Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46901 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by solihu(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Burger01:
Kabitikabiti means big, very big and mighty..

Iro means "lies"

So, Iro kabitikabiti means grin

cheesy Thank you!

No wonder she changed the "CHIEF'S" name to "inspIRO" grin, and the KABITIKABITI as an additional feather to his "CHIEFTANCY TITLE" grin grin grin.

I'll always remember to be on NL, when I want to have a good laugh grin grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
solihu:

cheesy Thank you!

No wonder she changed the "CHIEF'S" name to "inspIRO" grin, and the KABITIKABITI as an additional feather to his "CHIEFTANCY TITLE" grin grin grin.

I'll always remember to be on NL, when I want to have a good laugh grin grin grin.
grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
solihu:

cheesy Thank you!

No wonder she changed the "CHIEF'S" name to inspIRO grin, and the KABITIKABITI as an additional feather to his "CHIEFTANCY TITLE" grin grin grin.

lwkmd
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ZACHIE: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Gboliwe]
Mbok inspiredm deal with this post. Abasieee! If this one goes out, you are finished as in FINISHED[/quote

At this juncture, I beg to aver that rude pride is what is killing Inspired.

1. For the number of vehicles he handles,def def,some cars must come down with issues. Some of them may necessarily be due to the faults of his go-betweens. Anyone who thinks he personally inspects all cars in the States and follows the carrying vessels to Tincan Port before personally delivering to the end buyer is a dreamer.

2. He does himself further disservice by handling after sales disaffection with the mentality of a cutthroat roadside dealer. It is more of buyer beware-goods sold in this kiosk may not be returned.
That kinda of mindset is too 'streety'

3.. based on that street mentality, coupled with a sense of success, and knowing he can do without the cheap car imports,it is not a surprise his brand is freefalling

4. He may have meant well but he is not coming off as well

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by majalisa(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
bobman:
abeg swerve....
otherwise?!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why do you people really like to deal with expired (inspired) autos.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gboliwe:
Mbok inspiredm deal with this post. Abasieee! If this one goes out, you are finished as in FINISHED
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
men, its probably one of his many mishandled deals,
Hw on earth is he to know which of the buyers calling his fone off the hook right now is the mother of all revelations poster to be? undecided
unless ofcos he pre-ordered for sheppopotamus and didn't deliver lipsrsealed
in which case dis will be my last post on nairaland lipsrsealed
buhari bombing is still fresh in my mind and the brt I enter to work isn't bulletproof

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
equlibrium:
Hw on earth is he to know which of the buyers calling his fone off the hook right now is the mother of all revelations poster to be? undecided
buhari bombing is still fresh in my mind and the brt I enter to work isn't bulletproof

He has to attend to all calls o! Even flash sef, he has to call back and attend to.
The last time, nairaland's server went down this time around, nairaland will be removed completely even from google just from the traffic that thread will generate. Abeg, provision is better than kiosk.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
solihu:

cheesy Thank you!
[b]
No wonder she changed the "CHIEF'S" name to "inspIRO" grin, and the KABITIKABITI as an additional feather to his "CHIEFTANCY TITLE" ;[/b]D grin grin.

Lwwwwwwkmd!!

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
equlibrium:

grin grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
phemmy26: A whole lot of people have bad tales about him but choose to keep quiet, my cousin pre - ordered a BMW from him and i must say, it was a terrible experience. when he got the BMW, the car was not in a good shape at all which inspired said it was just spark plugs and it would be fine. There was nothing my cousin did not change in the car. After delivery, the car did not function well, it was not in top shape like he just manage am come deliver am for hin house. He then promised to come pick it up since 2012 and till now he hasnt come ohh....no so hin house far reach...

The car was parked for more than 2 month after receiving delivery and since he didnt show up, he decided to go fix his car by him self... the car was even taken to AUTO medics and it was then observed that it was a flooded vehicle. Inspired eve challenged him why he took it to Auto medics. I just dont want to go into details....there were so many things to write up but i have decided to just keep shut. He eventually change the whole engine of the BMW...The only money that was sent to him was 15k to buy spare tyre and battery. My cousin changed the spark plugs, changed the catalytic converter, changed the fuel filter, fuel pump, and a whole lot of stuffs, and when it still didnt improve, he changed the engine. Like fellow nairalanders would say, nopictureidontbelieve it...find attached the picture. This is just a summary or do u wanna say the numerous calls he made with promises to come pick the car...Like a poster said, there are many people who have transacted bad business deals with him but have refused to come out......cos this happened in 2012....FYI...my cousin paid in december 2011 but the car came in ending february 2012 which exceeds the 21 days offer....i rest my case
Hian!! More disgruntled customers are coming out of the woodworks... undecided

Inspiredm, e be like sey you don offend many people o... shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gboliwe:

He has to attend to all calls o! Even flash sef, he has to call back and attend to.
The last time, nairaland's server went down this time around, nairaland will be removed completely even from google just from the traffic that thread will generate. Abeg, provision is better than kiosk.
tell mi tru na
is it sheppopotamus? undecided
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
equlibrium:
tell mi tru na
is it sheppopotamus? undecided

Sadly, I don't ...get this joke. What the heck is sheppopotamus? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gboliwe I have been looking for that your abasieee post... wia is it na?

