Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46887 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2014
@ Smartchoice

Can you do me a favour? Stop spamming ....You can quote all their names in a single post ..... What you are doing right now is spamming which isn't cool n you know this smiley.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Jazzlite: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw: i spoke with Lipseal(OP) yesterday night on phone and we both had a lengthen conversation n i must say the guy is a patient man .... He will get back to me later today to give me feed back after meeting inspiredm.

Seriously, i know this isnt fraud but im not in support of this at all in any way. i just pray everything goes on fine today with both parties today.

My real name is Endurance but when it comes to issues like this i dont think i will endure in any way. Even when i pre ordered my car from contonou i got delayed for 3hrs n my face was just like this angry angry angry angry angry im never patient in life as time na money smiley

inspiredm pls just do the needful by making the OP happy today and also always try and communicate with your clients as this will help in future endeavors.

no hiding of post and no banning this period but lets all be matured here n see how this unfold.

Cheers

Full Definition of FRAUD Merriam Webster Dictionary

a : deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right
b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

in this case A. Inspired claimed he was bringing in n LE, SE and finally about to deliver something else,
B. Inspired promised to deliver within weeks which has now turned into five months!
C. These made the Op to part with a reasonable amount of money.....firstly for the SE, then LE then what was not bargained for!

How esle do you define fraud Chelseabmw?

12 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw:

you can view it here .... The OP requested for the thread to be locked

https://www.nairaland.com/1790431/horrible-experience-hand-inspired-autos/19#24946748
Chai! Ogbeni Chelsea, you can lie sha. Yeske. Betalyf said 'Over and Out'. I don't see how that translate to 'please lock and delete thread"... Hian! angry

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2014
I think many people here do not understand why pre-ordering is tempting.

The websites are just too attractive. Inspired auto's website is nice and the pictures of the cars are very clear. Also, American dealers put all the information of the car out for everyone to see.

Imagine going to the website and seeing the car of your dreams. One can wait 2 months for perfection

I won't lie. I am looking to buy either a jeep or a new camry and inspired autos website was the first place I went to. I even thought of ordering.

However, these two stories have put me off. I rather spend all that money on beer (about a thousand crates to 4m) than to allow a car dealer to mistreat me, ignore my calls and then swap my dream car for anothet

15 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2014
okay noted...

chelseabmw: @ Smartchoice

Can you do me a favour? Stop spamming ....You can quote all their names in a single post ..... What you are doing right now is spamming which isn't cool n you know this smiley.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw:

https://www.nairaland.com/1790431/horrible-experience-hand-inspired-autos/19#24946748
Why did you delete the thread before?
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove:
He is a politicain grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2014
Burger01:
Chai! Ogbeni Chelsea, you can lie sha. Yeske. Betalyf said 'Over and Out'. I don't see how that translate to 'please lock and delete thread"... Hian! angry
Infact ehn, o ya mi l'enu angry

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Burger01:
He is a politicain grin
He is a learner grin

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by esere826: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove:

delete doesn't sound right in this case

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2014
There are criminals and there are criminals...
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by stelaar(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2014
Pre-order?

Dealer in Nigeria VS Dealer Abroad, My own view

Dealer in Nigeria:
Doesn't physically see the Car for inspection, Relies on 3rd Party for updates, relies on other dealers to get deals, factors in other dealers profits and agents. Hardly gives you any info on the shipping line or vessel

Dealer Abroad: Physically inspects in some cases, gives you VIN, shows you cost of shipping,gives you dock receipt, gives you vessel number to track ships movement, helps link you with good clearing agent.
Never gives you bogus dates or intervals as the shipping line schedule is shown to you.
Collects open commission for help on the transaction.
No Heart attack, No issues, No Trojan Horse
No Need to bragado on a thread.
A lot of Deals go on this way...you just have to ask to find a good dealer.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2014
esere826:

Hokay. Why did he HIDE the thread?

