Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? (49402 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Do Children Still Say "Thank You" To Parent After Each Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Edusouls(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2014
Men cheat, naturaly men re vry polygamous in nature,in the olden day's men marry more than two wives, nowadays one man one wife dosen't work, is just a spoken word. Men are sex crazy that's one of the main reason they cheat, but men re less emotionaly attached to their cheats and men re not deceitful and manupulative,deep unlike the girls, that's wat makes them worse cheaters, most girls re natural liers and re hardened, once a girl starts to cheat u should leave, cos once women start they dont stop, i had a cheating girl friend, that's when i learnt how they behave, they lie to the last lie to try to cover up and most cases their lies sway ur suspicion away, so that's women re more dangerous cheaters...

5 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Donlino(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2014
PrettySpicey: Cheats can say 'I love you' before, during and after cheating because the little voice in their schizophrenia-minds tells them so... and they believe it undecided

Nah..... it's because they are evil

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2014
unmask: there is nothing like cheating. .......De-program your mind from thinking sex.xx is cheating.......then you will enjoy your relationship

Bwahahaha
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by aadejesu: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2014
kennygee: That is because they do, they only cheated because they were busy looking for the 20% you lack and they decided to forfeit the 80% just to have a taste of an unrealistic 20%. Hope I made sense.

in fact, you over make sense.......... good point.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by joomiegirl(f): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2014
undecided
egopersonified: You go fear comments.

Ah dey tell you!! undecided
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by abdulwastecx(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2014
zerray: i disagree wt most view here o i believe if a man or woman TRUELY LOVE you they wont even be attracted to other ppl not to talk of cheating.most ppl dnt even knw what love is dts the problem.because u are a relationship wt a someone doesnt mean they luv u,most ppl are too afraid to admit their partner doesnt love them,dt why they hv to keep reassuring themselves of the 'love' if you doubt it go and ask a boy or girl dt was truely inlove with their partners they will tell u they never even cheated on their partner.i hv seen these things happen.cheaters are manipulators and liars

Love is just too subjective sister... to me love is a sense of insecurity share by both partner in a relationship, if u are as insecure as your partner the u will be so in love.

Ask yourself whether our parent are so in love and they are have been together forever.... the magic is they may both be insecure to exploits. we the younger generation have too many social issues through Americanized view from Holywood and the music chanels.

we borrow culture that promote sexuality callee love. Ask yourself why it is very hard for a very good looking guys with good degree and a deep pocket to be in love or faithful

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by kilokeys(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2014
please, what's cheating?

is it just d s e x or more?

how about flirting with that new guy on whatsapp?

IMHO cheating is more thsn just shagging

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Teespice(f): 7:57am On Jul 30, 2014
bennyrazz: It is very possible to cheat and still love your partner. Let me put it like this, you like vegetable soup very much and you eat it everyday, some days will definitely come where you want to do away with vegetables for probably a day or two but you still love vegetables and you rate it ahead of any other soup. After tasting other soups, you will be like hun hun vegetable is better than this now, vegetables doesn't purge me now, vegetables doesn't make my tongue bitter now. That is when you realise you can't do away with vegetables and vegetable is better than ogbono, ewudo, okro soup, edika ikong grin, white soup, egusi, banga, gbegiri e.tc and when you are caught by your wife eating another soup that is when you begin to explain and make her realise that the other soup you tasted isn't as sweet as her own vegetables

What utter nonsense.

People like you have no business having a relationship let alone marriage with this dumb mindset of yours.

Yet when a woman cheats, it is people like you who will be the first to say "kick her cheating self to the curbs" as well as label her with names.

9 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by onstelly(f): 7:59am On Jul 30, 2014
abdulwastecx:
Love is just too subjective sister... to me love is a sense of insecurity share by both partner in a relationship, if u are as insecure as your partner the u will be so in love.
Ask yourself whether our parent are so in love and they are have been together forever.... the magic is they may both be insecure to exploits. we the younger generation have too many social issues through Americanized view from Holywood and the music chanels.
we borrow culture that promote sexuality callee love. Ask yourself why it is very hard for a very good looking guys with good degree and a deep pocket to be in love or faithful
You can say that again, sometimes I ask myself is there anything like true love again

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:01am On Jul 30, 2014
Edusouls: Men cheat, naturaly men re vry polygamous in nature,in the olden day's men marry more than two wives, nowadays one man one wife dosen't work, is just a spoken word. Men are sex crazy that's one of the main reason they cheat, but men re less emotionaly attached to their cheats and men re not deceitful and manupulative,deep unlike the girls, that's wat makes them worse cheaters, most girls re natural liers and re hardened, once a girl starts to cheat u should leave, cos once women start they dont stop, i had a cheating girl friend, that's when i learnt how they behave, they lie to the last lie to try to cover up and most cases their lies sway ur suspicion away, so that's women re more dangerous cheaters...

