Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,526 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! (10125 Views)

Abakaliki In Pictures / PHOTOS: Tragic Accident In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Abakaliki In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by chinolization: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2014
You must be out of your mind..you daft. All the major federal highways in the SE are in good condition. Others are in various degrees of completion..like the Onitsha-Awka, Awka-Enugu, Enugu-Ebonyi, PH-Aba-Umuahia-Okigwe sections etc..

The only bad road in the SE is Owerre axis of the PH road. Go and sort yourself out with FG and stop dragging entire Igbos into your stup1d and silly fight. You should know what to expect when your governor is busy fighting and insulting the president everyday instead of providing dividend of democracy to you people, just because of his silly and dead ambition. Go and sort yourself out.

I repeat the only bad road in the South East is the one below (Owerri axis of Imo-PH road). Instead of partying with yolobass and hausas everyday, your governor should take it up with the FG just like other SE states has done and succeeded in their respective states.

GEJ till 2019!

Abagworo:

You are a coward Chino! You are supporting the injustice against Igbos just because of peanuts. I will still repeat what I wrote earlier.

The only road that runs through the Southeast that is dualized and in 100% good state is the Onitsha/Owerri road. The rest are death traps claimed to be under construction but not completed. Prove me wrong you coward.

The Onitsha/Owerri road was 99% complete when Yar'Adua died. What was remaining was a 2km stone-based portion inside Ihiala LGA.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2014
E be like say this thread go make sense oooooooooo

Make I park my guragura here.

Oya post the piksure oooooooooo

Chino don dey get rival for the title of Chief Photographer.

Patiently following.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

You are a coward Chino! You are supporting the injustice against Igbos just because of peanuts. I will still repeat what I wrote earlier.

The only road that runs through the Southeast that is dualized and in 100% good state is the Onitsha/Owerri road. The rest are death traps claimed to be under construction but not completed. Prove me wrong you coward.

The Onitsha/Owerri road was 99% complete when Yar'Adua died. What was remaining was a 2km stone-based portion inside Ihiala LGA.
You keep repeating this your lie about Onitsha-Owerri road hoping it would stick somehow. So you mean the road was 99% completed by Yar Adua who fell sick in late 2009 and died in early 2010? Shame on you.

Well, let me share some articles about that road written in late 2009.

Onitsha-Owerri road was listed as one of the "ROADS TO HELL" in Dec 2009
OHUZO - Igbo Ideals And Socio-political Thought
Sunday, December 20, 2009

Roads To Hell

BY CHRIS AJAERO, NEWSWATCH

....Some of the federal roads that have collapsed include the Lagos-Ore-Benin expressway, the Ibadan-New Ife-Ilesha-Akure expressway and the Lagos-Ibadan expressway in the South-West zone. In the South-East zone, the roads that have so many failed portions are the Onitsha-Enugu expressway, the Enugu-Abakaliki highway, the Enugu-Port Harcourt road, the Onitsha-Owerri highway and the Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene road....

http://ohuzo..com/2009/12/by-chris-ajaero-newswatch-travelling-by.html
In another report, the Ihiala-Anambra axis of the Onitsha-Owerri was described as a "SHAME" to the FG
3 Aug 2010

THE OTHER SIDE OF FEDERAL ROADS IN ANAMBRA STATE
Oderaigbo Aug 3 9:38 PM

Chief Emeka Anyaoku, former secretary general of the Commonwealth, captured the dismal failure of the Nigerian state to maintain its roads particularly Federal roads in the South-East and Anambra state in particular....

....The Berger handling Owerri end of the Onitsha –Owerri road has completed its work yet the Ihiala-Anambra axis of that road is still a shame to the Federal government.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/WorldIgboCongress/conversations/messages/29123?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4594747383
Now late 2012, when the road was 97% completed
Onitsha-Owerri expressway 97% completed – Controller of Works
July 27, 2012 by Agency Reporter

The Federal Ministry of Works said in the Anambra State capital, Awka, on Friday that the Onitsha–Owerri expressway project had reached 97 per cent completion.The Federal Controller of Works in Anambra, Mr. Elliot Idubor, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the ministry was glad that pains and agonies of road users on the route had become a thing of the past. Idubor said, “I can categorically tell you that the Onitsha-Owerri road project is virtually complete, it is 97 per cent completed.

