Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,955 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! (10413 Views)

Abakaliki In Pictures / PHOTOS: Tragic Accident In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Abakaliki In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by ObiOkpor(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op,na only WDC u de come?
If chanced,lets hook-up lemme show u around.
Where and where to take loads of pictures no go be wahala.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by AustineE1: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Dear Nairalanders,

I am currently on a fact-finding mission to Ebonyi State, criss-crossing states like Ogun, Edo, Delta, Anambra, Enugu via Ebonyi!

Trust me, I am already well loaded with pictures of "Fresh air'" to embarrass the "supporters of APC"

*Watch out this space on Monday*
you ve cleared my doubt,the social media is a very big community of people,alot ve been revealed,i will play safe and clean but try to decipher my message.in view of A-saporita!!!....welcome s---y going on! PRINCIPLES & CONVICTN KVG..if you get it,reply by saying 'yes' and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by BrokenTV: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
I was just laughing at their tomfoolery angry
This two are taking this there comedy to a new height.

6 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Descartes: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
BrokenTV:
This two are taking this there comedy to a new height.
They are all here for me as certified Jesters grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Descartes: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
BrokenTV:
This two are taking this their comedy to a new height.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hope NgweUkwu will see is not the bad side of Ebonyi or southeast. All of us know how badagri or Ikorodu looks like.

4 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by fx45(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
AkinEgba: BOTH NGENEUKWUENU AND BEREM ARE MOST LIKELY YORUBAS

BEREM MAY BE IGBO, IF INDEED SHE/HE IS I SUSPECT HE IS JOE IGBOKWE OR HIS WIFE OR RELATION

Berem belongs to the class of 'My papa tell me say I be Ibo'.... Born, bred and lost in Yeribaland. Besides she is also married to an ofe nmanu buffoon. Her case is a lost one. Quite pathetic!

NB - The witch will likely go and report me to some stupid mods. I called her out the other day and I got banned.

10 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by BrokenTV: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=Descartes][/quote]
Na the time Ngene Ukwuenu pull him trousers Na that time Berem go know say him gat rode for west.

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Descartes: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
BrokenTV:
Na the time Ngene Ukwuenu pull him trousers Na that time Berem go know say him gat rode for west .
grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by customized07: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op couldn't even take a flight, nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by customized07: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Op can't even take a flight.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
fx45:

Berem belongs to the class of 'My papa tell me say I be Ibo'.... Born, bred and lost in Yeribaland. Besides she is also married to an ofe nmanu buffoon. Her case is a lost one. Quite pathetic!

NB - The witch will likely go and report me to some stupid mods. I called her out the other day and I got banned.

Why must you insult Berem? She is a full Igbo lady and married to an Igbo man and did her schooling in Igboland. Not everyone is a hypocrite or mugu that sees white and call it black for a paltry sum of money. Some of us have principles and people will always have opposing views.

Let us patiently wait for what Ngene has in stock before criticising. My analysis is that Ore-Benin is likely good and even all the way to Asaba but Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ebonyi will be in disarray and as usual some Igbos that collected money will not see anything wrong with that. I've written earlier that all the federal roads in the Southeast are bad. Owerri/Port Harcourt, Enugu/Onitsha, Enugu/Port Harcourt, Aba/Ikot-Ekpene, Umuahia-Ikot-Ekpene, Nnewi/Arondizuogu/Okigwe etc. The Onitsha/Owerri road was 99% complete when Yar'Adua died and Jonathan came in to complete 2km distance from Ihiala junction to Okija which was at stone-base level. Today that's the only completed highway in the Southeast.

10 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abagworo:

Abagworo kedu? Where have you been all these while? Mmadu anaghi ahuzi gi na nairaland. smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by meforyou1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abagworo:

Why must you insult Berem? She is a full Igbo lady and married to an Igbo man and did her schooling in Igboland. Not everyone is a hypocrite or mugu that sees white and call it black for a paltry sum of money. Some of us have principles and people will always have opposing views.

Let us patiently wait for what Ngene has in stock before criticising. My analysis is that Ore-Benin is likely good and even all the way to Asaba but Onitsha-Awka-Enugu-Ebonyi will be in disarray and as usual some Igbos that collected money will not see anything wrong with that. I've written earlier that all the federal roads in the Southeast are bad. Owerri/Port Harcourt, Enugu/Onitsha, Enugu/Port Harcourt, Aba/Ikot-Ekpene, Umuahia-Ikot-Ekpene, Nnewi/Arondizuogu/Okigwe etc. The Onitsha/Owerri road was 99% complete when Yar'Adua died and Jonathan came in to complete 2km distance from Ihiala junction to Okija which was at stone-base level. Today that's the only completed highway in the Southeast.
is berem your mother's sister? Berem with her own hands wrote that she school in gusau zamfara state (which explains her extremism) and you are here lying again that berem schooled in the east. No wonder chino was looking for you all over port harcourt. Why add the aroundizuogu rd that your uncle ayatollah coackrochas okorocha refused to reconstruct here. Will the traveller from lagos to ebonyi pass here?
See what I tell u, apart from the one u claim is federal road, no single road in the whole of arondizuogu is motor able

17 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by meforyou1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: Abagworo kedu? Where have you been all these while? Mmadu anaghi ahuzi gi na nairaland. smiley wink
same way u lying shashasha shall disappear some day. Janjaweedean liars

