Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? (49423 Views)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Do Children Still Say "Thank You" To Parent After Each Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by defendedvictim(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
zerray: keep deceiving urself until you knw what LOVE is
i won't say I knw wat it is..buh if d 'luv' we r conversant with is anything to go by, anyone in 'luv' can cheat with another person. self control is key here, Nt d 'nollywood' presentation of luv
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by scribble: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
people these days try to delude themselves that love and screwing are one and the same...

but thats none of my business
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by defendedvictim(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
harmlessphil: Hmmm OP, u just took the word out of my mouth,a few days ago I asked my man that question? And he was just beating around d bush just like one of the readers said trying to use soup to make his point, but my dear cheating is cheating and u can't love sumone and still cheat on he/her even ontop the cheating he still send a text telling her he loves her and at d same time he tells me he loves me and he can't do without me. But I made it clear to him tat he should not forget tat wat is good for d goose is also good for d gander, tat he should remember tat wat u don't want sumbody to do to you u shouldn't do it to others.
Hw u go ask am dat kind question na..ladies sha, putting guys on hot seat since d days of Sarah abraham

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by defendedvictim(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
donsteady:

You look good grin
guy face front..we dey discuss serious issues
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by donsteady(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
defendedvictim:
guy face front..we dey discuss serious issues
Guy take am easy oooo
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Charlesberry(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
bennyrazz: It is very possible to cheat and still love your partner. Let me put it like this, you like vegetable soup very much and you eat it everyday, some days will definitely come where you want to do away with vegetables for probably a day or two but you still love vegetables and you rate it ahead of any other soup. After tasting other soups, you will be like hun hun vegetable is better than this now, vegetables doesn't purge me now, vegetables doesn't make my tongue bitter now. That is when you realise you can't do away with vegetables and vegetable is better than ogbono, ewudo, okro soup, edika ikong grin, white soup, egusi, banga, gbegiri e.tc and when you are caught by your wife eating another soup that is when you begin to explain and make her realise that the other soup you tasted isn't as sweet as her own vegetables

That's an excuse my dear.... The ladies are loser if sex is involved.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by bukatyne(f): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
funny topic?

Love & cheat?

The husband /wife kiss, off cloth, smooch, lie down/hang/sit up, shift/remove pant & boxers, put p inside v and not in any stage does the 'love' speak?

Na waya

The way some people plan it sef will make an armed robber's preparation look like child's play to shame
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by beeevan: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
No wonder most of them will raise bastards as their kids,while you are humping around 'chopping' ikpa ngwugwo from Caro to Ijeoma, that refurbished Virgin that you married is busy returning souvenirs from left, right and center. This generation go hear nwii...

The mentality of the average Nigerian man is an assault on humanity.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by pickabeau1: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
beeevan: No wonder most of them will raise bastards as their kids,while you are humping around 'chopping' ikpa ngwugwo from Caro to Ijeoma, that refurbished Virgin that you married is busy returning souvenirs from left, right and center. This generation go hear nwii...

The mentality of the average Nigerian man is an assault on humanity.

Na only naija man dey cheat?
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by beeevan: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

Na only naija man dey cheat?

When 'mentality' and 'cheating' start share the same meaning?

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by beeevan: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
All these people saying d@ you cant possibly cheat on some1 if you love dem re naive.

Does it make sense for guys to go along with d idea d@ they will neva ve sex with any1 else ever again,wen d biological imperative for male is to mate with as wide a variety of partners as possible.

At the same time,d biological imperative of female is to find a man who will stay with her and provide for her children and a man who is mating with oda women may be tempted to instead provide for the children he has with one of dose oda women.

So w@ is love?...love is the insane state of the male to agree to violate his biological imperative to meet her biological imperative.so by dis definition,if you re willing to ve sex with anoda woman,you cant be in love,but smh!!!...if you re willing to give up the opportunity to ve sex with oda women....you re insane......Goodluck!!!

Pickabeau only a Naija man fit yarn this opata.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by pickabeau1: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
beeevan:

When 'mentality' and 'cheating' start share the same meaning?

The topic is about cheating

beeevan: All these people saying d@ you cant possibly cheat on some1 if you love dem re naive.
Does it make sense for guys to go along with d idea d@ they will neva ve sex with any1 else ever again,wen d biological imperative for male is to mate with as wide a variety of partners as possible.
At the same time,d biological imperative of female is to find a man who will stay with her and provide for her children and a man who is mating with oda women may be tempted to instead provide for the children he has with one of dose oda women.
So w@ is love?...love is the insane state of the male to agree to violate his biological imperative to meet her biological imperative.so by dis definition,if you re willing to ve sex with anoda woman,you cant be in love,but smh!!!...if you re willing to give up the opportunity to ve sex with oda women....you re insane......Goodluck!!!
Pickabeau only a Naija man fit yarn this opata.

