Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland (11453 Views)

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by MadCow1: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: prove with pics tongue

I am in protective custody and cant reveal my face for security reasons.

Send me a PM and I promise to give you a glimpse of my awesome beauty.. grin

Caveat: Viewers of my Handsome Beauty are liable to faint at first sight. Viewer discretion is highly adviced.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Richiy(f): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tallesty1: Tannie, Richiy, CuteCynthia
IfyAngela, Mprex, Creamish
MizMyColi claireshan.

I envy dia bfs/husbands
That is really sweet. Thank you.
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by MadCow1: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . I don't want the men to commit murder. Lol

See this one..

Na today wey we start to hear jamz?
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ladystewie: oya time to tag
purplesummer
BecaciaBarbie
farano
da luvly MISSYTOSIN
temigracie
lynpetra
mayapop
mondisweets
MizBerry1
NickyPearl
mstik

and for the male human beings

KingTom
andyblaze
spacegoat
dygeasy
erm....

BenKumaar (of course)
chai! my brain hs freeze..... undecided

Jesus! Who tell you say I fine! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by NickiRoman: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
KingTom:
..The devil,and you know the devil always liesvgrin tongue
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Tannie(f): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tallesty1: Tannie, Richiy, CuteCynthia
IfyAngela, Mprex, Creamish
MizMyColi claireshan.

I envy dia bfs/husbands

Thank you.
I'm very sure your girlfriend is proud of you and I know you will be a good husband and a great dad someday.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by barackodam: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Slimmos: . Dat Lady is a bi*tch....I was only telling her she is to rude and she should stop talking to pple on social network anyhow but she went on to even further display her ignorance....

Leggo, who do we blv nw
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by daveP(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: undecidedErm pls, been tryna deactivate$€ my account, but its telling me to try back for the past 3 week. What's the problem pls?
shocked shocked from 7days to 3weeks...my prayers must be working! But why dyu wanna leave? Why!
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
NickiRoman: ..The devil,and you know the devil always liesvgrin tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Slimmos is a prostitute patronizer he was born into ashewo. His mama is ashewo. Him and his
Father duped me on nl..slimmos emailed me and told me he want help to get out of of Nigeria to be free from the shackles of his disgraceful family. I felt pity for him and we started communicating. Not long I bought into his stories and started sending him some pounds.slimmos told me that there is a land available for sale in lekki which came cheap. Because of the trust I have for him I sent him £6000 pounds to purchase the land for me. Slimmos disappeared only for me to see him on nl....he is now calling me a prostitute to cover his crime...I am going to set up a blog on the internet and post all his pictures and our conversations there I will ensure the whole world and all the social network sees the face of a dupe. thank goodness i have your pictures...ha slimmos why?
who da ph.uck is slimmos?
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
KingTom:
who doesnt know u are fine?
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tannie:

Thank you.
I'm very sure your girlfriend is proud of you and I know you will be a good husband and a great dad someday.
Amen.

Thanks
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by lasheez(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ladystewie: IAmBhijay(m), Image1(m), Sunebanty(m), Kachiseeday(m), marvelling(m), olapupo01(m), zemaye, ektbear, ngona(f), blackprowler, pinkliny, spice123, eclipse13, Xriss, richling77(m), sam4(m), MONITZ, thorpido(m), emmy02, Nemesis83, Dparagon(m), akandeleke(m), Dclique(m), Xenaf(f), interloper(m), viviaqua, omaojo1, Mojibola(m), Okopo07, lexylexy(m), mrmaze, Owakoi, TheGrandMaster, emakgaga, barackodam(m), dyphor(m), shakol91(m), onyenze123, deewon56(m), Zizaboni, josh005, jjshanana, salvino(m), buoye1(m), xhamel88, cocospice(f), Clone2020, vicdo, olanshi(m), efelusi(m), BabaOyee, MsMichaelz(f), ladycomfort(f), zubino(m), ScorchedViper(m), jeff1607(m), ohhem, Miracy(f), RaptorX, Preciousone4ril(m), Balyz, Elijah348, Boye94(m), SupaJoe, Osteve2(m), bronich, Tygood(m), Beniyke007, seunlovesa, courage54(m), Barywhyte(m), timowale, Affable0709(m), emiye(m), swiftkid007, Kentnickole(m), miky(m), ajaolu(m), tochimas(f), Jyde81, stevecrun(m), keriberry(f), otubujohn, goldtooth, Kalvan, Ay92(m), adbokus, djfaithy, tit, jeffizy(m), U235weapongrade, hayoakins(m), Akynsola(m), scotcom, bcomputer101(m), scoliodon, 3sha4lyf, sauceny(m), eyispecial, seunfly, datalossvictim1(f), Nnanna224(m), Sartee01, oghenetega100, Warfibabe(f), Oluwatola5(f), jennylove7575(f), Isiri, Browser69(m), Sacramento4real, mafioso(m), drkay(m), Kotay, boombay, PrinxArthur1, DaVinChiSam(m), adconline(m), adunjong, ojekof, omotolani22(f), ocman, basisop(m), kasbeats(m), udysweet(f), Thespecialone(m), ELVG, khiaa(f), ninovandross, technolee(m), popson1st, BlackPeni5, colen212, peacelife(m), bashydemy(m), sasifo(m), Omololamide(f), Ben1975(m), Anaskie(m), freecharles(m), Redhot111, lagbaja(m), sharpsharp, casid, leyeg, miniziter, julioot, leke4ever, crown777(m), flyingdutchman(m), NwaTeacher1, Ibroboss(m), Ahuitzotl, Sirniyeh(m), AderibigbeAAA(m), eeEee0, NiceHans, Ochek, Infomizer(m), dannymax, slex(m), kennynelcon(m), opedaranijo, AdeosunTOluwaseyi, joyceok, theshadyexpress, mufutau55(m), purityval(m), durtman, obakovich, eddyspice(m), parrotibaba, ByfireByfire, sheffnaff, KingsleyJay(m), Kabikala(m), jobinna2(m), ShalomNigeria, BimbolaGrace, Ruby14, homosapien(m), Gboliwe, XTIANmaha(m), Ezechinwa, borlarge, princejude, winbyforce, gondie, brighterside, joyli, lanrayco, zboyd, Femolacaster(m), skillar101(m), obuxwenex, NellyGhenghen(m), onyeka205, Egbagirl(f), passwelle(m), priest2u(m), redsquare(m), luvola(m), bajosky, Orial, Sunnybobo3(m), aprokomania(m), securi, foresyht(m), Aromas(m), mcpat(m), Olayemie(m), kuzee(m), Addme, naijabands(m), ugo41babe, Phunshow, Shams218, olabs201, ntutu(m), Rays123, odinakaonya, jnrbayano(m), chimzyblack(m), lexrichy(m), smileandlove, Flowtry(m), softy(m), femimike1(m), drdaray, Aypoppin, texanomaly(f), SkinnyDude(m), Ichel, CircleOfWilis, Goldenboy842(m), Jarchi(m), Blebleswag(f), Ahmed0336(m), djmally(m), jowhyte(m), Perseus, labimide, ULSHERLAN(m), dorothy111(m), Jeanfortune, Belexy95, faithugo64(f), kultimate009, coolestboy(m), Darteyyyy, natureblack(m), esqtony, naijaboiy(m), nonso84(m), bloglover, benardtotti(m), Ladystewie(f), babat89, kenjava20, adeitoro, jjman2322, kilokeys(m), Dibiachukwu, Mustp, Olucheye(m), dappyboy, select500, stoicism, cute9jaguy(m), Pimiento(m), Mpeace(m), justicesky24
I am just wondering what cateria you used to pick out all these names,did you actually go through all of it cause I would really be surprised?Secondly how come we can not see you in your profile picture,aint you pretty enough?Just asking
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
MadCow1:

See this one..

Na today wey we start to hear jamz?
. Its just for d men s good, cos I don't want to be d one to sing seyi shay s murder re mix
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
purplesummer
BecaciaBarbie
farano
da luvly MISSYTOSIN
temigracie
lynpetra
mayapop
mondisweets
MizBerry1
NickyPearl
mstik

KingTom
andyblaze
spacegoat
dygeasy
erm....

BenKumaar (of course)

LOOL Thankssss love! U cuteee too kiss
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
MadCow1:

I am in protective custody and cant reveal my face for security reasons.

Send me a PM and I promise to give you a glimpse of my awesome beauty.. grin

Caveat: Viewers of my Handsome Beauty are liable to faint at first sight. Viewer discretion is highly adviced.
. See pot calling kettle black. Hmmm
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by MISSYTOSIN(f): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
daveP: shocked shocked from 7days to 3weeks...my prayers must be working! But why dyu wanna leave? Why!
Told u, there is nothing to do here
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by daveP(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
Told u, there is nothing to do here
whew,lemme msg u! There are many other sections u can enjoy and avoid those spewing trash in.chk ur inbox....
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Softsparkyy.
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by heatmeup(f): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
i think davidolives had the opportunity to talk with him and d guy is cool sha
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by ninovandross(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Slims is a prostitute patronised he was born into ashes. His mama is ashes. Him and his
Father duped me on no..slims emailed me and told me he want help to get out of of Nigeria to be free from the shackles of his disgraceful family. I felt pity for him and we started communicating. Not long I bought into his stories and started sending him some pounds.slimmos told me that there is a land available for sale in leak which came cheap. Because of the trust I have for him I sent him £6000 pounds to purchase the land for me. Slims disappeared only for me to see him on no....he is now calling me a prostitute to cover his crime...I am going to set up a blot on the internet and post all his pictures and our conversations there I will ensure the whole world and all the social network sees the face of a dupe. thank goodness i have your pictures...ha slims why?
na wa oh so maga still dey pay
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
MzMariah: Softsparkyy.
YIMU tongue
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
softsparkyy: YIMU tongue
My sweet potatoe grin cheesy Nne you fine abeg cheesy
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Frankben cheesy
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
MzMariah: Frankben cheesy
i heard my name...

Evening mzmariah
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
purplesummer
BecaciaBarbie
farano
da luvly MISSYTOSIN
temigracie
lynpetra
mayapop
mondisweets
MizBerry1
NickyPearl
mstik

KingTom
andyblaze
spacegoat
dygeasy
erm....

BenKumaar (of course)
Aww kiss thanks!
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
frankben: i heard my name...

Evening mzmariah
I called you because I know you are among the cuties here on nl. cheesy
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
guys
frankben
veezy84
dygeasy
kelvingraphics

females
lorlaahlozz
mayapop
romanciella
Lanicky
missyhorlah
mizmycoli
Msmariah
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Lorlaahlozz: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Xtarxhyne: guys
frankben
veezy84
dygeasy
kelvingraphics

females
lorlaahlozz
mayapop
romanciella
Lanicky
missyhorlah
mizmycoli
Msmariah
Ayam blushing tongue
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
MzMariah
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
MzMariah: I called you because I know you are among the cuties here on nl. cheesy
but i'm ugly now.... I'm not supposed to be here grin
Re: Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Xtarxhyne: guys
frankben
hi Ex....
You shouldn't have called me here..... I'm ugly and you know that
or is this how you plan to punish me ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

**Dreads are Sexy (pics)** / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.