Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. (27677 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / List Of All Radio Stations In Lagos / List Of Nigerian Radio Stations That Are Online (stream) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2014
I miss the Dan foster Coolfm and the Lake side show....that was coolfm 2000...thereabout. Now, its kinda not the same....Xcetera things
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by AriDsexy(f): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2014
igbsam: If you talking Charles B then you've not Heard of Inspiration FM's WannaWanna & Aunt Landa, Sharing Life Issues can never be better with this 2. I'm stuck with this frequency day in day out.

Other Channels I could make do with are: City Fm, Niger Info and Beat FM
*Chop knuckle*sharing life issues with Wanna Wanna,really cool.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Cooljoe1(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Melancholy: Osy aigbotsua now in Raypower ilorin has never fall my hand in ways she delivers. And Raypower lagos with Ambrose and olaitan on ultimate morning show is what i wakes up to. And Hollyhood jay&dj yoo!de never stops mantaining their momentum.
i see u bro we are 2geda #raypower ilorin #raypower lagos is da bomb #do u knw tisan bako? Bigbadwolf? D prince? O.L.A? Etc. Dhey are also gud o.a.ps
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by mkoabiola: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Yaw used to b very humble and gud wen he newly joined wazobia but now he is rude and unprofessional.
Alwys insulting d president wen he is reading paper review.
Wazoba plays more commercial dan entertainmet.
Wazobai lagos is wack
I lik dat opj basket mouth
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by AriDsexy(f): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2014
gentlefada:
The accents are not fake, they studied abroad.
toolz grew up in the UK
gbemi in the US
maria Uk also
osi is the only naija trained OAP at beat fm and he doesnt have a fake accent
be informed.....
Your right becos Osi was my coursemate in school then and talks like that even to his friends and lecturers.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Melancholy(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Cooljoe1:
i see u bro we are 2geda #raypower ilorin #raypower lagos is da bomb #do u knw tisan bako? Bigbadwolf? D prince? O.L.A? Etc. Dhey are also gud o.a.ps
oya nau, Tisan bako on power play,uzoma atuma on Raypower lunch with AJ. Bro, that's station of life!
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Rashdimuh(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2014
Edmund obilo for life
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by NickiRoman: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2014
I love radio continental,Inspiration FM,Beat FM,Star fm,Cool fm ,I like freeze he's witty,Ray power does too much advertisements and some of their shows are boring,
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by macklef(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2014
gmyguy: I miss the Dan foster Coolfm and the Lake side show....that was coolfm 2000...thereabout. Now, its kinda not the same....Xcetera things
No be lie, coolfm of the 2000 is like a barcelona side, while there now is like a mediocre arsenal side.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by kingsilly(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2014
Cool fm..maani nd his angels on d morning drive..(thou advert too much)
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by hadunihade(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2014
I love mis wanawana on sharing life issues @inspration fm[color=]I love mis wanawana on sharing life issues @inspration fm[/color]I love mis wanawana on sharing life issues @inspration fm
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by dupgirl(f): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2014
I listen to rainbow fm...wellington olaiya,theophilus ilamma and Dr nick idoko....www.datsall
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by nimsy(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2014
Smooth Fm98.1 in Lagos is a station everyone should listen to. The breakfast show with the duo of Sope Martins and Mazino is fantastic. Rich in content, and the delivery is excellent!

Rufai Oseni has good presentation skills, and he is on Inspiration Fm 92.3 in Lagos. He co-host the morning show with BellaRose Okojie. He is so humble, humorous and versatile.

Osi on Beat Fm 99.9fm is also one witty dude, who knows how to get your attention and make you stay glue to the dial!

Nelly on NigeriaInfo 99.3 is one brilliant OAP, you will love her show. Infact, all the OAPs on Nigeria Info are super!
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by booblacain(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Toke of Rhythm 93.7. I love her voice texture.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by omolizzy(f): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Team cool FM bt na just dia music I dey like
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by kilokeys(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2014
smooth fm is my fav for old schools, neosoul and jazz
freshly pressed everyday 7:30am with cheta shope and d otherz.. informative.

coolfm plays some cool rock songs.. they hv too much adverts in d day...

my 2cents

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by festcool(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
Brila fm idehen Kingsley Anthony
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by gogodaye(m): 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nigerian OAP are a disappointment 98% of them are mediocre, not knowledgeable on major issues presented to the public for their feedback....
And lastly these folks are classical examples of folks suffering from inferiority complex...you really can hardly tell what they are 'flabbing' about in their assumed 'telling' accents.
Studying abroad for 2 years is no licence.............
I've seen a fellow who was in Japan and came back 'blabbing' in an assumed 'yankee' accent........
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by maxiuc(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Team Expensive wazobia FM Genral Bad man
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by edeata: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
macklef:
Hehhe, bro, thank God u know theres a diffrence between tuush radio and kpako radio.
I can never take anyone that listen to wazobia fm serious, it spells ''iliteracy'' to me. Lol

Tuush? You rily tuush? You look around you and you are tuush? You are lost! Very lost with your wannabe dreams, if you seriously look at another Nigerian with a taste for completely Nigerian original content and call him 'illiterate'. Take a good look around your society, your neighbourhood, YOUR FAMILY. What most of them do, how they speak, what they listen to mostly, that is the true definition of who you are. You can continue being high on u and keep faking and existing in a virtual realm till you attain self discovery. Well, you are not the only one.

