Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses (17834 Views)

Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme (lagos HOMS) / Give Me One Billion Naira And I Will Build 100,000 Houses!! / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

Go on abi na who dey hold you
ansa ma question 1st
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
atlwireles:

You are not telling them anything new. They know these facts better than you and I. They, just want to turn facts upside down, to perpetrate their political propaganda, that's all. Very sad, how this country came to this. Where a group of people wait to celebrate bad news. When anything good happens, it must be discredited and undermined.

atlwireles:

Oh my God, oh God, what happened to this country's educational system

Firefire:

All the post here should include a well-documented means of acquiring the said properties and not all this BOGUS pictures been paraded here.

The lowest cost of this property is:

A ROOM AND PALOUR going for 4.3m NGN and you pay a 30% (i.e. 1.3m) down payment and spread the remaining over 10 years and maximum 20 years.

How long will it take someone earning 50,000 in Lagos to raise 1.3m down payment

It would take you 2 year & 2 months if you will not eat again from your 50k salary and 4 years if you will use 50% of your pay for the acquisition (i.e 25k)

https://www.nairaland.com/1823274/fashola-commissions-oba-lateef-adeyemi/7

Abeg do the same break down with Jona's hoses and tell us how the common man can afford Jona's houses just like you asked in the Fashola housing thread...

Abi these 10,000 Tinubu houses are not for the common man?

What were you celebrating in the Fashola thread? bad news and dumb questions and analysis right?

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Why are we not hearing all the common man talk and questions in this thread?

Hypocrites and losers...
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by atlwireles: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
[s]
aresa:

Abeg do the same break down with Jona's hoses and tell us how the common man can afford Jona's houses just like you asked in the Fashola housing thread...

What were you celebrating in the Fashola thread? bad news and dumb questions and analysis right?

[/s]
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
atlwireles:

You are not telling them anything new. They know these facts better than you and I. They, just want to turn facts upside down, to perpetrate their political propaganda, that's all. Very sad, how this country came to this. Where a group of people wait to celebrate bad news. When anything good happens, it must be discredited and undermined.

atlwireles:

Oh my God, oh God, what happened to this country's educational system

Firefire:

All the post here should include a well-documented means of acquiring the said properties and not all this BOGUS pictures been paraded here.

The lowest cost of this property is:

A ROOM AND PALOUR going for 4.3m NGN and you pay a 30% (i.e. 1.3m) down payment and spread the remaining over 10 years and maximum 20 years.

How long will it take someone earning 50,000 in Lagos to raise 1.3m down payment

It would take you 2 year & 2 months if you will not eat again from your 50k salary and 4 years if you will use 50% of your pay for the acquisition (i.e 25k)

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by atlwireles: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
[s][s]
aresa:

[/s][/s]
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Firefire(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa:

Many quotes for analysis
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Firefire:

Many quotes for analysis

See as cat shop your mouth all of a sudden.

Ole hypocrite, I guess your madness, dumb common man questions and idiocy is only reserved for Fashola..

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: ansa ma question 1st

na wetin be your question - the difference between a mortgage and a house/flat
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Firefire:

For university graduates, the entry point is between N54,000 - N58,000 per month.

GL08 – S1 will receive N648,656 and on attaining S15 will receive N696,000.Per Annum.

So, how can the above GL be able to afford a Room and Palour from the Lagos state scheme embarassed

E&OE

Same questions and cost analysis no apply to FG invisible houses ni? lmao

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa: But these clowns were all over the Fashola housing thread coming up with numbers and breakdowns and how the common man can not afford the houses, but they are deaf and dumb in this thread. No demand for cost and analysis and not explanation how the poor man can afford these invisible or maybe I should say stolen Lekki pics houses...

Awon ogbologbo scammers.. These crooks no dey fear God I swear...

Simply shows that APC and Fashola in particular are NOT in anyway the saints they try so hard to project themselves as with plenty of propaganda. In short they are just as bad as PDP.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by squad1: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
I don't understand why some users here behave like a "miseducated" human being. Must you argue or comment on every thread? This is a scheme, if you are not convince, bounce and move to the next thread. Why are some people just e-nuisance?

Back to the topic...

I have tried filling the form but i am unable to submit (showing error), please is this a general problem?

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

Simply shows that APC and Fashola in particular are NOT in anyway the saints they try so hard to project themselves as with plenty of propaganda. In short they are just as bad as PDP.

I'm not interested in your jaundiced rant..

Talking about Level 08 Officer, are the houses affordable?

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa:

I'm not interested in your jaundiced rant..

Talking about Level 08 Officer, are the houses affordable?

You be doctor ni for take sabi wetin be jaundice
Maybe you sef get am for original jaundice na im make you dey look for others like you shocked shocked

Which houses are affordable- room & palour abi 3 bedroom?
Abeg clarify wetin you dey ask wella make I for take answer you correct, correct with immediate alacrity!

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

You be doctor ni for take sabi wetin be jaundice
Maybe you sef get am for original jaundice na im make you dey look for others like you shocked shocked

Which houses are affordable- room & palour abi 3 bedroom?
Abeg clarify wetin you dey ask wella make I for take answer you correct, correct with immediate alacrity!

Not based on room and parlor, but based on the prices quoted 2-20 million...

Give us the down payment and monthly payment breakdown per N18,000/month worker.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
squad1: I don't understand why some users here behave like a "miseducated" human being. Must you argue or comment on every thread? This is a scheme, if you are not convince, bounce and move to the next thread. Why are some people just e-nuisance?

Back to the topic...

I have tried filling the form but i am unable to submit (showing error), please is this a general problem?

Don't get scammed...
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa:

Give us the down payment and monthly payment breakdown per N18,000/month worker.

