Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46883 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw:

Common sense will tell you that he sent a mail regarding this instead of calling me a lair ....... Why dont u PM betalyf to has him?
Ogbeni, wetin? How would I know he sent a mail to you to that effect? Chinedu, take time o angry grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ZACHIE: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw:

pls correct urself before i answer that question cheesy

Please, correct yourself before I will answer that question.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove: Chelseabmw, you be my person but you dey seriously fuckup. You are falling my hand!! You jus dey act like smallpikin while big brother inspiredm dey control you. Learn to call a spade a spade. Inspired is messing up, and if you can't tell him the truth because of his age then the least you can do is not to allow him dictate your actions here. Deleting the thread because you are protecting inspired, and then putting it back up again has splattered egg all over your face.

Wise up bro because it is making people call you embarassing names (and rightly so). And in addition, advise your big brother inspired to get his acts together.

I really dont care about your opinion but let me make this straight,inspiredm isn't controlling me and i have never supported him . About the other thread betalyf requested for the thread to be locked n deleted ( the deleting part i dont have any right to do that ONLY supermods are allowed) i can attach the mail sent by beatlyf

He is not dictating my actions here,after speaking to lipsealed i chatted with inspiredm so that i can know what was going on.

The only reason why i said he's not a fraud is because i have been to his show room and i can guarantee that he's business is well placed n he can deliver. I have been opportuned to meet about six(6) auto dealers in lagos.

The issue at hand looks scary to we all but i believe he can deliver no matter what .... The only problem here is the communication skills he lacks with his customers of which he is ready to turn a new leaf

Pls, pls n pls dont involve my name here again as i intend to rest my case........

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
chukel: Since inspired is too big to respond on this forum, chelseabmw, as a mod u owe us an explanation y betalyf's thread was initially hidden and unhidden wen we started talking. If it was done for a good reason and with Betalyf's consent, y unhide it now. U r being used nd u will earn a bad name for smth u dint do. I kn inspired deleted those posts and hid the thread. Y take d fall for him. Or r u two working hand in glove?

yes it was deleted with betalyf consent...... im not being used n there's no point to go further .....
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Burger01:
Ogbeni, wetin? How would I know he sent a mail to you to that effect? Chinedu, take time o angry grin

tongue tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by surveyProf(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw:

yes it was deleted with betalyf consent...... im not being used n there's no point to go further .....

This Edo man, Can you prove dis beyond reasonable doubt by way of snap shot. The case is half way settled!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
lipseal: My ppl, seems preorder matter na at your peril like so many other transactions in life. South shouts to inspiredm for the great response to the matter so far, God go make you bigger. And to chelseabmw, on speaking with you last night, you really don't seem who so many NLers think you are, more blessings to u, God go show genuine concerns for your matter like you've shown mines.
***i dey inside danfo enroute Saturday owambe, dis driver keeps smiling at me though, seems he really knows my car is coming next week grin grin grin God bless you all, peace!***

Im happy you guys have resolved this issue .. Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
KOMBE: waiting for Binbor and Chelseabmw to come and rescue Inspired.

Okay ..... check if he has been rescued or not ...... then let me know grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
surveyProf:

This Edo man, Can you prove dis beyond reasonable doubt by way of snap shot. The case is half way settled!!!

oga just send betalyf a mail ....is that too hard to ask for? #ProudlyEdo

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw:

I really dont care about your opinion but let me make this straight,inspiredm isn't controlling me and i have never supported him . About the other thread betalyf requested for the thread to be locked n deleted ( the deleting part i dont have any right to do that ONLY supermods are allowed) i can attach the mail sent by beatlyf

He is not dictating my actions here,after speaking to lipsealed i chatted with inspiredm so that i can know what was going on.

The only reason why i said he's not a fraud is because i have been to his show room and i can guarantee that he's business is well placed n he can deliver. I have been opportuned to meet about six(6) auto dealers in lagos.

The issue at hand looks scary to we all but i believe he can deliver no matter what .... The only problem here is the communication skills he lacks with his customers of which he is ready to turn a new leaf

Pls, pls n pls dont involve my name here again as i intend to rest my case........

Cheers
Request denied.

You can kiss my black asss. I don't really care about your relationship with inspired or who you called. Like seriously. AND I WILL involve your name where and when I deem it fit.

