Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 (18393 Views)

Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2014
-

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jotey(m): 8:52am On Jul 31, 2014
yemaldo:
Help me ask the mumu ooo,why are these world powers keeping their nuclear weapons if not to use it one day,isreal has its own nulear weapon and they don't want Iran to develop its own,imagine the fuking politics they r playing
guy e b like say u no no Iran Iraq all those countries if dem hold nuclear weapons DAT means world go end na

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2014
`This should be ranked the weirdest thread in the history of nairaland.

Funny how US corksukers call those that are against their beliefs Putin corksukers, while Putin corksukers call those that are against their own beliefs US corksukers. It's crazy, man!

The corksuking here is at an all-time high.
For a second, I thought I was in a corksuking party.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by AlwaysCute(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Why must the American behave like they own everybody and so every country will have to play to their tunes.They should die well...
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by 1Book(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Estimable: All of u shouting up Putin, take ur time and listen to CNN read papers and u won't support him again....He's busy supplying armour to russian rebels ,invading Ukraines privacy.....
U make me laugh...what do u expect from CNN, which is owned by the US?... I only watch Aljazeera. Mehn, it seems u dont know the US has been sponsoring the rebels in syria...with Billions of dollars....causing all sort of uprising & conflicts btw govts and citizens..check out Libya, syria, Afganistan, pakistan...even the unlawfull killing of Sadam Hussein....where they (US) still didn't see the weapon of mass deatruction (WMD)..
US is a brand of terrorist!...Let them let Russia be or else....

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Anybody that can stand up to the tyranny of the United states Government is MY FRIEND. Putin is my friend tey tey... USA can waste their time.. Russia will host the 2018 world cup

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Gynacologist(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2014
jayseehe: Putin is a great match for USA, I love him so much
guy u fail to undastnd somfin one pasin cn neva ovakom 30....usa are givin him tym to knw weda d dude is gona hv a reside.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by fr3do(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: I just don't like Russia . they are different type of whites ,they are more like animals .they behave like they are black only in white skin with such a backward macho mentality . they are not as civil as sweden,denmark,Germany etc.
Russia is a shiithole nation. they should shut up, get rid of their nuclear weapons and communism, and then shut up and develop and live peacefully like Sweden,Canada,Germany,Japan,Denmark etc.
The United states is the Greatest nation on earth and will be so for a long long time to come . I just don't like Russia until they change their inferior stone age mentality.

Demented assslicker

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by GodMode: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2014
jotey: guy e b like say u no no Iran Iraq all those countries if dem hold nuclear weapons DAT means world go end na

They have weapons even lybia, egypt and most of the countries neighbouring Israel have nuclear weapons.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Gynacologist(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2014
cn som1 here kindly xplain to me wat wnt wrong wif dz 2 grt nation......xpecially tat seperatist of a fin.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulkayus:

Dey claim to be democracy advocate and go on fightin countriea jus to impose democracy on them as if its by force bt dey dine and wine wit d monarch kingdoms in Saudi, UAE, Jordan and Qatar. Talk of double standard, that is US in full.

If u knw wat US causes in South America, u will shade tears for them, that is y most South Americans gov and citizens hate US. Now dey hav turn to Middle east to destroy. Later dey will turn to Africa, that is wen brainwash peep like badboy will wake up.

And we wonder y so much terrorism,may be we should ask u.s,I even heard Osama was their product before he turned against them
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Missy89(f): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2014
This is a very strange thread

4 pages of meaningless rants and junks from almost every contributor. undecided

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2014
Estimable: All of u shouting up Putin, take ur time and listen to CNN read papers and u won't support him again....He's busy supplying armour to russian rebels ,invading Ukraines privacy.....
And u.s is busy supplying weapons to Syrian rebels,they did it in Libya and Iraq,am sure ur CNN and Papers didn't report these

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jayseehe(m): 9:18am On Jul 31, 2014
Gynacologist: guy u fail to undastnd somfin one pasin cn neva ovakom 30....usa are givin him tym to knw weda d dude is gona hv a reside.
nope, America might be the world power, but she can't stand Russia.... most modern weapons are produced in Russia, even America patronises Russia for weapons
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by morefire: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2014
eliment: why US like to dey bully other countries can't they live and let live. Na wa o

Why rusia go de cos wahala for another country?

someone has to take charge....
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by JEITO: 9:19am On Jul 31, 2014
America their America:

I wonder what these Americans are feeling like sef? Two days ago, they were calling for sanctions on Nigeria for her stand against homosexuality. Today the heat is on Russia; who knows where it will turn tomorrow! As if they are perfect.

