Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. (27711 Views)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / List Of All Radio Stations In Lagos / List Of Nigerian Radio Stations That Are Online (stream) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Dubemkelly(m): 1:12am On Aug 02, 2014
jayseehe: Lagos has great radio presenters, come and listen to radio in my current location, you go laugh tire

I love Yaw
u must be a wazobia fan. where pidgin English is pieced ...lolo, I good,kody ,uvwi,twi twi and Nedu d broadcaster
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Dubemkelly(m): 1:22am On Aug 02, 2014
The beat 99.9fm kills it...likes of OSI, oliseh, doughlas , Toolz,Gbemi,Dammy and Chrisdrazor....Then Cool FM do2thetun(Dotun), temi, Joyce,manipulator, Mannie ,kaylah , DJ exclusive and the bad mouthed daddy freeze,. Rhythm FM IK, Omalicha, ChazB SLI.....IFM wana wana, Egodluvmessenger, bellarose and ruffy tho DAN FOSTER used to be my bestest OAP when he was at coolfm, later on IFM b4 he resigned. wazobia and naijafm are dope for ur Naija jams. Love Radio#
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Ok.by d time u listen to livingspring fm,104.5 in osogbo,u wl be tinkin if u r a complete human being.baddest station ever airing..#bsea..animals sef don't listen to dat station.since I graduated now,na city fm sure pass.105.1 @ oregun,lagos.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by macklef(m): 5:04am On Aug 02, 2014
Am a big fan of radio, beyonce's radio single being one of ma favs too wink

Who knows shola Thompson back then at rhythm wen he held the night show,
Request, head to head n all his diffrent shows. Until he made a move to inspiration and now disapeard.

And yes, my abuja peeps, pls does anyone fit confirm if truly vickie alozie is on cool fm abuja? I for like person record that OAP voice for me, used to be my addiction
I thought she was a angel in reality, it dawned on me from then, OAPs dont look as good as they sound, esp the females. Some of them facialy are just natural disasters.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Chamack: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2014
dimples2:

O how I miss cosmo cosmo cosmo, that's cosmo baby aowwww cry
The last time I listened to them was d period when michael J died

I realise the more I grew older the more my taste in radio station changes!

At first it was rthym 93.7
Coolfm
Beatfm

But now I'm hung on: classicfm and smoothfm smiley classicals,oldies,blues,jazz,old pop etc
Plus their OAP's do it for me
good but I also listen to then cos I base in lagos, non is comparable to cosmo, just check out House party on fridays, sports program by Ralp and Ogus baba comedy program. They were primus inter paris.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Janyves(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2014
well i'm a latent radio enthusiast..... this is my rating on the lagos FM dial ( when i'm sick of short waves undecided)
1--- 97.3
2---92.3
3---98.1
4---96.9
5---93.7
6---99.3
7---92.9
8---94.1
9---90.9
10--97.7
11---106.5
12---100.5
cool
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by fairheven: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2014
Why do we have many celebrity wannabes on radio this days?they keep chasing fame,they re so out of touch with reality,so shallow-hardly good with current affairs,so impatience-quick to cut off calers who don't agree with their opinion,not knowing that is the caller that pays their salaries,so fake with foreign accents.
Gone are the days of FEMI SOWOLU,EMEKA ODIGBO,CORDELLIA OGBE,PAULA KALU AND NONA OF RIYTHMFM.but thank god for few good ones around like,IK an OMALIICHA of rythm,WANNA WANNA,AUNTY LANDA,GLORIA MADUKA,TI TI,of inspirationFM,GBEMI an DAMI of BEATFM,MOYO OYATOGUN an MOFE of Starfm,CHIKO of ClassicFM,finally,am suprised nobody has mentioned this lady,she is the most intelligent OAP IN LAGOS#BUKKY of CLASSICfm.97.3,listen to "what is trending?" btw 12-1pm and be wowed.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by DangotePikin: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2014
I wonder why all city fm oaps luv to form fake asccent
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Vessel4christ(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2014
DhaPope: y does it sound like I knw u?
who art thou?
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Vessel4christ(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2014
dridowu: when does he come on air , banjo ojedeji ?
"oyela" comes up on weekdays (mon-fri) 6-10am
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by MSGAMBLE9: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2014
BEAT FM,IBADAN is cool with fun-loving oap lyk Diddy yinks, Wale, Dolapo, Triple x, Vickie with all u could wish for in entertainment..tired of mediocre radio station here in IFE
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by MSGAMBLE9: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=macklef]And yes, my abuja peeps, pls does anyone fit confirm if truly vickie alozie is on cool fm abuja? I for like person record that OAP voice for me, used to be my addiction
I thought she was a angel in reality)..VICKIE is in beat fm, ibadan nw holding it down with triple x, didy yinks(my fav) etc..sorry, abuja admirer
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by macklef(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=MSGAMBLE9][/quote]
Are you freaking kiding me? Vicky alozie ooooo. Y do coolfm OAPs port to Dbeat?
Olisa, gbemi, now vickie?
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by itsbetapikin(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
I think someone should take a trip to Kano and listen to Coolfm kano. Sophie, yasmin, prince, dashen, kay, femi, Beebah... They'll blow you away