“Users of that road can now travel to Owerri from Onitsha in 40 minutes. Unlike what used to be the case, they now enjoy pleasurable ride.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/onitsha-owerri-expressway-97-completed-controller-of-works/
Bare in mind that Onitsha-Owerri road was a road project that had gone on since the govt of OBJ. In fact, that was the about the only FG road project the entire southeast benefited from the 8- year rule of OBJ. Yet, it could not be completed in 8 year of OBJ plus 3 year of Yar Adua. What a shame!

8 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by customized07: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Konmight: E be like say this thread go make sense oooooooooo

Make I park my guragura here.

Oya post the piksure oooooooooo

Chino don dey get rival for the title of Chief Photographer.

Patiently following.
chino don't make announcement before posting, this thread is four pages now and yet no single picture from the goat. Me self dey ijebu-ode now, if en post one, I go post ten.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2014
customized07: chino don't make announcement before posting, this thread is four pages now and yet no single picture from the goat. Me self dey ijebu-ode now, if en post one, I go post ten.

Hahahaahahahahah

Haba, Bro na wah to you oooooo.

Please don't make this thread Igbo vs Yoruba, I believe the OP is Igbo.

I don't believe she purposely went there to take pics to bash PDP rather she went to attend a programme/function and decided to use the opportunity to take some pictures.

Me I don tire for the politicians oooooo, they are the ones causing confusion in this great section.

Still following sha.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Ojiofor: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose: This guy/lady called NgwereUkwenu (Female) is also Cleverly(Male)

NgwereUkwenu +Cleverly =Hermaphrodite.

If this guy/lady is confused or lying about his gender,how can trust his judgement on his photo trip she/he is presently undertaking?
not only lying about his gender,he is also lying about his ethnicity.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
You keep repeating this your lie about Onitsha-Owerri road hoping it would stick somehow. So you mean the road was 99% completed by Yar Adua who fell sick in late 2009 and died in early 2010? Shame on you.

Well, let me share some articles about that road written in late 2009.

Another report

Now late 2012, when the road was 97% completed

Bare in mind that Onitsha-Owerri road was a road project that had been going on since the govt of OBJ. In fact, that was the about the only FG road project the southeast benefited from the 8- year rule of OBJ. Yet, it could not be completed in 8 year of OBJ plus 3 year of Yar Adua. What a shame!

You know you just vindicated Abagworo by posting this news that supports what I've been writing.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/
WorldIgboCongress/conversations/messages/29123?
_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4594747383

3 Aug 2010
THE OTHER SIDE OF FEDERAL ROADS IN ANAMBRA
STATE
Oderaigbo Aug 3 9:38 PM
Chief Emeka Anyaoku, former secretary general of the
Commonwealth, captured the dismal failure of the
Nigerian state to maintain its roads particularly Federal
roads in the South-East and Anambra state in
particular....
....The Berger handling Owerri end of the Onitsha –
Owerri road has completed its work yet the Ihiala-
Anambra
axis of that road is still a shame to the
Federal government.

The date reads 2010 and what was remaining was the Ihiala axis which ran from a village known as Ihe Mbosi to Ihiala proper which is just inside an LGA in Anambra State. That was all Jonathan inherited on that road and it took him till 2012 to complete that 2km. Thank you for that link. It just proves I'm the only sincere one here.

5 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by fx45(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

You don't know Abagworo one bit. I believe wholeheartedly in Republic of Igboland but I'm against Biafra because non-Igbos are involved in it. I'm never hell bent on supporting any candidate but I will always support what will be for the good of Nigeria from the choices available. Buhari is better than Jonathan in everything and especially anti-corruption and security records. That does not mean I will prefer him over Okorocha or Amaechi.

Finally I'm not even in any political party and my total support for Amaechi and Okorocha started from their PDP and APGA days. I remain a man of justice and non-partisan Igbo man that wants everything good for Igboland in particular and Nigeria in general.
As regards Ur Igbocentric views, I agree with U 100%... We all want the best for Igboland irrespective of party affiliations. But I will vehemently disagree with U as regards Northern rule. Igboland is in this mess we've found ourselves today because of the deliberate marginalisation of Igbos by ALL previous Northern rulers including Ur terrorist Buhari.

