Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! (10139 Views)

Abakaliki In Pictures / PHOTOS: Tragic Accident In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Abakaliki In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by chinolization: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Leave PH road out of it. It is only Owerri section of the same road that is un-passable and horrible. PH axis has been completed long ago. What I am saying is that your governor should get to work instead of jumping from one place to another chasing shadows!

Abagworo:

In essence it is good that FG neglects the Owerri/PH road. That's the low Igbos can stoop for little change. Chino you are a disgrace to Igboland and I'm not even surprised.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Well i dont know about onitsha-owerri but as for onitsha-Awka is on going.Enugu-Abakaliki is almost completed.like i early said before if you doubt me just send me your acct number i will pay 15k in your acct monday morning so that u will come down nd see things for urself.
Abagworo:

In a nutshell you've accepted the fact that only Onitsha-Owerri road is complete. The OP will soon show us evidence supporting my claims too. The Owerri-PH road is also under construction and in fact Umuagwo to Owerri is complete but the area between Umuagwo and Omerelu is nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Energito11: Well i dont know about onitsha-owerri but as for onitsha-Awka is on going.Enugu-Abakaliki is almost completed.like i early said before if you doubt me just send me your acct number i will pay 15k in your acct monday morning so that u will come down nd see things for urself.

You agree its ongoing and not completed. The only completed road remains Onitsha-Owerri. Nobody has proved me wrong on that.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Evergreeen123: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
customized07: mumu, so APC is a southern dominated party right. Pervert
APC is not the ruling party.
Moreso, the crux of my argument is about PDP vis-a-vis the ibos support for jonathan despite his administration 'doing' more for the northerners than the southeasterners

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by chinolization: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Who is this clown? Yes GEJ is doing more in the north, of course we can see it in the NorthEast.. grin grin

GEJ made two appointments: viz

GMD NNPC- Bornu

GMD NPDC- Anambra

What you do not know is that NNPC and NPDC has equal powers. In fact NPDC is where the real action is, because they are into exploration of upstream and downstream sectors.

GEJ has done more to the Igbos than any other ruler before him. We will always following GEJ blindly because his good works on us has made us to fall in love blindly..

Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge is ongoing.

Enugu airport upgrade.

All the federal roads in the SE are all ongoing.

GEJ declared Anambra an oil producing state..we all know that your Islamic APC wouldn't do that, they rather frustrate it or even carve the oil out from Anambra..

GEJ till an Igboman takes over.. cheesy

Evergreeen123: APC is not the ruling party.
Moreso, the crux of my argument is about PDP vis-a-vis the ibos support for jonathan despite his administration 'doing' more for the northerners than the southeasterners

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by idumuose(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Do you doubt that he is an igbo man?
Ojiofor: not only lying about his gender,he is also lying about his ethnicity.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
OP when will you reach Abakaliki, cos we are waiting for your pictures.
I know you only see evil cos you are a supporter of APC by nature.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Evergreeen123: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
chinolization: Who is this clown? Yes GEJ is doing more in the north, of course we can see it in the NorthEast.. grin grin

GEJ made two appointments: viz

GMD NNPC- Bornu

GMD NPDC- Anambra

What you do not know is that NNPC and NPDC has equal powers. In fact NPDC is where the real action is, because they are into exploration of upstream and downstream sectors.

GEJ has done more to the Igbos than any other ruler before him. We will always following GEJ blindly because his good works on us has made us to fall in love blindly..

Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge is ongoing.

All the federal roads in the SE are all ongoing.

GEJ declared Anambra an oil producing state..we all know that your Islamic APC will frustrate it or even carve it out from Anambra..

GEJ till an Igboman takes over.. cheesy

chino you are not wise.

Gej has done more for the northerners. Few days ago, Gej inaugurated a Trust Fund for the victims of the insurgency in the northeast, your governors and technocrats alongside other notable Nigeria also donated millions of naira for this cause. Theophilius Danjuma donated $10billion and all these money is meant for the northeasterners alone.

You do not know the politics behind the appoinment of a Borno indigene as the new GMD of NNPC. Ali modu sheriff, the former governor of borno has defected to the PDP, he has more political clout within the PDP circle than all the 3 ibo Incumbent PDP governors put together and his influence towards the recent appointment cannot be ruled out.

The construction of the 2nd niger bridge is a camapaign tool the pdp governments have been using to win the ibos support. Going by the concession between julius berger and the FG; If and when the bridge is completed, you lot will have to pay toll fees for the thirty years. Is it possible for Gej to demand the northerners to pay toll fee over a federal road? Hell No !

