Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 (18396 Views)

Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
abdulkayus:

Can US face Russia face to face witout runnin to NATO like small pikin. They all knw their selves. US will never try direct conflict wit Russia, dey knw wat it entails.
Newsflash: NATO is 80% USA. So any "NATO confrontation" with the Russia is indirectly a US-led effort
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by dasparrow: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: What is wrong with these people? First they called for sanctions for Nigeria for making homosexuality illegal now they want to remove Russia as the host of the next worldcup Is it that they don't have any issues in their own country that they have enough time to poke-nose in other country's affairs?

That is USA for you. And then they wonder why they are so hated around the world. Even their so-called allies like Germany do not trust them. Anyways, USA is mystery Babylon (she who sits on many waters). They are on borrowed time because the day Jehovah God will descend on them is definitely coming.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Missy89(f): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
SirShymex:

There's no appeal - ICC is the supreme court of the world. With the way things are going, nothing is predictable anymore. Whoever thought Germany would succumb to American pressure? But the yanks have played a joker on Angela Merkel, and everything will spiral out of control soon.

Anyway, the Germans just released the "Grand Bargain" today, for peace to reign. However, I doubt the hawks in Washington will accept that. They want the resources in Russia - and they want to further destroy Europe on their way there.

The end game right here, and Winston Churchill saw it in 1939...Hitler did exactly the same thing against Russia, but he learned the hard way.

This is what Winston Churchill said about the Russian Enigma on 1st October 1939(substitute "Germany" with "USA" and "Hitler" with whoever is running America):

Lavarov said they are appealing thou (saw it on BBC last night i think), Its a long process and i doubt if they would ever pay 50 billion
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Missy89:

Lavarov said they are appealing thou (saw it on BBC last night i think), Its a long process and i doubt if they would ever pay 50 billion

Appeal where? In Dutch courts? - they already lost the appeal before even appealing. I doubt they've got time for that, to be honest.

In case you don't know, Mikhail Khodorkovsky transferred his shares in Yukos to Jacob Rothschild before he went to prison. So, the fight is actually a big fight. I know Putin won't pay a dime, but things are going to escalate pretty soon.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Guyman02: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Estimable: All of u shouting up Putin, take ur time and listen to CNN read papers and u won't support him again....He's busy supplying armour to russian rebels ,invading Ukraines privacy.....

I am surprised that there still people here who watch and believe CNN propaganda which has no credibility even in America after the lied to the people with Bush that Saddam has WMD. You have the internet, research for balanced news not CNN or BBC my guy.
Nobody quotes them even in the US or UK.
Northern Nigeria is facing a crisis because their source of news and information comes from BBC Hausa service which is used to spread hate as a British policy unlike in the South where information comes from local FM Radio and TV Stations which comes with several versions of the same news by different broadcasters. Grow up, times have changed and be smart.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
sunnyshayne:
it's about security reasons. Those guys harsh.
Which guys ?
Russia has right to do what other nations do !

FIFA shouldn't allow US to used her to bully Russia !
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Malakh: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
dasparrow:

That is USA for you. And then they wonder why they are so hated around the world. Even their so-called allies like Germany do not trust them. Anyways, USA is mystery Babylon (she who sits on many waters). They are on borrowed time because the day Jehovah God will descend on them is definitely coming.
you should know all hell will break loose worldwide when He descends on them, you have some knowledge abour her but the aftermath wont be pretty worldwide. she is the Hammer of the whole earth thus says Isaiah and we do know the daughter of Babylon will be gone in an hour, the sleeping Bear will arise and devour her but life wouldn't be same again, so enjoy the good days yall
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by slyzy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Down with U.S sanctimonious stance! Where were they when Bush invaded Iraq out of pure vendetta claiming they were making nuclear weapons destabilising the country till date? They shud mine their biz

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by easyelliot(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
If China can host the Olympics, despite their human rights record, then Russia should be given the same privelage.

On a side note when is 9ja gonna host the world cup or Olympics? 3 nations that belong to Brics (economic contenders I.e. Brazil Russia India China and south Africa)have hosted one or the other or in the case of Brazil, both.
cry
Its OK to laugh at ourselves, but my goodness its not funny anymore.....Nigeria never host anytin pass under age football or all Africa games......

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Dooa: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=Mynd44]They keep pushing Putin to become hostile. When he reacts accordingly, they scream "bloody murder"[quote]. Don't mind them, when Obama even braggingly said they have surrounded Russia with nato expansions- russia's greatest nightmare. And u expect d russians to sit back and smile over it
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by ocelot2006(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
hotwax:

Their match in Putin ?

You will say, Obama has met his match in Putin.

Them born Putin well for Judge Bush or Republican.

Putin threatened to join Iraqi war, Bush told him, if them born you welll, come join.

Where was Russia when the USA messed up Iraq and Afganistan?

We all know Obama and Gudluck Jonathan are contemporaries

Bros, Abeg try to lie better, you hear? Russia NEVER EVER threatened to involve itself in the second Iraq war. They simply kicked against and and threatened to veto the use of force, just like France and Germany. That's why the USA decided to boycott the security council.

Btw, Are you referring to the same Putin that made a big fool out of George Bush Junior? You do remember that Putin invaded Georgia, kicking it's scrawny ass with a 3rd rate Russian army division, despite all the high tech weaponry supplied by the USA. And what did George Bush do? Zilch, Nadal!