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2014
jotey: guy e b like say u no no Iran Iraq all those countries if dem hold nuclear weapons DAT means world go end na
So u.s is keeping their own nuclear weapons for tourist attraction abi,u no read about what happened in Vietnam
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by segzybam(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Why must we swallow anything rubbish that drops from american mouths. They claim putin is a mass murderer, heartless dictator, supporting rebels and all. But what supporters of america will never open their eyes to see is how many deaths has the american government brought to iraq, afghanistan, libya and co. Compare this with, pls remind ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ again. How many people has putin murdered? How many countries has putin invaded on unfounded allegations and stolen their oil? and yet american supporters will cry blue murder on putin cos america said so is so. Open your eye people. Even the evidence that pro-russian rebels shut down the plane has not been confirmed yet. Have investigations been concluded? No. They've not even started. So how come the conclusions? O! Wait I remember cos america said so. They are citing intelligence, same intelligence they cited to invade iraq? Open your eyes people!

6 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by adaybayor(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2014
madridsta007: July 1988; US Navy guided cruise missile USS Vincennes, downs Iranian commercial airline, Iran Air Flight 655, shot down over Iranian air space, over Iranian territorial waters in an unprovoked attack.

290 people are killed including 66 children and 9 crew members, making it the 8 worst air disaster in the world.

Iran calls for the US to apologise, the US refuses. George Bush later said 'America will not apologise, America never apologises'.

June 1994; US hosts FIFA World Cup.

Either the US Senators calling for the World Cup boycott have no sense of history or they are plain hypocrites. Either way, they are just stupid.

this is eye opening
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by searay(m): 9:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Freiburger:

But FIFA itself is a political association grin grin
No FIFA is a corruption association
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jotey(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2014
yemaldo:
So u.s is keeping their own nuclear weapons for tourist attraction abi,u no read about what happened in Vietnam
guy Wetin u dae tok naw .... during that Vietnam war dem use nuclear weapons? Abeg gist me
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by kilo234(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2014

hear what you just said, we should listen to CNN. is CNN not a pro USA channel. so you really think CNN is independent of USA goverment. I remember vividly well wen a no fly zone was inplace in Libya NATO airforce was busy bombing lybia military which CNN was showing and ignored the rebel advance towards gadafi which was not shown by CNN your heroic news channel.

I think you should learn to hear from both sides before making conclusions go deeper a bit

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by GodMode: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jotey(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: Botswana is better than Nigeria in ll ramifications . Climate, Geography,standard of living ,Infrastructure etc.
shit wtf I quit arguing with u...all dis insults we are receiving is all because of our corrupt government
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by abdulkayus(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2014
yemaldo:
And we wonder y so much terrorism,may be we should ask u.s,I even heard Osama was their product before he turned against them

Dont u knw before? Dey prop him up wen he was fighting agaisnt d soviet union. D same hypocritical US support him and his gang; the Taliban wit weapon, military advice and money. Bt wen d chicken cone home to roost, dey start shouting terrorism up and down. Same thing wit saddam, dey support him agaisnt Iran. Wat laer happen between dem? u too knw dat one.
US are d biggest hypocrite and terrorist of d world. Dey have been terrorising a lot of nation for donkey of years. And one brainwash fellow wilk want me to believe dem and suck their ball. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by segzybam(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2014
People just keep speaking without researching deep. Those who have demonize russia on the ukrainian crisis do not know what is really at play here. Ukraine is just a pawn in the hand of us and russia. Go back to the soviet era to understand the dynamics of the whole issue. American foreign policy is always CONTAINMENT they must contain any and every threat to their control of world affairs whichever way they can.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Gynacologist(m): 9:30am On Jul 31, 2014
jayseehe:
nope, America might be the world power, but she can't stand Russia.... most modern weapons are produced in Russia, even America patronises Russia for weapons
guy me no go lie u i hate tat russia die.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2014
phabulux:

... Em,

... Em, go back to school.
I guess you are the one that needs get some education.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by sexzskil(f): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy 25 is the only guy here that knows the real stuff in between Russia and US.