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: is berem your mother's sister? Berem with her own hands wrote that she school in gusau zamfara state (which explains her extremism) and you are here lying again that berem schooled in the east. No wonder chino was looking for you all over port harcourt. Why add the aroundizuogu rd that your uncle ayatollah coackrochas okorocha refused to reconstruct here. Will the traveller from lagos to ebonyi pass here?
See what I tell u, apart from the one u claim is federal road, no single road in the whole of arondizuogu is motor able

And just like expected, they will have excuses for being maltreated by FG. The Nnewi/Okigwe highway has long been abandoned just like Umuahia/Ikot-Ekpene and the rest I listed out. Igbos shall one day be liberated from AGIP politics to politics of our people's interest.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: Abagworo kedu? Where have you been all these while? Mmadu anaghi ahuzi gi na nairaland. smiley wink

I've been busy making money. When I'm done I'll take a one week break to Imo State and stun the blackmailers and liars with pictures from the "most beautiful State in Nigeria". Many haters will die in their sleep.

5 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abagworo:

I've been busy making money. When I'm done I'll take a one week break to Imo State and stun the blackmailers and liars with pictures from the "most beautiful State in Nigeria". Many haters will die in their sleep.
Udo di nwanne! Waiting for your pictures soonest.

cool cool

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Descartes: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
fx45:

NB - The witch will likely go and report me to some stupid mods. I called her out the other day and I got banned .
Hmmm… I see wink
That your exposition on her was very dense . tongue

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Descartes: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abagworo:

I see…hmmm
Good for you.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
AustineE1:
you ve cleared my doubt,the social media is a very big community of people,alot ve been revealed,i will play safe and clean but try to decipher my message.in view of A-saporita!!!....welcome s---y going on! PRINCIPLES & CONVICTN KVG..if you get it,reply by saying 'yes' and nothing more.

Yes! Your Head Dey There!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
..... grin grin Some people go even die before the pictures cheesy

No! I will only reply with pictures!

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Mogidi: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Thank God I didn't fly!

Weather you fly or not I still believe you're a "winch".

4 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by koboko69: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

M na-ahụ n'anya na nke a. Cant echere ịhụ ọhụrụ ikuku foto. Na-eso

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by mike404(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes! Your Head Dey There!
BIA NGWERE UKWUENU WHY YOU DEY FORM SHE-MALE FOR HERE NOW

6 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by eaglechild: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
mike404: BIA[b] NGWERE UKWUENU[/b] WHY YOU DEY FORM SHE-MALE FOR HERE NOW

grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
koboko69: cheesy cheesy cheesy

M na-ahụ n'anya na nke a. Cant echere ịhụ ọhụrụ ikuku foto. Na-eso

cheesy cheesy cheesy
google translator didn't do a good job.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abagworo i'm from delta state nd i am at Ebonyi right now for a business.work are on going at onitsha-Awka road,Enugu-Abakaliki road is almost 90% completed,as for Abakaliki town 95% of their street roads there are good with well planned streets.if you doubt me just send me your acct number,i will pay in 15k on monday morning for u so that you will come down by urself nd see things.like i said before if you doubt me send me ur acct number.
Abagworo:

6 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Descartes: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
mike404: BIA NGWERE UKWUENU WHY YOU DEY FORM SHE-MALE FOR HERE NOW
I ga- egbu mmadu o o!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Abagworo i'm from delta state nd i am at Ebonyi right now for a business.work are on going at onitsha-Awka road,Enugu-Abakaliki road is almost 90% completed,as for Abakaliki town 95% of their street roads there are good with well planned streets.if you doubt me just send me your acct number,i will pay in 15k on monday morning for u so that you will come down by urself nd see things.like i said before if you doubt me send me ur acct number.

Don't worry about Abakaliki roads because they are not the focus of the thread. I've not been to Abakaliki for the past 2 years and I've not gone to Lagos or Abuja by road. My comments are based on citizen reports and Ore-Benin is good just like Onitsha to Owerri 99% completed by Yar'Adua government. What I expect is pictures of bad road taken between Onitsha and Abakaliki on the federal highways while I expect a beautiful picture of smooth marked highway between Ore and Benin and between Niger bridge and Ziks roundabout Onitsha. The rest will be bad sight to behold.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by smileandlove(f): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Abakailki have the best road network in nigeria.
. Have you left Abakiliki before. Am VERY sure your answer wlll be NO!

Note: am from Ebonyi, do you know what Ezza, Ishiagu,Okposi, Amasiri,Onistha and all the towns are suffering? Was in all these villages I mentioned last April.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abagworo:

Don't worry about Abakaliki roads because they are not the focus of the thread. I've not been to Abakaliki for the past 2 years and I've not gone to Lagos or Abuja by road. My comments are based on citizen reports and Ore-Benin is good just like Onitsha to Owerri 99% completed by Yar'Adua government. What I expect is pictures of bad road taken between Onitsha and Abakaliki on the federal highways while I expect a beautiful picture of smooth marked highway between Ore and Benin and between Niger bridge and Ziks roundabout Onitsha. The rest will be bad sight to behold.
meaning Jonathan completed the last one percent of the road. Hahahahaha!!! grin grin
And some PDP e-rats said Jonathan gave contract for the road and he completed it.
I no fit laff abeg! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise / Why Do People Return From Canada After Getting A PR / Nigerian Embassies In Romania, Hungary Receive Over 200 Nigerians From Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.