Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33212 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
sylve11: never knw gays r overloaded here. Jesu! shocked grin. But hey, gays! I don't want to think abt the problems naija is havin, u can stay on ur tracks let me stay on mine. I go fit cut any fella to pieces wey approach me o. Abi dat nor be freedom of killing as una still dey bargain for equal right? grin grin cool

Uncle (Or aunty, whichever fits), no one is interested in you. Try to get your fraying life in order first.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by newacca: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Another submission to western pressure. cheesy
Mental slavery! Dem chop craze? Why dem no go bow to dem colonial master? grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
JEITO: so if we go by definition two, what then do we call a homosexual relationship?

Healthy and natural for those who wish to engage in it.
It is not natural for me, as I don't wish to engage in it.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by sylve11: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed: I'm not even surprised by the ignorance proudly displayed here. Half-wits everywhere.
Proud of Uganda. Finally made a wise decision. Let's just hope Nigeria follows suit, soon enough.

Am not against u gay ppl, bt without u ppl won't the world spin as it spinnin' rite now? Just asking. I nor fit imagine myself triping over a fella sha. Ur way, so do ur thing. Uganda do as it pleases u! cool
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Reference:

Thanks. In a hundred years most of the wealth of the world will be domicilled east of the GMT then I will see just how much leverage [size=18pt]the west will have to arm twist me into humping another man. [/size]Rubbish.

Can we just take a moment to contemplate the sheer illogic. The daftness. It's almost cruel, the stúpidity.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by leonard509(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Symphony007: there are limits. If you commit murder, you loose those rights. If you commit atrocities that affect the state or the well being of other citizens you loose those rights. Let the government prove how a consexual relationship among two adults of sound mind is a threat to the state or other citizens.
those promoting homosexuality are the devil's puppet, if you are then you're just a toy used by lucifer . .yes i said it. GOD LET THIS MADNESS STOP. .#SPITS ON UR THREAD,PICS AND UR LIFE#
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Reference:

Thanks. In a hundred years most of the wealth of the world will be domicilled east of the GMT then I will see just how much leverage the west will have to arm twist me into humping another man. Rubbish.

Why do you have to have sex with a man?

I love gay people and I have no urge to have sex with any of them...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by sylve11: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

Uncle (Or aunty, whichever fits), no one is interested in you. Try to get your fraying life in order first.

Mr. Homo, I warned u, stay on ur lane. Oh i see; whisper it to me i won't tell anyone.....oh u want me to fly in Sir Elton John for u. cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

No, it will (if anything) reduce the amount of Aids since if Gay people aren't require to pretend to be straight to avoid detection, they can fall in love, pick a partner and stay faithful, rather than wanting to play the field or fake heterosexuality to seem "normal", and having multiple casual partners with whom they may share diseases.
Who say gay partners don't cheat? Remember they based their argument to legalize homosexuality on human right and not on health ground, why them must you gays remember children disability when it comes to incest and inbreeding. From you lots it's seems human right is more important when it comes to gayism but human right is relegated to the background when it comes to incest. How selfish and hypocritical is that.

Have it at the back of your mind that some people fill fight to legalize incest and inbreeding one day just like you guys are fighting for gay marriage all over the world. The pedophilia will be legalized at some point since morality is out of question.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by vislabraye(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
ifeness:

I think religion should go. Homosexuality is here to stay whether you hang yourself or not. I do not have to be gay to speak for gays,i just know other people's right should be respected.

In the same vane, people should reserve the right to screw and be screwed by their animals.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
leonard509: those promoting homosexuality are the devil's puppet, if you are then you're just a toy used by lucifer . .yes i said it. GOD LET THIS MADNESS STOP. .#SPITS ON UR THREAD,PICS AND UR LIFE#

I am not the devil's puppet. I am flesh and blood, just like you. Difference is, I use my brain.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by fydence: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh. So now you realize that I answered your question. Good.
right from the start, i also realized u have mental issues. Your answer is even false..it is illegal in the US and most western countries....a simple 'Yes' wld have be ok but that wld be expecting too much from a pervert......and a shameless 'she-fraud'!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: Who say gay partners don't cheat? Remember they based their argument to legalize homosexuality on human right and not on health ground, why them must you gays remember children disability when it comes to incest and inbreeding. From you lots it's seems human right is more important when it comes to gayism but human right is relegated to the background when it comes to incest. How selfish and hypocritical is that.