Next time you are involved in a sensitive issue like this, you will be adviced to tread very carefully.

17 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by free2ryhme: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove:
Request denied.

You can kiss my black asss. I don't really care about your relationship with inspired or who you called. Like seriously. AND I WILL involve your name where and when I deem it fit.

Next time you are involved in a sensitive issue like this, you will be adviced to tread very carefully.

U don ever buy motor before

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
free2ryhme:

To buy motor e dey show for face?

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by free2ryhme: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Eyop:
To buy motor e dey show for face?

U get face for NL

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw:

Im happy you guys have resolved this issue .. Congrats in advance
Think half way resolved would be the ideal term, it will be 'resolved' on seeing the car and i'm pleased with it as a replacement for the initial order. Just nice to see there's real progress, thanks to you, all contributing members and the dealer in question. In a couple of days, i shall have real update.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
free2ryhme:

Ask

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by free2ryhme: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove:
Ask

It is obvious

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
lipseal:
Think half way resolved would be the ideal term, it will be 'resolved' on seeing the car and i'm pleased with it as a replacement for the initial order. Just nice to see there's real progress, thanks to you, all contributing members and the dealer in question. In a couple of days, i shall have real update.

okay sure ...... I'm very sure he will deliver ..... U really tried
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
alexisalex:

smiley

Bros you don show? Where you dey since?
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove:
LMAO! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! cheesy

It's more like a ''give the unwashed masses an apology let us see road'' kind of apology. cheesy

I cannot fit scream men. grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
^^^^
Ishilove is a case for case study grin

Btw Op, upload pix of your nu ride abeg angry

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by rhames(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
The road to hell is paved with the best of intentions. grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
free2ryhme:

It is obvious
Do you follow me around just to get on my nerves?
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by pokenose(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
This is becoming too much o! I'm not pre-ordering any car again o! And to think that I was already making plans to contact inspired for a a car later this month! Thank God for saving me!

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

The Thread was Requested to be Edited and Locked by Betalyf.

Also We dont have any Financial issues, In Actual Fact We ( Inspired Autos ) are looking to make Pre Order 10% Deposit OR 0% Deposit With Bank Guarantee, We are really Considering that option to Further Encourage the Pre Order Business.

We never Had any Financial Issue, And We Never WILL By God's grace, Sometimes We have Logistics Issues and we Deal with them.

This Year 2014, We have had Over 80 Pre Order Transactions and we have achieved over 90% Positive Feedbacks, We will continue to Strive Harder and We will Continue to Work on our Weaknesses and Laxities especially Customer Relations.

As Someone Said, We will get Our Acts Together in this regard and We will continue to pursue Our Dreams and Aspirations.

Thank you and God Bless.

Cheers
Inspired
inspired_m abeg I use God beg you ,abeg no gree this kain matter spoil reach like this na.....where is ademola of tripleAautos today?,deals go wrong,face it squarely,apologize too, even if its just 1million naira that is involved....above all always remember that little mistakes can destroy all the good name and trust you have built for years......I wish all the auto dealers well!

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bravolad(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Reading through the original post, I feel no empathy for him. There is only one way to learn hard facts most often; and that is through experience. Prior to his pre-order business with Inspired, he confirmed that he had read other complaints of such deals going sour with the same dealer. Having read through the experiences of customers, it is common sense to avoid such a dealer at all cost.

There are so many channels through which you could genuinely buy a clean car at a decent price without going through the hazards of a pre-order with an unscrupulous car dealer who uses your money for other business transactions while you are kept in the dark. Several "car for sale" adverts at the Autos section of this same forum would have effectively offered you a window of opportunity to buy one and drive away with the necessary carfax report and a few other inquiries. There are a thousand and one neat and clean tittle vehicles at dealers lots in Lagos that you could test drive, obtain a first hand vin report, pay and drive away.

Perhaps, I should say some buyers are lazy to the extend they can not go out on their own to search for cars of their choice. Rather, they sit down in their homes, call a car dealer for a pre-order and expect to get the best...strange indeed. Of course, some people have conveniently bought cars at some point via pre-order, but statistics show that most of the time, the reverse is usually the case. Mind you, they also want to maximize profit and as such would likely order a car that would fit their budget not based on what you want and at their earliest convenience. And once the car arrives, buyer has no choice but to accept whatever that is presented to him. Some of my friends have toed that line of purchase in the past and were not overtly satisfied and reluctantly accepted the cars in other not to loose their money.

