Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 (18403 Views)

Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: like I explained earlier, you guys are like wild animals with lack of reasoning skills . have you heard of jungle justice in Japan,South Korea ,namibia or Botswana?
Your derailing bro.[s][/s] why do you support the sanctions? Your rediculous. Jungle justice is a different stuff.

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by GodMode: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2014
RColours:

PUTIN'S cock sucker! just How the hell are they pushing him to the wall with this sanctions? Logically thinking, isn't it the right thing to do? Do you pet/cuddle a child who's bullying a helpless man just because they have the might, or do you reprimand such a person?
With Russia's continued support of seperatives chopping of each regions in Ukraine, And the continual loss of lives And crippling of the economy of Ukraine in the process, don't you see more countries standing by Ukraine on the long run? Or you think a world cup stagged in Russia will see Ukraine national team participate even if they qualify?

It gets worse if the crises is futher prolonged and a tough Republican succed in pushing Obama's Democrats off the white house before the world cup is stagged. Trust me, the number of pull outs from the tournament would be unprecedented!

Stop worshipping Putin. I was a huge fan of his too, but certainly not anymore.

You have a mental issue... Do u know that if Africa becomes independent and stops relying on foreign aid Africa will automatically bcom an enemy.

Pls Think with your brain.

4 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2014
___
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by salomycruz: 6:52am On Jul 31, 2014
the only tin I can say is Russia is 2 cold for a country lyk Nigeria 2 play in them no go even make am 2 the next round...dats the only tin I reason

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by GodMode: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: I just don't like Russia . they are different type of whites ,they are more like animals .they behave like they are black only in white skin with such a backward macho mentality . they are not as civil as sweden,denmark,Germany etc.
Russia is a shiithole nation. they should shut up, get rid of their nuclear weapons and communism, and then shut up and develop and live peacefully like Sweden,Canada,Germany,Japan,Denmark etc.
The United states is the Greatest nation on earth and will be so for a long long time to come . I just don't like Russia until they change their inferior stone age mentality.

^^^^ you must work for the U.S govt to utter such comments.

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulkayus:

Dey shld get rid of their nuclear weapons and US shld keep theirs abi?
Talk of a US ball sucker; that is wat u are. U dont understand international politics, so keep shut so that u will be schooled.
Help me ask the mumu ooo,why are these world powers keeping their nuclear weapons if not to use it one day,isreal has its own nulear weapon and they don't want Iran to develop its own,imagine the fuking politics they r playing

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jerryjere(m): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2014
eliment: why US like to dey bully other countries can't they live and let live. Na wa o
u are a montula instead of supporting US to break d back bone of Putin u are dere taken side nonsense

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jerryjere(m): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2014
jayseehe: Putin is a great match for USA, I love him so much
if he can withstand US let him wage war them if America will not buried Putin alive

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2014
jerryjere: u are a montula instead of supporting US to break d back bone of Putin u are dere taken side nonsense
Pls y should he support u.s.,at least give him reason to

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2014
jerryjere: u are a montula instead of supporting US to break d back bone of Putin u are dere taken side nonsense
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by MaziOmenuko: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Government should stop interfering with football activities!!!!

Blatter should forward the message to the US.

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by abdulkayus(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2014
yemaldo:
Help me ask the mumu ooo,why are these world powers keeping their nuclear weapons if not to use it one day,isreal has its own nulear weapon and they don't want Iran to develop its own,imagine the fuking politics they r playing

U dey mind d guy, wen I even ask him d question, he shamelessly said yes, US shld keep theirs and Russia shld do away wit theirs. Him think say Russia mumu like African nation leaders. Imagine d double standard; Israel are allowed to develop theirs witout any trouble of sanction bt Iran and North Korea are nt allow and evem threaten wit sanction. Is that nt hypocrisy? To have a safer world, every nuclear countries shld do away wit theirs, bt will dey listen? Too much of distrust.

4 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Those supporting the U.S support them for no reasnon. U.S is synonymous wih one thing PROPAGANDA! thery are fond of painting countries against their policies especially world powers black. Im not supporting Russia's handling of the Ukraine crises. They are wrong here. But I dont See anthing wrong with Russia hosting the WC. *In Mugabes voice * America can go hang!!

