Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Update On Clara Chime. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On Clara Chime. (42421 Views)

The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady / Nigerian Ladies! Lessons To Learn From Gov Chime's Wife's Situation. / My Wife Has Health Challenges –chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by bigbumper(f): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
aisha2:

Am sure you have evidence apart from "them say" to back your claims.

Governor Chime was renowned all over Enugu for dishing out picantos to the hoes he rolls with using government funds, she was a benefactor of his largesse and decided to marry him knowing she was not his only hoe. He was philandering before she came on the scene and was still philandering when she was on the scene. So what gives undecided

Is Governor Chime the only governor that you have to think they are lying he is a known cheater Why haven't all the other Governors too be tarnished with a scandal of such magnitude undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
cococandy: I know a 27 year old girl married to 55 year old man(widower)
and they didn't meet through wh0ring.
He expressed his desire to marry.set out on a search and married this girl based on recommendation from one of his relatives who knew her to be a good girl.
I'm not saying the age gap is appropriate
Neither can I say I'm certain why she agreed to marry him.
I just find it ridiculous that many folks believe this clara lady was a wh0re.
If you don't know her personally,as in if she's not your sister or friend,then don't say such negative things based on heresay.
Most guys condemning her are butt hurt because they feel the old guys with money get the young girls
While the ladies are plain jealous she had the life they desired and now can't hide their glee that she's fallen.
I didn't know her,so I can't make any comment about her wh0rish life or lack of it.
The important thing is that she survived and abandonded an abusive marriage.which is what the topic is about.

My dear, what runs girl will abandon a "gold mine" because she was badly treated? Dont women endure worse and stay quite for the money?

Common sense should tell us that a girl willing to leave such luxury and benefits and not stay put and "manage" has some standards.

A runs girl will die there and even be the one organizing babes for him as long as the money keeps rolling.

What Benefit is it for Clara raising dust and leaving him? Her life is on social media, Her son is taken from her, she has to start her life all over. She would have benefitted more staying put and keeping shut.

She DIDNT, immediately she noticed the issues she shouted out and tried to leave several time, what runs girl does that? A runs girl actually expects that and stays grins, smiles for the camera and bares it.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
tuffgongjo: my point is don't think working with pdtf$having a masters degree is enough to make someone a no runs gal.
True but having the focus and discipline to learn, get and keep a job is not one of the hall marks of a runs girl. Why bother when she can just mess around and make easy money

3 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by bigbumper(f): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
cococandy: I think calling someone you didn't personally know a prostitute is more vitriolic

I will call a spade a freaking damn spade.

***flicks hair*** How many of the runs girl in your university whom various potbellied old men comes to pick up directly in front of the halls of residence in full glare of the whole uni do you "personally" know undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by cococandy(f): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Reason fails in these quarters undecided
aisha2:

My dear, what runs girl will abandon a "gold mine" because she was badly treated? Dont women endure worse and stay quite for the money?

Common sense should tell us that a girl willing to leave such luxury and benefits and not stay put and "manage" has some standards.

A runs girl will die there and even be the one organizing babes for him as long as the money keeps rolling.

What Benefit is it for Clara raising dust and leaving him? Her life is on social media, Her son is taken from her, she has to start her life all over. She would have benefitted more staying put and keeping shut.

She DIDNT, immediately she noticed the issues she shouted out and tried to leave several time, what runs girl does that? A runs girl actually expects that and stays grins, smiles for the camera and bares it.
Re: Update On Clara Chime. by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
If I know one,then I know her.
If I don't,then I don't assume because I heard.

Is that simple enough?
bigbumper:

I will call a spade a freaking damn spade.