The little Federal presence we're seeing today has been occasioned by the emergence of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as president. And in Ur most sincere opinion, U want us to return to status quo? Sir, I wish to condemn U in very strong terms for Ur ill-advised choice. It is an ill wind that will blow Igboland no good. Over 40 years of Northern rule has rendered Igboland desolate. What U're suggesting is that we make a hasty return back to Egypt. I say a big NO to U and every other well meaning Igbo man will also join me to say NO to Northern rule. We have had enough!

GEJ till an Igbo man takes over!

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by jmaine: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

You know you just vindicated Abagworo by posting this news that supports what I've been writing.

The date reads 2010 and what was remaining was the Ihiala axis which ran from a village known as Ihe Mbosi to Ihiala proper which is just inside an LGA in Anambra State. That was all Jonathan inherited on that road and it took him till 2012 to complete that 2km. Thank you for that link. It just proves I'm the only sincere one here.

So Yar Adua also dualized the entire stretch of that road to what it is now?

Your attempt here is pointless . . . .

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2014
I have offered to take you around the state with my own car but you refused.like i said before tell me where to meet and i will be there to pick up on sunday.
NgeneUkwenu:

Some people are really wicked to themselves!

Bloody Liars! angry angry angry
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by chinolization: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2014
Even some people have said that that old man is not Igbo..but he has been insisting that he is Igbo. No sane Igbo will condemn GEJ because the only federal presence in the SE today is because of GEJ emergence. Just take a look at the Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge. Obj awarded it in 2007 just to fool Igbos but the contract was just on the lips, it never got to the groundbreaking. It was when GEJ came that we are seeing sincere implementation of that project. If that is the only thing GEJ gave to the Igbos..he will have our votes next year. What about the Enugu airport upgrade and other major roads in the SE? We will vote GEJ ahead of Buhari, Atiku or Okorosha even if they mistakenly give him VP ticket which we all know its not gonna happen as he is a total failure and a rabble-rouser..

fx45:
As regards Ur Igbcentric views, I agree with U 100%... We all want the best for Igboland irrespective of party affiliations. But I will vehemently disagree with U as regards Northern rule. Igboland is in this mess we've found ourselves today because of the deliberate marginalisation of Igbos by ALL previous Northern rulers including Ur terrorist Buhari.

The little Federal presence we're seeing today has been occasioned by the emergence of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as president. And in Ur most sincere opinion, U want us to return to status quo? Sir, I wish to condemn U in very strong terms for Ur ill-advised choice. It is an ill wind that will blow Igboland no good. Over 40 years of Northern rule has rendered Igboland desolate. What U're suggesting is that we make a hasty return back to Egypt. I say a big NO to U and every other well meaning Igbo man will also join me to say NO to Northern rule. We have had enough!

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2014
fx45:
As regards Ur Igbcentric views, I agree with U 100%... We all want the best for Igboland irrespective of party affiliations. But I will vehemently disagree with U as regards Northern rule. Igboland is in this mess we've found ourselves today because of the deliberate marginalisation of Igbos by ALL previous Northern rulers including Ur terrorist Buhari.

Unlike you I'm being realistic. Igbos are still being marginalised under Jonathan and Jonathan will still handover to a Northerner in 2015 or 2019. He is even working more with Northerners now and trying to protect Northern interest than any other area in Nigeria including Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2014
jmaine:

So Yar Adua also dualized the entire stretch of that road to what it is now?

Your attempt here is pointless . . . .

Yar'Adua did his little between Awo-Omamma and a. Village known as Azia before he died. Most of the road was done under OBJ. Everything about that road I write here is out of direct personal experience as I was plying that route then.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo is being long i went imo state so i cant tell about those road but as for onitsha-Awka is on going likewise Enugu-Abakaliki which is almost 98% completed.
Abagworo:

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by jmaine: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Yar'Adua did his little between Awo-Omamma and a. Village known as Azia before he died. Most of the road was done under OBJ. Everything about that road I write here is out of direct personal experience as I was plying that route then.

Liar , neither OBJ nor Yar Adua is responsible for the entire dualized stretch of the Onitsha-Owerri road.

