Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18546 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
tbh some gurls on NL are really cute.

Lol some of the pictures I see here are just jaw-dropping.

They're many, can't really remember any Monikers though.

#ThumbUp_Nigeria
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
dis is not a matchmakin thread angry angry
no vex me oh angry angry
Sacluxpaint: If you have a curvy booty and a good kisser,I am down for a relationship....
I am 6'2 or 6'3. Dimples and light skinned with red lips. +447445880775.That's my whatsap.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
am gonna smack dat smirk off ya face na angry angry
Reiyvinn:

*smirks*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
wink angry angry
no frownin' on ma thread
Kalvan: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'm the only one permitted to angry angry
Kalvan:

cheesy You're also frowning.

So...

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by bollify(m): 12:02am On Aug 02, 2014
New to nairaland so no crush yet... Bt enjoyin d thread somhw cool
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jochuki(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2014
My NL crush is Ladystewie and those females am following
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: am gonna smack dat smirk off ya face na angry angry

awww with those soft hands?

*Yimu*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 02, 2014
Sallychizzl3: MissGdope. smiley

Am seriously crushing on her. kiss
Loool
Thanks. I'm flattered kiss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Toluwarni: Mayapop cool
lipsrsealed
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MISSYTOSIN(f): 1:45am On Aug 02, 2014
iceberylin: MISSYTOSIN

she's just too Cute...
She perfection am a Perfectionist
thanks, no one is perfect.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Erm @OP AIDS sorry Ebola is real. Just thought I should say that.

*covers screen with agege bread nylon*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 02, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: thanks, no one is perfect.

well, the word "perfect" has a lot of definitions tho.

But I guess iceberglin is willing to name you "no one" to maintain that "perfection" he sees in you.

Happy crushing btw.

*still holding urine!!!!!*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 02, 2014
don't bring yer agege nylon carrying deeseazed sef to ma thread
geroof ride now! angry angry
Reiyvinn: Erm @OP AIDS sorry Ebola is real. Just thought I should say that.

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MISSYTOSIN(f): 5:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Reiyvinn:

well, the word "perfect" has a lot of definitions tho.

But I guess iceberglin is willing to name you "no one" to maintain that "perfection" he sees in you.

Happy crushing btw.

*still holding urine!!!!!*
hahaha,thanks
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sallychizzl3: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2014
MissGdope:
Loool
Thanks. I'm flattered kiss

wink
I love ur maturity(in comments), ur personality(dah ur strength & weakness) and most importantly ur beautiful,unblemished & perfect figure coupled with kissable lips.

Not tryna impress, just saying the truth and you know it.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dadoctore(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2014
Dechandel
I still can't place my hands on it tho,maybe its dat face dat got me(cute eyes esp).
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Reiyvinn: Erm @OP AIDS sorry Ebola is real. Just thought I should say that.

LOL
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

wink
I love ur maturity(in comments), ur personality(dah ur strength & weakness) and most importantly ur beautiful,unblemished & perfect figure coupled with kissable lips.

Not tryna impress, just saying the truth and you know it.
Aww thankss cheesy
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Agybabe(f): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2014
ekkywolex: Lalaland1
Agybabe
Honeydear
Nickiroman
Ehn?! If ah hear angry

BTW, I'm blushing cheesy
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sallychizzl3: 8:19am On Aug 02, 2014
MissGdope:
Aww thankss cheesy

kiss

Happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by honeydear(f): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2014
ekkywolex: Lalaland1
Agybabe
Honeydear
Nickiroman
lipsrsealed
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jbond(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2014
This thread is now stale, unfollowing asap.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Kessythegeek(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2014
adaobi... ;-)
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by iceberylin(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: thanks, no one is perfect.
I was just Exaggerating.cheesy

watsup with you?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by mez(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Who's my NL crush sef?
Searching...
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Spaxon: u gotta be crazy lol
yea, ur beauty turns my mind
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: don't bring yer agege nylon carrying deeseazed sef to ma thread
geroof ride now! angry angry

hahahahaha! Are you even sure they've not quarantined naijaboiy?

No wonder he hasn't replied yet. grin

*reinforces agege bread nylon*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
last warning angry angry
get da ffuck out angry angry
no try me oh angry angry
Reiyvinn:

hahahahaha! Are you even sure they've not quarantined naijaboiy?

No wonder he hasn't replied yet. grin

*reinforces agege bread nylon*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
yeah get ya stale assz outta ma thread angry angry
u gotta admit, it was one bombass thread angry angry
Jbond: This thread is now stale, unfollowing asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / She Dumped Me Over A Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.