***flicks hair*** How many of the runs girl in your university whom various potbellied old men comes to pick up directly in front of the halls of residence in full glare of the whole uni do you "personally" know undecided
Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
The fact that she escaped a destructive marriage is commendable. All these talk about she being a runs girl bla bla bla isn't necessary. Haba!! Even so called runs babe go open mouth join or men who patronise these girls will open their dirty mouths to judge. People and their reasoning sef. She don run. She don waka. Good lesson to learn. How about women who were never runs babes but ended with good for nothing men abusing their lives and yet are still suffering in their marriages? This is just a lesson for women to be courageous and take charge of their lives. They should never be afraid to start life over on a good and happy slate.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Jovie: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
aisha2:

In summary: His first wife ran off years ago so far away that she didnt even come for her own sons wedding people are saying it was because of abuse.

He met Clara years later, married her stopped her from working, limited her interaction with people once her friends came and he got them arrested. Limited her contact with her family except her greedy brother who wanted contracts and endless flow of money.

She fell into depression they started sedating her, prevented her access to her son.

She sneaked out a letter a cry for help, Femi Falana got involved, Human rights too. He organized a Press Conference and asked her to denouce the issues she refused. Finally with intervention from security operatives and human rights she regained her freedom and is rebuilding her life

shocked shocked
Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
cococandy: I know a 27 year old girl married to 55 year old man(widower)
and they didn't meet through wh0ring.
He expressed his desire to marry.set out on a search and married this girl based on recommendation from one of his relatives who knew her to be a good girl.

offtopic - that is just one of the ways runs chicks hook gullible men

there was a case just like that in school. some dude abroad was bethrothed to this chick who had at least one guy on the side in school.

aisha2:

On the contrary, I know her from a distance for a LOnnnnngggg time. However I have had someone so close to me dragged through the mud and so maligned even when the criminals confessed people ignored their confessions and stuck with the "Runs Girl" story not minding evidence to the contrary. Its just sad how we just choose to believe the worst about others without bothering to dig deeper, someone starts a rumour we all jump in and spread it, how is it different from those who shout "Theif" and we all gather to burn the person with tyre without even finding out if its true

if 75% of our girls in universities were not running about with pot bellied older men, most of us would not be so cynical.

na today?

you knew her from a distance - so what? you go to a hotel to see your friend/cousin who popped into town on an assignment and you see that nice girl you know from a distance checking out of the hotel with a sugar daddy;

there are all sorts of people we all know 'from a distance', not sure how that is some sort of hint to their character.

once you are out of uni, no one will know if you were a cult boy or runs girl. which is why sometimes guys in school shake their heads at the poor out of tow suckers who have hooked up some ashawo chick and want to put a ring on it.

the best i can say is clara chime went into her marriage with her eyes open. she was no babe in the woods. there is no way chime's reputation did not precede him.

tuffgongjo: my point is don't think working with pdtf$having a masters degree is enough to make someone a no runs gal.

i ran with med students when i was in school. i know of a med student who was a bonafide rapist; i know of a trio of med school chicks who were runs girls. na today? runs girls hardly ever go down - all those chicks are happily married today.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Akwuna kwuna undecided

0rlando0woh: Has she gotten her shape back?
Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
oyb:
there was a case just like that in school. some dude abroad was bethrothed to this chick who had at least one guy on the side in school.
if 75% of our girls in universities were not running about with pot bellied older men, most of us would not be so cynical.
na today?
you knew her from a distance - so what? you go to a hotel to see your friend/cousin who popped into town on an assignment and you see that nice girl you know from a distance checking out of the hotel with a sugar daddy;
there are all sorts of people we all know 'from a distance', not sure how that is some sort of hint to their character.
once you are out of uni, no one will know if you were a cult boy or runs girl. which is why sometimes guys in school shake their heads at the poor out of tow suckers who have hooked up some ashawo chick and want to put a ring on it.
the best i can say is clara chime went into her marriage with her eyes open. she was no babe in the woods. there is no way chime's reputation did not precede him.
i ran with med students when i was in school. i know of a med student who was a bonafide rapist; i know of a trio of med school chicks who were runs girls. na today? runs girls hardly ever go down - all those chicks are happily married today.