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by macklef(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
itsbetapikin: I think someone should take a trip to Kano and listen to Coolfm kano. Sophie, yasmin, prince, dashen, kay, femi, Beebah... They'll blow you away
Ehen, i thought boko haram is already doing that there. Let those OAPs stay there pls. grin
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by bossGeh(f): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Inspiration 92.3fm all the way.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by rukeh(f): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
I love rhythm fm,they always make my day#team nanya nd toke
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by donglazy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
#TeamRainbowFm
#ComedyHappyHour with De-Don always make my day,Mondays to Fridays,4-6pm
You go laugh tire..tune in and thank me later
#TeamDe-Don
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by donglazy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
#TeamRainbowFm
#ComedyHappyHour with De-Don always make my day,Mondays to Fridays,4-6pm on Rainbow 94.1fm
You go laugh tire..tune in and thank me later
#TeamDe-Don
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by MSGAMBLE9: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
macklef:
Are you freaking kiding me? Vicky alozie ooooo. Y do coolfm OAPs port to Dbeat?
Olisa, gbemi, now vickie?
As for Olisa he's a legend, has work almost everywhere..U can listen to Vickie 11-4am weekday by streaming via thebeat97.com (since u're in abuja), she left cool fm almost 3yrs ago..join d fun
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by mkoabiola: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
For dose dat listen to 92.3inspiration fm
Who do u think is briiliant,intelligent and versatile btwn wanna wanna and aunt landa.
Ur opinion ,as we were arguing over ds issue
Wanna wanna and aunt landa
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by tuke: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thumbs up to Inspiration 92.3fm. xpecially the duo- Eyo & Dallas(wake-up call 6.30am) and Elvina(97.3)..they make my radio rock.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by kingsman66(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
When you mention best presenters in radio stations here in Nigeria if you have not mention the alas of princess chi,ezzy,solid man on radio and e.berry all in hotfm owerri you have not started.yea i also like my broda who mention charles of hotfm abj................the are all good on air
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by macklef(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
MSGAMBLE9: As for Olisa he's a legend, has work almost everywhere..U can listen to Vickie 11-4am weekday by streaming via thebeat97.com (since u're in abuja), she left cool fm almost 3yrs ago..join d fun
Illd definately love to tune in man. I guess that Tunein radio app works, or can you suggest any other? Besides i stay in lag, i listened to her last like in 2008/2009
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by MSGAMBLE9: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2014
macklef:
Illd definately love to tune in man. I guess that Tunein radio app works, or can you suggest any other? Besides i stay in lag, i listened to her last like in 08/09
just log on ( thebeat97.com) n scroll down, u'll see the icon ' Listen Live' click on it, n u're there it that simple..join d fun

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by BobbyDean(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
chibwike: is rhythm fm now airing sharing life issues?
. Rhytnm has always been airing Sharing Life Issues with Chaz B, weekdays 5pm-7pm
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by WiGRadio: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2014

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by macklef(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2014
MSGAMBLE9: As for Olisa he's a legend, has work almost everywhere..U can listen to Vickie 11-4am weekday by streaming via thebeat97.com (since u're in abuja), she left cool fm almost 3yrs ago..join d fun
Am listening to beatfm ibahdan atm, is today Vickie's off day? I cant hear her uptill now.
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by OILWEALTHNATION: 5:39am On Aug 19, 2014
DOWNLOAD NEW HOT SINGLE "CRAZY LIFE" by GHOSTY JONES click here: https://soundcloud.com/oilwealth-nation/crazy-life-ghosty-jones

Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by OILWEALTHNATION: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2014
OILWEALTHNATION: DOWNLOAD NEW HOT SINGLE "CRAZY LIFE" by GHOSTY JONES click here: https://soundcloud.com/oilwealth-nation/crazy-life-ghosty-jones
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Maxwell86: Cool FM does it for me.....

Dotun And Temi are cool..
Maxxy And Hashim(sp?) on the cool overnight lounge give great advice on a diverse range of issues..... that's My best program on radio.....

Freeze is a cocky bastard....
N6 is okay.....

Beat FM Lagos with their bunch of fake accents...

Nigerian Info is highly educative..... .
BECAUSE YOU SPEAK ENGLISH WEN FREEZE NO LIKE ABINA N6 GAN GAN BE SHHHHS.........
Re: Your Thoughts On Our Radio Stations, Programs And Their OAPs. by chccho(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Some of the OAPs here in lagos are really cool while some are jst totally overhyped and totally whack!!! Forming fake acscents,talking carelessly on air..Eg Dotun of cool FM is jst so fake n annoying the guy jst shouts n talks shit
Freeze is also an overhyped n fake OAP d guy talks a lot of jibberish sturvz..

If u want to listen to good, cool presenters check out gbemi,Chaz B,Dan Foster,Yaw, wana wana etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lyrics: Onye Lyrics By Frank Edwards / Where Can I Download Latest Foreign Music / List Of Radio Stations In Oyo State (with Frequencies And Location)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.