Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? (4727 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by udyheart01(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2015
Nigerian men don't need honest women. Don't be testing yourself.
Hi,

If you’re a virgin, oya leave here. This is not for you. Everything we’re saying here would be like Greek to your ears so go and continue fingering your rosary or whatever it is you virginal people do.

Let’s get straight to the point.

What’s your body count?woman in bed2

You know what a body count is right? It’s the number of sexual partners you’ve ever had. You know that magical number of nookies you always reduce because if you say the actual number, your mother might have a heart attack. That number you drastically cut down because ‘time don dey go and you gats to marry quick’.

If you’re a woman, think of all the people you’ve ever been with right from the very day your cherry was popped, that’s your body count. In this instance, almost doesn’t count. “We kissed and almost did it but we didnt” is not part of your body count.

Now, that you know what a body count is, get to it. Start counting.

Are you still counting? What? Wait first. You mean your fingers aren’t enough. Oya, use your t oes. You need another sheet of A4 paper? Wow! Don’t worry I won’t tell your mummy but you’ve been a very busy child sha. Well done. You hear.

I don’t think there has ever been a Nigerian woman that has been honest about her body count. Ok, maybe there has but many lie, adjust and fudge the number.

And do you blame them? When there are so many self appointed judges ready to throw them into hell for having the temerity to sleep with more than one man, do you blame them for lying?

I’ve always wondered why it’s easy for a man to get away with an astronomical number of shags but a woman can’t.

Anything over 20, and you’re labelled a scarlet woman for life.

Did your eyes pop open at 20? What about 30? Too high a number? Bleh…what does it matter? As long as the present lay isn’t the right one, what are you doing to do? You’re going to keep racking up the numbers till you get it right, right?

A guy is quick to call a lady a slut once he knows she’s been with one, two or three other people and because the only insult more offensive than being called a murderer to a woman is to be called a slut.

Hence, the reason for the adjusted numbers. Everyone and their mother knows a normal girl has a body count of 10 or less. Everyone and their uncle knows a good girl has a body count of 5 or less. Everyone and their priest knows a wife material has a body count of 2 or less.

So, always have these calculations at the back of your mind when you’re gisting your current boyfriend about your different exes named Henry, Ladi, Shola, Emeka, Peter, Korede etc.

My friend Anne told her boyfriend her body count was 25. The next thing we knew the dude was telling her he wasn’t comfortable being with a woman that had had so many sexual partners. Rubbish. She said 25 not 250. 2 dozen and 1.What’s plenty in that? Meanwhile this was a guy that had slept with almost every living thing that had crossed his path and some non living things too. If I were to hazard a guess, I’d peg his body count at 950. And I’m trying to be conservative about the man-LovePeddler.

Anyway, learn from Anne. If you like let your mouth be running like tap water, it’s like you don’t want to marry.

If you don’t borrow brain and you do like Anne did ehn, you would have sentenced yourself to a lifetime of being an everlasting bridesmaid and catching wedding bouquets.

Better lie and adjust sharply if you are ever asked your body count.

These Nigerian men don’t need honest women. Don’t be testing yourself. Shave those numbers off.

If you can’t be a virgin, at least let your body count be in single digits.

I haven’t determined if MouthAction without actual coitus can be factored into your body count, I’d find out and let you guys know.

Just remember that while you’re racking up that body count and getting those numbers up, the way you wouldn’t bury a body without a shovel is the same way you shouldn’t bury ’em bodies without a condom.

I’ve said my own. Nobody sent you message o.

“But I don’t want to lie to my baby. We’ve said we’ll always be truthful to each other”

Is that so? Ok. Go ahead and tell him you’ve shagged 54 men then and see how long you’ll be ‘babying’ each other.

Don’t say you weren’t warned o.

But let’s be serious for a minute, your body count doesn’t matter. It really doesn’t matter. Quality will always trump quantity. This ain’t China, pls. Don’t let any man make you feel terrible, his body count is probably higher than yours. He’s just a better liar and his double standards stink. What matters is the NOW. The present. If it’s right, it’s right. What matters is the person that is the last number. That’s the right one. I think. I don’t know. I’m still calculating mine.

Eureka! I’ve finished counting.

My body count is 4.

Obviously I’m not a wife material but at least I’m still a good girl.

You don’t believe me?

Why not? Is it your body count?

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Culled from http://www.sabinews.com/…/sista-how-many-men-have-you-slep…/

3 Likes

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 18, 2015
The thing no get meter now, so need to count. Time will tell what happened in there.