Again judging someone you know nnot by your low standards. As I prayed earlier, the day rumour mongers find you may God send you helpers to defend you, same way I am defending her.
May you never see the day where strangers will take your life and twist it to suit their taste
Re: Update On Clara Chime. by tuffgongjo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
aisha2:
True but having the focus and discipline to learn, get and keep a job is not one of the hall marks of a runs girl. Why bother when she can just mess around and make easy money
do you remember the case of one honorable who died earlier this year?
Re: Update On Clara Chime. by bigbumper(f): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
cococandy:

And even if that were true,how does it subtract from the subject of the thread which is that abused women should find strength to leave such marriages.

Ha, I see you have a hard time grasping how to connect the dot too undecided

Governor Chime's behaviour towards his first wife was not a secret. Clara knew what she was walking into as second wife... Just like Dino Melaye whose second wife just walked despite knowing how Dino treated/abused the first wife... Case in point, see your quote below

cococandy: That's great news for (clara) her.

Just that someone else will hurriedly jump into her shoes now. undecided

So If you want to be expressing this sympathy to second wives who went into the union knowing how cruelly the same man dealt with the first wife, feel free to do your thing and leave me be to pitch my own tent with the first wives club.

Shikena

1 Like

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
aisha2:
Again judging someone you know nnot by your low standards. As I prayed earlier, the day rumour mongers find you may God send you helpers to defend you, same way I am defending her.
May you never see the day where strangers will take your life and twist it to suit their taste

would you also say those who say chime is a rabid dog are also nefarious malicious rumour mongers?
maybe all the stories about picantos and orgies are also lies by jealous haters like myself, no?

there are no saints in this story.

aisha2:

abeg stop being naive. while a lot of corporate nigeria is merit driven, there is still a niche for runs chicks who know how to tweak the right strings of ogas at the top. any runs girl knows her beauty is a finite quantity.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by tuffgongjo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
oyb:

na today?

very accurate
Re: Update On Clara Chime. by bigbumper(f): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
cococandy: If I know one,then I know her.
If I don't,then I don't assume because I heard.
Is that simple enough?

Again, if you have a course mate or dorm mate you don't know at all, heck you don't even know her name, but you know is in the habit of getting into different potbellied men's cars parked in front of the hostel, and your church mind concludes she is going for night vigil in Church, goodluck to you and your assumptions/opinion, its a free world cool

4 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
oyb:
would you also say those who say chime is a rabid dog are also nefarious malicious rumour mongers?
maybe all the stories about picantos and orgies are also lies by jealous haters like myself, no?
there are no saints in this story.

She raised those issues herself after they married and gave it as part of the reasons she wanted to leave. Where and how did she become a runs girl? Who is the Chimes daughter who was her classmate? What school did they attend?

Before we add stories to peoples lives and tarnish their names at least dig in and see if its true not just run with it and spread it.

My prayer still stands, make I go mass abeg. Enjoy your evening
Re: Update On Clara Chime. by bigbumper(f): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
aisha2:
She raised those issues herself after they married and gave it as part of the reasons she wanted to leave. Where and how did she become a runs girl? Who is the Chimes daughter who was her classmate? What school did they attend?
Before we add stories to peoples lives and tarnish their names at least dig in and see if its true not just run with it and spread it.
My prayer still stands, make I go mass abeg. Enjoy your evening

Eureka,
I see the first time you heard of the stories of the picantos and the Governor's philandering ways was from Clara's expose. Well newsflash, it was trending on the grapevine from waaaaaay back and in Abia State University!!!

1 Like

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by adconline(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
aisha2:

What makes u an arbiter of who knows her better? So in anonymous forum, you are the only who can tell us " good" things about her? I hate when folks think that their subjective/limited info is a compendium of "facts".

3 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Like my first post said,I admonish girls who make such decisions.

