Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers (35192 Views)

Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 / Gunmen Kill 15 Traders In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Whizzdom(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gunmen kill adEBOLA in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Madawaki01: Maybe a communal clash..i just hope it's not bh
yes it is....
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by searay(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jerrick: REPORT THE EFFECT OF "EBOLA" IN UR
AREA.
IN one AREA
* Girls no longer hug their guys, the highest
they give nowadays is 45` instead of the
normal 360`.
* Guys are now afraid to shake their fellow
guys instead they throw way salutes like
soldiers.(Na their fault?)
* People now wear long sleave sweaters,
headcovers, and trousers while entering
buses and taxi no matter how hot the
weather is.. (See as Naija take turn Europe
o)..
* Neighbours, even family members become
suspects at the slightest sign of illness..(the
one wey nearly make my neighbour go call
health officers for me because say I sneeze 2
times today).
* You take a girl out for dinner, drive her
back to her house, walk her to the door-
step, she leaves you,walks to her door, open
it, waves at you and throw a goodnight kiss
at you (if you like catch am).
* The aboki that sells suya beside our house
dey chop Him suya himself these days
because even the suya is a suspect (Who
wan die?)
* Nigeria Police don't arrest People by
Themselves anymore, if You commit any
Crime just do the arresting by Yourself.(Just
Handcuff yourself come station, use ur hand
by seelf enter Cell)
* My friend is no longer dating our
Neighbor's Daughter called BOLA
* YORUBA People in My Area now greet EKU
EBOLA O.(I dey answer them EKU BACK TO
SENDER). Good day fellaz grin
Is this suppose to be a joke? This thrash smell pass pit toilet.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by BRAV0O(m): 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
damola311:

