Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. (21524 Views)

Adamawa Governorship Election: Ribadu Gets Support From Christian Group / Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / PDP Woos Al-mustapha To Win Yobe, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: See your life, didn't Ribadu probe Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and others in APC?.
APC is worst than PDP.
You still have the time educating the senile tongue

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by anonimi: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes: That was Military era tongue

And we have had over 15 years of civilian democracy plus at least two constitutional amendments YET the "foolish Abokis" retain their 19+FCT from one while the "smart south" is saddled with only 17 from three shocked shocked

Abeg na who come FOOLISH pass

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2014
anonimi:

And we have had over 15 years of civilian democracy plus at least two constitutional amendments YET the "foolish Abokis" retain their 19+FCT from one while the "smart south" is saddled with only 17 from three shocked shocked

Abeg na who come FOOLISH pass
hmmm...their concubines in the west are among those sabotaging our efforts wink

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by PhockPhockMan: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2014
luluosas: Wicked people.
Why not call on Adamawa people to support Ribadu in the APC if he wish to contest? Why beg him to join PDP if your intentions are good?
Where this one from sef.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Where this one from sef.
He missed road embarassed tongue
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by PhockPhockMan: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2014
PLEXPLEX: POLITICS! APC CONTAIN WITH IT.
Y RIBADU SEF,? I LL PREFER FORMER LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR
For What?
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by PhockPhockMan: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2014
solomakindees: How hungry is Ribadu? From presidential candidate to governorship hopeful! He may even become councillor self.
The day he joined APC I know he's going down the drain politically. Next position for him to contest will be Adamawa motor parks union chairman. Mtcheeeeewww.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by myspnigeria: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Ribadu isnt a bad idea at all
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: The day he joined APC I know he's going down the drain politically. Next position for him to contest will be Adamawa motor parks union chairman. Mtcheeeeewww.
Nna you get bad mouth shocked shocked
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by ephemm(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2014
If PDP truly want him, why not woo him to get Presidential Ticket in 2015 elections. Gubernatorial ticket is too small for Ribadu's status
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by scarred9jan(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Did you hear the source say "its all part of the game"?! These politrickians are playing baba ijebu with our lives ohh. Shine your eyes oh
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by juman(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2014
That was how charles soludo was rubbished by apga.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by deletrue: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2014
ajisebioyo1: I beg who knows Drugs to cure snoring
I think you should exercise two time a day, take much water, eat less food in the evening, by God's grace it will vanish with time.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Abraham2013(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2014
cronsberg: Here is their plan. REintroduce ribadu into the PDP, then quickly and shabily give him the governorship ticket without due process, by then adamawa state APC would have already conducted primaries and chosen a governorship candidate(ribadu was the strong man there, so without him, APC will have no option but to field a weak candidate), then some topshots will claim ribadu was illegally given the PDP ticket, that they want a rerun primaries by which they will use to reclaim there ticket back and hand it over to Marwa who by then will have no strong contender and will win a landslide and sideline ribadu to the gutters. So the poor ribadu will end up with neither PDP nor APC governorship ticket grin

I hope the guy will be wise enough not to fall for this cheap trick
Bros take 2 bottles of star 4 my head wit a plate of isi ewu, u sabi d game wella. Same tin dey did to prof. soludo in anambra state. Buh one hav to giv it to PDP cos dem sabi play naija politics wella.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by emiye(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2014
I believe Ribadu has what it takes to win the gubernatorial election for APC in 3 months time.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by deletrue: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
ajisebioyo1: I beg who knows Drugs to cure snoring
I think you should exercise two time a day, take much water, eat less food in the evening, by God's grace it will vanish with time.
Although, am a pensioner, suddenly I develop this problem but it has stopped with those recommendations. Although, I was not having it from time.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by PhockPhockMan: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2014
anonimi:

Please don't be deceived- Abokis are super smart in the political game matter.
Otherwise how did one region produce 19 states plus the FCT while three regions produced 17
So, North West, North East, and North Central amount to one region abi?
Hmmmm.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by anonimi: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: So, North West, North East, and North Central amount to one region abi?
Hmmmm.