1 Like

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by udyheart01(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by shugga(f): 2:01pm On May 18, 2015
Started when I was less than 10yrs as far back as primary school days from all those children play in my neighbourhood, now have lost count but the last guy I had it with few months ago can't stop singing praises of how tight I am lipsrsealed

My ex used to say each time we fvck is like he just finished disvirgining me so I'm assuming am naturally tight or what do you guys think undecided

8 Likes

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by mrpackager(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2015
udyheart01:
Nigerian men don't need honest women. Don't be testing yourself.
Hi,

If you’re a virgin, oya leave here. This is not for you. Everything we’re saying here would be like Greek to your ears so go and continue fingering your rosary or whatever it is you virginal people do.

Let’s get straight to the point.

What’s your body count?woman in bed2

You know what a body count is right? It’s the number of sexual partners you’ve ever had. You know that magical number of nookies you always reduce because if you say the actual number, your mother might have a heart attack. That number you drastically cut down because ‘time don dey go and you gats to marry quick’.

If you’re a woman, think of all the people you’ve ever been with right from the very day your cherry was popped, that’s your body count. In this instance, almost doesn’t count. “We kissed and almost did it but we didnt” is not part of your body count.

Now, that you know what a body count is, get to it. Start counting.

Are you still counting? What? Wait first. You mean your fingers aren’t enough. Oya, use your t oes. You need another sheet of A4 paper? Wow! Don’t worry I won’t tell your mummy but you’ve been a very busy child sha. Well done. You hear.

I don’t think there has ever been a Nigerian woman that has been honest about her body count. Ok, maybe there has but many lie, adjust and fudge the number.

And do you blame them? When there are so many self appointed judges ready to throw them into hell for having the temerity to sleep with more than one man, do you blame them for lying?

I’ve always wondered why it’s easy for a man to get away with an astronomical number of shags but a woman can’t.

Anything over 20, and you’re labelled a scarlet woman for life.

Did your eyes pop open at 20? What about 30? Too high a number? Bleh…what does it matter? As long as the present lay isn’t the right one, what are you doing to do? You’re going to keep racking up the numbers till you get it right, right?

A guy is quick to call a lady a slut once he knows she’s been with one, two or three other people and because the only insult more offensive than being called a murderer to a woman is to be called a slut.

Hence, the reason for the adjusted numbers. Everyone and their mother knows a normal girl has a body count of 10 or less. Everyone and their uncle knows a good girl has a body count of 5 or less. Everyone and their priest knows a wife material has a body count of 2 or less.

So, always have these calculations at the back of your mind when you’re gisting your current boyfriend about your different exes named Henry, Ladi, Shola, Emeka, Peter, Korede etc.

My friend Anne told her boyfriend her body count was 25. The next thing we knew the dude was telling her he wasn’t comfortable being with a woman that had had so many sexual partners. Rubbish. She said 25 not 250. 2 dozen and 1.What’s plenty in that? Meanwhile this was a guy that had slept with almost every living thing that had crossed his path and some non living things too. If I were to hazard a guess, I’d peg his body count at 950. And I’m trying to be conservative about the man-LovePeddler.

Anyway, learn from Anne. If you like let your mouth be running like tap water, it’s like you don’t want to marry.

If you don’t borrow brain and you do like Anne did ehn, you would have sentenced yourself to a lifetime of being an everlasting bridesmaid and catching wedding bouquets.

Better lie and adjust sharply if you are ever asked your body count.

These Nigerian men don’t need honest women. Don’t be testing yourself. Shave those numbers off.

If you can’t be a virgin, at least let your body count be in single digits.

I haven’t determined if MouthAction without actual coitus can be factored into your body count, I’d find out and let you guys know.

Just remember that while you’re racking up that body count and getting those numbers up, the way you wouldn’t bury a body without a shovel is the same way you shouldn’t bury ’em bodies without a condom.

I’ve said my own. Nobody sent you message o.

“But I don’t want to lie to my baby. We’ve said we’ll always be truthful to each other”

Is that so? Ok. Go ahead and tell him you’ve shagged 54 men then and see how long you’ll be ‘babying’ each other.

Don’t say you weren’t warned o.

But let’s be serious for a minute, your body count doesn’t matter. It really doesn’t matter. Quality will always trump quantity. This ain’t China, pls. Don’t let any man make you feel terrible, his body count is probably higher than yours. He’s just a better liar and his double standards stink. What matters is the NOW. The present. If it’s right, it’s right. What matters is the person that is the last number. That’s the right one. I think. I don’t know. I’m still calculating mine.

Eureka! I’ve finished counting.