In such a business transaction, risk analysis is always the best approach. Especially in this part of the world, where trust, sincerity and integrity are relegated to the background.

Knowing that this dealer has generated so much controversy in his previous transactions with his customers at least, the ones that came here to report and with the intervention of some of the eminent members of these forum to resolve those issues, one would expect a reasonable measure of caution from buyers. But I dare say "your bed, lie on it"

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by txswat: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Did Inspired ever answer why he didn't know the wrong car was shipped and cleared? Saying sorry does not clear anything as far as I'm concerned. For the OP it makes send just to get a good car and move on but there are several principle issues with Inspired and as long as he doesn't face them and address them FULLY his word still means nothing. A large showroom does not mean you are a good businessman. It just means you know how to play the game at other people's expense!

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Op, you don collect your car

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
That apology na save face.U and I know the joint effort to borrow you sense na hin make you type that nonsensical you have up there. Now listen up op, the 411 for this matter b say ya machine sail but,when the machine touch soil wan cash in hand customer b dey site na hin Oga dishonesty aka inspiro oniro con use sharp guy moves add another jara to the price wey he give u and as the customer on site sef no get sense, that one pay owo maga con zoom off with your machine. MR OP, U NO GET MONEY FOR FULL TANK? HE DEY TALK COMPENSATION, HE GO REFUND YA SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND 5MONTHS OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE? GUY, TRY JUMP START YA BRAIN NA....This oga dey r@pe u ooooooo

8 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

EXACTLY @ Bolded

We Will Be Putting up an Advert for Recruitment of a Personal Assistant and an Online Administrator.

Someone that will be Very Vast about Automobiles, That Can handle an Average of 100 Phone Calls Per Day, Reply all E-Mails and Chats in a Timely Manner and Deal With all Customers Queries and Enquiries.

It may be Very Surprising, But I do it all and all by Myself, 100%, It can be very Over Whelming and Exhausting Sometimes But I like to See all hands to Deck to make sure all is well and I believe I Can Do it Best all by myself.

We will be Improving and We are going to me making lots to Positive Improvements and Advancement.

Thanks and God Bless.

AShe o ti e le....u dey fly like flamingo around the world,dey do shina for top hotels and u no get Assistant? Kai! Are u an ijebunian? So all dis one wey u dey chat shyte say u dey Brazil and na persin dey control ya business na to form wetin? Inspired the God of lies....i hail thee oooo

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
@bravolad for the record, I think you should read my first post again, I said i have read over the years of pre-order deals going bad on NL (not with inspiredm), while i recon a couple of his past customers have been less than satisfied in the past, I believe this is part of business, its not possible to always perfectly please every single client. tbh, for me, the only possible deal-breaking complaint I noticed about inspired was that of betalyf and by the time he opened his thread, i had long placed my order with him. Even at that, my actual problem with him was pretty much an impossibility (not knowing another ride was sent after he must have seen shipment BL and other docs)

txswat: Did Inspired ever answer why he didn't know the wrong car was shipped and cleared? Saying sorry does not clear anything as far as I'm concerned. For the OP it makes send just to get a good car and move on but there are several principle issues with Inspired and as long as he doesn't face them and address them FULLY his word still means nothing. A large showroom does not mean you are a good businessman. It just means you know how to play the game at other people's expense!
I have no idea myself, I only got to find out the reason he didn't buy it - it had engine problem he said.

Burger01: Op, you don collect your car
No, but he has promised I would have the replacement on or before Thursday the 7th

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
lipseal:
I have no idea myself, I only know the reason he didn't buy it - it had engine problem he said.

No, but he has promised I would have the replacement on or before Thursday the 7th

Huh? The 7th?!! No b yesterday hin tok say your car don ready make you come with the remaining 60% balance? Oga inspiro ya lies no get limit ni? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
So we now have to wait till Thursday the 7th? I been think say you go collect car today make we go wash am for OceanView. Well, God dey.

Ishilove, you don hear so

Caracta, i see u. You wan preorder grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.