Na AK-47 snipers dey use?? Smh
your like defending the unknown gun men alias politician gun men since God know when ... Smh
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by dopedealer(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Even the life that we have is borrowed Cus we r not promised tomorrow... Hard hussles.. Met by sudden dark end!! Deep breath
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Slimmos(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
R.I.p to them
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by date1816: 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Surah Al-Furqan (The Criterion)
1.Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur'an) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a warner to the'Alamin(mankind and jinns).
2.He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Who has begotten no son (children or offspring) and for Whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements.
3.Yet they have taken besides Him otheraliha(gods) that created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither hurt nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.
4.Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Qur'an) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong (thing) and a lie."
5.And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."
6.Say: "It (this Qur'an) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
7.And they say: "Why does this Messenger (Muhammad) eat food, and walk about in the markets (like ourselves). Why is not an angel sent down to him to be a warner with him?
8."Or (why) has not a treasure been granted to him, or why has he not a garden whereof he may eat?" And theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) say: "You follow none but a man bewitched."
9.See how they coin similitudes for you, so they have gone astray, and they cannot find a (Right) Path.
10.Blessed be He Who, if He will, will assign you better than (all) that, - Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) and will assign you palaces (i.e. in Paradise).
11.Nay, they deny the Hour (the Day of Resurrection), and for those who deny the Hour, We have prepared a flaming Fire (i.e. Hell).
12.When it (Hell) sees them from a far place, they will hear its raging and its roaring.
13.And when they shall be thrown into a narrow place thereof, chained together, they will exclaim therein for destruction.
14.Exclaim not today for one destruction, but exclaim for many destructions.
15.Say: (O Muhammad) "Is that (torment) better or the Paradise of Eternity promised to theMuttaqun(pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2)?" It will be theirs as a reward and as a final destination.
16.For them there will be therein all that they desire, and they will abide (there forever). It is a promise binding upon your Lord that must be fulfilled.
17.And on the Day when He will gather them together and that which they worship besides Allah [idols, angels, pious men, saints, 'Iesa (Jesus) - son of Maryam (Mary), etc.]. He will say: "Was it you who misled these My slaves or did they (themselves) stray from the (Right) Path?"
18.They will say: "Glorified be You! It was not for us to take anyAuliya'(Protectors, Helpers, etc.) besides You, but You gave them and their fathers comfort till they forgot the warning, and became a lost people (doomed to total loss).
19.Thus they (false gods all deities other than Allah) will give you (polytheists) the lie regarding what you say (that they are gods besides Allah), then you can neither avert (the punishment), nor get help. And whoever among you does wrong (i.e. sets up rivals to Allah), We shall make him taste a great torment.
20.And We never sent before you (O Muhammad) any of the Messengers but verily, they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you as a trial for others: will you have patience? And your Lord is Ever All-Seer (of everything).
21.And those who expect not for a Meeting with Us (i.e. those who deny the Day of Resurrection and the life of the Hereafter), say: "Why are not the angels sent down to us, or why do we not see our Lord?" Indeed they think too highly of themselves, and are scornful with great pride.
22.On the Day they will see the angels, no glad tidings will there be for theMujrimun(criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) that day. And they (angels) will say: "All kinds of glad tidings are forbidden for you," [None will be allowed to enter Paradise except the one who said:La ilaha ill-Allah,"(none has the right to be worshipped but Allah) and acted practically on its legal orders and obligations].
23.And We shall turn to whatever deeds they (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) did, and We shall make such deeds as scattered floating particles of dust.
24.The dwellers of Paradise (i.e. those who deserved it through their Faith and righteousness) will, on that Day, have the best abode, and have the fairest of places for repose.
25.And (remember) the Day when the heaven shall be rent asunder with clouds, and the angels will be sent down, with a grand descending.
26.The sovereignty on that Day will be the true (sovereignty), belonging to the Most Beneficent (Allah), and it will be a hard Day for the disbelievers (those who disbelieve in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism).
27.And (remember) the Day when theZalim(wrong-doer, oppressor, polytheist, etc.) will bite at his hands, he will say: "Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger ( Muhammad).
28."Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a friend!
29."He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur'an) after it had come to me. AndShaitan(Satan) is ever a deserter to man in the hour of need."
30.And the Messenger (Muhammad) will say: "O my Lord! Verily, my people deserted this Qur'an (neither listened to it, nor acted on its laws and orders).
31.Thus have We made for every Prophet an enemy among theMujrimun(disbelievers, polytheists, criminals, etc.). But Sufficient is your Lord as a Guide and Helper.
32.And those who disbelieve say: "Why is not the Qur'an revealed to him all at once?" Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it to you gradually, in stages. (It was revealed to the Prophetin 23 years.).
33.And no example or similitude do they bring (to oppose or to find fault in you or in this Qur'an), but We reveal to you the truth (against that similitude or example), and the better explanation thereof.
34.Those who will be gathered to Hell (prone) on their faces, such will be in an evil state, and most astray from the (Straight) Path.
35.And indeed We gave Musa (Moses) the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)], and placed his brother Harun (Aaron) with him as a helper;
36.And We said: "Go you both to the people who have denied OurAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)." Then We destroyed them with utter destruction.
37.And Nuh's (Noah) people, when they denied the Messengers We drowned them, and We made them as a sign for mankind. And We have prepared a painful torment for theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc).
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by wiringdpt(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Boko Haram, easterners flush them out please
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by BRAV0O(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
wiringdpt: Boko Haram, easterners flush them out please
you live in ph ? What do u no about ph pple ? Only a deluded phool like you will come here to tell us that the shoot out is carry out by aboki's
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by ukandi1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
coldsummer: who are they?

