Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18547 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2014
And the remains of crush are layeddown below
Vivly
MissSlimbody
Creamish
Godmother
lynpetra
purplesummer
MISSYTOSIN
mstik
Meestique
softsparkyy
rozzay
dytbabe
Idowuogbo
flawlessS
fritziebaby
farano
mayapop
MzMariah
temigracie
MizMyColi
nikkypearl

I crush you all for now, looking for more crusches

5 Likes

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dygeasy(m): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: . Abba fada! Do u think I'd thank God its friday after tonyte
You'd speak in tongues even.

Hebrew language will come naturally to you tonight.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: . U want to contest with a 9incher am not dere o
which 9incher
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie
Berem
armyofone
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: congrat you my nunber 3 cruch
shocked shocked
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: Who is your nl crush? Come in hia and state yer crush and tell dem what you like about them. i start

naijaboy : i think u cute, sensitive and deres a wee bit of innocence in yer wink
dygeasy my crush! my crush! your IDGAF attitude is attractive wink me likey and d fact u wont admit u cute angry angry
Kingtom the king! you very nice and its very rare to find nice guys
frankben you've got a killer dimple wink
boiled maize i jes loff deez guy
madcow1 hees mad undecided
diamondpaul i jes like diamonds.. angry angry angry

so nl peepz, who's yers angry angry angry
thanks mah lady.... Good morning
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Dygeasy: You'd speak in tongues even.

Hebrew language will come naturally to you tonight.
. Wheeeeew! Can't wait baby!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dygeasy(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: . Wheeeeew! Can't wait baby!
*singing*
ta da da ta da da
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MizMyColi(f): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2014
wallflower: evegran, mizmycoli but......
..............I'm listening grin

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MizMyColi(f): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: Mizmycoli I c u
Goodmorning ma. Happy new month. Looks like I came late to this party cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: And the remains of crush are layeddown below

Like Seriously, we have another spacegoat on our hands ooo...

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2014
MizMyColi: Goodmorning ma. Happy new month. Looks like I came late to this party cheesy
. Morning deary bera late dan neva!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MizMyColi(f): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn:
My Number 1 crunsh
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see you dear, its still early to eat boiled corn okay......later e hear? grin

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MizMyColi(f): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: . Morning deary bera late dan neva!
Shikenan!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by floragregs(f): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2014
foresyht: @ OP i have about four girls i kinda have a not so strong crush on but i would love to be friends with them though.here are their handles 1.dechandel 2.floragregs 3.irishkez 4.ladystewie . dont get me wrong i am not here to hit on any lady but it is a social network so i am just responding to the topic and yep i would like to know these ladies better,i would like to know the person behind the pretty faces....Am Out
looooooool. All 4 of us! U greedy sha
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 01, 2014
wallflower: evegran, mizmycoli but......
wooing? did someone say the keys to a range? cheesy
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: And the remains of crush are layeddown below

Hilarious
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by barackodam: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie, dyu really think am needed here??.??
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by bosun11(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2014
happy new month to you all.........since all babes have crushes and am not frequent on NL.......i'do more of observing than commenting on this thread
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
Hilarious
kiss angry kiss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by HARDUBUY(m): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2014
...just passing....
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by 1Book(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2014
....@Ladystewie, berem, evegran & Neroanna etc.....i wish i could.......but....?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by lasheez(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2014
MzMariah: I'm Crushing on no one.
Never shows face,dont know y? sad
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2014
lasheez: Never shows face,dont know y? sad
Not ma fault.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2014
ladystewie,my love,you too disturb o.cheesy cheesy.Present ma!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by agohmamuda(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: angry angry
baby boo. Can i pls have ur number? Via email pls.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Spaxon, my only nl crush, come forth

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie:
mondisweets

embarassed is it okay if i crush on u too?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Spaxon(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Zedric: Spaxon, my only nl crush, come forth
lol c dz small boy... OYA begn d woo mek ah c...
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by luxanne(f): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2014
Swiftboy: Ladystewie: because she's cute but always angry sexy tho!
Idowuogbo: Badoosky fun re! She's funny and classy!
Luxanne: I like her voice,moniker and her maturity!
Caribchic:I will have to fly to go and see her oneday. She's hotter than fire!
Normski: She's young and intelligent...good writter and cute face. She prolly does not know am crushing.
Say your happy birthday to me and my birthday mates: grin https://www.nairaland.com/1837941/say-birthday-wishes-1st-august#25131979

Awww swifty, thankchu mucho smiley
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
FKO1: MY NL CRUSH IS EVERY GUY ON NL CRUSH.....TEMIGRACIE
......aaawwwww... grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by farano(f): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
obinoscopy lipsrsealed grin I no sabi woo @op grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / She Dumped Me Over A Picture / Diffrence Between Olosho, Ashomu And Ashawo. Lagos Case Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.