Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers (35202 Views)

Boko-Haram Gunmen Kill 12 At Wedding Party.... DEAD HUMANS [PHOTO] / Gunmen Attack Deeper Life Church At Okene Kogi State, Kill 15 / Gunmen Kill 15 Traders In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by revelationuche: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wat kind ov wickdness is this age showin [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by customized07: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
aauwalu80: so now u the southrns start seing the dviwl of this ppl. anytim somthin similar to this happning in the north u start callin us boko haram (especially we hausa) instead for us (Nigerian) ppl to jst join hand in hand to see the end of ths evil ppl weathr u are hausa, yeroba, white,blch, red, blue chacklt, fulani. etc
plz and plz dnt allw ths ppl to break our head wooo
may god bless Nigeria
nigeria deviated from God's blessing the day you hausa's started your "born to rule mentality" and until you stop that sh1t, nigeria can never be blessed by God. You hausas made a statement that "you will make nigeria ungovernable for GEJ" and that what you are doing currently.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Litmus: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
He who kills and gets away will live to kill another day. Never let these murderers get away, civilians should pursue them by cars, people along the roads throw stones at them as they ride, we should be ready to sacrifice ourselves if it means saving the lives of others in future.

RIP
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by Ahasco(m): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2014
Jerrick: REPORT THE EFFECT OF "EBOLA" IN UR
AREA.
IN one AREA
* Girls no longer hug their guys, the highest
they give nowadays is 45` instead of the
normal 360`.
* Guys are now afraid to shake their fellow
guys instead they throw way salutes like
soldiers.(Na their fault?)
* People now wear long sleave sweaters,
headcovers, and trousers while entering
buses and taxi no matter how hot the
weather is.. (See as Naija take turn Europe
o)..
* Neighbours, even family members become
suspects at the slightest sign of illness..(the
one wey nearly make my neighbour go call
health officers for me because say I sneeze 2
times today).
* You take a girl out for dinner, drive her
back to her house, walk her to the door-
step, she leaves you,walks to her door, open
it, waves at you and throw a goodnight kiss
at you (if you like catch am).
* The aboki that sells suya beside our house
dey chop Him suya himself these days
because even the suya is a suspect (Who
wan die?)
* Nigeria Police don't arrest People by
Themselves anymore, if You commit any
Crime just do the arresting by Yourself.(Just
Handcuff yourself come station, use ur hand
by seelf enter Cell)
* My friend is no longer dating our
Neighbor's Daughter called BOLA
* YORUBA People in My Area now greet EKU
EBOLA O.(I dey answer them EKU BACK TO
SENDER). Good day fellaz grin

As we no gree enta comedy section nko, man needs to do the needful lol
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by PromiseJonah(m): 12:36am On Aug 02, 2014
chey! They have arrived finallay we have been against these things not to happen in our state but now it's here at our very local government and kingdom.

I hope they would not near Okansu or Omoku

because

my weapons are close to the border
when i finish importing them i'll attack the gunmen at once by myself
Re: Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers by jennylove7575(f): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos: R.I.p to them
Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira. for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. / Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.