Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? (95566 Views)

How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yungwizzzy: mynd44 ignoring my posts since 2005
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mynd44:
undecided

make u still recommend my topic??

nor be All of them useless na Bros?
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by hannesy(f): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Op say d truth wot do u want frm her
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by naughtylagosguy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
I tell her the truth. If I have a girl friend, I will tell her about it so she will know where she belongs (this is only applicable to girls that I don't really have feelings for)

If all I want is just sex, I will just tell her let's see how things goes between us. After getting the sex, I simply tell her things can't work between us.

Simple.
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yungwizzzy: A girl just asked me this question

we exchanged numbers on Facebook and chat often on whatsapp, we call as well

suddenly this morning she just asked me what I want from her

I'm confused because I never had any negative intentions

Is this your first encounter with a runs gal? lol. Tell her you just want to be friends and watch her start to snub your pings and all. but tell her you want something more amorous and see her reaction....
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by hannesy(f): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
naughtylagosguy: I tell her the truth. If I have a girl friend, I will tell her about it so she will know where she belongs (this is only applicable to girls that I don't really have feelings for)

If all I want is just sex, I will just tell her let's see how things goes between us. After getting the sex, I simply tell her things can't work between us.

Simple.
wicked,u need to b flogged with a Pestle
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
hannesy: wicked,u need to b flogged with a Pestle

lmao
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by naughtylagosguy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2014

Why should I be flogged with a pestle? She wants to know what I want from her and I told her. But seriously most girls don't want to hear the truth. They prefer lies to the truth.
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by hannesy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
naughtylagosguy:

Why should I be flogged with a pestle? She wants to know what I want from her and I told her. But seriously most girls don't want to hear the truth. They prefer lies to the truth.

BTW, sent you a PM. Are u on BBM or Whatsapp? I want to tell you what I want from you.
smh,bt I dnt ask nah
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by naughtylagosguy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
hannesy: smh,bt I dnt ask nah

Yeah, but I want to tell you. Care to know? Come lemme whisper it to your ears.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by hannesy(f): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
naughtylagosguy:

Yeah, but I want to tell you. Care to know? Come lemme whisper it to your ears.
nah,keep it to ya self
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Funny. I brought a gal to my crib some time ago. Told her I had a gf and my gf knows about her grin and I wana date also then she asked for what exacly? I said to date na and have fun grin . After that day she no pick my call sad what you expect? I wana marry you *lolz.... Op say the truth and let the devil be ashamed jare.
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by naughtylagosguy(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
hannesy: nah,keep it to ya self

Chai, look at how u disgraced me on a public forum. The gods are angry now. You have to appease the gods.
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by hannesy(f): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
naughtylagosguy:

Chai, look at how disgraced me on a public forum. The gods are angry now. You have to appease the gods.
heheheheh
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by naughtylagosguy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Can we chat more better on Whatsapp or BBM?

hannesy: heheheheh
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
like play like play, Oga Ade don mean work
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by hannesy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
naughtylagosguy: Can we chat more better on Whatsapp or BBM?

looking for my keypad brb
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by nickz(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
i want the documents to all your father's property
devil no go let any girl ask me this useless question
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by nellyelitz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
u get mind o. U be boko haram without bomb
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
hannesy: looking for my keypad brb

Nairaland girls and their shakara. SMH4U
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by baralatie(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2014
simple you tell her " it is either we both settle this business the easy way or we get it done the old way""
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Darteyyyy(m): 3:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Your waist

1 Like

Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Just say, 'I don't want anything from you honey, I just want you'.( It works every time).
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by babygirl76(f): 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
ohhh ok I guess this wasn't for me
Re: Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? by utenwuson: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
wat do u actually want frm her? kpomoooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.