Don't walk into a trap with open eye.

But you're are assuming this clara knew what the gov was like.you may be wrong.
Knowing she only heard his own side of the story,it is not too far fetched to believe she may not have known.
He wasn't a gov then,so whatever happened between him and his first wife may not be as public as you think.

He could have lied the first wife was irresponsible. Her not showing up for her son's wedding would have made him seem like he was saying the truth.

Now that she's seen for herself and managed to escape. The story is out there in the world.
How many people even knew he had a first wife until this scandal? Not me for sure.
Then any girl who marries him now won't have my sympathy.

Since you can't prove she caused the rift between him and his first wife,there's no first wife/second wife tent here.

bigbumper:

Governor Chime's behaviour towards his first wife was not a secret. Clara knew what she was walking into as second wife... Just like Dino Melaye whose second wife just walked despite knowing how Dino treated/abused the first wife... Case in point, see your quote below

So If you want to be expressing this sympathy to second wives, feel free to do your thing and leave me be to pitch my own tent with the first wives club.

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by cococandy(f): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
That is if I find the interest to start analysing her. not so?
For me to note her goings and comings would require interest or my having been observing her.init?

I don't even remember the people I meet unless they are in my close circle.that's how I keep my sanity. I've ZERO interest in people who don't directly affect my life.
Being Meddlesome and gossipy isn't my thing.
I've no INTEREST in knowing who's going where they are going as at when.

That said,at least you're giving an example of having seen the so called girl going out.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN CLARA?
So why should I take your word for it that she's a prostitu.te?
bigbumper:

Again, if you have a course mate or dorm mate you don't know at all, heck you don't even know her name, but you know is in the habit of getting into different potbellied men's cars parked in front of the hostel, and your church mind concludes she is going for night vigil in Church, goodluck to you and your assumptions/opinion, its a free world cool
Re: Update On Clara Chime. by crackhaus: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
delishpot:

True, but we are not talking of money now. she had a good job before she married him, she quit her job for him. so I do not see where money comes into play here. besides does it mean that women should not marry rich men again? abi men should not marry rich women again?
i have seen broke ass men abuse their spouses and I have seen broke ass women abuse their husbands.
biko I see no reason why a woman should be ashamed to marry a rich man abeg.
but true, wealth cannot buy happiness but in her case she had no wealth cos he did not let her have money, she only perceived wealth. yes wealth cannot buy happiness but you wont reject the offer of 20 million bucks on that ground abi?
Me I don't know why you're writing this long essay for me. All I said was money can not buy happiness... plainly, with no motives behind my saying it.

It just means that even with all the wealth of government funds surrounding her person, she was depressed and sought out an escape from her abusive marriage. Cest' fini.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Mintayo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
aisha2:

Sorry dear,there is still alot to learn o. Some ladies are not just satisfied,the fact that she had a job doesnt negate the fact that she cld be a 'runsl girl!
Haven't you heard abt female bankers sleeping around even with their colleagues? And trust me,they are not marketers! My brother almost lost his job,lied on and locked up for 48hrs because he would not succumb to his bank branch manager advances-a married woman o!
Plssss

2 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Mintayo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
bigbumper:

So If you want to be expressing this sympathy to second wives who went into the union knowing how cruelly the same man dealt with the first wife, feel free to do your thing and leave me be to pitch my own tent with the first wives club.

Shikena

1000likes!

2 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
bigbumper:

Eureka,
I see the first time you heard of the stories of the picantos and the Governor's philandering ways was from Clara's expose. Well newsflash, it was trending on the grapevine from waaaaaay back!!!

http://saharareporters.com/2011/09/25/governor-sullivan-chime-life-sexual-mad-dog

Clara Chime (Enugu First Lady) was busy battling Governor Sullivan Chime to remove his female Chief of Staff, Ifeoma Nwobodo. Ifeoma Nwobodo was a former finance clerk at Nike Lake Resort Hotel in Enugu and a mistress of Governor Sullivan Chime.

