Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46888 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Huh? The 7th?!! No b yesterday hin tok say your car don ready make you come with the remaining 60% balance? Oga inspiro ya lies no get limit ni? undecided
I tire o. Inspiro scheme and dribbling pass my power o. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Yes 7th, his last promise this time. No way he would release the car today even if he had it, cos its a saturday (banks would be closed)...I believe his modus operandi is no car leaves his premise until fully paid for.

And my balance isn't up to 60%, guess he typed that in the heat of the moment hence the mistake.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by txswat: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
lipseal: @bravolad for the record, I think you should read my first post again, I said i have read over the years of pre-order deals going bad on NL (not with inspiredm), while i recon a couple of his past customers have been less than satisfied in the past, I believe this is part of business, its not possible to always perfectly please every single client. tbh, for me, the only possible deal-breaking complaint I noticed about inspired was that of betalyf and by the time he opened his thread, i had long placed my order with him. Even at that, my actual problem with him was pretty much an impossibility (not knowing another ride was sent after he must have seen shipment BL and other docs)

I have no idea myself, I only got to find out the reason he didn't buy it - it had engine problem he said.

No, but he has promised I would have the replacement on or before Thursday the 7th

There in lies my issue with this Inspired guy! He lied and is probably still lying. What's the point of doing a pre-order if you end up with a car already in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by majalisa(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Huh? The 7th?!! No b yesterday hin tok say your car don ready make you come with the remaining 60% balance? Oga inspiro ya lies no get limit ni? undecided
u dem dey take water quench fire u dey carry petrol quench d fire..na devil advocate u be??!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
txswat:
There in lies my issue with this Inspired guy! He lied and is probably still lying. What's the point of doing a pre-order if you end up with a car already in Nigeria?
I pointed that out in my first post already...No excitements or whatsoever, just want to get this done and over, he has promised so lets wait till 7th

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
lipseal: Yes 7th, his last promise this time. No way he would release the car today even if he had it, cos its a saturday (banks would be closed)...I believe his modus operandi is no car leaves his premise until fully paid for.

And my balance isn't up to 60%, guess he typed that in the heat of the moment hence the mistake.
haaaaaa... dem don jazz our brother oooo... cry cry
*sprays op with annoiting oil*

OP!!!! Banks no dey open on Mondays?! Nna, dem dey dry clean u wellu well.

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
majalisa: u dem dey take water quench fire u dey carry petrol quench d fire..na devil advocate u be??!
No I b Jehovah witness. And i am here to teach Mr insipiro the truth shall set him free.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by majalisa(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
@lipsealed u represent ur moniker as u fit seal ur lips for 5months and I pray u get ur Ryd as unpolitically promised and thereafter.....................anybody wey do deal with this pocket lawyer again is on his on..if u come here come dey cry again na me go be d first person to E-flog u

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by majalisa(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:
No I b Jehovah witness. And i am here to teach Mr insipiro the truth shall set him free.
u r wasting ur tym on a condemned liar and pocket lawyer..u no c hw e take arrange op shift am to anoda day despite d advice wey dem give op..I tire for d op sef!!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
lipseal: Yes 7th, his last promise this time. No way he would release the car today even if he had it, cos its a saturday (banks would be closed)...I believe his modus operandi is no car leaves his premise until fully paid for.

This is to assume that you've seen the car and you're pleased with what you saw, right But what happened to 4th, 5th, and 6th
Well, if you are pleased with the latest arrangment we gat no choice but to wait till seventh then.. angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Burger01: So we now have to wait till Thursday the 7th? I been think say you go collect car today make we go wash am for OceanView. Well, God dey.

Ishilove, you don hear so

Caracta, i see u. You wan preorder grin
I hear ya loud and clear!! We will wait till 7th but I trust Eja Nla, he will deliver by fire by force. #hotseattinz#cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by majalisa(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Burger01:
This is to assume that you've seen the car and you're pleased with what you saw, right But what happened to 4th, 5th, and 6th
Well, if you are pleased with the latest arrangment we gat no choice but to wait till seventh then.. angry
my chairman op name na lipseal infact make dem give am VW beetle 1500 for dat amount na him sabi..but pre ordering a car from inspired autos for now for me is as risky as eating in d same bowl with an ebola patient,perhaps maybe when expired begins to inspire me again will I feel safe

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
majalisa: my chairman op name na lipseal infact make dem give am VW beetle 1500 for dat amount na him sabi..but pre ordering a car from inspired autos for now for me is as risky as eating in d same bowl with an ebola patient,perhaps maybe when expired begins to inspire me again will I feel safe
ROTFL!! cheesy
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
lipseal:
I pointed that out in my first post already...No excitements or whatsoever, just want to get this done and over, he has promised so lets wait till 7th
Be very careful man, inspired is buying time to patch up a dead car for you. Take that car at ya own risk!

