Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46873 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ishilove: Burger01, you see wahala?

Uboma, when we were on Betalyf's matter they said we are hating. The fact is inspired's customer service sucks!
Ishilove, inspire sucks in every sense of it. This preoder thang is now becoming an avenue for 419, after all, cars are not delivered, if at all, on schedule plus shoddy customer service. Burger nor get liver for preoder. Na see, test, cash and carry. Even the cars I sold, I never did preoder grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Frankdamaxx(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Even if the work is too much for just you to handle, you can have Client Officers to work with you to handle some transactions and they relate with the customer directly while just reporting to you.

You need to restructure your business to improve your efficiency.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by hoodboy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
I personally feel his ads should be banned. You can't keep playing on peoples trust because of the platform Nairaland has offered you, 1st time a mistake, 2nd a coincidence but a third? come on this is just not ok.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Dantedasz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
TheMadame:

All I can say is people never learn. This is how the dealer called German 007 Ajakaiye went under.
Why cant people walk to a dealership and buy a car? Why cant people visit Cotonu. Why cant......gosh!
Abi them take inspired swear for una?

Actually I think some people's umbilical cords were co-joined to Inspireds at point of birth.
I ain't blowing no gasket if people are silly enough to keep giving this guy your hard earned money and he keeps taking you guys for a ride.
@OP,good luck in getting your car or money back.
I agree with themadame,this is how german 007 started going down.
Phew!

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by oluwaseunla(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
ochon:
Evil grows when good men refuse to speak out..

5 months is way too much to endure OP, you ain't Santa Clause!! I know you wanted to give Inspired enough time to get you another car, but waiting for 5 months for a deal that normally shouldn't stay more than 2 months, is preposterous on your side. I followed the other thread and saw how Ishilove, Idowugbo, Anacksunamun and co were called haters simply because thy stood up for Betalyf. I wonder what Bimbor and Alex-something will call this one again. Maybe they will tag it "witch hunting".

For the life of me, I can't wrap my heads around the reason why people leave cars littered across various car warehouses to put their money at risk with Pre-order car dealers. It beffudles me. If you had used that money to get your car directly from a car house in your town, by now, you'd have been cruising your baby. But here you are mourning. My advice? Use whatever means you have, legally of course, to get Inspired to cough out your whole money or get you a sound car within the money range and choice. Explore the law courts if possible. You have tried your best, no one will blame whatever legal course of action you tow. I hope this serves as a deterrent to pre-order freaks out there.

I always say pre-order is not what is wrong, having a wrong dealer is what results in all these headaches. There are pre-order dealers on this forum without this type of bad publicity. Issues happen, but they should not be common, and the customer should definately be carried along.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
ochon:

I think the user is Aleslexis.

But wait Ishi, I don't get this Puzzle. A car deal of few weeks trespassed into a month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months +, and the OP kept quiet? Because "Inspired had a lot in his hands"? Shiddd!! Dey jazz the OP? If it's me, the least I can wait is the moment I was told my car wasn't the one being shipped. I'd have asked for a refund or requested for another one. Why wait all these while to speak out?

This OP is a patient man with a heart of gold. The average awon boyz for don arrange Kirikiri for Inspired.
Infact ehn, my brother the tin just dey puzzle me.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
webmaster3: Another one bites the dust
More like "another one bites the bait'... What a pity. Preoder, my nyansh undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by android666: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=desgiezd]How could I have waited for a whole 5 months for a car I pre-ordered? The Op really is a patient man.[/quote

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Fourcade(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hmmm

No two weeks grace this time around. . .

*spreads mat on thread*

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Emperoh:

I don see one for 1.350m self
https://www.nairaland.com/1799575/clean-title-tin-can-cleared-2003
Such a clean car at a very good price. Yet some people can waste money and risk developing hypertension over preoder cars. Burger01 no go die young.. Preoder just ain't my thang. As for me, my three wives and my six children na cash and carry. At worst we go go auctionexport.com... smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Fourcade(m): 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
lipseal: I see u have been callin me all day since openin this thread

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by android666: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Acidosis: Never expect any response/action from Mr Seun Osewa. He is the weakest boss I've ever known.

Start hustling for another huge cash smiley This time, you'll have no choice but to get a "cash-&-carry" car, which is even cheaper!

Very funny deal. You agreed on few weeks; and then 3,4 months passed, you nor fit open mouth and cry for help.