Have it at the back of your mind that some people fill fight to legalize incest and inbreeding one day just like you guys are fighting for gay marriage all over the world. The pedophilia will be legalized at some point since morality is out of question.

They cheat a damned sight less if they don't marry someone of the wrong gender for their sexuality...

If I were forced to marry a man, I'd spend all my time at clandestine "straight bars" trying to pick up women...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by GSKing: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
Once it involves homosexuality, nairalanders must drag issues.

Page 12 and counting.

Haters! tongue

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by leonard509(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
MrKnowitall:

Depends on the state. If you go to a state like Utah, you can have as many wives as you want.
biatch we want it in all their states. .all. ..brainwashed puke
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
fydence: right from the start, i also realized u have mental issues cos a simple 'NO' wld have be ok. .....but that wld be expecting too much from a pervert.

Good. You FINALLY realized I answered your question in the first place, after multiple posts of whining that I should answer your question. Well done.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

They cheat a damned sight less if they don't marry someone of the wrong gender for their sexuality...

Refreshing to see intelligent NLers. I rarely see them in these kinds of threads.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by hercules07: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

I get your point. And perhaps, the terms for persecution in the legislation might be too harsh. Maybe, that needs to be repealed, to just ban in public places, and in the media. Basically, it's just scary to imagine what's going to happen on that continent, if homosexuality were to be more prominent.

Also, when people's choices infringe on the survival of the majority, something just has to be done about it.

I do not think it infringes on survival of the majority, see it this way, more babes to go around wink. I think we have higher priorities than persecuting gays, banning in public places and the media rather than criminalising is an option.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by oldenglish: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

If I were forced to marry a man, I'd spend all my time at clandestine "straight bars" trying to pick up women...
you are too sure that married gays don't cheat. Hehehehehehehe. Ok. What about the other points I raised on the post.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by eezor: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
dhammyg: NICE.WHEN WILL NIGERIANS\AFRICANS LEARN THAT WHAT TWO ADULTS CHOOSE TO DO IN THEIR BEDROOM IS NONE OF THEIR BIZ.
WE AS AS AFRICANS HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS FACING US E.G CORRUPTION.IF WE COULD PERSECUTE CORRUPT POLITICIANS THE SAME WAY WE PERSECUTE GAYS AFRICA WILL BE A BETTER PLACEwink

AND BY THE WAY DO U THINK IMPRISONING GAYS WILL MAKE THEM CHANGEOR DO U THINK LYNCHING THEM WILL MAKE THEM CHANGE

AND TO THOSE SAYING BEING GAY IS UNAFRICAN AND USING BIBLE\QURAN TO JUSTIFY THE CLAIM,PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT CHRISTAINITY AND ISLAM IS ALSO UNAFRICAN tongue
nd in your supposed precolonial traditional religion, was homosexuality allowed and glorified the way u r doing now? ever before the advent of christainity and islam, there was decency and moral standard within african societies. adultery, fornication, and ur group( lesbianism) were all condemned. what is bad is bad.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by fydence: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Good. You FINALLY realized I answered your question in the first place, after multiple posts of whining that I should answer your question. Well done.
its either u failed basic grammar or u were busy humping ur dog in the restroom...u do understand the meaning of the word 'simply' right? Can u read my previous comments 'slowly'?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by leonard509(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sealeddeal: this is not about Yankee. It is about Human right.
human rights my asshole . .well, we all have skulls, but not all skulls houses a brain
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
eezor:
nd in your supposed precolonial traditional religion, was homosexuality allowed and glorified the way u r doing now? ever before the advent of christainity and islam, there was decency and moral standard within african societies. adultery, fornication, and ur group( lesbianism) were all condemned. what is bad is bad.

Yes. It was.
https://www.nairaland.com/1816160/malawi-officially-suspends-anti-homosexuality-laws/5

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: you are too sure that married guys don't cheat. Hehehehehehehe. Ok. What about the other points I raised on the post.