Unknown to the first lady, Sullivan Chime had a secret romance with the first lady’s blood younger sister, Ebere Igwe. A little bit of light needed to be shed into Ebere Igwe’s upbringing. Ebere Igwe is a graduate of the notorious and infamous Abia State University where all forms bizarre sex and drugs are traded for cheap prices. Incidentally, Orji Uzor Kalu patronized many of these campus girls with money for sex when he was a student at this university and the governor of the state. To shed more light on some of the shady characters that attends this university.

Earlier last week, chief priest of Okonko cult, Chief Emenike Umogariko sacrificed a 200- level cult student of Political Science of the Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu at the altar of the cult in Umuopara village, Mkpa , Bende Local Government Area of Abia State. The victim, Ekenna Sunday Ugochukwu, had the left side of his face (including his ear) cutoff before he died. We all know the story of the now infamous Abia five gang rapists and the list goes on.

Ebere is the younger sister of Clara Chime, the governor’s wife and first lady of Enugu state. The extra-marital affairs between Governor Chime and his sister-in-law recently produced a baby boy. The romance between Governor Chime and Ebere, started shortly after he married Clara Igwe in October 2008. The lavish traditional marriage at Isuochi home town of the Igwe’s cost the state government over 500 million naira, not minding the fact that Chime was marrying Clara as a second wife having divorced his first wife from Ogakwu family in Udi town where he hails from. Immediately after the ceremony, Clara moved into the Governor’s lodge with Ebere her younger sister who just graduated from Abia State University. Unknown to the first lady, this was the beginning of an affair between her husband and Ebere.

Few months after, the first lady noticed that the Governor was flirting around with Ebere all the time and became suspicious of them. Not wanting to lose her husband to her younger sister, the first lady suggested that her sister should go abroad for her masters. However, by the time Ebere left the country for her masters’ programme abroad, she was already into a deep relationship with the Governor. She benefited a brand new Toyota car and frequent overseas trips from the relationship which continued even while she was studying abroad.

The affair however blew open few months ago when Ebere returned to the country after her studies abroad and told the first lady that she was pregnant for the governor. Clara was so shocked to the point that she suffered a mental disorder. The first lady was taken to Rev.Fr. Njoku’s Upper Room Ministries at Emene, Enugu for healing and when her mental state could not improve, her mother took her to a native doctor who succeeded in stabilizing her mind. During the period of the first lady’s mental ordeal, her only son suffered serious sickness to the point it entered his brain. There are fears that the boy was poisoned to get rid of her and her mother.

The first lady thereafter told her younger sister to abort the pregnancy, but she refused. The first lady sent thugs after her younger sister, and when the governor got wind of the plan, he made special security arrangements for her. To make sure that the pregnancy was not tampered with, the governor sent Ebere to the United States where she eventually delivered a baby boy recently. However, the first lady swore not to allow her younger sister to come into the government house again. Ebere’s whereabouts remain unknown at the moment. The scandal has forced the first lady to maintain a low profile to the point that she sends either the wife of the Secretary to State Government or Speaker of the House of assembly to represent her in public functions. She no longer attends her weekly prayer programme.

The latest scandal marked the climax of Governor Chime’s sex escapades. A few days before the last election, he was battered by a jealous husband at Permanent Secretaries quarters behind Enugu Government House. He had sneaked in for a show with a female permanent secretary who he monetized a home for, not knowing that the husband was on red alert. The man manhandled the governor. On several occasions the first lady suffered public embarrassment trying to recover Porsche cars her husband acquired for young campus girls using state funds.

It also common knowledge in Enugu that Chime keeps permanent suits in hotels in Enugu like Golden Tulip and Neo-Court where he meets girls, at times in groups to satiate his libido, comparable only to that of former President, Olusegun Obasanjo. Besides, he is known as a regular customer to night clubs and often soaks himself with alcohol.

