Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses (17844 Views)

Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme (lagos HOMS) / Give Me One Billion Naira And I Will Build 100,000 Houses!! / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by bokoslayer: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa:

STFU. It didn't work when the OP posted the bogus link and common sense should tell you it didn't work since many posters said the same thing and even the OP admitted that it didn't work.

You really can't be this repetitively daft and redundant.

Dunce, is that how you guys lie here. I visited the website immediately you guys lied it wasn't working and bang, it worked. I have just checked it again, it is still working! I just pity your jobless ass. You no even sabi lie sef, na kwuli kwuli full your brain, oniranu.

Here is another screen shot of the website again for you mofos.

3 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by ade4love: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmmmn, campaign don start already.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
bokoslayer:

Dunce, is that how you guys lie here. [b]I visited the website immediately you guys lied it wasn't working and bang, it worked. [/b]I have just checked it again, it is still working! I just pity your jobless ass. You no even sabi lie sef, na kwuli kwuli full your brain, oniranu.

Here is another screen shot of the website again for you mofos.

1. The first complaint about the bogus link came in at 1.08pm

2. Your initial post saying the link was correct came in at 2.36pm

3. That's 1 hour 28 minutes after the initial post about the corrupt link.

4. Obviously, you lied, you did not post anything immediately because you posted 1 hour 28 minutes after people complained about the link. You are a lair.

5. WTF are you to question any body even after the OP himself admitted that the link was down? Unless you are the same OP masquerading with another ID

6. Posters obviously posted from different locations and countries with different internet or wifi providers so they all can not be wrong.

Now who is the lair?

Obviously, you are dumber than dirt....

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
you mean we should borrow money from gej to buy Fashola's houses? Chaiiii daris God ooo. What happened to ministry of housing and its budget?

go back to high school
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by babestell(f): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Me don apply o!.

Even though i still don't get how much the interest rates are. I hope they have properties on the island along the Lekki/Epe express way.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by bankyblue(m): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
PassingShot: The web page not opening. What's wrong?

FGN - Scamming Nigerians since Independence!
till monday
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by NewNigeriaMind: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
NOTE THIS PEOPLE THERE IS NO HOUSE TO BE OWNED O!!!!

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL DIRECT YOU TO A LENDING INSTITUTION TO BORROW THE MONEY.

NO HOUSES ARE ON GROUND PEOPLE...PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ON THE WEBSITE.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by babestell(f): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
NewNigeriaMind: NOTE THIS PEOPLE THERE IS NO HOUSE TO BE OWNED O!!!!

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL DIRECT YOU TO A LENDING INSTITUTION TO BORROW THE MONEY.

NO HOUSES ARE ON GROUND PEOPLE...PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ON THE WEBSITE.

so the lending company will give you the money to go and source the house?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by NewNigeriaMind: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
babestell: Me don apply o!.

Even though i still don't get how much the interest rates are. I hope they have properties on the island along the Lekki/Epe express way.

Lagos is not among the states supporting the program sorry.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by NewNigeriaMind: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
babestell:

so the lending company will give you the money to go and source the house?

I am guessing so, but according to jonathan at single digit interest rate.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by NewNigeriaMind: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
The catch is that your application will be reviewed by a panel to determine your eligibility......

how will a panel review 10000 applications ni to ri olorun...

Jonathan is a scammar

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by babestell(f): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Lagos is not among the states supporting the program sorry.

cry cry cry cry
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
babestell:

cry cry cry cry

The list of states that showed interest in the scheme are on the website. It seems most APC controlled states did not enter for the scheme because of dirty tribal politics.

Anyway, you can go for one of the Lagos state govt housing estates.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by kaysy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
ENTRY CLOSED.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by 300ng: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2014
Please any update on this housing scheme?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by 86kid(f): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please who has received text from PMI on this very application?
2 Peeps in my office got SMS, They chose Lagos during their applications.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by s3nn2x(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
86kid:
Please who has received text from PMI on this very application?
2 Peeps in my office got SMS, They chose Lagos during their applications.
I got one message from Imperial Mortgage Ltd that they are the ones processing my application. I was asked to call some numbers or send an email. I sent an email and they sent me some documents to fill. I have not opened them yet. But I know that GT Homes Mortgage Account Application is among them.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by kpizzle: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dears,

I was at one of the mortgage company today because I was informed by them that my application was successful.