Oga your 1milla don enter voice mail.
shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
makarios911: Hmmmmmmmm. I sitdon dey watch *grabs chair, grabs popcorn, cross leg*
O boi, for this matter? You go siddon tire like APC dey siddon wait for Aso Rock grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by android666: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
chukel: guy, expect a 100yr ban. Na wia u go kn say seun strong.
cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Osama10(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Fourcade:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Hunter becomes the hunted
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by femidejulius(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
inspiredm: When We Spoke this Morning, I told you that Your vehicle Would BE Delivered to me today.

Your Vehicle has been Delivered today.

Please Come with the 60% Balance When Coming to Pick Up the Vehicle tomorrow

Cheers
Inspired

No apologies
No explanations
Nothing!
How come u can't deliver his dream car 5 months after? The money would have yielded interest even in the most stingy bank on earth.
Chai! Chai! There is God Oooo!

17 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gboliwe: That isn't the issue here.
It's an issue oga. At least the Op would have saved himself the heart ache, stress, disappointment if he had sourced locally for the car. Let's face it bro, preoder is a shiit of a business .

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by obayaya(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
And the Scam called inspiredm is even a moderator!!! SMH

Oh I forgot!!! Na seun be admin!!!

13 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Burger01:
It's an issue oga. At least the Op would have saved himself the heart ache, stress, disappointment if he had sourced locally for the car. Let's face it bro, preoder is a shiit of a business .
You dungerrit. I'll let it slide.

@topic, shame just dey catch me on behalf of this dealer.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by aieromon(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gboliwe:

Na me shame catch pass. cry cry

I'm a diehard fan of the pre-order business but this attitude is way out of line. bimbor and that alex kid don't have balls as big as Rueben Abati to come here and defend inspiredM actions. It is unacceptable for a car importer to say he does not have any idea of the contents of a vessel,when the BoL is sent by courier(not NIPOST angry) to Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
aieromon:

Na me shame catch pass. cry cry
Abi you want us to start gauging the shame to know between us who shame pass? Bro, just leave me alone. I am feeling so ashamed. This is a big let down.

BTW, what's happening to that our joint? I haven't seen you there lately.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by aieromon(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gboliwe: Abi you want us to start gauging the shame to know between us who shame pass? Bro, just leave me alone. I am feeling so ashamed. This is a big let down.

Hackers have shut down the joint until further notice. I am presently on top of the situation.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by oluwaseunla(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Burger01:

I strongly disagree with you sir. All methods of car acquisitions have their own risks. My Family ALWAYS pre-order and so far no stories. I'll never take the berger or cotonou route again; reason: it doesn't work for me, but then I guess it works for some people. Like someone said, Inspiredm needs to put his house in order. It doesn't mean all pre-orders are fraudulent.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
aieromon:

Hackers have shut down the joint until further notice. I am presently on top of the situation.
I don't know whether I should SMH for you or just grin . You are on top the situation indeed.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
TheMadame:

All I can say is people never learn. This is how the dealer called German 007 Ajakaiye went under.
Why cant people walk to a dealership and buy a car? Why cant people visit Cotonu. Why cant......gosh!
Abi them take inspired swear for una?
I just can't stop wondering. I think inspiredm dey call their names from calabash.. That one nor go hook me o angry

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
oluwaseunla:

I strongly disagree with you sir. All methods of car acquisitions have their own risks. My Family ALWAYS pre-order and so far no stories. I'll never take the berger or cotonou route again; reason: it doesn't work for me, but then I guess it works for some people. Like someone said, Inspiredm needs to put his house in order. It doesn't mean all pre-orders are fraudulent.
You're right. Preoder is a business of integrity. I believe inspiredm has lost that integrity...

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gboliwe: Abi you want us to start gauging the shame to know between us who shame pass? Bro, just leave me alone. I am feeling so ashamed. This is a big let down.

cheesy cheesy
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Burger01:
You're right. Preoder is a business of integrity. I believe inspiredm has lost that integrity...
Issalie jor. You are just hating on inspiredm. angry

Inspired baba!! Eja nla cheesy cheesy cheesy

(Maybe na shark, shawa, croaker, but sha na eja nla tongue)

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gboliwe:
You dungerrit. I'll let it slide.

OK. Maybe I didn't get you right. But I believe the preoder is a more risky adventure when you can easily get a car of your choice locally. After all, these cars were brought from abroad. I can only do preoder from a very, I mean VERY trusted dealer. Not like inspiredm undecided

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Issalie jor. You are just hating on inspiredm. angry

Inspired baba!! Eja nla cheesy cheesy cheesy

(Maybe na shark, shawa, croaker, but sha na eja nla tongue)
Ishilove grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.