My body count is 4.

Obviously I’m not a wife material but at least I’m still a good girl.

You don’t believe me?

Why not? Is it your body count?

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Culled from http://www.sabinews.com/…/sista-how-many-men-have-you-slep…/

lipsrsealed
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by chijoy7(f): 2:03pm On May 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Young03(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=shugga post=33856267]Started when I was less than 10yrs as far back as primary school days from all those children play in my neighbourhood, now have lost count but the last guy I had it with few months ago can't stop singing praises of how tight I am lipsrsealed

My ex used to say each time we fvck is like he just finished disvirgining me so I'm assuming am naturally tight or what do you guys think undecided

[/quote

Can't tell till I fvck u, if u can give me to taste]
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Ayo199(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2015
shugga:
Started when I was less than 10yrs as far back as primary school days from all those children play in my neighbourhood, now have lost count but the last guy I had it with few months ago can't stop singing praises of how tight I am lipsrsealed

wow!ur future husband wud b proud to hear dis.
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by prestige2013: 2:10pm On May 18, 2015
shugga:

Hope you re not been Flattered?

Or is it Alum power--- Its got to expire one day- Hard Ponmo is d outcome.
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2015
shugga:

what do we think? Like v been f-ckin yhu lately?? undecided
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by shugga(f): 2:31pm On May 18, 2015
prestige2013:

Far from it, I don't use a thing on it.
Remember I'm not here to please anybody saying it as it is Afterall nobody knows me here from adam! sad

2 Likes

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by timilehing(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2015
shugga:

Na d reason wey it moniker be "shugga"
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by emperorchedda(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2015
I don't think any sane man will ask such questions except he's prepared to open the flood of lies into the relationship.

90% of girls have had more than 10 sexual partners but you don't see anyone giving you a number above 3.

Just let them be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Emodeee: 4:17pm On May 18, 2015
shugga
post=33856267:

Started when I was less than 10yrs as far back as primary
school days from all those children play in my neighbourhood, now have
lost count but the last guy I had it with few months ago can't stop
singing praises of how tight I am lipsrsealed

My ex used to say each time we fvck is like he just finished
disvirgining me so I'm assuming am naturally tight or what do you guys
think undecided

pictures will speak volume

1 Like

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by emperorchedda(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2015
Ayo199:
wow!ur future husband wud b proud to hear dis.
What has husband got to do with this?? Her exes didn't take her pvssy out of her so her husband still has what to fvck.

Guys like you are the reason girls lie so much

1 Like

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Ayo199(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2015
emperorchedda:
What has husband got to do with this?? Her exes didn't take her pvssy out of her so her husband still has what to fvck.

Guys like you are the reason girls lie so much
hell! Do u pray to marry a gal lyk dat
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 18, 2015
True true i have slept with abt 400men and stil counting. Am nt even tight self. Lol. Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by emperorchedda(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2015
Ayo199:
I dont have a problem with a girl like that.

I rather choose her over a pretentious one

1 Like

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
True true i have slept with abt 400men and stil counting. Am nt even tight self. Lol. Hahahahahahaha.
i like dis aunty oo. She xoxo fr real. She must be very dip anof 2 take my whole arm

1 Like

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Mzdivacious(f): 5:44pm On May 18, 2015
Ayo199:
no1.q gal like what pls??
no2.are u a virgin??
answer pls
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Qmab: 7:19pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 18, 2015
shugga:

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 18, 2015
prestige2013:

oh lawd! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 18, 2015
shugga:

Remember I'm not here to please anybody saying it as it is Afterall nobody knows me here from adam! sad
you think so?

dont be tempted to upload ur pics one day ok.
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by fabiomatic(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2015
shugga:

you're tight cos u don't have it often

1 Like

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 18, 2015
Luedave:
i like dis aunty oo. She xoxo fr real. She must be very dip anof 2 take my whole arm
lol infact ur head self fit enter. Lmao
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by shugga(f): 9:14pm On May 18, 2015
fabiomatic:

you're tight cos u don't have it often

You're not far from the truth!
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by prestige2013: 9:41pm On May 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh lawd! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you Surprised? Or do you need One to One mentoring on it?
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by sinizia: 10:50pm On May 18, 2015
shugga:

Tales by moonlight. Story for Amadioha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by julietchic(f): 11:35pm On May 18, 2015
mine is one (1) and am okay with it.
Re: Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? by tottinova: 11:57pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:

you look strong enough to handle 5hundred. so keep counting, you never reach your destination.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Motive Behind This Kiss? (photo) / The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always / LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.