I need to tell nigerians what to expect from the scheme from my little knowledge

1) the scheme is private sector driven (Mortgage company) in collaboration with NMRC and FGN
2) there is equity contribution from FGN and Mortgage company in Nigeria
3) They are presently not building new houses, they are selling the houses they have to winners.
4) The interest is 16% p.a (compound interest)
5) for example am qualified for a 6.7M, 3 bedroom
i will contribute 1.4M, it means my actually loaned amount is 5.3M
i then pay back 14M (interest accrued) for 20 years
6) Therefore am paying over 15M for a house valued at 6.7M

God Bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by kopell: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
My brother, even with that amount. Just pray say you get the apartment. There is another one thru NLC and zenith bank. Similar program.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by DRIZ: 5:04am On Oct 18, 2014
I got a call to today from a microfinance bank staff in V.I handling the processing of application. He asked me some questions told that an e-mail will be sent to me.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by DRIZ: 5:11am On Oct 18, 2014
I got a call to today from a microfinance bank staff in V.I handling the processing of my application. He asked me some questions told me that an e-mail will be sent to me. Some of d questions are: What is my exact monthly income,why I chose d area etc
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by s3nn2x(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Is this safe? I don't want my money to enter voice mail ooo
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by timok4chri: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Has any one in abuja gotten any call from the mortgage people in respect to the federal government mass housing scheme
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Laruze: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
I also received an sms and a call from Homebase mortgage bank that i have been pre-qualified for the FGN 1st 10,000 mortgages. And that i should visit their office and bring along my utility bill, 2 passport photo, a valid ID and 100K to open an account with them to get a provisional offer.
Funny, i googled the company, and they are legit. but i begin to wonder if this is for real. Can someone please explain how this scheme will work cause it seems the mortagage banks are taking over the scheme.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by s3nn2x(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Laruze:
I also received an sms and a call from Homebase mortgage bank that i have been pre-qualified for the FGN 1st 10,000 mortgages. And that i should visit their office and bring along my utility bill, 2 passport photo, a valid ID and 100K to open an account with them to get a provisional offer.
Funny, i googled the company, and they are legit. but i begin to wonder if this is for real. Can someone please explain how this scheme will work cause it seems the mortagage banks are taking over the scheme.
You are not the only one. Come to this link and drop this comment https://www.nairaland.com/1981531/fg-10000-low-cost-housing-scheme
We need to know the truth. How can we be asked to pay when we were informed that they were still processing. It doesn't make sense. I hope the mods move that thread to the front page.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by juri: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Laruze, did you apply for Abuja? and is there anybody who applied for Abuja that has been contacted?.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Laruze: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2014
juri:
Laruze, did you apply for Abuja? and is there anybody who applied for Abuja that has been contacted?.

No. i applied for Lagos
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by s3nn2x(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2014
juri:
I applied in Abuja and was contacted to open an account for pre - Qualification.....I know lots of people who have been contacted to open accounts for pre Qualification....me I don't know what that means sha...
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by juri: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
what is pre qualification again. This whole thing seems to be taken a completely different dimension.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by mama777(f): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Refugehomes sent me a message.Pls have anyone from porthatcourt received any text message
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by LegitDiva: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
pls how reliable is this IMPERIAL HOMES? they sent me a provisional offer letter for a loan of 4.8M even after i ignored their previous email.

im presently in abuja and they dont have an office here
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by s3nn2x(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
LegitDiva:
pls how reliable is this IMPERIAL HOMES? they sent me a provisional offer letter for a loan of 4.8M even after i ignored their previous email.

im presently in abuja and they dont have an office here
You own is even better, I was given a provisional offer of 1.4 million, even when I applied for a 3 bedroom apartment which price ranges from 7-10 million....I don't even know what to do next. The letter is somewhere. It is the same Imperial Homes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The ACES : 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow For Sell ( Pay & Pack In) / 0.45mm Gauge Aluminum Longspan Now Selling @ N1, 070 And 0. 55mm N1, 450 / Flood Damages Housing Area In Gero, Gombe State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.