and what do they want?
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by date1816: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
38.And (also) 'Ad and Thamud, and the dwellers of Ar-Rass, and many generations in between.
39.And for each of them We put forward examples (as proofs and lessons, etc.), and each (of them) We brought to utter ruin (because of their disbelief and evil deeds).
40.And indeed they have passed by the town [of Prophet Lout (Lot)] on which was rained the evil rain. Did they (disbelievers) not then see it (with their own eyes)? Nay ! But they used not to expect for any resurrection.
41.And when they see you (O Muhammad), they treat you only as a mockery (saying):"Is this the one whom Allah has sent as a Messenger?
42."He would have nearly misled us from ouraliha(gods), had it not been that we were patient and constant in their worship!" And they will know when they see the torment, who it is that is most astray from the (Right) Path!
43.Have you (O Muhammad) seen him who has taken as hisilah(god) his own desire? Would you then be aWakil(a disposer of his affairs or a watcher) over him?
44.Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are only like cattle; nay, they are even farther astray from the Path. (i.e. even worst than cattle).
45.Have you not seen how your Lord spread the shadow. If He willed, He could have made it still then We have made the sun its guide [i.e. after the sunrise, it (the shadow) squeezes and vanishes at midnoon and then again appears in the afternoon with the decline of the sun, and had there been no sun light, there would have been no shadow].
46.Then We withdraw it to Us a gradual concealed withdrawal.
47.And it is He Who makes the night a covering for you, and the sleep (as) repose, and makes the dayNushur(i.e. getting up and going about here and there for daily work, etc. after one's sleep at night or like resurrection after one's death).
48.And it is He Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain), and We send down pure water from the sky,
49.That We may give life thereby to a dead land, and We give to drink thereof many of the cattle and men that We had created.
50.And indeed We have distributed it (rain or water) amongst them in order that they may remember the Grace of Allah, but most men refuse (or deny the Truth or Faith) and accept nothing but disbelief or ingratitude.
51.And had We willed, We would have raised a warner in every town.
52.So obey not the disbelievers, but strive against them (by preaching) with the utmost endeavour, with it (the Qur'an).
53.And it is He Who has let free the two seas (kinds of water), one palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter, and He has set a barrier and a complete partition between them.
54.And it is He Who has created man from water, and has appointed for him kindred by blood, and kindred by marriage. And your Lord is Ever All-Powerful to do what He will.
55.And they (disbelievers, polytheists, etc.) worship besides Allah, that which can neither profit them nor harm them, and the disbeliever is ever a helper (of the Satan) against his Lord.
56.And We have sent you (O Muhammad) only as a bearer of glad tidings and a warner.
57.Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this (that which I have brought from my Lord and its preaching, etc.), save that whosoever wills, may take a Path to his Lord.
58.And put your trust (O Muhammad) in the Ever Living One Who dies not, and glorify His Praises, and Sufficient is He as the All-Knower of the sins of His slaves;

