Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland (11456 Views)

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
frankben: but i'm ugly now.... I'm not supposed to be here grin
Who says?
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Xtarxhyne: guys
frankben
veezy84
dygeasy
kelvingraphics

females
lorlaahlozz
mayapop
romanciella
Lanicky
missyhorlah
mizmycoli
Msmariah
cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by daveP(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
MzMariah: Softsparkyy.
shocked
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
MzMariah: Who says?
people
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by diamondpaul(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
When this get to the front page!! just remember i was here.
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
daveP: shocked
Close mouth jooor
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by hensben(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
mayapop: cheesy cheesy
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by bosun11(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ladystewie: you are burriful

likewise u
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Dygeasy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
frankben
veezy84
dygeasy
kelvingraphics

females
lorlaahlozz
mayapop
romanciella
Lanicky
missyhorlah
mizmycoli
Msmariah
kiss
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
naijaboiy: Ladystewie why?!!! embarassed embarassed

Now the Unnecessary mentions will start cry cry

grin grin
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
daveP: whew,lemme msg u! There are many other sections u can enjoy and avoid those spewing trash in.chk ur inbox....
ok
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by lanicky(f): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
frankben
veezy84
dygeasy
kelvingraphics

females
lorlaahlozz
mayapop
romanciella
Lanicky
missyhorlah
mizmycoli
Msmariah

Lol.....thankz dear smiley
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
frankben
veezy84
dygeasy
kelvingraphics

females
lorlaahlozz
mayapop
romanciella
Lanicky
missyhorlah
mizmycoli
Msmariah
You're the cutest na grin. Thanks Dear.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by 1Book(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
....Honestly, am one of the handsome Guys on NL!
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by daveP(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: ok
yeah
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
frankben
veezy84
dygeasy
kelvingraphics

females
lorlaahlozz
mayapop
romanciella
Lanicky
missyhorlah
mizmycoli
Msmariah
grin
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
frankben: hi Ex....
You shouldn't have called me here..... I'm ugly and you know that
or is this how you plan to punish me ?
no ex..u r quit gangrin
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
1Book: ....Honestly, am one of the handsome Guys on NL!
kikikikikikikikiki..I believe u
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Xtarxhyne: no ex..u r quit gangrin
and you're the most beautiful.... grin
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
frankben: and you're the most beautiful.... grin
m awt grin
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Xtarxhyne: m awt grin
me too grin
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Should i be here?
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by 1Book(m): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
Xtarxhyne: kikikikikikikikiki..I believe u
Not kidding....take me for my words!...u want proof?
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2014
my beauty blinds eyes
lasheez: I am just wondering what cateria you used to pick out all these names,did you actually go through all of it cause I would really be surprised?Secondly how come we can not see you in your profile picture,aint you pretty enough?Just asking
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2014
you're such a cutie wink
KingTom:
Jesus! Who tell you say I fine! grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2014
dont be in denial. i can tell dt u r kiss
Ichel:
You don't need to, she just copied the monikers of folks that were online.
@Ladystewie, WTH told you am cute? Am definitely not.
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2014
dont derail ma thread angry angry
jennylove7575: Slimmos is a prostitute patronizer he was born into ashewo. His mama is ashewo. Him and his
Father duped me on nl..slimmos emailed me and told me he want help to get out of of Nigeria to be free from the shackles of his disgraceful family. I felt pity for him and we started communicating. Not long I bought into his stories and started sending him some pounds.slimmos told me that there is a land available for sale in lekki which came cheap. Because of the trust I have for him I sent him £6000 pounds to purchase the land for me. Slimmos disappeared only for me to see him on nl....he is now calling me a prostitute to cover his crime...I am going to set up a blog on the internet and post all his pictures and our conversations there I will ensure the whole world and all the social network sees the face of a dupe. thank goodness i have your pictures...ha slimmos why?
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 01, 2014
#brown blush#
MISSYTOSIN:
Thanks, you are pretty too.
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 01, 2014
kiss
foresyht: Thanks for the mention ma'am and you are cute too.
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 01, 2014
you're pretty boo angry angry
zemaye: Ladystew abi Ladystewie who u c for here name naira land bug o. Wet in consign me with fyn or no fyn cool shocked
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 01, 2014
dats a wrap angry angry angry
if u post again, ebola shall smite your left asss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.