As for me, and many other true naija peeps, we will continue listening to my 'kpako' radios. Meanwhile, I have not completely ruled out the quality programmes some of the 'tuush' stations have.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by mkoabiola: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hw come knw 1 is mentioning radio stations in bayelsa and oap.
Na only lagos b d hub,
Nawa oo
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Osarieme415(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
frainc: Op thank you for this thread
I will also like to point out what most of this so call presenters and djs on our radio stations always do

In other country
I meant to understand that as an up and coming act
All you need to do for your song to be air is
Go there
Submit your job (mastered and mixed track)
Then pray for favour for your your song to be air and always stay glue to your radio

But in this country from my own personal experience ( I go mention the station name o)

When unilag fm was still on board
There was a program jude (a presenter there) handling
And he said if you are an up coming act with recorded song
Unilag fm will promot you free
But when I got there
This guy just knack me heavy bill

2) This one happened with radio continental dj (forgotten his name)
The guy carry me go Bank PHB (now keystone) very close to them and withdrew money for him before he even agree to play my job
And just b'cos I could not afford to pay him exactly the amount he requested for
He stop playing the track

3) This one na with raypower fm lagos
When I went there
I met a guy call Babson then
He told me 'ho ha' that if I want my song to be on constant replay
I need to come for meeting with the other presenters to know my bill

4)This one happen to my friend and wazobia
He was told to bring #80k (acording to what he told me) before his songs can be air

Now with all this pay this pay that
How will someone think of doing them (presenters and djs) good when you do blow

Abeg make them take am easy on us o
To pay for quality studio no bi beans o

They told my brother to pay 120k. It is this hell of a country: Man must chop!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by adeolaabatan(f): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
AriDsexy:
*Chop knuckle*sharing life issues with Wanna Wanna,really cool.
Your so right! Sharing life issues with Aunt Landa and Wanawana is d best thing that happnded to radio. TBH,you can't imagine the Good these programs have contributed to the society! I also love Dotun on Cool fm...Love me a man with a deep husky voice grin
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Osarieme415(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
mkoabiola:
I also listen to poltical platform with ehidu ,ohira,mustapha,amaechi,$but dey ar now partisian and biased.especially,ehidu
I thought I was d only one who has noticed this
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by freezyprinzy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Talk about best presenter chizzy.*yoyoski*(hot fm abj) fitz in anyday anytime....Most educative nigeria info(abj)....jux love cool fm 4 no reason
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by frainc(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Osarieme415:

They told my brother to pay 120k. It is this hell of a country: Man must chop!!!
just imagine that
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Vicky2k(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
maestroferddi: I hardly listen to the radio these days cos of too much plasticicity but I have to duff my hat for this Dream FM in Enugu. I went for a colleague's wife's funeral in Kogi some months ago and had cause to tune in to the station by chance. I was so wowed. There is this lady that presents a phone-in programme on relationship...classy, elegant and trendy. And I was like, Nigeria surely doesn't begin and end with Lagos and Abuja...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yes that lady is Vanessa who handles Night Cab Belt and the talk with Vanessa. Dream 92.5 FM is the Best in the whole of South East. My Best programmes and On Air Personalities are Talking Sports from 7:00 am to 8:00 Am Weekdays with the Duo Osondu and Ella. From 8 to 9 Am, Jude Handles the Birthday Show then Ayo handles Political Voices from 9 to 10 Am then Mid Day Express Comes thereafter with Tobe Da Diva Fabulous Gloria is my Best News presenter and her Evening Show people's Forum by 5 to 6 Pm is Great and very Informative. Also Her Saturday Morning Weekend Wakeup Show is very Nice Too. Didi Nnamehn is No Longer Active. Then At Night lady Vanessa Keeps me Company on Night Cab Belt. Dream FM Makes Sense Die. While at PH, Wazobia FM programs are Nice Too.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by pascalmilan11(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
coo fm ....Amanda blaze fm.....
. omalicha. brilla fm double sugar George
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Larich01(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
City fm with Dan foster presenting on Monday Morning, Murphy Jemba a k a Yiigaaaaa every night on Brilla fm, not forgetting Douglas and Chris d Razor every saturday Morning on Beat fm, Hush baby and Sabina on Naija fm and last but not the least femi and the gang on Nigeria info.Lagos Radio stations Rocks.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by vivalavida(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Beat Fm does it for me. From olisa to gbemi,toolz,chrisDrazor and to kendough. Great grt guys
Cool Fm is gud .mani and his angels, N6 and joyce make radio sweet. Joyce has a fake accent
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by macklef(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
vivalavida: Beat Fm does it for me. From olisa to gbemi,toolz,chrisDrazor and to kendough. Great grt guys
Cool Fm is gud .mani and his angels, N6 and joyce make radio sweet. joyce has a fake accent
Blessed ear. The girl voice is so fake, it can give ears ebola virus. And the worst part is that they placed her at night wen one should be listrning to sweet voice.
I rather be a gay listening to osi suave of dbeat. Than be straight listening to joice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Floors Danny Young In Copyright War As "One" Returns To Youtube / List Of Radio Stations In Oyo State (with Frequencies And Location) / Lyrics: Onye Lyrics By Frank Edwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.