His sexual escapades made most people in Enugu who were before now praising his urban road rehabilitation, to become very critical of his administration.

For instance Enugu residents complain that Enugu has about nineteen thousand workers in the state and the governor cannot pay minimum wage, yet he spends millions on luxury cars for girls.
Most men from Enugu are now going to other states to find future wives as they fear the governor has made Enugu girls unmarriageable.

Nota Bene and Challenge:
i) I challenge Clara Chime and Sullivan Chime to issue a statement denying the content of this work .
ii) Most Enugu university girls and mistresses of the governor that benefitted expensive cars from the governor will attack this work with suicidal anger.

just one of such lurid stories about guvnor chime picanto

2 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by bigbumper(f): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
cococandy: Like my first post said,I admonish girls who make such decisions.

Don't walk into a trap with open eye.

What is good for the gander is good for the gander, so why try to gag me from admonishing her and other potentials in her shoes to stop crying wolf/crying after the milk has been split

cococandy:
But you're are assuming this clara knew what the gov was like.you may be wrong.
Knowing she only heard his own side of the story,it is not too far fetched to believe she may not have known.
He wasn't a gov then,so whatever happened between him and his first wife may not be as public as you think.

He could have lied the first wife was irresponsible. Her not showing up for her son's wedding would have made him seem like he was saying the truth.

Now that she's seen for herself and managed to escape. The story is out there in the world.
How many people even knew he had a first wife until this scandal? Not me for sure.
Then any girl who marries him now won't have my sympathy.

Since you can't prove she caused the rift between him and his first wife,there's no first wife/second wife tent here.

How is it my fault if you are not conversant with what is going on around you politically?

Governor Chime was the Special Adviser to the Governor of Enugu state in the 90's.

Governor Chime was the Attorney General and Commisioner of Justice of Enugu State in 2001.

Governor Chime became Governor of Enugu State in 2007

Governor Chime married Clara age 28 in 2008
***yawning***

somebody wake me up when I am done spoonfeeding cococandy... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
oyb:
http://saharareporters.com/2011/09/25/governor-sullivan-chime-life-sexual-mad-dog
just one of such lurid stories about guvnor chime picanto

This story was in 2011 please find a story pre 2008 when she married him. Plus that story only proves his issues doesnt show she is a Runs Girl as you have so confidently constantly stated.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
bigbumper:

What is good for the gander is good for the gander, so why try to gag me from admonishing her and other potentials in her shoes to stop crying wolf/crying after the milk has been split

she's married and left the union. What's your 'admonishment' for again? That's the point you have not made. Does the 'probability' that she was a runs girl reduce the significance of the abuse she suffered?
Do some women deserve to be abused?you can only admonish someone who's about to make that mistake so that they refrain.
Or if they are in the union,you could advice them to leave or say 'she deserves it'(like you're saying) but when the person has left the union,what's are u admonishing again?
Or u saying she should have stayed to take it because that's what she's worth?

How is it my fault if you are not conversant with what is going on around you politically?

Governor Chime was the Special Adviser to the Governor of Enugu state in the 90's.

Governor Chime was the Attorney General and Commisioner of Justice of Enugu State in 2001.

Governor Chime became Governor of Enugu State in 2007

Governor Chime married Clara age 28 in 2008
and despite all his 'popularity' only this breakup with clara managed to draw this much attention? Shows you not everyone knows him like you think.
***yawning***

somebody wake me up when I am done spoonfeeding cococandy... undecided undecided undecided

amusing cheesy
Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mintayo:
Sorry dear,there is still alot to learn o. Some ladies are not just satisfied,the fact that she had a job doesnt negate the fact that she cld be a 'runsl girl!
Haven't you heard abt female bankers sleeping around even with their colleagues? And trust me,they are not marketers! My brother almost lost his job,lied on and locked up for 48hrs because he would not succumb to his bank branch manager advances-a married woman o!
Plssss

If she was one of such greedy ladies then why would she stay, shut up and pretend while enjoying money?
She had everything at her disposal, many politicians do worse yet their wives stay, she didnt, she tried to run severally and when she could she shouted out for help and help came and she is starting afresh today. What would it have cost her to stay and enjoy her "loot" if she was greedy?