Quit it.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by ibietela2(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: ..... grin grin Some people go even die before the pictures cheesy

No! I will only reply with pictures!

Bia Cleverly stop wasting time and post the pictures

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by ibietela2(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Mogidi:

Weather you fly or not I still believe you're a "winch".

Hahaha abi na Tunde Salami friend
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Shameless liar. First you said 99% of work was already done when Yar Adua died and reduced what was remaining to only 2 km. You reduced the entire Anambra end of the road to just 2 km or 1% work? What then is the entire distance of the road?

Well, here is the press release when the road was awarded in 2002
25 July 2002

Nigeria: Government Awards Onitsha-Owerri, Road Contract

By Eddy Odivwri

Abuja — The Federal Government, yesterday finally announced the award of the contract for the Onitsha-Owerri road at the cost of N25.541 billion to a new construction company in the country.

Announcing this yesterday, after the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, presided over by President Olusegun Obasanjo, Professor Jerry Gana, the Information and National Orientation minister explained that after thorough examination of all the 10 contractors that bidded for the rehabilitation of the road, Consolidated Construction Company (CCC) was chosen. The Greek-based company is believed to be one of the construction companies that was "encouraged to come into the country."

Gana noted that although the company is a new one in the country, "it is a very serious construction company," adding the country was determined to break the monopoly being enjoyed by the old construction companies in the country, by encouraging newer firms.

He, however, explained that he was not sure when the contract will begin, but assured, "it is an immediate decision and they would soon start off from the allocation to the project in the year's fiscal budget.

Gana noted that the Owerri-Onitsha Road "is one road that its construction has been long overdue." The contract according to Gana, was delayed because the engineering design of the project took sometime to get ready. The contract, which is expected to last for three years, had been promised to the members of the Odenigbo Forum, which visited President Obasanjo Tuesday.

The contract, which will include the dualisation of the almost 100-kilometer road, is also expected to include the construction of the Onitsha-eastern bye-pass. Other companies that bidded for the road contract include Julius Berger, Setraco, Stabilini, Sky grade, Chito, PW, and Strabag

http://allafrica.com/stories/200207250081.html?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%3DOnitsha-Owerri%2Broad%2Bcontract&mstac=0
So for a 100 km stretch Onitsha-Owerri road, you reduced the entire Anambra end of the road to just 2 km or 1%? What about the federal controller of works that confirmed that only 97% of the road had been done as at late 2012? Now compare with your 99% of work done as at 2010? Shame on you Abafool. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Energito11: Abagworo is being long i went imo state so i cant tell about those road but as for onitsha-Awka is on going likewise Enugu-Abakaliki which is almost 98% completed.

In a nutshell you've accepted the fact that only Onitsha-Owerri road is complete. The OP will soon show us evidence supporting my claims too. The Owerri-PH road is also under construction and in fact Umuagwo to Owerri is complete but the area between Umuagwo and Omerelu is nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by customized07: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Konmight:

Hahahaahahahahah

I don't believe she purposely went there to take pics to bash PDP rather she went to attend a programme/function and decided to use the opportunity to take some pictures.

Me I don tire for the politicians oooooo, they are the ones causing confusion in this great section.

Still following sha.
no be tribalism at all, just want to show the fresh air in an APC state.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Descartes: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Never a dull moment cool
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Shameless liar. First you said 99% of work was already done by Yar Adua and reduced what was remaining to only 2 km. You reduced the entire Anambra end of the road to just 2 km or 1% work? What then is the entire lenght of the road?

Well, here is the press release when the road was awarded in 2002

So for 100 km road, the entire Anambra end of the road is just 2 km or 1%? What about the federal controller of works that confirmed that only 97% of the road had been done as at late 2012? Now compare with your 99% of work done as at early 2010? Shame on you Abafool.

Onitsha to Oba was completed as at 2005. What was left in Anambra was Okija to Imo boundary by 2007 while the Imo part stopped at Njaba bridge near Awo-Omamma. I am writing from direct experience. Any one who plied that route will corroborate my statement.

