Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18601 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
dheyi: i jus think u r funny. no worry about d pix.
to be honest, I don't have no pic,this the first time I'd come across her moniker,just felt like trolling
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Gentlemimi2: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
MrCork: ....ok then since u insist...i have nyanshed only 22 females and kissed only 8 but pliss keep this confidential:
: MOndi Sweeets, Gentle Mimi, Mrs Chima, Ana White, Onlila,Ivanspring .....and am not mentionin any more names!
angry
Werey! So u are still e-alive? Nansense somborrii tongue

2 Likes

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by simdam500(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
It fun reading through
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Madamspeaker(f): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
ofisa247: madamspeaker is my crush

ha!!!.... shocked
ofisa247: madamspeaker is my crush

ha!!!....
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
i know right cheesy cheesy
aint it a bombass thread
simdam500: It fun reading through
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by ofisa247(m): 3:45am On Sep 01, 2014
Madamspeaker:

ha!!!.... shocked

ha!!!....
yes.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by ofisa247(m): 3:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Madamspeaker:

ha!!!.... shocked

ha!!!....
i followed your diary for a while. From your diary, i can safely deduce that you are intelligent, smart and...*other sweet words* (pls let me know if am right)
Since then I've been looking forward to having some conversation with you.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by missEmjay(f): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2014
my heart skipped a teeny weeny bit the day I saw AbuMikey's pic... but errm, as to the wooing, to be done later

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by justamour(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Lorlaahlozz
LBlessing...
Silently I ve observed, their beauty gives rainbow to my heart each tym I look @ em. Classy babes, portable statures as i cherish so much.
missyhorlah, realy appealing...wish I could get along with her but she won't look to my side. WHAT A LIFE!!!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
That awkward moment when you realise no one has a crush on you.

Poor me.....
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Lorlaahlozz: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
justamour: Lorlaahlozz
LBlessing...
Silently I ve observed, their beauty gives rainbow to my heart each tym I look @ em. Classy babes, portable statures as i cherish so much.
missyhorlah, realy appealing...wish I could get along with her but she won't look to my side. WHAT A LIFE!!!
Hmmm
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by justamour(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
estyann: That awkward moment when you realise no one has a crush on you.

Poor me.....
Don't be so quick to conclude sweety, someone might juz be out there hoping to.... you know. From what I see, you are cute gurl
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by justamour(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Hmmm

With honesty...
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
LBlessing...
shocked
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
My crush is candy crush...U know U r d only crush I have on earth cheesy and U knw I just can't do wvout Ɣou grin....pls will U be mine tongue
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by justamour(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2014
missyhorlah: shocked
Yes now, always allergic
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
justamour:
Yes now, always allergic
lolz
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by LBlessing(f): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
LBlessing...
kiss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Who be your crush
LBlessing:
kiss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by LBlessing(f): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Unibenstudent: Who be your crush
Ayam shy lipsrsealed
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dont be shy, i know its me
LBlessing:
Ayam shy lipsrsealed
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by justamour(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
LBlessing:
kiss
This is for you...if you will consider!!!

You give to my heart sunshine
Will you forever be mine?
Not much desire could be above
building my world around your love.

I ve found the true essence
A real Blessing in you...
kiss
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by justamour(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Hmmm

Hmmmm.
Babe, which state are you from?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by LBlessing(f): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
justamour:
This is for you...if you will consider!!!

You give to my heart sunshine
Will you forever be mine?
Not much desire could be above
building my world around your love.

I ve found the true essence
A real Blessing in you...
kiss

Lovely! smiley

I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by peekeeks(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
;DHaven't got a crush on nairaland,none of em turns me ongrin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Samanther(m): 12:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Lorlaahlozz Hi smiley
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by iamord(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Ladystewie: if u view dis topic, you most comment angry angry

*erases name*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by ahkenaten(m): 1:04am On Sep 18, 2014
my nl crushes

farano

mzrozzay

ivvy
temigracie

adamazishuga

justi4jesu shocked (business woman) grin grin

*runs out*
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by AdamaziShuga(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
ahkenaten: my nl crushes

farano

mzrozzay

ivvy
temigracie

adamazishuga

justi4jesu shocked (business woman) grin grin

*runs out*
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by ahkenaten(m): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2014
AdamaziShuga:
shockedshockedshocked

what na... grin

do u want me to un-crush you ni angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by justamour(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
LBlessing:

Lovely! smiley

I appreciate
Just that?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ladystewie, I'm really dissapointed in your. Just look at the thread title: you typed "you" instead of "your". I mean....who does that? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? / Timing Is Everything!!! / How I Became A Homeowner In Lagos - My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.