Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. (27679 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / List Of All Radio Stations In Lagos / List Of Nigerian Radio Stations That Are Online (stream) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by tosinbabe(f): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sylas: Once I wake up I listen to sport yawn on wazobia fm(95.1)7:30am-8:00am, then change my dial to nigeria info(99.3) for headline news between 8:00-10:00am, then swing to inspiration fm(92.3) to listen to T.i.T.i(I highly recommend this to all parent wanna-be, parents, single parents & all young single)10:00am-11:00am, then change my dial to top radio(90.9) for top sports between 11:00am-12noon. I then tune in to 94.1(rainbow fm) with spycy(though not at all times)12noon-1:30pm, I then join Gloria Maduka on inspiration fm(92.3) for d sauce between 1:30pm-4:30pm, I join classic fm(97.3) for old tunes 4:30pm-5:00pm when it becomes boring I join top radio(90.9) for stock market update or rainbow fm(94.1) with D DON. I then listen to anything dt soothe my ears on any station till 9:00pm before joinining Jumoke for "tales for d night" on smooth fm(98.1). & if u are a guy or a lady who is 25yrs and above who is looking for love tune in to 98.1(smooth fm) every tuesday & thursday from 8:00pm for best match-making.

Bros! Do u have time for anything else?? U bring the term 'glued to your radio' to life, lol!!

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by wildcat007: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2015
I listened to Starfm 91.5 ibadan a lot back then,most especially Radiomusicdynamite(Radiomd)Egunjobi Olufemi, his presentation style on home drive weekdays
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Jenninear: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
lovingsoul:
Is anybody at home?
Hi to every living things!

I want you guys to help with with music request day(s) and time of the below radio stations.
Example: Wazobia FM PH is on Monday from 1pm - 2pm anchored by Poriko and Omotalk and also on Saturday(1pm-2pm), etc.

LAGOS

1. Wazobia FM 95.1 ?
2. Cool FM 96.9 ?
3. Beat FM 99.9 ?
4. Raypower 100.5 ?
5. Rhythm 93.7 ?

PORT HARCOURT

1. Wazobia 94.1 ?
2. Cool FM 95.9 ?
3. Wave FM 91.7 ?
4. Rhythm 93.7 ?
5. Raypower 106.5 ?

ABUJA

1. Wazobia FM 99.5 ?
2. Cool FM 96.9 ?
3. Hot FM 98.3 ?
4. Raypower 100.5 ?
5. Rhythm 94.9 ?

And any other state...
Remember, I need the DAY(S) and TIME and if you can also include the name of the program's anchor.

THANK YOU for your help.

Listen: For upcoming musicians this list I'm trying to compile will help you guys a lot. Right now you won't understand. I'll reveal it later after gathering the info I need. With dis system una go stay for house promote una music without spending more than 5,000 Naira. I promise you, so keep the answers coming.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by obontami: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Larich01:
loving Dan Foster on City Fm, Murphy Jemba a k a yigaaaaaaa on Brilla, Douglas on the night show and Chris the Razor on Beat FM respectively, Sabina and Hush Baby on Naijafm, and the last but not the least BELLAROSE on Inspiration Fm wedding bells every saturday morning.

That my man there grin

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by KingAzubuike(f): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Meekmind:
Top radio 90.9 does it 4 me, starting with olawale adigun's back to back sports 4rm 6am-6:30am, then to the area mama show from the best area boss herself (the best OAP so far tosyn bucknor) this is from 6:30am-11am) from their oga Godwin and his indefatiguable crew picks it up 4rm dere from 11am-12pm, then various music starts popping up 4rm 12pm-1pm, which will officially launch us to OAP @ large and the rating of the playlists by listeners, this programme is anchored by funmi, shade and d rest sha and dis is from 12pm-4pm, den korebrown takes it up 4rm dere feeling our hearts with undilluted nigeria music 4rm 4pm-6pm, den olawale adigun pops up again dis time with sports cafe 4rm 6pm-7pm, den korebrown resurfaces again with the driveshow from 7-9pm, den stranger does the rest. 4rm 9-12pm....top radio, a station after my own heart...#teamtopradio#
And hope you know wale is no longer on top radio.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Meekmind(m): 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Are you serious?
Olawale Adigun has left Top radio?
Since i left Lagos for Ph in 2018, i have lost track..
Who now anchors the evening sport programme?
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Meekmind(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=109081386]
And hope you know wale is no longer on top radio.

Are you serious? You mean Olawale Adigun no longer works at Top radio?
Who now anchors the evening sport programme?

Since i relocated in 2018 from Lagos to Ph, i have lost track of their activities
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by KingAzubuike(f): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=Meekmind post=109081642][/quote]
Yeah he's moved to another radio. It happened just recently... around November 2021 . He moved to 90.1 (can't remember the name). Guess he was enticed with better pay there. One boy Edwin now anchors sports cafe
Why did you relocate?
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Meekmind(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Yeah he's moved to another radio. It happened just recently... around November 2021 . He moved to 90.1 (can't remember the name). Guess he was enticed with better pay there. One boy Edwin now anchors sports cafe
Why did you relocate?

Na company transfer me go Ph oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Floors Danny Young In Copyright War As "One" Returns To Youtube / Lyrics: Onye Lyrics By Frank Edwards / List Of Radio Stations In Oyo State (with Frequencies And Location)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.