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by ibietela2(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
fx45:
My brother the truth has to be told. I owe Nairalanders the obligation and responsibilty of exposing the serial husband beater. If they ban me again, I will still resurrect...

shocked shocked
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by chinolization: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Shut up..the only section of Imo-PH road that is in shambles and pathetic is the Owerri axis of that same road as shown below. Okorosha should get to work and complete his part just like Amechi has done on his Rivers side! cool

Abagworo:

In a nutshell you've accepted the fact that only Onitsha-Owerri road is complete. The OP will soon show us evidence supporting my claims too. The Owerri-PH road is also under construction and in fact Umuagwo to Owerri is complete but the area between Umuagwo and Omerelu is nothing to write home about.

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by ibietela2(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Konmight:

Hahahaahahahahah

I don't believe she he purposely went there to take pics to bash PDP rather she he went to attend a programme/function and decided to use the opportunity to take some pictures.

Still following sha.

Your welcome
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Evergreeen123: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:
Jonathan will still handover to a Northerner in 2015 or 2019. He is even working more with Northerners now and trying to protect Northern interest than any other area in Nigeria including Niger Delta.
You are a wise ibo man. Unfortunately your fellow ibo kinsmen are not seeing the bigger picture

PDP remains a largely northern dominated party.There are more than 10 PDP governors in the north while there are only 3 ibo PDP governors. Gej needs to placate the northerners and ingratiate himself before them so as to win their support against his 2015 presidential ambition

Mallam ibrahim shekarau, the former kano state governor defected to the pdp and he was immediately appointed as the minister of education.

Ali modu sheriff, the former governor of borno state has also defected to the pdp and a 'juicy' appointment awaits him too.

The new NNPC boss that was just appointed yesterday is a northerner from borno state.

Gej has promised to build you a 2nd Niger bridge via a concession between julius berger and the FG and you lot will pay toll fees while using that bridge for the next thrity years -- This is something jonathan cannot try with the northerners

4 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

Onitsha to Oba was completed as at 2005. What was left in Anambra was Okija to Imo boundary by 2007 while the Imo part stopped at Njaba bridge near Awo-Omamma. I am writing from direct experience. Any one who plied that route will corroborate my statement.
We'r a talking about FACTS here and not your jaundiced "direct experience"

Anyway, I've already exposed you as a shameless liar. The FACTS are there for all to see. There are other reports but it is pointless engaging in an endless back and forth debate with a notorious liar. Bye!

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
chinolization: Shut up..the only section of Imo-PH road that is in shambles and pathetic is the Owerri axis of that same road as shown below. Okorosha should get to work and complete his part just like Amechi has done on his Rivers side! cool

In essence it is good that FG neglects the Owerri/PH road. That's the low Igbos can stoop for little change. Chino you are a disgrace to Igboland and I'm not even surprised.

5 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
We'r a talking facts here and not your jaundiced "direct experience"

Anyway, I've already exposed you as a shameless liar. The FACTS are there for all to see. There are other reports but it is pointless engaging in an endless back and forth debate with a notorious liar. Bye!

I'm too intelligent for you to toy with. Emeka Anyaoku said in 2010 that only the Ihiala axis was remaining and you were the one that posted it.

4 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by customized07: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Evergreeen123: You are a wise ibo man. Unfortunately your fellow ibo kinsmen are not seeing the bigger picture

PDP remains a largely northern dominated party.There are more than 10 PDP governors in the north while there are only 3 ibo PDP governors. Gej needs to placate the northerners and ingratiate himself before them so as to win their support against his 2015 presidential ambition

Mallam ibrahim shekarau, the former kano state governor defected to the pdp and he was immediately appointed as the minister of education.

Ali modu sheriff, the former governor of borno state has also defected to the pdp and a 'juicy' appointment awaits him too.

The new NNPC boss that was just appointed yesterday is a northerner from borno state.

Gej has promised to build you a 2nd Niger bridge via a concession between julius berger and the FG and you lot will pay toll fees while using that bridge for the next thrity years -- This is something jonathan cannot try with the northerners
mumu, so APC is a southern dominated party right. Pervert

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by chinolization: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaka Bridge To Be Closed From Saturday Night For Repairs / Photos Of Ibadan Airport / Naturalized US Citizens: Do You Get Treated/respected As A Native Born Citizen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.