Stop deceiving yourself Gej isnt handing over to an ibo man. PDP belongs to the north.

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by chinolization: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
You are the unwise one here..

2nd Niger bridge is ongoing at the moment, its a place I pass everyday. You should be more worried by your yolobass tribe that have been sidelined and made 3rd class citizens.

GEJ recently appointed Chidoka (Anambra) Aviation minister and he has now appointed GMD NPDC Ugonna (Anambra).

GEJ has done so much for the Igbos that we are now blind with the fresh air.. cheesy

Let the bridge be tolled, we shall pay. Did fashole the criminal not toll most of the roads in Lagos..why are you worried now??

We cannot leave GEJ for any Islamic APC's candidate or whatsoever..

GEJ till an Igbo man takes over..

Evergreeen123: chino you are not wise.

Gej has done more for the northerners. Few days ago, Gej inaugurated a Trust Fund for the victims of the insurgency in the northeast, your governors and technocrats alongside other notable Nigeria also donated millions of naira for this cause.

You do not know the politics behind the appoinment of a Borno indigene as the new GMD of NNPC. Ali modu sheriff, the former governor of borno has defected to the PDP, he has more political clout within the PDP circle than all the 3 ibo Incumbent PDP governors put together and his influence towards the recent appointment cannot be ruled out.

The construction of the 2nd niger bridge is a camapaign tool the pdp governments have been using to win the ibos support. Going by the concession between julius berger and the FG; If and when the bridge is completed, you lot will have to pay toll fees for the thirty years. Is it possible for Gej to demand the northerners to pay toll fee over a federal road? Hell No !

Stop deceiving yourself Gej isnt handing over to an ibo man. PDP belongs to the north.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by ak47mann(m): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
danjuma donates 10billion dollars shocked shocked people can talk without sense cool
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by chinolization: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
The hypocrites cannot see that part!

Even my governor Obiano did not show up in that program but the Islamic APC governors that sponsors terrorism were all there at the fund-raising. After the fund raising the govs will report to Shekau and double the amount to him to continue the work of destruction..

ak47mann: danjuma donates 10billion dollars shocked shocked people can talk without sense cool

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Evergreeen123: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
ak47mann: danjuma donates 10billion dollars shocked shocked people can talk without sense cool
It wasnt a newspaper report, it was an event aired life on NTA. Unless, perhaps, Danjuma lied and he wouldnt be donating the amount so said
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by customized07: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Evergreeen123: APC is not the ruling party.
igbos aren't supporting PDP, they are supporting jonathan, if you doubt me ask an APGA member "peter obi".
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Evergreeen123: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
customized07: igbos aren't supporting PDP, they are supporting jonathan, if you doubt me ask an APGA member "peter obi".
'I voted Gej and not PDP' that was the same cliche that was in vogue during the 2011 presidential campaign/election untill we all discovered that Gej is also part and parcel of the old order .

What is peter obi?
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Evergreeen123: It wasnt a newspaper report, it was an event aired life on NTA. Unless, perhaps, Danjuma lied and he wouldnt be donating the amount so said

10million Dollar and not billion my sister.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Ojiofor: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose: Do you doubt that he is an igbo man?
he is not igbo do not be deceived and he is not alone, there are others like him in this forum and one thing they have in common is that they are all supporters of apc.no nwa afor igbo will announce a visit to his home land armed with a camera.Believe that!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by agabaI23(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

You agree its ongoing and not completed. The only completed road remains Onitsha-Owerri. Nobody has proved me wrong on that.
Enugu Abakaliki should have been completed but for Elechi who insisted that the remaining portion is meant for dualisation. He is not dualising it either.
You can't blame the FG for that.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why the quarrel? I am very busy with activities here! When I come back to Lagos, I will open a new thread, as this one has been clearly polluted by Chino and his lying warriors! Abagworo, I advise, you should stop exchanging words with these street urchins, they are unteachable and irredeemable!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by TabletMan: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
chinolization: You are the unwise one here..

2nd Niger bridge is ongoing at the moment, its a place I pass everyday. You should be more worried by your yolobass tribe that have been sidelined and made 3rd class citizens.

GEJ recently appointed Chidoka (Anambra) Aviation minister and he has now appointed GMD NPDC Ugonna (Anambra).

GEJ has done so much for the Igbos that we are now blind with the fresh air.. cheesy

Let the bridge be tolled, we shall pay. Did fashole the criminal not toll most of the roads in Lagos..why are you worried now??

