not completed my profile kos is still showing 60% completion. What should I do? Thank you
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
ambrosini593: . Any time I try placing a bid as a newbie on my skill project or low bid project, they keep telling to take a test before bidding. Although I have not completed my profile kos is still showing 60% completion. What should I do? Thank you

Hi Ambrose, you will need to look for projects that doesn't have exam requirement for now, until you have enough money ($5) to write the exam.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by henrimoto(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
legalwealth:

God bless you for this!Imagine the worthless talk by resourceman,an uninformed college dropout as seen in the screenshot attached below.
It's obvious he doesn't know my personality before talking without control in that manner!
No!! You don't talk like an informed person either. You just keep draging your image in the mud with this coment.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmmm... These days, I rarely care about what anyone feel like on nairaland. I have my own problems to worry about.

LegalWealth is a genuine guy and I have transacted varying businesses with him up to last month which involved a 23k paypal funds.

However, I will have to let him know that he went about his marketing the wrong way...

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samseen02(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
henrimoto: No!! You don't talk like an informed person either. You just keep draging your image in the mud with this coment.
Though legalwealth also take this issue too far. What i can deduce from this issue is that he's trying to protect his image frm been stained. You knw doing business online needs an extent of trust otherwise people will tag you as scam. Though he got a good reputation except for pple that doesn't knw him.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samseen02(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2014
2sExy1: Hmmmm... These days, I rarely care about what anyone feel like on nairaland. I have my own problems to worry about.

LegalWealth is a genuine guy and I have transacted varying businesses with him up to last month which involved a 23k paypal funds.

However, I will have to let him know that he went about his marketing the wrong way...
9ce one jare
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sccofield(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
@ladywriter my hands the up o.. grin Have been biding but have not gotten any work yet. need quick help o seems reviews really help in getting jobs here.
ladywriter: HEY guys, let's get to work. If you have opened an account and started bidding for work, but nothing is coming in yet, can you please signify by RAISING UP YOUR HAND? grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
sccofield: @ladywriter my hands the up o.. grin Have been biding but have not gotten any work yet. need quick help o seems reviews really help in getting jobs here.
have you taken the time to view the profiles of those that get jobs? Glance. You will learn one or two things which I am sure of.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter: HEY guys, let's get to work. If you have opened an account and started bidding for work, but nothing is coming in yet, can you please signify by RAISING UP YOUR HAND? grin

my two hands are up oooo
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by legalwealth(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
2sExy1: Hmmmm... These days, I rarely care about what anyone feel like on nairaland. I have my own problems to worry about.

Thanks for your contribution! !!
I don't think there is nothing bad on how I started the introduction of using PayPal instead of relying on payoneer only putting egg in one basket(just try browsing to the 3rd or 4th page to see how it was presented) that she took it personal talking as if I was here to mislead people trying to tarnish my image.
It was then I have no option than to defend what I'm in to let them know that I'm not here for that.It was then she took it more personal along with some one-way traffic dudes.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dmostcheerful(f): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
my hands are up ma.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
sccofield: @ladywriter my hands the up o.. grin Have been biding but have not gotten any work yet. need quick help o seems reviews really help in getting jobs here.

Ok, am glad you are making effort. Let me give you one or two bidding secrets. Offer to write a 100 word sample on the employer's topic for free. This way they can assess your writing style and grammar. Secondly, offer to send a written sample you already have. Try these tips and let me know!

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carpaints: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
ladywriter: .

anytime i want to bid,it will say take exam or update your profile or take freelancer orientation or confirm payment.
to confirm payment i want to use gtbank but i heard it does not work.
pls what is the way out?
or should i wait for payoneer card to arrive first(due to arrive 10-17sept)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.