polygamy is a crime to any sensible society that want to developed. it should not an excuse for men to cheat because the culture allow them right not afforded to women

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by utenwuson: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2014
What is cheating? Love is not se.x and se.x isn't Love......... Gud relationship is not built around sex! The moment u se.x a gurl wc is apparently not a V....u start doubting if u ll ever love her! But u ll play along though @ least 4 d se.x.....nofin piss me off like wen am banging n she start askin 'do u really love me?' Wat do u want me 2 say? As for me, the only people dt should b talking about cheating re married couple were love n se.x re both involve legally!

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by bosun11(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2014
u love God and most times,u sin against him...Y ?.....does it mean u dont love him too...that explains it

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Edusouls: Men cheat, naturaly men re vry polygamous in nature,in the olden day's men marry more than two wives, nowadays one man one wife dosen't work, is just a spoken word. Men are sex crazy that's one of the main reason they cheat, but men re less emotionaly attached to their cheats and men re not deceitful and manupulative,deep unlike the girls, that's wat makes them worse cheaters, most girls re natural liers and re hardened, once a girl starts to cheat u should leave, cos once women start they dont stop, i had a cheating girl friend, that's when i learnt how they behave, they lie to the last lie to try to cover up and most cases their lies sway ur suspicion away, so that's women re more dangerous cheaters...

Generalization is bad, u can't just say women a dangerous cheaters. To me men cheat more than women because our cultute and religion are more bias to men, it is morally ok for men to cheat and a taboo at thesame time when women cheat.... this double standard is a problem, the discrimantion is too much.

The best way to have a nice relationship is to be ok with ur partners quality and shortcomings, expect them to be some kind movie star or something they are not

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Teespice(f): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2014
I have seen things.

See all these men endorsing cheating with funny illustrations. Funny enough, they will scream foul when a woman reciprocates.

Last bullet: any man or woman who has the mindset of cheating while in a relationship or marriage has no business being in a relationship in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2014
bennyrazz: It is very possible to cheat and still love your partner. Let me put it like this, you like vegetable soup very much and you eat it everyday, some days will definitely come where you want to do away with vegetables for probably a day or two but you still love vegetables and you rate it ahead of any other soup. After tasting other soups, you will be like hun hun vegetable is better than this now, vegetables doesn't purge me now, vegetables doesn't make my tongue bitter now. That is when you realise you can't do away with vegetables and vegetable is better than ogbono, ewudo, okro soup, edika ikong grin, white soup, egusi, banga, gbegiri e.tc and when you are caught by your wife eating another soup that is when you begin to explain and make her realise that the other soup you tasted isn't as sweet as her own vegetables
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2014
abdulwastecx:

hahaha funny i agree wt u alittle though
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by emmy02(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2014
Alexpissu: Love is the slowest form of suicide ......

If she cheats on you and confesses to you I don't see any reason why you shouldn't forgive her.
My brother dey don't confess until u catch them.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by zeb04(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2014
undecided who says I can't cheat and stil love my patner.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by haumah: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2014
It depends on d reason y ur partner cheat on u.d problem might b 4rum u
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Elaric(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2014
My take is,if woteva excuse u have suit u,hope if ur partner gives same excuse,u wont get offended?

6 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Samsonklin(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: I can believe this. At least for men. When men cheat, they are not emotionally attached to the girl they cheat with. It's just having sex , for them and they feel nothing for the person they sleep with.
but when women cheats?................... Dont worry, dont say anytin.... I already know. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by dnawah(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2014
A true child of God can never do that.date and marry good children of God,from good homes.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Ddy(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2014
my ex cheated when i was away out of the counrty with someone she earlier complained to me that was disturbing her. when i returned i never knew abt it,she was the one dat told me all that happened.i tried to forgive n forget but it didnt work out.i quietly backout cos anytime i see her the event always come to my mind. it hurts when being cheated on.if u knw uare nyt ready for a true relationship dont start one.Tnx

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by benswagtt(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2014
zboyd:

Not to my knowledge.

But if I find out...his azz is grass!

I don't tolerate cheating!
dats d spirit... Keep it up!
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by ochon: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2014
SMH!! And when a lady cheats on you with all these moronic excuses, you'll never forgive her as she'd forgive you. I pray your future wife cheats on you and give you the reasons you stated and still say "I LOVE YOU" and you must accept. The way some men finds it easy to exucse their cheating prowess, makes me wonder why they can't employ such excuses and forgive a woman that cheats on them.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by adisa204(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Alexpissu: Love is the slowest form of suicide ......

