Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33137 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Arsenate: STFU you fuuuking whiteman assss licker. bleeping dirty lesbo

Everyone come look at this one.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
BetaThings:
This has nothing to do with liking Nigeria
I love all Nigerians
But their men (and indeed everyman) repel me in the john and in the bedroom
I am attracted to their women and women worldwide

Well you must be unlike all other Nigerians, if they do not repel you -- after all the similar charges repel each other in the bedroom, in the street, in the supermarket, in the bar...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by EbolaGoingHam(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
sailormoon:
Beautifully put

Go make babies, or go sit in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Fourwinds: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
If it happens in Nigeria i will sympathize with BH
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by continentalceo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Symphony007: It gives me great joy that there are still countries in africa with a judiciary that does it job without sentiments or personal feelings. No country on earth can have a constitution which protects fundamental human rights then go ahead to criminalize freedom of expression. It is ridiculous and no judiciary will stand for that. Nigeria should take note. Our supreme court must strike down ours if it gets to their desk. If our governments wants it's anti gay law to stand, then it should do a constitutional amendment were fundamental human rights is removed then a law like that can stand. But you can't claim to protect human rights and put people in jail for living their lives because you don't like how they do it. It's a mockery of constitutional democracy. You can't eat your cake and have it.
you are a foolish fool with lack of home training, I wish you father will see the rubbish his waste of a child is vomiting here on nairaland.. Gay bleeps! If your father had married a man will you have even existed to be vomiting this nonsense here...I don't blame you, I blame the demon in you... Incase nobody has told you, you need deliverance...FOOL!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by BetaThings: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
mmmustapha: barbaric law, illiterate people.
We can read what you have written
We are also writing here
As for being barbaric - it is a point of view
We believe that humans should behave like humans and not take animals, monkeys, fish etc as role models
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
BetaThings:
H.o.m.o.s.i.c.k are now trying to stop people from being born

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

Go back to the kitchen or better still go to the bedroom, its time to make babies.

You ain't needed here!!

Kitchen?

Can't you see how dirty and primeval the little kid looks on her profile? She looks like she's stuck in the stone age.

It's absolutely shocking that she can even write, to be honest. And to think she has an opinion on a topic like this just makes the whole thing bizarre.

Tell her to go take a shower or something - that's some village little biatch right there.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
kobonaire: who he be? Talk the name abeg...

I'm trying to help you learn how to research. Use a little effort.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by EbolaGoingHam(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Everyone come look at this one.

All you girls, go learn how to make sandwich or better still go start doing what God created you for, that is, making of babies!!
Y'all are a bunch of gays that are scared of giving birth like real women does.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

Go back to the kitchen or better still go to the bedroom, its time to make babies.

You ain't needed here!!
U ARE NOT THE OWNER OF THIS SITE.SO I CAN COME HERE ANYTIME I WANT.NOW FUCCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Someone came back. He got sad because no one would play with him ("I'm out"), but he's back to try again.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by sailormoon: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

Go make babies, or go sit in the kitchen
Who is this simpleton?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by BetaThings: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

Well you must be unlike all other Nigerians, if they do not repel you -- after all the similar charges repel each other in the bedroom, in the street, in the supermarket, in the bar...
Unnecessary
I like my girl, but her sister is off limits in the bedroom
So I like all Nigerians but their men are repugnant behind closed doors
and if they want to be so outside the bedroom, so be it
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by JEITO: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

How is it possible. For you to be this stùpid.

I don't blame you sha. The President of Nigeria officially changed the definition of the word "corruption" in front of the whole world. It's understandable how confused Nigerians are now.
wow! A low blow you just delivered to me dear. But I will let it pass......

Just do me a favour, check your dictionary for the word *corruption* and then you can come back to the thread and play.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
continentalceo: you are a foolish fool with lack of home training, I wish you father will see the rubbish his waste of a child is vomiting here on nairaland.. Gay bleeps! If your father had married a man will you have even existed to be vomiting this nonsense here...I don't blame you, I blame the demon in you... Incase nobody has told you, you need deliverance...FOOL!

If my parents had chosen to have sex more than 11 hours before or after they did, I'd have never existed, what's your point?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

All you girls, go learn how to make sandwich or better still go start doing what God created you for, that is, making of babies!!
Y'all are a bunch of gays that are scared of giving birth like real women does.

