Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18540 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Agybabe(f): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2014
Dreyl: my swt love where hv u been?i've been searching for u like a lost treasure tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Dreyl(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2014
Agybabe:
my Love tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
cooljoe: wat r d smileys for
am i mysterious?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MrCork: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
....ok then since u insist...i have nyanshed only 22 females and kissed only 8 but pliss keep this confidential:
: MOndi Sweeets, Gentle Mimi, Mrs Chima, Ana White, Onlila, .....and am not mentionin any more names!
angry

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by MrCork: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
....ok then since u insist...i have nyanshed only 22 females and kissed only 8 but pliss keep this confidential:
: MOndi Sweeets, Gentle Mimi, Mrs Chima, Ana White, Onlila,Ivanspring .....and am not mentionin any more names!
angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by cooljoe(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sarimah: am i mysterious?
still tryna figure that out boss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by ceo003: 4:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2014
Sarimah: am i mysterious?
embarassed I didn't see no request
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
I have a crush on Caracta (have not seen her pic tho). I like u too @ladystewie

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
cooljoe: still tryna figure that out boss
hmmmm
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by cooljoe(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
Sarimah: hmmmm
u intrigue me beyond meimaginations
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Sarimah(f): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jregz:
embarassed I didn't see no request
u'll get it 2nyt
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Sarimah: u'll get it 2nyt
Aiit,If it doesn't, I would just be watching from the sidelines cool cool .....
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ladystewie how do u do this shiit?pls o
I keep seeing "new" on ur posts, even when it was posted like 2weeks ago.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
dheyi: I have a crush on Caracta (have not seen her pic tho). I like u too @ladystewie
beg me,I've her photos (I swear with the gods of the land )
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Av a crush on temigracie. Guess we still have some unfinished business.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2014

aiit
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by herald9: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jregz:
beg me,I've her photos (I swear with the gods of the land )
dis ur signature sha...

Reminds me of wen i used to interprete cave writings nd hieroglyphs for the white men in Ethiopia...
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
herald9:
dis ur signature sha...

Reminds me of wen i used to interprete cave writings nd hieroglyphs for the white men in Ethiopia...
Lol......Oya interpret oo
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Danhumprey: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
I don't understand you anymore o! Why are you doing me like this?sad
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
shegsky: Av a crush on temigracie. Guess we still have some unfinished business.
...lolz...
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ...lolz...
Sincerely speaking, what u doing isnt fair o .
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
shegsky:
Sincerely speaking, what u doing isnt fair o .
...if i may ask sir....wat am i doin dat s so unfair??...
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ...if i may ask sir....wat am i doin dat s so unfair??...
Seems uve forgotten our last conversation .
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
shegsky:
Seems uve forgotten our last conversation .
....yeah,i have...am so sorry i cant load my previous post
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ....yeah,i have...am so sorry i cant load my previous post
These was our last conversatn and since then, u disappeard.
Romance / Re: Re:
Thread For Girls That
Don't Ave A Boy Friend
by temigracie(f):
11:40pm On Jul 22
shegsky:
Funny ! Thats an
understatement.Dear,
Will love to meet you
cos My heart is ever at
your service.
.....okai,i ll give d answer
nigerian girls usually give
deir toasters....#i ll think abt
it#
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
shegsky:
These was our last conversatn and since then, u disappeard.
Romance / Re: Re:
Thread For Girls That
Don't Ave A Boy Friend
by temigracie(f):
11:40pm On Jul 22
shegsky:
Funny ! Thats an
understatement.Dear,
Will love to meet you
cos My heart is ever at
your service.
.....okai,i ll give d answer
nigerian girls usually give
deir toasters....#i ll think abt
it#
...lol...i can rememba nw
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Ivanspring(f): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrCork: ....ok then since u insist...i have nyanshed only 22 females and kissed only 8 but pliss keep this confidential:
: MOndi Sweeets, Gentle Mimi, Mrs Chima, Ana White, Onlila,Ivanspring .....and am not mentionin any more names!
angry

So, which of them did we do? The nyashing or the kissing?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...i can rememba nw
Thank God u remember. But, 4real, you thought i was a player , and it wasnt so. Likewise, U never took neither me nor words serious . Why ?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
shegsky:
Thank God u remember. But, 4real, you thought i was a player , and it wasnt so. Likewise, U never took neither me nor words serious . Why ?
...dis s a faceless forum....dont b carried away by dos pics i uploaded....try n understnd...

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
temigracie: ...dis s a faceless forum....dont b carried away by dos pics i uploaded....try n understnd...
Temi, why not forget about d pics ure referring to. Are you saying nothing good can come out of e - chat, uve forgotten we are nw like a family .

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Ways Modern Men Are Trained To Hate Women / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / She Dumped Me Over A Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.