If she cheats on you and confesses to you I don't see any reason why you shouldn't forgive her.
so because u know your spouse will forgive u should cheat?cant imagine kissing my babe and den remembering that she sucked another man's mouth that same day..iyama!!!!!! just pure disrespect and selfishness

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Nice post, now listen well as I talk from experience!!!!

1. Every cheater will cry and swear that they love their partner! But it's a lie! It's just like a thief who is caught and swears it's the first time! That it was hunger that caused him/ her to steal!

It's all ego defense mechanisms at work! If you trully love someone you would never ever ever cheat!

2. Cheaters never change! I repeat! CHEATERS NEVER EVER CHANGE! Except true pain, from heart break or extreme life changing experience eg: they loose their job or are exposed on social media,
Cheaters will always cry and beg and seem remorseful trust me! This is only temporary!
A cheater will always do it again!

3. You are better off divorced, motherless, fatherless, widowed, sick, hospitalized, lonely or even injured than for you to remain in a marriage or relationship with a cheater!!
Whatever shame you think you are avoiding by staying with that person trust me the heart ache of realizing they haven't changed is worse!!!!
Pack your bags and kids and run from a cheater!!!!

4. All cheaters are serial cheats!! Meaning forget that when you caught them they swore it was their first time!!!!! That is always a lie!!!!!!!!

Cheaters will always even try to blame you for their actions sometimes!!!!!

Do not get caught up in their web of lies!!! You are better off alone

15 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by adisa204(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2014
kennygee: That is because they do, they only cheated because they were busy looking for the 20% you lack and they decided to forfeit the 80% just to have a taste of an unrealistic 20%. Hope I made sense.
over make sense gan sef
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by donsteady(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2014
I strongly believe that you love God with all of your heart, if yes then why do you commit sin? is probably because is almost impossible to live with out sin right? all these your pretty friends that walk up and down wearing seductive cloths, aint they having boyfriend?
grin grin grin

zboyd: Some people aren't ready to end a relationship/marriage when they cheat.

In fact, many BFs/GFs/Spouses who are caught cheating actually never intended to break up or get a divorce. This is very confusing and frustrating, for the betrayed ones who are living in this situation. They often hear things like "I swear I never stopped loving you." "My cheating has nothing to do with you or our relationship or marriage." "It has nothing to do with my feelings for you."

How are betrayed BFs/GFs/Spouses supposed to believe this?

What is love anyway?

How can you claim to still love someone during and after you cheat on them?

Is it possible?

Is it possible that cheating can actually strengthen a relationship/marriage, reveal the reasons why a BF/GF/Spouse cheated, find ways to curtail future cheating, as well as help you understand yourself much more intimately?

Reference: marriagepartners.com
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Bertbert: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2014
. You make me feel like eating vegetable now grin
. You make me feel like eating vegetable now

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by donsteady(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2014
he who is without sin cast the first stone

lestat: Nice post, now listen well as I talk from experience!!!!

1. Every cheater will cry and swear that they love their partner! But it's a lie! It's just like a thief who is caught and swears it's the first time! That it was hunger that caused him/ her to steal!

It's all ego defense mechanisms at work! If you trully love someone you would never ever ever cheat!

2. Cheaters never change! I repeat! CHEATERS NEVER EVER CHANGE! Except true pain, from heart break or extreme life changing experience eg: they loose their job or are exposed on social media,
Cheaters will always cry and beg and seem remorseful trust me! This is only temporary!
A cheater will always do it again!

3. You are better off divorced, motherless, fatherless, widowed, sick, hospitalized, lonely or even injured than for you to remain in a marriage or relationship with a cheater!!
Whatever shame you think you are avoiding by staying with that person trust me the heart ache of realizing they haven't changed is worse!!!!
Pack your bags and kids and run from a cheater!!!!

4. All cheaters are serial cheats!! Meaning forget that when you caught them they swore it was their first time!!!!! That is always a lie!!!!!!!!

Cheaters will always even try to blame you for their actions sometimes!!!!!

Do not get caught up in their web of lies!!! You are better off alone
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Ladybluecash(f): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Oh yes, i can cheat on my man by avin a harmless date or hangout wit oldtym or new frnd bt avin sex is out of it. Love differs frm feelin, u myt still av feelins for anada nd still slip wit anada. Excuse me goin by d true meanin of LOVE der is no justification to dat Hohaaaa. Mak una no VEX una wey dey cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.