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by whitecat007: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
You people are jubilant already when you don't know maybe those people killed are ibos. What sort of people celebrate death?
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by jkendy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
date1816: Surah Al-Furqan (The Criterion)
1.Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e. this Qur'an) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a warner to the'Alamin(mankind and jinns).
2.He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and Who has begotten no son (children or offspring) and for Whom there is no partner in the dominion. He has created everything, and has measured it exactly according to its due measurements.
3.Yet they have taken besides Him otheraliha(gods) that created nothing but are themselves created, and possess neither hurt nor benefit for themselves, and possess no power (of causing) death, nor (of giving) life, nor of raising the dead.
4.Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Qur'an) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong (thing) and a lie."
5.And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon."
6.Say: "It (this Qur'an) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
7.And they say: "Why does this Messenger (Muhammad) eat food, and walk about in the markets (like ourselves). Why is not an angel sent down to him to be a warner with him?
8."Or (why) has not a treasure been granted to him, or why has he not a garden whereof he may eat?" And theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.) say: "You follow none but a man bewitched."
9.See how they coin similitudes for you, so they have gone astray, and they cannot find a (Right) Path.
10.Blessed be He Who, if He will, will assign you better than (all) that, - Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) and will assign you palaces (i.e. in Paradise).
11.Nay, they deny the Hour (the Day of Resurrection), and for those who deny the Hour, We have prepared a flaming Fire (i.e. Hell).
12.When it (Hell) sees them from a far place, they will hear its raging and its roaring.
13.And when they shall be thrown into a narrow place thereof, chained together, they will exclaim therein for destruction.
14.Exclaim not today for one destruction, but exclaim for many destructions.
15.Say: (O Muhammad) "Is that (torment) better or the Paradise of Eternity promised to theMuttaqun(pious and righteous persons - see V.2:2)?" It will be theirs as a reward and as a final destination.
16.For them there will be therein all that they desire, and they will abide (there forever). It is a promise binding upon your Lord that must be fulfilled.
17.And on the Day when He will gather them together and that which they worship besides Allah [idols, angels, pious men, saints, 'Iesa (Jesus) - son of Maryam (Mary), etc.]. He will say: "Was it you who misled these My slaves or did they (themselves) stray from the (Right) Path?"
18.They will say: "Glorified be You! It was not for us to take anyAuliya'(Protectors, Helpers, etc.) besides You, but You gave them and their fathers comfort till they forgot the warning, and became a lost people (doomed to total loss).
19.Thus they (false gods all deities other than Allah) will give you (polytheists) the lie regarding what you say (that they are gods besides Allah), then you can neither avert (the punishment), nor get help. And whoever among you does wrong (i.e. sets up rivals to Allah), We shall make him taste a great torment.
20.And We never sent before you (O Muhammad) any of the Messengers but verily, they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you as a trial for others: will you have patience? And your Lord is Ever All-Seer (of everything).
21.And those who expect not for a Meeting with Us (i.e. those who deny the Day of Resurrection and the life of the Hereafter), say: "Why are not the angels sent down to us, or why do we not see our Lord?" Indeed they think too highly of themselves, and are scornful with great pride.
22.On the Day they will see the angels, no glad tidings will there be for theMujrimun(criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) that day. And they (angels) will say: "All kinds of glad tidings are forbidden for you," [None will be allowed to enter Paradise except the one who said:La ilaha ill-Allah,"(none has the right to be worshipped but Allah) and acted practically on its legal orders and obligations].
23.And We shall turn to whatever deeds they (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) did, and We shall make such deeds as scattered floating particles of dust.
24.The dwellers of Paradise (i.e. those who deserved it through their Faith and righteousness) will, on that Day, have the best abode, and have the fairest of places for repose.
25.And (remember) the Day when the heaven shall be rent asunder with clouds, and the angels will be sent down, with a grand descending.
26.The sovereignty on that Day will be the true (sovereignty), belonging to the Most Beneficent (Allah), and it will be a hard Day for the disbelievers (those who disbelieve in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism).
27.And (remember) the Day when theZalim(wrong-doer, oppressor, polytheist, etc.) will bite at his hands, he will say: "Oh! Would that I had taken a path with the Messenger ( Muhammad).
28."Ah! Woe to me! Would that I had never taken so-and-so as a friend!
29."He indeed led me astray from the Reminder (this Qur'an) after it had come to me. AndShaitan(Satan) is ever a deserter to man in the hour of need."
30.And the Messenger (Muhammad) will say: "O my Lord! Verily, my people deserted this Qur'an (neither listened to it, nor acted on its laws and orders).
31.Thus have We made for every Prophet an enemy among theMujrimun(disbelievers, polytheists, criminals, etc.). But Sufficient is your Lord as a Guide and Helper.
32.And those who disbelieve say: "Why is not the Qur'an revealed to him all at once?" Thus (it is sent down in parts), that We may strengthen your heart thereby. And We have revealed it to you gradually, in stages. (It was revealed to the Prophetin 23 years.).
33.And no example or similitude do they bring (to oppose or to find fault in you or in this Qur'an), but We reveal to you the truth (against that similitude or example), and the better explanation thereof.
34.Those who will be gathered to Hell (prone) on their faces, such will be in an evil state, and most astray from the (Straight) Path.
35.And indeed We gave Musa (Moses) the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)], and placed his brother Harun (Aaron) with him as a helper;
36.And We said: "Go you both to the people who have denied OurAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)." Then We destroyed them with utter destruction.
37.And Nuh's (Noah) people, when they denied the Messengers We drowned them, and We made them as a sign for mankind. And We have prepared a painful torment for theZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers, etc).
Since you don chop half page, mek I kukuma helep you chop full page nah

*********lights my BH*********

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Paulv(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
AREA.
IN one AREA
normal 360`.
o)..
times today).
wan die?)
by seelf enter Cell)
no body wan die,but evry body wan go heaven
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Paulv(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
AREA.
IN one AREA
normal 360`.
o)..
times today).
wan die?)
by seelf enter Cell)
no body wan die,but evry body wan go heaven kiss
AREA.
IN one AREA
normal 360`.
o)..
times today).
wan die?)
by seelf enter Cell)
no body wan die,but evry body wan go heaven
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by mightycrown1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nigeria ok!
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by prettydivine(f): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
OliverPin: America will know
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by ignis: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Who is responsible for this blood shed?
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by 3kay945(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Naija is not the country I use to know.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Kalvan: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Enemies of peace and progress.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
BRAV0O: you live in ph ? What do u no about ph pple ? Only a deluded phool like you will come here to tell us that the shoot out is carry out by aboki's
lolz..... tell am boss abeg, we here in d naija delta our way of living alone is terrible, dem no go understand

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
jkendy: Since you don chop half page, mek I kukuma helep you chop full page nah

*********lights my BH*********
sure boi, trams, bh and redi on point here, i too feel ujavascript:void(0);
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Decryptor(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Alishachris: GEJ Buhari is becoming more daring with his boko boys. How I knew its boko? same mode of operation, same script(apc state sponsored), after his money sharing impeachment allegation of GEJ attempting to kill him with a bomb didn't digest well with Nigerians, he has now turned to this! typical oga jona ex general

