Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses (17835 Views)

Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme (lagos HOMS) / Give Me One Billion Naira And I Will Build 100,000 Houses!! / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
atlwireles:

Where did the article posted by OP of this thread talk about tinubu?
i thought tinubu had a share of the house prices hence the 20 million Naira per unit. Oops its a pdp something.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ayekotoo:
So you can be this gentle and cool- headed when it comes to Jonathan's Propaganda. Chai, there's God o

But the clown was all over the Fashola housing thread like a lunatic, saying it was all propaganda, asking for cost and beneficiaries. ...but the joker have no such dumb and rettarded questions to ask in this thread...

Worthless hypocrites...
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by atlwireles: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
i thought tinubu had a share of the house prices hence the 20 million Naira per unit. Oops its a pdp something.

Where did you see N20M per unit? you are proving to be worse than I thought. undecided Let me ask you again, do you know what mortgage finance is?

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
atlwireles:

Is this a housing program or a mortgage finance program. Why are these almajiris consumed by hate. The article clearly states "Under the scheme, 10,000 eligible Nigerians will be awarded mortgages worth between N2 million to N20 million at low interest rate in the first phase. Physically challenged applicants will be given special attention". Money you can take to approved private sector developers. Why do you people constantly try to mislead this forum.

Why are Apc maggots, coming out daily to spread lies and propaganda. Are you telling us you don't know what Mortgage finance is?
you mean we should borrow money from gej to buy Fashola's houses? Chaiiii daris God ooo. What happened to ministry of housing and its budget?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by s3nn2x(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
You guys can continue arguing here...those that are eligible are already applying.

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by atlwireles: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
you mean we should borrow money from gej to buy Fashola's houses? Chaiiii daris God ooo. What happened to ministry of housing and its budget?

Oh my God, oh God, what happened to this country's educational system

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
atlwireles:

which education? Ministry of housing nor dey build house? Na Fashola how we go buy?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
atlwireles:

The state governors & their LGA Chairmen have ABANDONED this very important constitutional RESPONSIBILITY for primary, VOCATIONAL, secondary and TECHNICAL schools, despite receiving billions in extra-budgetary assistance from the federal government through UBEC for this purpose, while putting up physical structures that cannot be sustained nor maintained without ALL our children having been received quality basic education.
What a shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
I think it is hate induced ignorance. Imagine how they turned a very harmless but informative thread to a theatre of political warfare.

This is how they go about throwing bombs all over the country just because of selfish individual political ambitions. If it were possible to bomb this thread, APC e-goats would have done that. Shame!
And here the political fanatic/bigot go again.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by agtbulksms: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

The state governors & their LGA Chairmen have ABANDONED this very important constitutional RESPONSIBILITY for primary, VOCATIONAL, secondary and TECHNICAL schools while putting up physical structures that cannot be sustained nor maintained without ALL our children having been received quality basic education.
What a shame!!!
er er er, nor change topic?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

The state governors & their LGA Chairmen have ABANDONED this very important constitutional RESPONSIBILITY for primary, VOCATIONAL, secondary and TECHNICAL schools, despite receiving billions in extra-budgetary assistance from the federal government through UBEC for this purpose, while putting up physical structures that cannot be sustained nor maintained without ALL our children having been received quality basic education.
What a shame!!!
oga i want to confirm IF you saw the link? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
That is their area of expertise
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: That is their area of expertise
i sabi them wella.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by atlwireles: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
which education? Ministry of housing nor dey build house? Na Fashola how we go buy?

There's no need furthering this discussion. Your scope of reference and mine are too divergent. Have a nice day madam.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
i sabi them wella.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
s3nn2x: You guys can continue arguing here...those that are eligible are already applying.
I can guarantee you that some of the dogs causing confusion on this thread are already applying, some trying to beat the system with multiple applications. But nemesis will catch up with them as their application(s) will be rejected.

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
atlwireles:

There's no need furthering this discussion. Your scope of reference and mine are too divergent. Have a nice day madam.
common man, i asked a simple question, don't run away, why is the ministry of housing not building houses?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: oga i want to confirm IF you saw the link? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes for the OUTRAGEOUSLY RIDICULOUS prices:

Room & Parlour for N4.34m
1 bedroom Type 1 as high as N6.40m

Pray tell us what is the salary of a Level 08 Officer in Fashola's LASG
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:

That one and his red menstrual posts go troll you to death with her irrelevant and endless garbage...
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

what is the fg or Apkabio offering?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
common man, i asked a simple question, don't run away, why is the ministry of housing not building houses?

The Ministry of Housing does not exist ONLY for the building of houses. Its main task is to ensure there are houses for the people using the optimal means & mix, such as this 10,000 MORTGAGE scheme that is a 1st phase.
Answered

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by atlwireles: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:

Run away undecided What is the stated public policy position of the federal ministry of housing since 1999 in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
what is the fg or Apkabio offering?

FGN is offering mortgages and housing estates.
This thread is focused on mortgages, which gives a wider option and encourages private estate developers an efficient role to play, if I am not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

Consider location, Cost of Land In that location, payment/repayment arrangement? quality of the property? bros na wa you o. You have nothing to criticise. This one is lame
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Demdem(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

The Ministry of Housing does not exist ONLY for the building of houses. Its main task is to ensure there are houses for the people using the optimal means & mix, such as this 10,000 MORTGAGE scheme that is a 1st phase.
Answered

Is this their achievements so far ever since Jonathan became acting President?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

Answered
You are just trying to be smart... by this statement "...The Ministry of Housing does not exist ONLY for the building of houses" It implies that the Min of Housing main TASK is to ensure Housing for the Populace. Hence, Obiagelli was right. cheesy
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

Answered
main task is mortgage then what happens to commercial banks, which kinds joke be this? I guess that's what is obtainable world wide.
Btw whatever happened to sme and boi loans. Yeye dey smell
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

This thread is focused on mortgages, which gives a wider option and encourages private estate developers an efficient role to play, if I am not mistaken.
Where are the Houses in the first place? Do you understand what mortgage is?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

where are the housing estate?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
atlwireles:

Firefire:

All the post here should include a well-documented means of acquiring the said properties and not all this BOGUS pictures been paraded here.

The lowest cost of this property is:

A ROOM AND PALOUR going for 4.3m NGN and you pay a 30% (i.e. 1.3m) down payment and spread the remaining over 10 years and maximum 20 years.

How long will it take someone earning 50,000 in Lagos to raise 1.3m down payment

It would take you 2 year & 2 months if you will not eat again from your 50k salary and 4 years if you will use 50% of your pay for the acquisition (i.e 25k)

https://www.nairaland.com/1823274/fashola-commissions-oba-lateef-adeyemi/7

Abeg do the same break down with Jona's hoses and tell us how the common man can afford Jona's houses just like you asked in the Fashola housing thread...

Abi these 10,000 Tinubu houses are not for the common man?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Consider location, Cost of Land In that location, payment/repayment arrangement? quality of the property? bros na wa you o. You have nothing to criticise. This one is lame

Is it lame to highlight that Alhaji Babatunde Raji Fashola is either:

a) CLUELESS as to propose houses that are NOT affordable to the workers of the government that he leads.
b) actively encouraging CORRUPTION if he somehow expects the workers to be able to buy the houses.

Which one do you think is his case

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Guts Post Office In Osogbo, Osun State (Video) / Flood Damages Housing Area In Gero, Gombe State(photos) / I Live In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.