Gboliwe:

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
phemmy26: A whole lot of people have bad tales about him but choose to keep quiet, my cousin pre - ordered a BMW from him and i must say, it was a terrible experience. when he got the BMW, the car was not in a good shape at all which inspired said it was just spark plugs and it would be fine. There was nothing my cousin did not change in the car. After delivery, the car did not function well, it was not in top shape like he just manage am come deliver am for hin house. He then promised to come pick it up since 2012 and till now he hasnt come ohh....no so hin house far reach...

The car was parked for more than 2 month after receiving delivery and since he didnt show up, he decided to go fix his car by him self... the car was even taken to AUTO medics and it was then observed that it was a flooded vehicle. Inspired eve challenged him why he took it to Auto medics. I just dont want to go into details....there were so many things to write up but i have decided to just keep shut. He eventually change the whole engine of the BMW...The only money that was sent to him was 15k to buy spare tyre and battery. My cousin changed the spark plugs, changed the catalytic converter, changed the fuel filter, fuel pump, and a whole lot of stuffs, and when it still didnt improve, he changed the engine. Like fellow nairalanders would say, nopictureidontbelieve it...find attached the picture. This is just a summary or do u wanna say the numerous calls he made with promises to come pick the car...Like a poster said, there are many people who have transacted bad business deals with him but have refused to come out......cos this happened in 2012....FYI...my cousin paid in december 2011 but the car came in ending february 2012 which exceeds the 21 days offer....i rest my case
Heeeeeeiiiiiiiii.....Oga Insipirooooooo....u no dey fear God? Man pikin give you money make u help them purchase better German machine, u go buy submarine? Oga Insipirooooooo!!!!! Flood car!!!! Godu!!!! Which kian human being u b? Them use wickedness swear for u?!!! Shame on u oooo!! SHAMEEEE! !!!

12 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Heeeeeeiiiiiiiii.....Oga Insipirooooooo....u no dey fear God? Man pikin give you money make u help them purchase better German machine, u go buy submarine? Oga Insipirooooooo!!!!! Flood car!!!! Godu!!!! Which kian human being u b? Them use wickedness swear for u?!!! Shame on u oooo!! SHAMEEEE! !!!
Rotflmao

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by demoreon: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
SUBMARINE grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:

grin grin MARINE VESSEL

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
please please make I plead for this man's career wey hin wan ruin by himself....idowuogbo abegi.....but inspiredm una nor try o shey na Bayelsa the guy dey stay ni or why you go buy am submarine..?

Idowuogbo:

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
smartchoice: Gboliwe I have been looking for that your abasieee post... wia is it na?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ayam coming

It is still there. E be like you need to get appointment at ECWA eye hospital. tongue
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chronique(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Witch!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gboliwe:

tis the moniker of the 1st lady of this great land grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Jazzlite: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
...bimbo wont come here to complain...am very sure
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
ECWA ko ECLO ni...

Gboliwe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ayam coming

It is still there. E be like you need to get appointment at ECWA eye hospital. tongue
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by aieromon(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Your bad mouth can truly wake up the dead.Gaddemit!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Eyop:
grin grin MARINE VESSEL
Eyop:

grin grin MARINE VESSEL
demoreon:
SUBMARINE grin grin grin
bobman:
Rotflmao
My brothers in the Lord,make una check am na....dem give u 21days deadline say ya machine go arrive, you don dey countdown to the day u go go pick Onome(I'm certain you boys give your whips names).Onome con land with money drainage disease, u no go cry? Haba! If hin want flood car, e go enter hin village go price canoe from Musa the fisherman na angry

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
My brothers in the Lord,make una check am na....dem give u 21days deadline say ya machine go arrive, you don dey countdown to the day u go go pick Onome(I'm certain you boys give your whips names).Onome con land with money drainage disease, u no go cry? Haba! If hin want flood car, e go enter hin village go price canoe from Musa the fisherman na angry

You be real character grin grin grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
LWKMD!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
aieromon:

Your bad mouth can truly wake up the dead.Gaddemit!!!
I doubt that! If I get dat kian power walahi I go wake Fela. I miss dat baba mehn... E get one of hin track wey we suppose tag with our Oga Insipiro, it goes like dis......International THIEF THIEF! I.T.T grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Eyop:

You be real character grin grin grin
This is an understatement cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
chronique:

Witch!!! grin grin grin
Wizard!! grin grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I doubt that! If I get dat kian power walahi I go wake Fela. I miss dat baba mehn... E get one of hin track wey we suppose tag with our Oga Insipiro, it goes like dis......International THIEF THIEF! I.T.T grin grin
Idowu, no use laf wound person abeg cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.