Let me use the opportunity to say this again, RUSSIA, CHINA, NORTH KOREA AND IRAN COMBINED CAN NEVER WITHSTAND THE US of A WHEN IT COMES TO A FULL BLOWN WAR. FACT! Listen, almost all the nuclear weapons of these nations i just listed are imitation of America's and Germany's. Most of u peeps here know no damn about international politics. Putin knows his tenure ends soon and is using the opportunity of a true democrat and diplomat in the White House to display all of a sudden balls he grew. This man has been the leader of Russia for good 13 years now and was around during the Bush regime. Why couldn't he got the balls to come up and speak against th many invading activities of mr Bush JNR? Putin was in obscurity all those while. Nub of the matter is a black/mixed diplomat is in Washington and Putin is using d opportunity to shine a bit. Can McCain be the United States' president and one guy called Putin talk? During the recessing years of WW2, the BIG3 enemies of Hitler met in Washinngton to discuss possible outcomes of the fronts in Africa, this were the remarkable words of USSR leader, Putin's old mentor, Josef Stalin said in honour of America: In this war machines are the most prominent tools. All along, Russian has continued to make some 12 thousands fighter jets and ammunitions per month. Btitain makes some eighteen thousands monthly. America and Lend-Lease makes over 30 thousand machines of this sort. Therefore the United States is a nation of machines and it is WITH THESE WE ARE WINNING THE WAR!''---in the writings of German General, Armin Von Roon, War and Remembrance, Herman Wouke, 1976.

Besides Obama can't even interfere in this stuff, until then the United States isn't really interested in one game called FIFA 2018. No nation in history has been like America, the unprecedented giant. Some of you here need to go read about the real historical millitary archievements of this great nation!

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25:
Putin is a communist dictator . His third term in office ends in 2018 . over 85 percent of Russians do not like Putin and do not want him to contest for a 4th term in 2018. He kills anyone who criticizes him. He bans protest . He is worth 50 billion dollars from the nation's wealth.
100s of thousands of russians seek asylum in the US and other first world nations each year .
50 percent of russian cities and towns do not have access to electricity.
this is from a Russian Media : http://en.ria.ru/russia/20130411/180577263/Most-Russians-Want-Putin-to-Quit-in-2018---Poll.html
US parrots here they come

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2014
jotey: guy Wetin u dae tok naw .... during that Vietnam war dem use nuclear weapons? Abeg gist me
I know say Dem no use nuke for Vietnam war,but wat happened? Vietnamese army kicked u.s a$$ in their jungle and desperate us decides to use atomic bomb on them,to cut long story shot,u.s is keeping their nuke so they can use it
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2014
sexzskil: BadBoy 25 is the only guy here that knows the real stuff in between Russia and US here.

Let me use the opportunity to say this again, Russia, China, North Korea and Iran combined can never withstand the US of A when it comes to a full blown war. Listen, almost all the nuclear weapons of these nations i just listed are imitation of America and Germany. Most of u peeps here know no damn about international politics. Putin knows his tenure end comes soon and is using the opportunity of a true democrat and diplomat in the White House to display all of a sudden balls he grew. This man has been the leader of Russia for good 13 years now and was around during the Bush regime. Why couldn't he got the balls to come up and speak against th many invading activities of mr Bush JNR? Putin was in obscurity all those while. Nub of the matter is a black/mixed diplomat is in Washington and Putin is using d opportunity to shine a bit. Can McCain be the United States' president and one guy called Putin has the hardihood to talk? During the recessing years of WW2, the BIG3 enemies of Hitler met in Washinngton to discuss possible outcomes of the fronts in Africa, this were the remarkable words of USSR leader, Putin's old mentor, Josef Stalin said in honour of America: In this war machines are the most prominent tools. All along, Russian has continued to make some 12 thousands fighter jets and ammunitions per month. Btitain makes some eighteen thousands monthly. America and Lend-Lease makes over 30 thousand machines of this sort. Therefore the United States is a nation of machines and it is WITH THESE WE ARE WINNING THE WAR!''---in the writings of German General, Armin Von Roon, War and Remembrance, Herman Wouke, 1976.

Besides Obama can't even interfere in this stuff, until then the United States isn't really interested in one game called FIFA 2018. No nation in history has been like America, the greatest. Some of you here need to go read about the real historical millitary archievements of this great nation!
personally I wont contest US military might but my only problem is their holier than thou attitude. Bro lets go back to what prompted their request you would realize that the US have been trying to lord it over everyone, from Iraq to Libya, Syria to NK. Unfortunately Putin out smarted them with Crimea and now they are calling for his head. The truth is given Russian position it is the US tax payers that will finally pay for all these

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AFCONQ: Super Eagles Fly Out To Bissau For Guinea-Bissau Clash (Video) / Greenwood Will Not Play For Man United This Season – Investigation / Barcelona Sink To Bottom Of Group E After 3-0 Loss To Benfica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.