[size=18pt]FIXED![/size]
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Ajibolatao(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
May God forgive those that were killed. And mind u all, see how the media puts it, 'Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers'. If one of them was spotted putting on cap, it would have been 'islamic terrorists kill 15'. Y is there not christian terrorist or Jewish terrorist. May God help us
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by MadCow1: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
CharlesPhc:

http://www.punchng.com/news/gunmen-kill-15-in-rivers/

The Oba of Ogbaland needs to step down. angry

The insecurity in ONELGA is amazingly high. ONLEGA is probably the worst LGA in Rivers State security wise as it stands.

Last time i was in Omoku, I learnt they even brought in some Native Doctors to place curses and Charms against evil doers in the village, but it seems that has only spurred these criminals on.

Kidnapping in Omoku is very high. Same place they kidnapped a collegues mother, kidnapped another collegaues husband (during christmas) and also same place the commissioner for Electricity in Rivers State was kidnapped.

Felix Obuah a.k.a Go-Round Onelga is busy upsetting Amaechi's government meanwhile his hometown is on fire and burning away. The Oba of Ogbaland is busy using Agip jobs to play politics meanwhile the youths of Omoku are mostly illiterates and unemployed.

God save Ogbaland.. The evil in that land is getting worse daily.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by simak1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
simak1: Everytin bless no more stress
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by xtremely9ja: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
This is not Boko Haram neither is it communal class or political assassinations, this is a case of local cults taking revenge on each other. There are two sides to these attacks namely Dey-Well and Dey-Bam cults local to Rivers, Bayelsa and southern Imo State. Killings between them has been going on for years now but the dimension it has taken this time is alarming, because people that are been killed are not just the cult members but their relatives and friends as a case of "if we can get you we will get your families and friend". Two of the notorious communities for cult activities in that area where this current ugly incident is taking place have not been mention in this current fracas and I want to believe it was due to the action taken by the elders of the two communities in 2011 namely Akabuka and Erema where all the cult members were brought to the community square to swear on their gods popularly refers to has Juju in these area. (Egi, Ogba, Egbema, Ndoni and Ekpeye)
This recent killing has turned communities like Obukegi to a ghost town, where many suspect the current killings started, when a well known cultist wife was shot in her sleep during assassination attempt of her husband, with the said cultist vowing revenge. I won't be surprise if it is his group making good on their vow.
The current situation is a sure reminder that, when a sore is left to fester it will end up consuming the whole body. cry cry cry
My beloved Egi people wetin dey happen? cry cry cry
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Sloan: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Regionalism + Regional and State Police? Most Nigerians and their leaders are dum.b. Rather than a solution, they will come here and talk about praying and RIP, as though God will come down to institute a more effective security and policing arrangement. NPF that is collecting N20 Roja is the one you are waiting for? Or retardeenics Army? You go wait until you are 6 feet down in the out! silly people!
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
smileandlove: Is there no one from Rivers state, apart from the OP to collaborate this story?
Have gone through the comments no one is saying that, it's true or he/she saw or heard this story. Pls before you people begin to portion blames, can we get atleast one confirmation from the state. My opinion shaa!

Note: don't refer me to the op's source. A lot of people from rivers state and port-harcourt are on this forum.

Well am from rivers state, port harcourt have not had anything like that.
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by aauwalu80: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
so now u the northens start seing the dviwl of this ppl. anytim somthin similar to this happning in the north u start callin us boko haram (especially we hausa) instead for us (Nigerian) ppl to jst join hand in hand to see the end of ths evil ppl weathr u are hausa, yeroba, white,blch, red, blue chacklt, fulani. etc
plz and plz dnt allw ths ppl to break our head wooo
may god bless Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by aauwalu80: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
so now u the southrns start seing the dviwl of this ppl. anytim somthin similar to this happning in the north u start callin us boko haram (especially we hausa) instead for us (Nigerian) ppl to jst join hand in hand to see the end of ths evil ppl weathr u are hausa, yeroba, white,blch, red, blue chacklt, fulani. etc
plz and plz dnt allw ths ppl to break our head wooo
may god bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com / Boko Haram Is PDP & PDP Is Boko Haram- Gen Azazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.