No need to argue, please see below:

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by anonimi: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2014
ephemm: If PDP truly want him, why not woo him to get Presidential Ticket in 2015 elections. Gubernatorial ticket is too small for Ribadu's status

Please tell us what is RibaduN's status

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by PhockPhockMan: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2014
ephemm: If PDP truly want him, why not woo him to get Presidential Ticket in 2015 elections. Gubernatorial ticket is too small for Ribadu's status
Who is Ribadu politically? Has he won any elective post before?
To me, he's a political bunkum like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by PhockPhockMan: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
anonimi:

No need to argue, please see below:

That map is that of 1963 - 1967. We're talking about 1999 till date.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by anonimi: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: That map is that of 1963 - 1967. We're talking about 1999 till date.

My dear that was the starting point before Nzeogwu's erroneous coup that opened the floodgate since 1966 for our Born-to-Rule fellow compatriots to smartly create 19 states plus the FCT out of their one region while the three regions in the south produced only 17 states.
Then we also had regional autonomy of sorts with TRUE fiscal federalism as regions RECEIVED their own revenue and contributed to the federal purse, which has now been reversed since Ironsi's UNITARY nation shocked shocked
Not so

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by zurine(f): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
interesting
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by ibdeals1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
hmm
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Walelavender(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
This is mere political stunts. I don't see Ribadu joining PDP. The reason being obvious. The PDP led government has soiled it hands so much that they can't help it anymore than start 'washing' it off by inviting people with astute and credible records to save their face. However, since Nigerian politicians are the most unstable in the world and without viable ideologies (still subject to research), any move may not be astonishing.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by anonimi: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Walelavender: This is mere political stunts. I don't see Ribadu joining PDP. The reason being obvious. The PDP led government has soiled it hands so much that they can't help it anymore than start 'washing' it off by inviting people with astute and credible records to save their face. However, since Nigerian politicians are the most unstable in the world and without viable ideologies (still subject to research), any move may not be astonishing.

Why are you being so incoherent
If RibaduN is really someone "with astute and credible records" why will he be involved in "any move may not be astonishing"?
It is either he is astute & credible or he is NOT angry

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
cronsberg: Here is their plan. REintroduce ribadu into the PDP, then quickly and shabily give him the governorship ticket without due process, by then adamawa state APC would have already conducted primaries and chosen a governorship candidate(ribadu was the strong man there, so without him, APC will have no option but to field a weak candidate), then some topshots will claim ribadu was illegally given the PDP ticket, that they want a rerun primaries by which they will use to reclaim there ticket back and hand it over to Marwa who by then will have no strong contender and will win a landslide and sideline ribadu to the gutters. So the poor ribadu will end up with neither PDP nor APC governorship ticket grin

I hope the guy will be wise enough not to fall for this cheap trick
If only I could borrow a little of your intelligence
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Iceduhu(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Come what may, Adamawa people will embrace who so ever Allah wills to take over the leadership of the state as long as He or She will adhere to the welfare of the citizen's.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Caseless: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
superior1: Ribadu is way too smart to fall for this,Jonathan should carry his foul air to another

BTW, when will Jonathan implement Ribadus committee report on fuel subsidy stealing?
when gej invited ribadu to head that committe , his party, the defunct acn , warned him not to go...that his report wil b rubbished, used and he himself wl b dumped. This was what happened exactly. I watched it live when the report of the committee was being submitted to jonathan; a member of the committee alleged that not every member of the committee saw the report and signed b4 ribadu brought it to d president and it was an individual work of ribadu. Ofcourse, this stateme has automatically rendered the report useless. Both men argue openly b4 gej right there at d state house. That was how ribadu bowed out in shame and his report trashed. He failed to listen to his party, but when chips were down , he ran back to them for cover. And as warm as the party is, we accepted him back and has since then being a listening member and a leader of our party. I guess he'd not fall for pdp tricks again.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Caseless: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Who is Ribadu politically? Has he won any elective post before?
To me, he's a political bunkum like Buhari.
moose, ur brain is phocked! Who is jonathan politically? He's an acidental president, a thief, killer and a headless chicken.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
anonimi:

Why are you being so incoherent
If RibaduN is really someone "with astute and credible records" why will he be involved in "any move may not be astonishing"?
It is either he is astute & credible or he is NOT angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) / Amina J. Mohammed As Profiled By The United Nations / Peter Obi & LP Senatorial Candidate For FCT, Visit Wassa IDP Camp In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.