She didnt need to work one more day in her life is she did what other good "runs" girls do and turn a blind eye, he expectations from the marriage were obviously different and she could not pretend and enjoy money as most greedy girls would have done, that should tell us something but NO, we are too busy in the mud to look up and face the truth. We must dirty and colour it to suit our taste

4 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
aisha2:

This story was in 2011 please find a story pre 2008 when she married him. Plus that story only proves his issues doesnt show she is a Runs Girl as you have so confidently constantly stated.

aisha2, so it is until a woman sees a story in the news before she will know that her husband is a dog?

can you hear yourself? the next thing you will be saying that hillary clinton didn't know bill got it on with Jennifer flowers, lewinksy and co.
look - chime is a public figure, and he has been since the 90s. you cannot claim that he started misbehaving only after he got married.
it stands to reason that his philandering was an open secret

so how does a nice decent girl meet with with a notorious wealthy shameless serial womaniser old enough to be her father?

how does her family allow her to marry a man with a clearly checkered history with women?

perhaps they met in church? cheesy cheesy cheesy

abegi!!

you can point all the jabs you want at how bitter and jealous and sleazy we are

i still say nigga jam hoe - okay rich nigga jam poor hoe - equation balance small.

you should be using this as an avenue to advise young ladies to stop tearing eye for aristos and marry guys within their level. if chime did not come with all the frills of office that dazzled madam ptdf worker, she would probably have left much earlier. how long did the second mrs dino put up with him?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Clara Chime. by bigbumper(f): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
cococandy: That is if I find the interest to start analysing her. not so?
For me to note her goings and comings would require interest or my having been observing her.init?

I don't even remember the people I meet unless they are in my close circle.that's how I keep my sanity. I've ZERO interest in people who don't directly affect my life.
Being Meddlesome and gossipy isn't my thing.
I've no INTEREST in knowing who's going where they are going as at when.

Unless you are suffering from some form of locked-in syndrome...even someone with the attention of a gnat can see cars parked infront of their dorms and the shenanigans going on...even if you just glanced in that direction for a nanosecond.

cococandy:
That said,at least you're giving an example of having seen the so called girl going out.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN CLARA?
So why should I take your word for it that she's a prostitu.te?

In the same vein, what would make you simply take "my word on the internet for it" that I know her?
Re: Update On Clara Chime. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
aisha2:

If she was one of such greedy ladies then why would she stay, shut up and pretend while enjoying money?
She had everything at her disposal, many politicians do worse yet their wives stay, she didnt, she tried to run severally and when she could she shouted out for help and help came and she is starting afresh today. What would it have cost her to stay and enjoy her "loot" if she was greedy?

She didnt need to work one more day in her life is she did what other good "runs" girls do and turn a blind eye, he expectations from the marriage were obviously different and she could not pretend and enjoy money as most greedy girls would have done, that should tell us something but NO, we are too busy in the mud to look up and face the truth. We must dirty and colour it to suit our taste

aisha2, stop being naive.

naija second wives live in fear that a new wife will come in as they came in, and so they close mark their husbands

or you did not read of how she used to storm nightclubs to embarrass him while he was reveling
or using state organs to harass chicks in picantos
how would she be satisfied, knowing chime could meet some chick with better tricks up her orifices and show clara the door?

why are you pretending that human wants are limited?

you actually think any runs girl/husband snatcher etal will be content to let the mr play the field because a ring is on it?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Me With Budgeting.... My 400k Salary No Longer Takes Me Home. / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.