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by surveyProf(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw:

pls correct urself before i answer that question cheesy

What does that got to do with the allegation levelled against you n Co. by the people "interested"

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ccaramel(f): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2014
esere826:

The thread was deleted/ hidden before. It has just been "unhidden". I'm very sure of that.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by demoreon: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw:

appreciated...
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2014
Chelseabmw, you be my person but you dey seriously fuckup. You are falling my hand!! You jus dey act like smallpikin while big brother inspiredm dey control you. Learn to call a spade a spade. Inspired is messing up, and if you can't tell him the truth because of his age then the least you can do is not to allow him dictate your actions here. Deleting the thread because you are protecting inspired, and then putting it back up again has splattered egg all over your face.

Wise up bro because it is making people call you embarassing names (and rightly so). And in addition, advise your big brother inspired to get his acts together.

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by surveyProf(m): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2014
Burger01:

Lol :d :d Nairaland is turning into something else, when cases of fraud is got to do with VIP members like moderator, I discovered its either locked or deleted, there was a case in the phone section moderator sometime last year, wat happened the said thread was deleted by order frm above till date. my observation though

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by j2012(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove: Chelseabmw, you be my person but you dey seriously fuckup. You are falling my hand!! You jus dey act like smallpikin while big brother inspiredm dey control you. Learn to call a spade a spade. Inspired is messing up, and if you can't tell him the truth because of his age then the least you can do is not to allow him dictate your actions here. Deleting the thread because you are protecting inspired, and then putting it back up again has splattered egg all over your face.

Wise up bro because it is making people call you embarassing names (and rightly so). And in addition, advise your big brother inspired to get his acts together.

I'm so loving this lady! Ride on!

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by JustCurious: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2014
dhalizm:
Inspired should know that you don't treat people that way... Life is a long journey.

So true.
Inspiredm, be nice to people on your way up, because you will meet them on your way down. Life is a journey and could be unpredictably funny, sometimes. #selah

I always thought you were more than 'this'.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2014
This is not d end to this. Another person has bitten d bait nd is just brewing his tale. Na wa oo. Inspired eja nlaaa

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 9:47am On Aug 02, 2014
Since inspired is too big to respond on this forum, chelseabmw, as a mod u owe us an explanation y betalyf's thread was initially hidden and unhidden wen we started talking. If it was done for a good reason and with Betalyf's consent, y unhide it now. U r being used nd u will earn a bad name for smth u dint do. I kn inspired deleted those posts and hid the thread. Y take d fall for him. Or r u two working hand in glove?

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Acidosis(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2014
dytbabe:

He can't even ban u
He chop winch
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by inspiredm(m): 9:54am On Aug 02, 2014
JustCurious:

So true.
Inspiredm, be nice to people on your way up, because you will meet them on your way down. Life is a journey and could be unpredictably funny, sometimes. #selah

I always thought you were more than 'this'.

Sometimes, Some situations are just beyond Control.

2003 Toyota Camry is NOT the Car I ever thought Could give all these issues But sometimes We face ups and down.

Within the time the Buyer paid the deposit around end of March and now, Several Other orders have been delivered without issues.

it is sad, and I am very sorry, Sometimes these shipments can be over whelming, I take all Full responsibilities.

Myself and the Buyer have agreed on another vehicle, He has all the details With Photos and the vehicle Has been delivered to me.

We should wrap up all registration, Plate number and documentations in a Couple of days, before Thursday.

Again, I am Very sorry, We face ups and down in life and we deal with them as they come.

I also promise to Improve on My Customer Service and Relations.

Thank you for believing in Inspired Autos.

Cheers
Inspired

16 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by oluwaseunla(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

2003 Toyota Camry is not the Car I ever thought Could give all these issues But sometimes We face ups and down.

Within the time the Buyer paid the deposit around end of March and now, Several Other orders have been delivered without issues.

it is sad, and I am very sorry, Sometimes these shipments can be over whelming, I take all Full responsibilities.

Myself and the Buyer have agreed on another vehicle, He has all the details With Photos and the vehicle Has been delivered to me.

