Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18603 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 01, 2014
@ OP i have about four girls i kinda have a not so strong crush on but i would love to be friends with them though.here are their handles 1.dechandel 2.floragregs 3.irishkez 4.ladystewie . dont get me wrong i am not here to hit on any lady but it is a social network so i am just responding to the topic and yep i would like to know these ladies better,i would like to know the person behind the pretty faces....Am Out
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 01, 2014
ladies... yer heard him angry angry
foresyht: @ OP i have about four girls i kinda have a not so strong crush on but i would love to be friends with them though.here are their handles 1.dechandel 2.floragregs 3.irishkez 4.ladystewie . dont get me wrong i am not here to hit on any lady but it is a social network so i am just responding to the topic and yep i would like to know these ladies better,i would like to know the person behind the pretty faces....Am Out

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Swiftboy(m): 2:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: if u view dis topic, you most comment angry angry
Ladystewie: because she's cute but always angry sexy tho!
Idowuogbo: Badoosky fun re! She's funny and classy!
Luxanne: I like her voice,moniker and her maturity!
Caribchic:I will have to fly to go and see her oneday. She's hotter than fire!
Normski: She's young and intelligent...good writter and cute face. She prolly does not know am crushing.
Say your happy birthday to me and my birthday mates: grin https://www.nairaland.com/1837941/say-birthday-wishes-1st-august#25131979

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2014
no ads on ma thread angry angry bert hapi bartdei tho smiley
Swiftboy: Ladystewie: because she's cute but always angry sexy tho!
Idowuogbo: Badoosky fun re! She's funny and classy!
Luxanne: I like her voice,moniker and her maturity!
Caribchic:I will have to fly to go and see her oneday. She's hotter than fire!
Normski: She's young and intelligent...good writter and cute face. She prolly does not know am crushing.
Say your happy birthday to me and my birthday mates: grin https://www.nairaland.com/1837941/say-birthday-wishes-1st-august#25131979
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Swiftboy(m): 2:51am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: no ads on ma thread angry angry
payback time tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by SpcAgtOko: 2:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Where is my name on this thread
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dizkova(m): 2:58am On Aug 01, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Where is my name on this thread

Lol.

You are now taken.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: if u view dis topic, you most comment angry angry

When person no get NL crush what to do?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 01, 2014
walk away from ma thread angry angry
cne010:

When person no get NL crush what to do?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: walk away from ma thread angry angry

Ok Good night!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 01, 2014
kiss pls let da bed bugz bite angry angry
cne010:

Ok Good night!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: kiss pls let da bed bugz bite angry angry

I would be using the couch.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 01, 2014
@ladystewie its pretty late so how come your pretty self is not in bed yet?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 01, 2014
nightcrawler...still too early too sleep angry angry
foresyht: @ladystewie its pretty late so how come your pretty self is not in bed yet?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 01, 2014
hmmm now that makes two of us actually.so why not join me on the couch and lets stargaze its a clear night and i am listening to some classic country tunes you know
Ladystewie: nightcrawler...still too early too sleep angry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by tsmall(m): 4:16am On Aug 01, 2014
:-XA couple of them but am too SHY to mention..poor me "abi" ?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 01, 2014
if u shy gerroff ma thread....
talk na. am givin u d opportunity to do so... or foreva hold yer piss angry angry
tsmall: :-XA couple of them but am too SHY to mention..poor me "abi" ?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by tsmall(m): 4:28am On Aug 01, 2014
.. or foreva hold yer piss angry angry[/quote] Yea am choosing this option.... Thanks for the opportunity.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 01, 2014
*sigh*
if you hia yer name, comfort angry angry
purplesummer
mayapop
softsparky
mstik
temigracie
zedric
barackodam(or something like that)
richiy
mondisweets
BecaciaBarbie
lynpetra (my love)
erm....etc angry angry

ps: do not quote dis post,abeg you!!! just @ d name u want to quote,,,txx angry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dygeasy(m): 4:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie:
dygeasy my crush! my crush! your IDGAF attitude is attractive wink me likey and d fact u wont admit u cute angry angry
does it turn you on too? tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 01, 2014
i see one of my crushes embarassed embarassed embarassed
dygeasy wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 01, 2014
angry grin angry cheesy wink tongue
Dygeasy: does it turn you on too? tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dygeasy(m): 4:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: angry grin angry cheesy wink tongue
wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:38am On Aug 01, 2014
omg he jest wynked
#faints#
Dygeasy: wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dygeasy(m): 4:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: omg he jest wynked
#faints#
lol! Smh
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 01, 2014
dont shake yer head angry angry at least now u know whose crushin on yer angry angry
Dygeasy: lol! Smh
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dygeasy(m): 4:42am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: dont shake yer head angry angry at least now u know whose crushin on yer angry angry
well yeah..

A serial 'crusher'. Cool ain't it?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 01, 2014
jest between u nd me, yer ma nomba one wink
Dygeasy: well yeah..

A serial 'crusher'. Cool ain't it?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dygeasy(m): 4:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: jest between u nd me, yer ma nomba one wink
hehehe

wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Kalvan: 4:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: update on ma crushes angry angry
Airforce1 he strykes me as a perve
kalvan my troll crush angry angry

....am comin angry angry

wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:02am On Aug 01, 2014
still trollin' around?
trools neva sleep tho kiss angry angry
Kalvan:

wink
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Kalvan: 5:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: still trollin' around?
trools neva sleep tho kiss angry angry

Of course!! The truth never sleeps. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Timing Is Everything!!! / How I Became A Homeowner In Lagos - My Story / Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.