Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46889 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2014
dhalizm: To think that my friend and I were thinking of pre-ordering with the popular Inspired...

Lessons learnt...

The way people act when they are looking for customers is not the same way they do when they find those customers. This is one of the major reasons that Nigerian businesses fail.

Inspired should know that you don't treat people that way... Life is a long journey.

OP, hope this has been sorted out. Plz post pix of new car lets see it.
please flee from him ....he is one of the owners of nairaland...

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2014
chukel: Has anyone noticed that the thread on betalyf's case has been deleted? This is d height people. There is every attempt to wipe clean inspired's nefarious acts but still leave his adverts all over NL for newbies to bite his bait. The thread was initially locked
Y delete it. A newbie comes, sees his adverts, does a search on him. All he sees will be inspired testimonies of wonderful cars delivered with pictures. No trace of the frauds. Den wen he complains tomorrow, we say he dint learn. We must stop dis. Seun must stop shielding inspired. #INSPIREDMUSTGO#

Seun can't sto inspired, he is one of nairaland owners!

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2014
chukel: Has anyone noticed that the thread on betalyf's case has been deleted? This is d height people. There is every attempt to wipe clean inspired's nefarious acts but still leave his adverts all over NL for newbies to bite his bait. The thread was initially locked
Y delete it. A newbie comes, sees his adverts, does a search on him. All he sees will be inspired testimonies of wonderful cars delivered with pictures. No trace of the frauds. Den wen he complains tomorrow, we say he dint learn. We must stop dis. Seun must stop shielding inspired. #INSPIREDMUSTGO#

Seun can't stop inspired, he is one of nairaland owners!

sign a petition against fraud on nairaland @change.org following the link below:

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/seun-osewa-nairaland-stop-fraudsters-inspiredm-autos-on-nairaland-com

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by dkby(m): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Pre-order at your own risk friends, I will NEVER advice ANYONE to go for pre-order. I pre-ordered a vehicle and had to wait for 5 months too. Too bad. If threads are deleted then I sense conspiracy here.#My2cents#

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2014
smartchoice: please people avoid inspired like a plague......his criminality is beyond redemption all betalyf's thread and posts gone! chai....nl conspiracy
That thread was hurriedly locked down and now deleted. Inspiredm is trying every damn thing possible to save his failed azz and erase every trace of his dishonest and shoddy business. But, he will FAIL. I just wonder what Seun is doing about this. A good name is better than gold...and will definitely fetch you more gold than you can ever imagine. cool

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Anacksunamun: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2014
LMAO!! gringringrin

I'm not laughing at the OP (though em fùck up), I'm laughing at how Bimbor and Alexisalex, Inspired's hackmen suddenly turned to "guests" and become blind and dumb, and can't see or speak out on this thread(s).

So why are Inspired's asslickers not speaking out? I guess their paygrade from licking Inspired's àss ain't up to this level of "exposition" by the OP. I'm waiting for them to come make hypocrisy-laced posts. Shameless folks that have lost all sense of self-worth just cos of few crumbs. And why haven't ChelseaBMW banned and hid post to show solidarity to Inspired like he did in the former threads? SMH!!

And OP, you are too quiet for my liking!! the moment Inspired fed you that bullshìt of him not knowing your car was inside the cargo, that's was when you should have demanded for your money back. For Christ's sake, you ain't no money-making tree. You worked hard for that money, so when he lied he doesn't know about your car missing, even after he was sent the BOL, then you'd have known something was wrong. And no, don't keep quiet cos you are now at his mercy by the virtue of him being with 60% of your money. You'd have stood your ground, business is business (and he's gaining from making this deal and should give you what you guys discussed), if he didn't deliver, you take your goddamn money back!! If he refuses, you come with all the evidence you have and law and come after his àss!! I don't see how you were at his mercy. You have evidence of payment, you know his office/house, so why are afraid to stick to your first choice of car? Nigerians dey tire me.

Good luck OP, you will learn how stand for your rights next time after this harrowing incident. As for me, I don't do pre-order. If I want something, I walk down to the nearest shop and cop it; or tell my brother, family friends etc to pre-order it for me, not some stranger from the internet. Una pre-orderers strong sha. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chronique(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2014
fyneboi79: was it not you who banned me for pointing out that dis guy is nothing but a common thief Wait for me cos by d time I set for you na small go remain make ‎u take ur hand leave dis post wey dem dash ‎u for NL. Nonsense!!