And I insist infidelity is not limited to skin colour, race, tribe nor country.
You also should interact with others outside your sphere of influence to see this is so

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by beeevan: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

The topic is about cheating

And I insist infidelity is not limited to skin colour, race, tribe nor country.
You also should interact with others outside your sphere of influence to see this is so

Quote where I said that it was limited to tribe, race or skin color.

The topic might be about cheating but my post emanated from what am reading from men here not topic.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
it can't fit happen(Lol) to love someone and still cheat,anyway name naija we dey.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by pickabeau1: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
beeevan:

Quote where I said that it was limited to tribe, race or skin color.

The topic might be about cheating but my post emanated from what am reading from men here not topic.

OK...then....

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by onyekap: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2014
One thing got me to comment. Before a choice is made over a partner, there must have been scruitinies of I don't know but very peculiar individually. Now a partner goes home satisfied, thereafter lusts on another, it is humanly though that is where sacrifice comes in to say no if you can or can not. Sometime you retain your patner, sometime you loose your partner for the other in the process. But you can cheat and still love your partner. Be guided!
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by ogaju007(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2014
Godmystrength: by whoever is offended by your cheating act.

This is the problem with people. I dont know where you're from but my yoruba culture allows me to have multiple partners.... if the oyibos have come to sell 1 man 1 woman to you because their economy can't sustain more then that is your problem. grin grin
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by charleszzn(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=zboyd]Some people aren't ready to end a relationship/marriage when they cheat.

In fact, many BFs/GFs/Spouses who are caught cheating actually never intended to break up or get a divorce. This is very confusing and frustrating, for the betrayed ones who are living in this situation. They often hear things like "I swear I never stopped loving you." "My cheating has nothing to do with you or our relationship or marriage." "It has nothing to do with my feelings for you."

How are betrayed BFs/GFs/Spouses supposed to believe this?

What is love anyway?

How can you claim to still love someone during and after you cheat on them?

Is it possible?

Is it possible that cheating can actually strengthen a relationship/marriage, reveal the reasons why a BF/GF/Spouse cheated, find ways to curtail future cheating, as well as help you understand yourself much more intimately?

Reference: marriagepartners.com[
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by charleszzn(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2014
zboyd: Some people aren't ready to end a relationship/marriage when they cheat.

In fact, many BFs/GFs/Spouses who are caught cheating actually never intended to break up or get a divorce. This is very confusing and frustrating, for the betrayed ones who are living in this situation. They often hear things like "I swear I never stopped loving you." "My cheating has nothing to do with you or our relationship or marriage." "It has nothing to do with my feelings for you."

How are betrayed BFs/GFs/Spouses supposed to believe this?

What is love anyway?

How can you claim to still love someone during and after you cheat on them?

Is it possible?

Is it possible that cheating can actually strengthen a relationship/marriage, reveal the reasons why a BF/GF/Spouse cheated, find ways to curtail future cheating, as well as help you understand yourself much more intimately?

Reference: marriagepartners.com

Men and Women are wired differently. Men can go to bed with a woman they have no iota of feelings for; just Sex. For women most often than not a woman would at least like a guy to consider going to bed with him. If you see a married woman cheat, the guy would have being scoping (wooing) her for up to six months breaking down her resolves and defensive walls. And ofcourse her man most times too would have gone complacent. A man can sex-up different girls every night and it will have no effect on how he feels about his woman/wife. But each time a woman cheats with a another man, her love for her real man dies gradually. You can easily notice this when every thing you do irritates your woman. The easiest person your woman can cheat with is her Ex. About 68% of cheating married woman do so with their Ex, while 24% do it with their colleague/boss in the office. Women kind off expect men to cheat and they are easily caught. Most often that not, you can't catch a cheating woman (because men really do not expect that their woman would cheat on them).
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Godmystrength: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2014
ogaju007:

This is the problem with people. I dont know where you're from but my yoruba culture allows me to have multiple partners.... if the oyibos have come to sell 1 man 1 woman to you because their economy can't sustain more then that is your problem. grin grin
why are you attacking me personally? I am not your wife. And i didn't point you out personally in my comment
Godmystrength:
Dont be naive.... theres a big difference between love and lust... sex is not the same as love.... I love my partner and would take a bullet for him but wouldn't diminish him by comparing me having sex with some guy to what i feel for him..... Its complex but its the simple truth. wink wink
I which i could say the above too but that's not my kind of person. I won't descend so low to make a mess of myself and still have some nonsense excuses to defend myself. When you are guilty, just plead guilty and hope that you will be pardoned.
My reference here is to people who feel they have offended their partners by cheating on them and are using some excuses like vegetable to plead there case. It is not meant for those who think it is their right to have multiple partners. So please your yoruba culture plus their oyibos culture is not my problem.

and talking about ''my yoruba culture allows me to have multiple partners'', why not just marry them all and let them live with you as your wife instead of keeping them as mistresses?

If cheating is so good and desirable, why do cheaters hide it until they are caught? You won't see me going to hide to eat my lunch in the closet. I take it to the table for everyone/anyone to see............

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Godmystrength: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2014
charleszzn:

Men and Women are wired differently. Men can go to bed with a woman they have no iota of feelings for; just Sex. For women most often than not a woman would at least like a guy to consider going to bed with him. If you see a married woman cheat, the guy would have being scoping (wooing) her for up to six months breaking down her resolves and defensive walls. And ofcourse her man most times too would have gone complacent. A man can sex-up different girls every night and it will have no effect on how he feels about his woman/wife. But each time a woman cheats with a another man, her love for her real man dies gradually. You can easily notice this when every thing you do irritates your woman. The easiest person your woman can cheat with is her Ex. About 68% of cheating married woman do so with their Ex, while 24% do it with their colleague/boss in the office. Women kind off expect men to cheat and they are easily caught. Most often that not, you can't catch a cheating woman (because men really do not expect that their woman would cheat on them).
So i won't be wrong to compare the MEN who cheat to FEMALE PROSTITUTES because a prostitute can have sex with different men(customers) every night and it will have no effect on how she feels about her man/husband.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by pickabeau1: 8:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Godmystrength: So i won't be wrong to compare the MEN who cheat to FEMALE PROSTITUTES because a prostitute can have sex with different men(customers) every night and it will have no effect on how she feels about her man/husband.

Errmm.. not the same

The prositute is a receptacle collecting from every... ewwww
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Godmystrength: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2014
pickabeau1:

Errmm.. not the same

The prositute is a receptacle collecting from every... ewwww

Whatever. Which one is my own there. Anyway since i don't plan to be a cheat just to prove a point, there is nothing for me to gain here. Make i park to one side.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by pickabeau1: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Godmystrength: Whatever. Which one is my own there. Anyway since i don't plan to be a cheat just to prove a point, there is nothing for me to gain here. Make i park to one side.

grin grin grin
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2014
uzo200: why is it that those who no gree give u toto to bang go dae claim sae them love u.

Sex is not love
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Ekemini407(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
well I do tink it z very possible
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by SpencerLewis(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sophyrocks: The professing of love after cheating on a partner is just a way to cunningly minimise the seriousness of the offence so that forgiveness can come easily to the offender. There are no two ways about it. Humans are cunning creatures and have funny ways of asking for forgiveness like they are entitled to it forgeting that the forgiveness MUST happen when there is remorse and change. It reeks of selfishness and lack of respect to me.
Yeahhhhhh, Sophyrocks, u are right. That professing of love after cheating is a way of covering up/to minimize the seriousness of the matter. Yeah, human beings are cunning and in most cases (apart from our aesthetic values/instinct) what separate us from lower animals are our abilities to lie and deceive our fellow beings unlike animals. The great man Odyssey in the ancient Greek mythology was famous in his ability to rival the gods and steal some of their devices/tricks and match them in intelligence, whit and deception. That is human being for u.
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2014
Sex can be love , when done properly
MissSlimbody:

Sex is not love
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by MissSlimbody(f): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: Sex can be love , when done properly

Hw can it b done "properly?"
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
When u love ur boyfriend/man and wanna make babies and which to make lovethat sex is gonna be lovely
MissSlimbody:

Hw can it b done "properly?"
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by MissSlimbody(f): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: When u love ur boyfriend/man and wanna make babies and which to make lovethat sex is gonna be lovely

Make babies wit a boyfriend

No way :-/
Re: How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Do they even marry in overseas
MissSlimbody:

Make babies wit a boyfriend

No way :-/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.