Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. (21525 Views)

Adamawa Governorship Election: Ribadu Gets Support From Christian Group / Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / PDP Woos Al-mustapha To Win Yobe, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Pavore9: 5:39am On Jul 30, 2014
hmm..
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 30, 2014
Danielotuya: Ribadu is officially the only politician that wil make me leave d comfort of my house to vote. Pls dnt join d cankerworms
You dnt know Ribadu. He's not desperate, he has class.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 5:39am On Jul 30, 2014
whatlyf: APC did not poach PDP Govs, it was their wish to leave PDP. APC only provide platform for them. I thought PDP said they are incharge of Adamawa? They now enjoy incumbency, let dem prove their worth @ the poll.
I trust Ribadu, he rejected $50m Ibori bribe, he refused to collect to collect sitting allowance as Subsidy Committee Chair, he rejected NNPC Board nomination. Unlike regular politicians, he's not desperate.

Nice try tho
Do you remember the Baraje and G5-1 saga
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Sijo01(f): 5:39am On Jul 30, 2014
*Yawns* it's tje dawn of a new day. Thank you Lord for the grace to see it.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 5:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Getting interesting grin
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 5:42am On Jul 30, 2014
whatlyf: You dnt know Ribadu. He's not desperate, he has class.
In politics, there is nothing like class tongue
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Odogwua: 5:42am On Jul 30, 2014
undecidedcontinuity
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by englishmart(m): 5:45am On Jul 30, 2014
[size=45pt] Ribadu my son, if you want to be successful, you need to join successful people.
Do the right thing now.[/size]

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Never a dull moment with Naija politicians grin
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes:
Do you remember the Baraje and G5-1 saga
read the post you quoted again..
Descartes: In politics, there is nothing like class tongue
Happy trying
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by ucyoma(m): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes: But you have been playing it since birth tongue
I don't recall telling you that but if you meant d politics we all play in our little lives then for sure we all play politics

But I hate "politics" in the context above especially the way our politicians play it.
Nigerian politicians are simply dogs]
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2014
Sijo01: *Yawns* it's tje dawn of a new day. Thank you Lord for the grace to see it.
You' re welcome onboard wink
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2014
ucyoma:
I don't recall telling you that but if you meant d politics we all play in our little lives then for sure we all play politics

But I hate "politics" in the context above especially the way our politicians play it.
Nigerian politicians are simply dogs]
Now you're talking cheesy
That's the beauty of 'democracy', tongue
A lot of permutations and combinations are involved cool
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 5:53am On Jul 30, 2014
whatlyf: read the post you quoted again..

Happy trying
This is Naija politics cheesy
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Sijo01(f): 5:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes: You' re welcome onboard wink

You too
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by disloman(m): 5:56am On Jul 30, 2014
ajisebioyo1: I beg who knows Drugs to cure snoring
Go to isale eko n ask of iya fatimo.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by disloman(m): 6:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes: In politics, there is nothing like class tongue
STFU,Wetin u sabi.Some pple r disciplined.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Descartes: 6:01am On Jul 30, 2014
disloman: STFU,Wetin u sabi.Some pple r disciplined.
In Naija politics there is nothing like discipline cheesy
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by ddeola: 6:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Ds pple no get shame at all...
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by redcliff: 6:12am On Jul 30, 2014
cronsberg: Here is their plan. REintroduce ribadu into the PDP, then quickly and shabily give him the governorship ticket without due process, by then adamawa state APC would have already conducted primaries and chosen a governorship candidate(ribadu was the strong man there, so without him, APC will have no option but to field a weak candidate), then some topshots will claim ribadu was illegally given the PDP ticket, that they want a rerun primaries by which they will use to reclaim there ticket back and hand it over to Marwa who by then will have no strong contender and will win a landslide and sideline ribadu to the gutters. So the poor ribadu will end up with neither PDP nor APC governorship ticket grin

I hope the guy will be wise enough not to fall for this cheap trick

If you could figure it out, im sure ribadu and his cohorts dint have a problem doing the same
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2014
stalyf: ,
Wat do u think u r doing
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by drlaykay(m): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2014
cronsberg: Here is their plan. REintroduce ribadu into the PDP, then quickly and shabily give him the governorship ticket without due process, by then adamawa state APC would have already conducted primaries and chosen a governorship candidate(ribadu was the strong man there, so without him, APC will have no option but to field a weak candidate), then some topshots will claim ribadu was illegally given the PDP ticket, that they want a rerun primaries by which they will use to reclaim there ticket back and hand it over to Marwa who by then will have no strong contender and will win a landslide and sideline ribadu to the gutters. So the poor ribadu will end up with neither PDP nor APC governorship ticket grin

I wish to like this post more than once.
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2014
Why do political issues keep making Fp when there are other educating topics and besides we are not politicians
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by luluosas(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Wicked people.
Why not call on Adamawa people to support Ribadu in the APC if he wish to contest? Why beg him to join PDP if your intentions are good?

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Gracious3105(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2014
x2lambo: PDP is so scared of APC .....
neva dey are trying to kill APC
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by metorichmond(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2014
*yawning*
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by kabba7(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2014
Ribadu my son, if you want to be successful, you need to join successful people.
Do the right thing now............................................................................

BY JOINING THE LOOTERS FRATERNITY ?

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by kokoA(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2014
I've always known that the removal of Nyako will be a blessing in disguise for APC. PDP played the impeachment card to early, they would have waited till when the constitutionally allowed three months for an acting governor falls within the presidential election period. That's the only way they would have been in charge of the state, at least till when GEJ gets what he wants from them considering the fact that Adamawa indigenes are APC people. Ribadu stand no chance in hell to be the PDP flag bearer in that state, not when heavyweights like Bamanga Tukur (through his son), Marwa, Gundiri, Idi-hong, Fintiri, etc are running for thesame position. It's only a fool that will leave his home where he is king to beg in a neighbour's house where he will be treated as a stranger, since the departure of greedy Marwa and Marcu Gundiri from APC, Ribadu became the strongest if not the only contender for the APC ticket which he is most likely to win with the support of the state's strongest politicians (Atiku and Nyako). As for the general election, he will get sympathy votes from Adamawa people plus the Atiku/Nyako factor coupled with the division that will occur in PDP after their primaries. If APC have sense, they should reclaim Adamawa with ease. The only way out for PDP is to use the excuse of the present state of emergency in the state to shift the election till after Febuary 2015.

3 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by quadness(m): 6:57am On Jul 30, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by Bigcake: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2014

just to inform you that you have been appointed as the Senior Special Adviser to upcoming politicians. You get eye die.

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by MoneyGreen(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2014
ucyoma: PDP going back to its vomit!

I hate polotics
What about polo clubs?
Re: ADAMAWA GOVERNORSHIP : PDP Woos Ribadu. by dejavski(m): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2014
Well Ribadu is currently in a party that consists of Tinubu, Saraki, Ngige, Rauf, Atiku... Or those ones are not thieves

jayseehe: Ribadu won't like to be in the same party with the thieves he probed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje / 'Bread Distributed By APC In Akure Is Poisonous' - Eyitayo Jegede Alleges / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu's 50th Birthday: Dele Momodu Celebrates His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.