Seems you nor want digest my earlier response, which adequately addressed your question, so here I go again:

anonimi:

Hope this time around you will read with non-jaundiced eyes so its essence can sink into your brain.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Ayekotoo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

Yes for the OUTRAGEOUSLY RIDICULOUS prices:

Room & Parlour for N4.34m
1 bedroom Type 1 as high as N6.40m

Pray tell us what is the salary of a Level 08 Officer in Fashola's LASG

Lagos proposes ‘Rent to Own’ home policy
Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State on Tuesday said his administration would soon start a new policy that would enable Lagos residents to own their homes after paying rents for a specified period of time.
According to the governor, the new policy is known as “Rent to Own” initiative coming under the Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme.
He added that the initiative would encourage more residents to participate in the state housing scheme.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-proposes-rent-to-own-home-policy/

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ayekotoo:

Lagos proposes ‘Rent to Own’ home policy
Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State on Tuesday said his administration would soon start a new policy that would enable Lagos residents to own their homes after paying rents for a specified period of time.
According to the governor, the new policy is known as “Rent to Own” initiative coming under the Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme.
He added that the initiative would encourage more residents to participate in the state housing scheme.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-proposes-rent-to-own-home-policy/

How about telling us how many years a LASG worker will pay rent to own a room & palour before we start praising & worshipping our public servant.
We dey wait oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Ayekotoo(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

You were caught by Aresa there. It's never too late to apologize and swallow your stinking vomit. Trying hard to sound intelligent since year 1999.

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Ayekotoo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Aresa countering Anonimi's lies since the creation of Nairaland. lmao

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Ayekotoo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa:

Sir, You will wait tire. They love comparing their mighty President with a state governor, even with that, they get whipped
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

Seems you nor want digest my earlier response, which adequately addressed your question, so here I go again:

Hope this time around you will read with non-jaundiced eyes so its essence can sink into your brain.
Cheers.

The minister of finance and coordinating minister of the economy, Dr Okonjo Iweala, this afternoon launched the rollout of the Federal Government’s 1ST set of 10,000 MORTGAGES SCHEME being implemented through the Federal Ministry of Finance in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Lands, Housing and Urban Development.

The launch was aired live on national TV.

The scheme is a private sector driven, Federal Government initiative with strong support from the Nigerian Mortgage Refinance Company and Primary Mortgage Lenders (PMLs). It is being implemented in partnership with 22 or so state govts and the Central Bank of Nigeria and backed by development partners including the World Bank, the African Development Bank, DFID, etc,

Under the scheme, 10,000 eligible Nigerians will be awarded mortgages worth between N2 million to N20 million at low interest rate in the first phase. Physically challenged applicants will be given special attention.

Interested Nigerians should apply online at www.housingfinance.gov.ng from next Monday.

Some of the eligibility criteria mentioned by the minister include age 18 years and above, evidence of regular source of income (private or public establishment), evidence of payment of tax, etc.

Goodluck!

Is it stupidity or inability to read and comprehend because the article didn't say anything about room and parlor so inability to read and comprehend another one of your poor GEJ education system?

The prices are 2-20 million, not room and parlor..

anonimi:

Just so we are all sure of what we are talking about:

How much is the salary of a Level 08 Officer in the lagos state civil service

Just tell us how possible is it for the same level 8 worker to afford these invisible 10,000 houses.

I know you are trolling and dancing around because you can not come up with anything.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Demdem(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
These fools are constantly being put to shame in here. Insincerefool is suddenly MIA. grin
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Sir, You will wait tire. They love comparing their mighty President with a state governor, even with that, they get whipped

The clown was all over the Fashola thread quoting dumb figures and claims of affordability, but all of a sudden, he's deaf and dumb in this thread

And instead of showing us the yeye houses for 10,000 Nigerians, the crook stole some picture from Lekki....

Bunch of crooks..
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Demdem(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa:

The clown was all over the Fashola thread quoting dumb figures and claims of affordability, but all of a sudden, he's deaf and dumb in this thread

And instead of showing us the yeye houses for 10,000 Nigerians, the crook stole some picture from Lekki....

Bunch of crooks..

Shameless crooks indeed. grin
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

na wetin be your question - the difference between a mortgage and a house/flat
Þhe article said 10k houses oga. Abeg I don tire
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ayekotoo:
You were caught by Aresa there. It's never too late to apologize and swallow your stinking vomit. Trying hard to sound intelligent since year 1999.
that guy anomi or whatever is a funny dude tryin 2 play smart
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by PassingShot(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
bokoslayer:

Stop misleading people. The website works perfectly well, I checked it out. You people are just terrible. Why are you so desperate to discredit this government?

Attached is a picture of the application page as is on the website. Enemies of progress, shame of you!

You're very immature. If it worked, why would i say it didn't?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by barnaby04(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
This is a novel scheme which enables one to own a house in a very easy way due to its long repayment period which is a far departure from the usual 36 months all these private developers does in the country especially all those new estates around the island in Lagos. Looking forward to subscribing for a house in Lagos or Abuja.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by bokoslayer: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
PassingShot:

You're very immature. If it worked, why would i say it didn't?

but it worked and you said it didn't, so what do you call yourself? Liar? Propagandist?

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
bokoslayer:

but it worked and you said it didn't, so what do you call yourself? Liar? Propagandist?

STFU. It didn't work when the OP posted the bogus link and common sense should tell you it didn't work since many posters said the same thing and even the OP admitted that it didn't work.

You really can't be this repetitively daft and redundant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Guts Post Office In Osogbo, Osun State (Video) / Flood Damages Housing Area In Gero, Gombe State(photos) / I Live In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.