Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Osun Election 5000 Dss Operatives Deployed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election 5000 Dss Operatives Deployed (1904 Views)

I Will Jail You In Absentia, Court Warns DSS Operatives / Omisore - I Lost Osun Election To Partisan Acts Of Ex-REC Commissioner / Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election 5000 Dss Operatives Deployed by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Zionope:
u mean u didn't read dis part "However, some of the DSS operatives, who were in over 40 Hillux vans and wore black T-shirts with masks on their faces, moved round the state capital and equally shot sporadically into the air, a development which caused fear for the residents of the town.
Consequently, at the popular Olaiya junction, the hub of business in Osogbo, the DSS operatives who moved in vehicles marked “Department of State Security” shot into the air several times and scared passengers and people waiting at the popular junction."
In military operations it is called SHOW OF FORCE http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/show-of-force http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Show_of_force. To you the number may be too high and there actions unwarranted, but I tell you some being must be showed what they are capable of doing. Police carry out SHOW OF FORCE during all elections, only that we are all concentrated on Osun this time.
Re: Osun Election 5000 Dss Operatives Deployed by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
When you plan to use violence to rig an election or cause a breakdown of law and order incase your party is not announced as the winner. You will have the DSS and Army to deal with..

APC must understand that they can never be allowed to continue perpetrating violence and importation of people from outside the state to vote in Nigeria elections
Re: Osun Election 5000 Dss Operatives Deployed by Jellyjust: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
34 comments and this topic is yet to make front page. There is Godoooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Osun Election 5000 Dss Operatives Deployed by oldenglish: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
FrankC3:

Do you even understand the logic in your written English?
hahahahaha busted. That's why it's not good to lie. Igbokwesampson please freedom of association exist in Nigeria, nobody will kill you if you are a member of APC so don't deny and accept in one sentence.
Re: Osun Election 5000 Dss Operatives Deployed by solomakindees(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
If only the Federal govt knows that the whole world is watching this tomfoolery!
So, there are so many idle SSS yet they can't properly protect Abuja and the NorthEast?!
Diariz Godu o.
Re: Osun Election 5000 Dss Operatives Deployed by igbokwesampson(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
oldenglish: hahahahaha busted. That's why it's not good to lie. Igbokwesampson please freedom of association exist in Nigeria, nobody will kill you if you are a member of APC so don't deny and accept in one sentence.
. Funny, usually I don't like engaging a nairalander with words of argument but for clearity sake, @ question he accused the APC and I Of weeping possibly because of PDP's anticipated victory in Osun come August 9 and in my response I made it clear to him that though am not a member of APC, but comments he was making references to was only made to remind our leaders their supposed priority and possibly make them to retrace their steps from their diffraction point That all. As for membership of APC or PDP, simple Nairaland/Google search will do us all good. Do have a wonderful day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being A Migrant Worker In Qatar Is Even Worse Than You Thought / I Will Shake Nigeria After 2015 Elections – Akiolu / Buhari Caught Watching Nicki Minaj's Anaconda Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.