Or is it the same Russia that provided the Syrians with Kornet ATGMs, the very same missiles used to destroy Isreali hi-tech merkava main battle tanks during the 2006 Lebanon war? And what did George Bush Jr do?

Don't forget that it was the USA under Bush jnr that actually pleaded with Putin's Russia to provide the very same air corridor used to resupply NATO troops in Afghanistan.

Oh, don't forget that Bush jnr was stoned by a single simple Iraqi journalist with a shoe in a press conference. You think that'll happen to Putin who allegedly had some journalists assassinated (bullet in the head)?

Oh yeah, the Americans had their but ts whooped by insurgents in Iraqi during the insurgency that they couldn't control (leading to the Republicans losing the office of the POTUS; and the withdrawal of American troops) and Afghanistan were crude Taliban fighter still control a large swath of the country despite the high tech weaponry thrown at them by NATO COMBINED.

Yet you want to Bleep with Russia?
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by tuffgongjo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
My only concern about russia hosting the world cup is their citizens well documented history of Racism,Xenophobia,anti gay stand.
Because Black nations will fall victims,if poland,ukraine,belarus etc makes it their fans will suffer also.
So my fear isn't political.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by elipheleh(m): 1:32am On Aug 01, 2014
eliment: why US like to dey bully other countries can't they live and let live. Na wa o

USA is actually very very humble and their humility baffles me. History shows that previous world powers were very very hostile and tyrannical
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by declaro(m): 3:11am On Aug 01, 2014
jerryjere: Why you people in support of Putin the war in syria is been veto by Russia that is why there is no peace in Syria now he want to destabilize Ukraine economy so that it will a state of ungovernable now 298 innocent people lost there live and you people kicked against the sanctioned you who in support Putin are enemies of the world

What is happening in Syria is not in any way caused by Russia, beside Syria is the only ally that Russia have so far. US raised and armed rebels in Syria to destabilize the only ally that Russia have.

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Sagamite(m): 6:52am On Aug 01, 2014
hotwax:

Their match in Putin ?

You will say, Obama has met his match in Putin.

Them born Putin well for Judge Bush or Republican.

Putin threatened to join Iraqi war, Bush told him, if them born you welll, come join.

Where was Russia when the USA messed up Iraq and Afganistan?

We all know Obama and Gudluck Jonathan are contemporaries

You are a person!

Where do you get your moronic beer parlour "facts"?
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2014
elipheleh:

USA is actually very very humble and their humility baffles me. History shows that previous world powers were very very hostile and tyrannical
if I hear humble ko fumble ni
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Dibiachukwu: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Revolva(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
i want the USA to host it jare....i beg....
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by TBrownAuto(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
tuffgongjo: My only concern about russia hosting the world cup is their citizens well documented history of Racism,Xenophobia,anti gay stand.
Because Black nations will fall victims,if poland,ukraine,belarus etc makes it their fans will suffer also.
So my fear isn't political.

now I see your fear you are a Gay well inNigeria is 11yr orso dont worry you are safe here
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by TBrownAuto(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Appeal where? In Dutch courts? - they already lost the appeal before even appealing. I doubt they've got time for that, to be honest.

In case you don't know, Mikhail Khodorkovsky transferred his shares in Yukos to Jacob Rothschild before he went to prison. So, the fight is actually a big fight. I know Putin won't pay a dime, but things are going to escalate pretty soon.

Russia will not pay a dine same court now say they should pay 2.5b just funny
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by TBrownAuto(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
well if you want to know what ever is happening today to Russia is America trying to checkmate them, fine u can call russia gas station but military wise they are far more better that America they have fought many wars and win they liberated the Eu from germany hitler regin 1st to visit the moon inshort they are super power.

America was able to brake russia through their proxy war which lead to the indepence of ukraine during that period america are Scavenger, during WWII, America grant all german scientist immunityand givethem emplyment and yes german has the best scientist them.

I wonder why people dont know that during the time of USSR, ukraine is the city where all USSR scientist carried out their research, immediately after the fall of USSR america bought all the research document and weapon there minus the nuclear head there which ukriane i saying they return to moscow for safe keeping.

if you know America and their game you will understamd what is happeing in Syria and Iraq and the rest of the world its divide and rule, chess game to win a battle you either kill the officer and make the queen fight alone or the queen head the battle and the officers attack from behind.

to win gaddafi they have to impeach italy prime minister with rubbish charges, then face his right hand Mubarrack that his the richest president rubish excuse now face Gaddafi that he hasweapon of mass destructon all lies, now to fight the bear Putin and Tiger China, for now they are trying to make syriathey face his right hand syria them the tiger China come to cover for him now they are using vietnam , japan and south korea to disturb China looking for weakness.

they now that in 2018 immediately china-russia deal kick off russia will close his gas pump to EU that why they need Ukriane believing they will get gae or shale oil from there and the funny part is that where the resource are are in the eastern part so the bear is watching from backtard.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by tuffgongjo(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
TBrownAuto:

now I see your fear you are a Gay well inNigeria is 11yr orso dont worry you are safe here
see how shallow$clueless you are,I A̶̲̥̅♏ not gay neither A̶̲̥̅♏ I a pro gay,my concern is about the safety of the fans,so a son of a bitch like you can go and die.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by phabulux: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2014
woodcook: I guess you are the one that needs get some education.

Aight, ffuckface.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 / Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m / Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.