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by txswat: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
@ OP my recommendation is that you ask for your refund and find another car through another dealer. I highly doubt you're going to get a car you will be happy with long term. While I commend your demeanor and maturity in trying to handle this issue I think you should allow history set your expectations of Inspired at this point.
lipseal:

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Anacksunamun: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Idowuogbo:

gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by lipseal: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
txswat: @ OP my recommendation is that you ask for your refund and find another car through another dealer. I highly doubt you're going to get a car you will be happy with long term. While I commend your demeanor and maturity in trying to handle this issue I think you should allow history set your expectations of Inspired at this point.
@ bolded, my greatest fear!
My brother thanks for d suggestion and advise, truth is when situations like this arise, u most times set yourself up for a longer wait requesting a refund. Most cases where ppl ask for such, u r most likely given a very future date whereby 1 excuse or d oda would keep coming up...most times force would have to be used, 3rd parties are involved, and of course u av to cater monetarily to their involvement 1 way or another. That drama, i decided to save inspired and myself, so pls let's wait and see, it's only in a matter of days

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
txswat: @ OP my recommendation is that you ask for your refund and find another car through another dealer. I highly doubt you're going to get a car you will be happy with long term. While I commend your demeanor and maturity in trying to handle this issue I think you should allow history set your expectations of Inspired at this point.
I suggest we all take a chill pill until the 7th. grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by stelaar(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Idowuogbo's comments tho LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
stelaar: Idowuogbo's comments tho LMAO!!!
My brother na the lies dey vex me na....haba! angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove:
I suggest we all take a chill pill until the 7th. grin
Eeeem.... Lady in Israel, can you use your church heart to ask our king of iro kabitikabiti why the car no dey avabs till the 7th. We need to know oooo angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Caracta(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Burger01: So we now have to wait till Thursday the 7th? I been think say you go collect car today make we go wash am for OceanView. Well, God dey.

Ishilove, you don hear so

Caracta, i see u. You wan preorder grin

Me? Preorder? It's not healthy. I still have my two legs. I can easily walk in and buy a car. I get worried easily so pre-ordering isn't my kind of thing. Not even with the Ebola virus in town. Maybe the car don pass through Liberia or Ebola victim don kpeme inside. I no wan die abeg.

*sprinkles holy water*

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by solihu(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
grin grin grin Abeg which one be kabitikabiti?
Idowuogbo:
Eeeem.... Lady in Israel, can you use your church heart to ask our king of iro kabitikabiti why the car no dey avabs till the 7th. We need to know oooo angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by tlife(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
@OP - I must commend your patience. It could be a virtue.

@Inspiredm
Yorubas say "Èéfín nì wà. Tía ba de monu agolo, yío ru" meaning "Character is like smoke. It's hard to conceal even in a sealed container".

I've dealt with you at least once via email and i got turned off by your sting of pride. Just look into the mirror, i don't think it's that hard to notice. If you can see it, then i believe there's room for change. However, if you cannot, then boy you really need to send a mayday cry to God before you self destruct.

Just my kind observation.
cheers.

11 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Some people will never learn! is this not thesame guy someone reported some few months ago
May God help you o angry angry angry
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
moral of the story is.... Don't do business with inspired autos.

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by wrench: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
choi deal gone bad. When my babe pre_order phone one time like that.. It took her 4 weeks to get the phone.. When I been yarn her to go and get it in a shop she said nope. Me just waka enter Hamas(Jos) get my own phone within minute. Pre_oredering is a No NO for me
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Youngsage: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Wow, Inspired Chai, chai, Not again! O.p is really one helluva patient guy oh. To say I was shocked on seeing this thread after the other one, is a big understatement as inspired has let a lot of pple down. Never expected such attitude from u mehn, to think that this is someone who has been highly recommended in the past? A whole lot can be said from some of ur responses to the op, well they say attitude determines one altitude, u really need to check it mehn... A good reputation can be gone in twinkling of an eye... And may not be regained. This aint good at all.
@lipseal, experience is indeed the best teacher, take heart man. All is well.

Cheers

smiley cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by sexysb: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hmm. Everyone keeps complaining about inspired's pride and arrogance.

Inspired, I hope you learn and change your ways. Pride goes before a fall. You know I told you on several occasions to watch your pride and arrogance and also how you treat your customers. I'm glad you are hearing it from other people too. Just because you deliver "clean" cars which are available on many dealership garages all over USA (a simple google search is all that's required) is no excuse to treat your customers with so much disrespect and lack of courtesy. You are making a healthy profit from the car deals so stop acting like you are doing your customers a favour. I have even realised that your cars are marginally more expensive than other car dealers.

In the last 5 years, I have preordered cars on two occasions (both above 2.5m) from you. First time - pleasant 'sha', second time - fairly pleasant (I had to involve a third party to resolve issues). On the third attempt - your pride and arrogance whilst discussing the car (also above 2.5m) I wanted to purchase was just too much for me to stand any longer, so I gave you the middle finger. If you can act such way to a two times customer, I wonder how you will treat new customers.

I was almost tempted to share my experience with you publicly but I decided to forget it. I knew it was only a matter if time before various disgruntled customers will speak out. I'm sure there are still many others just sitting at the sidelines and nodding their heads in agreement with all that's been said about you.

Anyway, I sourced the third vehicle elsewhere and I'm glad I did and there's NOTHING that will make me use inspired ever again.

18 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
somebody's career is going down the drain.......

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Dantedasz(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
The mother of all threads on inspired is still to come.
A certain person pre ordered a vehicle from Inspired and has still not taken delivery as I post this. This character has been a staunch supporter of inspired on all these other threads with the hope that inspired will deliver his vehicle.
I can see the character peeping as I type this.
Expect fireworks in this section in the weeks to come. It is going to be interesting.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dantedasz: The mother of all threads on inspired is still to come.
A certain person pre ordered a vehicle from Inspired and has still not taken delivery as I post this. This character has been a staunch supporter of inspired on all these other threads with the hope that inspired will deliver his vehicle.
I can see the character peeping as I type this.
Expect fireworks in this section in the weeks to come. It is going to be interesting.

this is not ordinary........

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.