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Cooljoe1(m): 7:09am On Jul 31, 2014
Wait o. Will putin stil be in power till 2018? Answers pls
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by GodMode: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2014
woodcook: Let see if FIFA will stick to their creed of not of allowing goverment intervention in soccer. As for the US shame on them, if they had not gotten involved in Ukraine this whole thing wouldnt have happened. They are pained they lost Crimea to Russian. As per their EU stooge when Russian turn the heat on them they would understand how far. It is time the world call the US out, look at how they screw things in Libya,Iraq, Afgan, Syria and now Ukraine.

6 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by abdulkayus(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2014
jerryjere: if he can withstand US let him wage war them if America will not buried Putin alive

Can US face Russia face to face witout runnin to NATO like small pikin. They all knw their selves. US will never try direct conflict wit Russia, dey knw wat it entails.

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jericco1(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2014
Those ninnies, what for?--probably because Russia is getting bigger than them huh?-- or is it the Ukraine stuff? F-uck em! I said F-uck em, the same Senators that wanted to sanction Nigeria on her refusal to legalise LGBT? F-uck all of the again!''' I'm sorry for my lack oF manners'''

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2014
-

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulkayus:

Can US face Russia face to face witout runnin to NATO like small pikin. They all knw their selves. US will never try direct conflict wit Russia, dey knw wat it entails.
U.S can nly win

A cold war sad tongue
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jerryjere(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2014
Why you people in support of Putin the war in syria is been veto by Russia that is why there is no peace in Syria now he want to destabilize Ukraine economy so that it will a state of ungovernable now 298 innocent people lost there live and you people kicked against the sanctioned you who in support Putin are enemies of the world

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jerryjere(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulkayus:

DAT is y u need to have allies but Russian are using force to create empire which is not possible
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by pappilo(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Empty threats and noises. What do a bunch of zionist backed right wing senators know about football (soccer) anyway

FIFA dont get political.

Food for thought:
The USS Vincennes shot down a passenger plane, Iran Air flight 655 on 3 July 1988 killing all 290 on board. The USA were awarded the USA 94 World Cup on 4 July 1988

4 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by GodMode: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2014
jerryjere: Why you people in support of Putin the war in syria is been veto by Russia that is why there is no peace in Syria now he want to destabilize Ukraine economy so that it will a state of ungovernable now 298 innocent people lost there live and you people kicked against the sanctioned you who in support Putin are enemies of the world

They are not supporting Russia.. They are in support of a country that can withstand pressures from the U.S.

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by ibdeals1(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2014
na them sabi undecided
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by igmacco(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2014
Putin is a blessing to the world, I have always being his fan,,,,,,
Americans think they own the world, Putin I hail ya

5 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2014
I thought fifa had a strict rule of politics not interfering in football.

US should deal with Russia themselves if they have any problem with them. Oh they can't!

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by igmacco(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2014
jerryjere: Why you people in support of Putin the war in syria is been veto by Russia that is why there is no peace in Syria now he want to destabilize Ukraine economy so that it will a state of ungovernable now 298 innocent people lost there live and you people kicked against the sanctioned you who in support Putin are enemies of the world

Is there peace in Libya? Man up ,, Don't be american Puppet

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2014
donroxy: but FIFA insist Politics should not interfere with Football !

We shall see

it's about security reasons. Those guys harsh.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulkayus:

U dey mind d guy, wen I even ask him d question, he shamelessly said yes, US shld keep theirs and Russia shld do away wit theirs. Him think say Russia mumu like African nation leaders. Imagine d double standard; Israel are allowed to develop theirs witout any trouble of sanction bt Iran and North Korea are nt allow and evem threaten wit sanction. Is that nt hypocrisy? To have a safer world, every nuclear countries shld do away wit theirs, bt will dey listen? Too much of distrust.
They supported rebels in Libya,iraq(despite the useless U.N voting against it) and now they are supplying Syrian rebels with weapons to topple their own government,why do they keep supporting rebels instead of gov't.look at Libya and Iraq today(after u.s intervention)I won't even go there for free

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jerryjere(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2014
yemaldo:
my reason is dis Ukrainian voluntarily want to join d westerner so dat they can be free from Russian dictatorship but dey are force not to go so dat Kremlin can have another USSR

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 31, 2014
and you are a sentula US slave, US is doing worst than Russia interfering in sovereign nations affair
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Johnnoo(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2014
The game should be protected from politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Draw No Bet In Bet9ja / SSS Arrests NFF President Maigari / Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.