Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? (1280 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Can U Marry Osu / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
pls be sincere.
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Spicylate(f): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
when you see seriousness and determination in him why not.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by constance500: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Spicylate: when you see seriousness and determination in him why not.
Ah.. U can lie oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Spicylate(f): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
constance500:
Ah.. U can lie oo shocked
you dont say?! oya talk your own na..truthsayer
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Kingsimmer(m): 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] :-XMumm...99% of dem will say....YES...but believe me they are speaking out of irony

1 Like

Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Ajekpakororo: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
God forbid!How i go marry ajekpako like me?
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Spicylate: when you see seriousness and determination in him why not.
lolz really?
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Kingsimmer: [color=#770077][/color] :-XMumm...99% of dem will say....YES...but believe me they are speaking out of irony
abi
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Ajekpakororo: God forbid!How i go marry ajekpako like me?
not even for love?
Money matters?
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by marieolae(f): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2014
A man that is poor today, can be rich tomorrow. Its all about ambition.
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Tekzyflex(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Poverty is only in the mentality of low and weak minds. The richest man in the world today was once a poor dude. Everybody has a story.
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Ajekpakororo: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Doclight: not even for love?
Money matters?
Money matters o.Most Marriages are sustained not by love but by companionship.
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Exjoker(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2014
Because the both love each other
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Exjoker(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Ajekpakororo: Money matters o.Most Marriages are sustained not by love companionshiip but by companionship love.
corrected
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: A man that is poor today, can be rich tomorrow. Its all about ambition.
hmmmmm.

How do u know ambition?
Can u read his heart?
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Tekzyflex: Poverty is only in the mentality of low and weak minds. The richest man in the world today was once a poor dude. Everybody has a story.
really?
Not everyone o.

Some are drinking from the running water that spills on the floor, but the one on the bucket has never been touched. Too many on the floor.

We all strive to succeed, so as to sustain our generation. No body wants to see their children suffer
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Ajekpakororo: Money matters o.Most Marriages are sustained not by love but by companionship.
hmmmmm

sounds rather contradicting!
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Exjoker: Because the both love each other
love?
thats good.
Hope it puts food on the table?
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Exjoker: corrected
hmmm
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Exjoker(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Doclight: love?
thats good.
Hope it puts food on the table?
There is different between poverty and hunger starvation...been poor doest mean they cant afford something to eat, clothins, or a house to live in
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by hustleranthem(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2014
marieolae: A man that is poor today, can be rich tomorrow. Its all about ambition.
hi..hw r u
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 9:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Exjoker: There is different between poverty and hunger starvation...been poor doest mean they cant something to eat, clothins, or a house to live in
hmmm.
Nice!
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Exjoker(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Doclight: hmmm.
Nice!
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Ajekpakororo: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2014
Exjoker: not correct
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Exjoker(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Ajekpakororo: With love all things are possible
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Missmossy(f): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2014
A poor man can always be wealthy in future,never underestimate anyone.
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 9:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Missmossy: A poor man can always be wealthy in future,never underestimate anyone.
hmmmmm
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Ajekpakororo: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=Exjoker][/quote]Not all things are possible with lov.Quit watching Titanic!!!
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by Doclight(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Ajekpakororo: Not all things are possible with lov.Quit watching Titanic!!!
lol abi?

1 Like

Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by yemstok(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2014
I'd just pretend I'm poor/like an ordinary guy for a while just to see if she wud love me for who I am.....I wouldn't want her to fall in love with ma money instead. Then afterwards, I'd let her know my true worth.
Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by jimmyfrenzy(m): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2014
. Yea I love that you really understand the worlds ( relationship and future).

1 Like

Re: Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? by marieolae(f): 10:56am On Sep 24, 2014
hustleranthem: hi..hw r u
I'm coolio

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Facing Challenges In Wooing A Lady / My Lady Longs To Be With Me But I Don't Have Much Time To Spend With Her / The 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About The Woman In 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.