Errr... You can't legalise inbreeding because it's not fair on the offspring? The rights of the individuals doesn't come into it if someone else materially suffers for that right - as far as I know, a gay couple have never accidentally had a child.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
oldenglish: Who say gay partners don't cheat? Remember they based their argument to legalize homosexuality on human right and not on health ground, why them must you gays remember children disability when it comes to incest and inbreeding. From you lots it's seems human right is more important when it comes to gayism but human right is relegated to the background when it comes to incest. How selfish and hypocritical is that.

Pedophilia is NOT a sexual orientation! See how it ends with "philia" and not "sexual"? You have data connection, why don't you just google these things instead of making a fool of yourself on the internet?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Reference(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

Why do you have to have sex with a man?

I love gay people and I have no urge to have sex with any of them...

Well they feel strongly about their views. Why shouldn't I feel strongly about mine. If the US is fair and kind why deny aid (affecting millions, some a matter of life and death) because of sexual orientation, relations and relationships. Do they weigh. Is it because Uganda is poor. They should try China or Putin na.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by vislabraye(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: How many gay persons have you met in your life to come to this conclusion.

Just cause all trees grow outside does not mean they all need sun.No one is born gay cause you know nothing about gays.

Pls tell me what you know about gay. But why is homosexuality the only sexual pervesion that is becoming legalised ?

Paedophilia as long as she/he consents to it should also be legalised. Bestiality should also be allowed. Exhibitionism should not be frowned at.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Refreshing to see intelligent NLers. I rarely see them in these kinds of threads.

Likewise, my dear.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
That's enough for today. I have decided to implement a daily stupidity maximum to maintain my sanity, and I've reached my limit for today.

Bye, hypocritical, education-allergic, hate-filled, busy bodies. You know who you are. kiss

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Reference:

Well they feel strongly about their views. Why shouldn't I feel strongly about mine. If the US is fair and kind why deny aid (affecting millions, some a matter of life and death) because of sexual orientation, relations and relationships. Do they weigh. Is it because Uganda is poor. They should try China or Putin na.

Because paying people to do things you disagree with is just daft.

I wouldn't pay for you murder people, or to persecute people, why should the Americans?
Oh and I don't think the US is especially fair and kind I think they are frequently reprehensible hypocrites. This just happens not to be one of those times.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by fydence: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya: That's enough for today. I have decided to implement a daily stupidity maximum to maintain my sanity, and I've reached my limit for today.

Bye, hypocritical, education-allergic, hate-filled, busy bodies. You know who you are. kiss
run along now to ur fellow azz loverz...NIGERIA says A CAPITAL NO TO YOU PERVERTS!!...even dogs have their heads screwed right on this....smelly !!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by parrotibaba(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
obviously what am seeing in dis thread r frustrated gays n lesbos trying to make a point... come on guys, dis is a country's choice n if u don't like it,den leave,its simple! ...dia is no silver lining in dis appalling,despicable n inhumane act,u can cry me an ocean for all I care bt its d truth,u guys hv not considered d ppl caught in d cross fire of dis shii,d kids dat will be molested, d guys dat will be forced,n even d kids dat will be adopted, hw ppl will look at u when ur dad n momgrin r both men n u don't get d chance to experience d motherly affection of a woman, u guys think its fun to live with two guys 4 years,claiming to be ur parents (adopted) n what if d kid suddenly decides dat he doesn't want gays or lesbians as his/her parents,what will happen ? d dudes will adopt another eh? d fact is dat its immoral n deep down u guys know it n don't give dat "its none of my business if two guys decide to go F themselves" speech ,dats bull!!! ...dia is no light at d end of dis ugly a$$ tunnel, its creepy,its an ocean of crap dat will send d most sane guy in d world ,scrambling to d yabalefts of dis world n trust me,u do not want dis legalized in Nigeria cos its going to be a massacre n we hv enough blood sheds on our plate

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

White House Spooky Halloween Makeover (Photos) / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / "I Want To Help Beat Ukraine From My Computer" - Russian Vigilante Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.