You're mistaking me for someone else. I'm not a moderator and there's no way I could have banned you. moreover,I never got into an arguement with anyone over him. as a matter of fact,I didn't say much on that thread. pls learn to identify monikers properly. don't tarnish my image here.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ccaramel(f): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2014

Interesting....why was the thread deleted Did betalyf request for it to be deleted? Seun, chelseabmw. Kindly answer. Also what are the names of the mods of the auto section? I was of the impression that Inspired was removed as a mod sometime ago. Is he back to being a mod? What happened to Ikenna I just find it unfair how that thread was swiftly locked and then deleted undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Anacksunamun: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2014
I didn't notice and don't care. Seun runs this place nefariously!! If it's a scam thread from other sites, it hits the FP in nanoseconds!! But how many scam threads from NL hit the FP? The Ogakpatakpata's own was moved to FP after many complaints before hackers attacked. After the hackers attacked, Seun swept the whole scam under the rug. So why are you surprised? Seun doesn't give a fùck about you and I. When will y'all learn that? If the thread ain't driving GOOD traffic to his site or if such threads as this are from his advert placers that generates money for him, it will be hidden/deleted!! It'll never see the light of the day.
A thread about scam or deal-gone-wrong from NL never gets to be seen on FP, cos the Oga at the top is protecting NL but busy to tarnish other sites' image. That's how a dictator rules. So if you are shocked that Inspired-Betalyf's thread was hidden, then you're a newbie on NL. To Seun, Inspired is placing advert and making money for him, so others can go and die!!. Mtchewww. He's against locking of threads, and there's a rule that OP has to request for his thread to be locked before it can, but Betalyf requested none of that and ChelseaBMW went and locked the thread and after, the thread was hidden. LMAO. If this ain't a criminal act, then I don't know what criminality means.undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Burger01: **Yawns \sad/** Ishilove, morning peeps..

Oga Acidosis, any updates? Don't accept any car just to settle the matter. If inspiredm failed to give you what you originally agreed upon just jejely request for refund of your money and source locally for a good car.. Update us a beg... sad
I can't believe Chelseabmw deleted the Betalyf thread! I am stumped undecided

SEUN, why was the Betalyf vs Inspired thread deleted? angry

What is the criteria for the deletion of threads? The thread has been locked, but I find the deletion of the thread most befuddling and very aggravating. It speaks of shameful complicity and an alarming coverup. I demand an explanation because it means the customers here are no longer safe in the autos section.

Seun, be wise before this matter snowballs out of control.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2014
Please folks, next time you have an issue with any dealer here on nairaland, open it in the General section where inspiredm's influence is nonexistent, because it seems there is a complicity in this section.

The thread is now in the general section and can now be viewed by all.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by demoreon: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2014
1: Don't spam the forum by posting the same content many times.
2: Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
3:Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group of people.
4:Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed.
5:Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g [b]fraud
, piracy, and spreading malware.
[/b]

None of the above rules applied to betalyf's thread "My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos".

So i wonder what makes the mod think he has the right to lock and hide the thread since this is an issue of fraud?

Fraud can be defined as a wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

Fraud can also be defined as a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Furthermore this information(Deleted thread) is not publicly available in the same form as all inspired autos advertisement on Nl so locking it is infringing on the OPs personal rights and the costumer rights in the AU.
(Just a hint Freedom of Information Act, 2011 - Nigeria Law)

I expect the thread to be unlocked as soon as possible so others can learn from betalyfs experience and see the outcome whether he/she got the fixed radio.

It is a really weak attempt if a bunch of frauds try to prohibit public education by locking threads due to rules that do not apply.

i have also attached snapshot of the hidden thread. all the pages are available as a cache version in google.

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove:
I can't believe Chelseabmw deleted the Betalyf thread! I am stumped undecided

SEUN, why was the Betalyf vs Inspired thread deleted? angry

What is the criteria for the deletion of threads? The thread has been locked, but I find the deletion of the thread most befuddling and very aggravating. It speaks of shameful complicity and an alarming coverup. I demand an explanation because it means the customers here are no longer safe in the autos section.

Seun, be wise before this matter snowballs out of control.
You can imagine. That thread was deleted. Ban upon ban, intimidation, azz and buttlicking, deception... And they come delete the thread. What the heck for? If not mischievous and unwritten fraud agreement across Nairaland board...

Una ban me o if you like angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by surveyProf(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2014
Following!!!