I detest the way u made argument...
Look at how a yoruba man that hasn't cross Ore in his entire life is taking u to the cleaners and you're repeating the same words since yesterday.

As for that yoruba man... 2nd niger bridge will not be toll as he assume, I don't know why the second niger bridge is more important to the yoorubas than to those who make use of that route everyday.

We in the east are voting for Jonathan because we witness an economic revolution under him. We don't want to vote for anybody who will ban importation of certain Goods just like Obj did and turn Igboland to another kidnapping Zone.

Onitsha-owerri road and Abuja -lokoja highway was constructed for so many years but some people want all the road in the SE to be completed in 4yrs so that the usual suspects will call the president a tribalist and omo ibo.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by idumuose(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
I am beginning to see the truth now.Orlando Owoh alias Omimah alias Yoritshekiri alias Flint1 speaks and writes igbo too but that doesn't make him an igboman.You are right bro.
Ojiofor: he is not igbo do not be deceived and he is not alone, there are others like him in this forum and one thing they have in common is that they are all supporters of apc.no nwa afor igbo will announce a visit to his home land armed with a camera.Believe that!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Evergreeen123: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
TabletMan:
Look at how a yoruba man that hasn't cross Ore in his entire life
I have travelled far and wider than you can ever imagine
All your relatives would have to donate you their entire life savings to make you get to where i am presently
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

You cant be so sure about that can you? When last did you ply the Abakiliki-Mbok Junction (Ogoja) rd? Have you been on the Abakilki-Afikpo rd? What about the Afikpo-Okigwe rd? You really need to stick to issues you have good facts of. While many federal roads in the SE are at various levels of completion many however, have been completed.
Anyway Jonathan do him no do, it wont take your Buhari to Aso Rock next year cos we shall still vote massively for him.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Lanceslot(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dominiquez: Hope NgweUkwu will see is not the bad side of Ebonyi or southeast. All of us know how badagri or Ikorodu looks like.
waiting for her pictures.... I'm currently in ogun/lagos states, I will flood here with wonderful pictures if she crosses her border.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
APContherun:
You cant be so sure about that can you? When last did you ply the Abakiliki-Mbok Junction (Ogoja) rd? Have you been on the Abakilki-Afikpo rd? What about the Afikpo-Okigwe rd? You really need to stick to issues you have good facts of. While many federal roads in the SE are at various levels of completion many however, have been completed.
Anyway Jonathan do him no do, it wont take your Buhari to Aso Rock next year cos we shall still vote massively for him.

You are a lying idiotu!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by TabletMan: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Evergreeen123: I have travelled far and wider than you can ever imagine
All your relatives would have to donate you their entire life savings to make you get to where i am presently
Lol..@my relatives will donate their entire savings.

Ok bro..if u say so, no P .
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Omimah: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose: I am beginning to see the truth now.Orlando Owoh alias Omimah alias Yoritshekiri alias Flint1 speaks and writes igbo too but that doesn't make him an igboman.You are right bro.
Why do you people deny the "Igboid" in any Igbo that says the truth, and term them Yoruba?
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
I really need to see you so that both of us can go round the state,dnt bother about money,i will take care of that myself.dnt be afraid of me just mail me beside you can come with excorts.
NgeneUkwenu:

You are a lying idiotu!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Omimah: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
chinolization: You are the unwise one here..

There is no possibility in the near future for a president of Igbo stock.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Omimah: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
customized07: igbos aren't supporting PDP, they are supporting jonathan, if you doubt me ask an APGA member "peter obi".
Igbo people are clueless, 54 years after independence they are yet to get their bearing.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by customized07: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah:
Igbo people are clueless, 54 years after independence they are yet to get their bearing.
yorubas are they clueless here, being aboki slave since ab-initio, igbos know what they want and that's biafra. You now see who's clueless.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by achi4u(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
smileandlove: . Have you left Abakiliki before. Am VERY sure your answer wlll be NO!

Note: am from Ebonyi, do you know what Ezza, Ishiagu,Okposi, Amasiri,Onistha and all the towns are suffering? Was in all these villages I mentioned last April.
What are they suffering from?
which part of Ebonyi are you from?
Btw, I'm from Ebonyi state too and living in Abakaliki.
waiting!!!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Omimah:

Igbos are not clueless. Some Igbos are our problem. They don't have principles as they put money first before everything including their dignity and rights. We will find our foot soon and deal decisively with all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Ibadan Airport / Naturalized US Citizens: Do You Get Treated/respected As A Native Born Citizen? / Planning To Relocate To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.