Sorry, all I heard was primitive grunting.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by kobonaire(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya: I'm trying to help you learn how to research. Use a little effort.
help me sister .... our Naija Internet no be powerful like your American one ... you know I de pay for every letter I type for Naira Land? tongue
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by EbolaGoingHam(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
dhammyg:
U ARE NOT THE OWNER OF THIS SITE.SO I CAN COME HERE ANYTIME I WANT.NOW FUCCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Please get outta here with your gays opinions, the only i wanna hear from you is new cooking recipes
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by larryjayz: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ok, to everybody saying we shouldn't loose sleep over what two adults do behind close door. What if they start kissing and romancing in public?They will say its their freedom. I wouldn't want my children to witness something like that, or would you want yours.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Mariojane(f): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
MrKnowitall:

It will happen in Nigeria, it's only a matter of time.
it can never happen in Nigeria. Apart from the country laws every society in the country has their own law nd order and am sure no society law will support such.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by EbolaGoingHam(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Sorry, all I heard was primitive grunting.

Go back to the kitchen...F.aggot
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
JEITO: wow! A low blow you just delivered to me dear. But I will let it pass......

Just do me a favour, check your dictionary for the word *corruption* and then you can come back to the thread and play.

No. You brought it up. Come paste the definition of corruption that includes homosexuality. Cite the dictionary as well. I'm very eager to see this.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Eagle75: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
seankafor: and wat makes u tink dat d western world (citizens) wants polygamy..?
. It is so obvious Nigerians (citizens) don't want sodomy
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
JEITO: wow! A low blow you just delivered to me dear. But I will let it pass......

corruption
kəˈrʌpʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: corruption; plural noun: corruptions
dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.
"the journalist who wants to expose corruption in high places"
synonyms: dishonesty, dishonest dealings, unscrupulousness, deceit, deception, duplicity, double-dealing, fraud, fraudulence, misconduct, lawbreaking, crime, criminality, delinquency, wrongdoing, villainy; More
antonyms: honesty
the action or effect of making someone or something morally depraved.
"the corruption of youth was a powerful motif"
synonyms: sin, sinfulness, ungodliness, unrighteousness, profanity, impiety, impurity; More
antonyms: morality, purity
the process by which a word or expression is changed from its original state to one regarded as erroneous or debased.
"a record of a word's corruption"
synonyms: alteration, falsification, doctoring, manipulation, manipulating, fudging, adulteration, debasement, degradation, abuse, subversion, misrepresentation, misapplication; More
the process by which a computer database or program becomes debased by alteration or the introduction of errors.
"this procedure creates a temporary file to prevent accidental corruption"
archaic
the process of decay; putrefaction.
"the potato turned black and rotten with corruption"

Nope, nothing about homosexuality there...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

Go back to the kitchen...F.aggot

Really, I don't understand Móron. Come back with a translator.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by EbolaGoingHam(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
sailormoon:
Who is this simpleton?

Go back to the kitchen F.ag
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by KiKatanga: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Eagle75: . It is so obvious Nigerians (citizens) don't want sodomy

I don't want sodomy, but I don't see why I should stop someone who does want it from having it.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by sailormoon: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
EbolaGoingHam:

Go back to the kitchen F.ag
Again, I ask, who is this simpleton?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by BetaThings: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=MiguelMi6][/quote]
we are HAPPILY
barbaric
primitive
illiterate
etc

Leave us and go and join your like-minded fellows in the
US, UK and any of those countries
One way tickets and tear up that green passports
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
larryjayz: Ok, to everybody saying we shouldn't loose sleep over what two adults do behind close door. What if they start kissing and romancing in public?They will say its their freedom. I wouldn't want my children to witness something like that, or would you want yours.

Nigerian children have seen worse than two people in love, I can assure you.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Not in human tongue. No they can't
GodMode:

You are a doubting eve for commenting "animals can't express themselves"

Everything the Creator created can express itself. You doubt the power of the Creator cos you haven't let your mind see a glimpse of what the creator is capable of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / General Seare Mekonnen Shot Dead In Ethiopia 'Coup Bid' Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.