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2014
chronique:

You're mistaking me for someone else. I'm not a moderator and there's no way I could have banned you. moreover,I never got into an arguement with anyone over him. as a matter of fact,I didn't say much on that thread. pls learn to identify monikers properly. don't tarnish my image here.
He probably thought you were chelseabmw the idi-amin grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2014
i spoke with Lipseal(OP) yesterday night on phone and we both had a lengthen conversation n i must say the guy is a patient man .... He will get back to me later today to give me feed back after meeting inspiredm.

Seriously, i know this isnt fraud but im not in support of this at all in any way. i just pray everything goes on fine today with both parties today.

My real name is Endurance but when it comes to issues like this i dont think i will endure in any way. Even when i pre ordered my car from contonou i got delayed for 3hrs n my face was just like this angry angry angry angry angry im never patient in life as time na money smiley

inspiredm pls just do the needful by making the OP happy today and also always try and communicate with your clients as this will help in future endeavors.

no hiding of post and no banning this period but lets all be matured here n see how this unfold.

Cheers

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by surveyProf(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2014
chelseabmw: i spoke with Lipseal(OP) yesterday night on phone and we both had a lengthen conversation n i must say the guy is a patient man .... He will get back to me later today to give me feed back after meeting inspiredm.

Seriously, i know this isnt fraud but im not in support of this at all in any way. i just pray everything goes on fine today with both parties today.

My real name is Endurance but when it comes to issues like this i dont think i will endure in any way. Even when i pre ordered my car from contonou i got delayed for 3hrs n my face was just like this angry angry angry angry angry im never patient in life as time na money smiley

inspiredm pls just do the needful by making the OP happy today and also always try and communicate with your clients as this will help in future endeavors.

no hiding of post and no banning this period but lets all be matured here n see how this unfold.

Cheers

Mr Moderator,

You have spoken well, we are very very intrested here, and hope this thread will not be delected by you again...
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by demoreon: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2014
surveyProf: Following!!!
glad to have you here grin
chelseabmw: i spoke with Lipseal(OP) yesterday night on phone and we both had a lengthen conversation n i must say the guy is a patient man .... He will get back to me later today to give me feed back after meeting inspiredm.
Cheers
Thanks for stating there will be no hiding of post... could you please tell the house what happened to betalyf's thread "My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Auto " as i didnt see any conclusion, but noticed the thread was hidden when alex suggested it should be locked.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2014
Anacksunamun:
I didn't notice and don't care. Seun runs this place nefariously!! If it's a scam thread from other sites, it hits the FP in nanoseconds!! But how many scam threads from NL hit the FP? The Ogakpatakpata's own was moved to FP after many complaints before hackers attacked. After the hackers attacked, Seun swept the whole scam under the rug. So why are you surprised? Seun doesn't give a fùck about you and I. When will y'all learn that? If the thread ain't driving GOOD traffic to his site or if such threads as this are from his advert placers that generates money for him, it will be hidden/deleted!! It'll never see the light of the day.
A thread about scam or deal-gone-wrong from NL never gets to be seen on FP, cos the Oga at the top is protecting NL but busy to tarnish other sites' image. That's how a dictator rules. So if you are shocked that Inspired-Betalyf's thread was hidden, then you're a newbie on NL. To Seun, Inspired is placing advert and making money for him, so others can go and die!!. Mtchewww. He's against locking of threads, and there's a rule that OP has to request for his thread to be locked before it can, but Betalyf requested none of that and ChelseaBMW went and locked the thread and after, the thread was hidden. LMAO. If this ain't a criminal act, then I don't know what criminality means.undecided
Those criminals create rules and then flaunt the rules with impunity.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2014
As for betalyf thread, he requested for it to be editted n locked....... i dont have the right to edit as i can only lock the thread

@ mynd44 n R231 tnx boss

you can view the thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/1790431/horrible-experience-hand-inspired-autos/19#24946748

cheers

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2014
taking a deep breath....I don't know why people don't have conscience...
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Tuneday01(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2014
I will also want to know what happened to betalyf's thread.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2014
surveyProf:

Mr Moderator,

You have spoken well, we are very very intrested here, and hope this thread will not be delected by you again...

pls correct urself before i answer that question cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chelseabmw(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2014
demoreon: glad to have you here ;DThanks for stating there will be no hiding of post... could you please tell the house what happened to betalyf's thread "My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Auto " as i didnt see any conclusion, but noticed the thread was hidden when alex suggested it should be locked.

you can view it here .... The OP requested for the thread to be locked

https://www.nairaland.com/1790431/horrible-experience-hand-inspired-autos/19#24946748

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by michaelelaigwu(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Dude, kindly ask for a refund, or take legal actions against him[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.