We should wrap up all registration, Plate number and documentations in a Couple of days, before Thursday.

Again, I am Very sorry, We face ups and down in life and we deal with them as they come

Cheers
Inspired

Now that is what I call progress. Do it like this always and things won't be going this far.
Please always carry your customer along in all your dealings and treat them like Kings no matter how small the deal is, or how overwhelmed you may be. Every customer is concerned about his own satisfaction and wants his deal treated individually, no one wants to play russian roulette with his money.
Please don't be a victim of your own success.
Make me too end by saying ''Cheers''.

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by MANGAM(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2014
I like ur spirit, and humility in admitting ur fault. Pls don't let many of us down
inspiredm:

2003 Toyota Camry is NOT the Car I ever thought Could give all these issues But sometimes We face ups and down.

Again, I am Very sorry, We face ups and down in life and we deal with them as they come.

Cheers
Inspired

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove:
Perfect question! Me kwa nu will like to know why.
Actually, there was no reason why it should be locked sef.
I agree (its startling to me I am agreeing with him) with ChelseaMba that there was no intent to defraud. I suspect Inspiredm is having financial problems and his ability not to manage it is what we see.
When you meet someone like Emmanuel Awatife you will understand what fraud really is. That one woke up, created an/some account(s), started thread and defrauded. Moves around the forum defrauding.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

2003 Toyota Camry is not the Car I ever thought Could give all these issues But sometimes We face ups and down.

Again, I am Very sorry, We face ups and down in life and we deal with them as they come

Cheers
Inspired

kai.Dis is more like d response needed to give a long time ago. This is more like it. Nobody is above mistake. If u had sounded like dis a long time ago, it wouldn't have resulted to dis. Well, it can still be amended. Settle amicably with op and show us pics of d ride as usual

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

Cheers
Inspired

Ehn, Eja Nla!!! Inspired baba!!! cheesy cheesy

If we no put mouth for your body you no for apologise and explain abi? angry (You need to get your shiit together and wakeup because a goodname is inestimable.)

Okay continue, we are watching you closely angry

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm:

Cheers
Inspired

Well thank God you've admitted that it's completely your fault and this post of yours is consoling compared to the previous that you sounded so arrogant like you were doing the OP a favour by doing pre-order for him. This is not the 1st or 2nd time we've heard this "I also promise to Improve on My Customer Service and Relations" from you. If the OP has agreed to continue the transaction with you,that's his choice. Multi-million naira deals shouldn't blow your heads off but rather make you more humble and improve your style of business. In Business, customer is always king and always have it at the back of your mind that a #500,000 deal gone bad can destroy the reputation you have built over the years.

Cheers
Eyop

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by inspiredm(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2014
Gboliwe: Perfect question! Me kwa nu will like to know why.
I agree (its startling to me I am agreeing with him) with ChelseaMba that there was no intent to defraud. I suspect Inspiredm is having financial problems and his ability not to manage it is what we see.
When you meet someone like Emmanuel Awatife you will understand what fraud really is. That one woke up, created an/some account(s), started thread and defrauded. Moves around the forum defrauding.

The Thread was Requested to be Edited and Locked by Betalyf.

Also We dont have any Financial issues, In Actual Fact We ( Inspired Autos ) are looking to make Pre Order 10% Deposit OR 0% Deposit With Bank Guarantee, We are really Considering that option to Further Encourage the Pre Order Business.

We never Had any Financial Issue, And We Never WILL By God's grace, Sometimes We have Logistics Issues and we Deal with them.

This Year 2014, We have had Over 80 Pre Order Transactions and we have achieved over 90% Positive Feedbacks, We will continue to Strive Harder and We will Continue to Work on our Weaknesses and Laxities especially Customer Relations.

As Someone Said, We will get Our Acts Together in this regard and We will continue to pursue Our Dreams and Aspirations.

Thank you and God Bless.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2014
Gboliwe: Perfect question! Me kwa nu will like to know why.

I hope Emmanuel has been sanctioned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.