Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! (10077 Views)

Abakaliki In Pictures / PHOTOS: Tragic Accident In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Abakaliki In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
I am ńot from ebonyi state but i am right there now for a business.like i said before 95% streets road are good but the state lack road marking.
smileandlove: . Have you left Abakiliki before. Am VERY sure your answer wlll be NO!

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by BrokenTV: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
koboko69: cheesy cheesy cheesy

M na-ahụ n'anya na nke a. Cant echere ịhụ ọhụrụ ikuku foto. Na-eso

cheesy cheesy cheesy
What is this one trying to say.

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by meforyou1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abagworo:

I've been busy making money. When I'm done I'll take a one week break to Imo State and stun the blackmailers and liars with pictures from the "most beautiful State in Nigeria". Many haters will die in their sleep.
if not that arondizuogu is a no-go area during the rainy season (even during d dry season), I would have gone home and get you pictures too.
It's just u and berem aka obiagelli that are living in the state of greatest denial

7 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by koboko69: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: google translator didn't do a good job.

Hahahaha.bursted!!! I know anyways. Google can Bleep up, yet dem nor go gree. Just wanted to whine some goons.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by mike404(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Descartes:
I ga- egbu mmadu o o!! grin grin grin
TINUBU JI UBURU THAT GUY WERE GWO JI

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Onitsha-Awka roads are on going likewise Abakaliki-Enugu which is 98% completed.95% streets in Abakaliki have good roads but lack road markings.thats all.
Abagworo:

Don't worry about Abakaliki roads because they are not the focus of the thread. I've not been to Abakaliki for the past 2 years and I've not gone to Lagos or Abuja by road. My comments are based on citizen reports and Ore-Benin is good just like Onitsha to Owerri 99% completed by Yar'Adua government. What I expect is pictures of bad road taken between Onitsha and Abakaliki on the federal highways while I expect a beautiful picture of smooth marked highway between Ore and Benin and between Niger bridge and Ziks roundabout Onitsha. The rest will be bad sight to behold.

4 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Descartes: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
mike404: TINUBU JI UBURU THAT GUY WERE GWO JI
O bulo obele ife. grin cheesy
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by meforyou1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
customized07: Op couldn't even take a flight, nawa oooo
poor girl or boy. Making mouth that he or is she is protected by the police and military, when can't afford to take flight from lagos to enugu

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: poor girl or boy. Making mouth that he or is she is protected by the police and military, when can't afford to take flight from lagos to enugu

The poor girl doesn't have money for flight! grin grin >: Wait for the pictures! All your lies will bury you guys next week!

Abeg make I go back to the meeting smiley

5 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Onitsha-Awka roads are on going likewise Abakaliki-Enugu which is 98% completed.95% streets in Abakaliki have good roads but lack road markings.thats all.

Some people are really wicked to themselves!

Bloody Liars! angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Some people are really wicked to themselves!

Bloody Liars! angry angry angry
Whats the lie in saying that Enugu-Abakiliki rd is almost 98% completed? Don't think you are the only one who has been on the road recently.

7 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nuzo1(m): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2014
Though futuristic to an extent, the dude Elechi can be VERY vindictive and condescending.

He purposely abandoned all the access roads in the small town of abakaliki cos his predecessor Sam Egwu not only inflated the roads contracts but did shody jobs on the roads during his tenure.
I understand his grievances but that's a no no for a leader as motorists are changing their shock absorber every other month.

On a positive side, he channeled most of the funds into building the new capital city, international market, multi billion naira water projects, power station etc.

From my international exposure, Elechi; just like any other Nigerian leader is a failure. But when compared to his Nigerian counterparts...dude seems to be miles ahead of all of them....especially given that Ebonyi receives the lowest federal allocation.

Having noted the above, I wish we can use this and other platforms to expose and correct the anomalies in our society than using such visits to score cheap political points.

You are welcome Miss Ngeneukwu. Endeavor to visit the new capital city under construction.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 1:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Nuzo1:

From my international exposure, Elechi; just like any other Nigerian leader is a failure. But when compared to his Nigerian counterparts...dude seems to be miles ahead of all of them.... especially given that Ebonyi receives the lowest federal allocation.

Having noted the above, I wish we can use this and other platforms to expose and correct the anomalies in our society than using such visits to score cheap political points.

I agree with you 200%. Ebonyi has a lot of challenges and receives the least amount amongst all States in Nigeria but most people never bare that in mind when making comparisons. In fact the Southeast as a geo-political zone receives less than some States in Nigeria. The survival of the Southeasterners including Ebonyi is more or less from mass migration out of their homeland. Ebonyi has a lot of potentials which I see as realisable in an exclusive Igbo country than in present day Nigeria. God bless Ebonyi and Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by idumuose(m): 1:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

I've been busy making money When I'm done I'll take a one week break to Imo State and stun the blackmailers and liars with pictures from the "most beautiful State in Nigeria". Many haters will die in their sleep.
@ the highlighted,welcome to nairaland where everybody is a millionaire

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by idumuose(m): 1:23am On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo: I've been busy making money
grin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by idumuose(m): 1:30am On Aug 02, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes! Your Head Dey There!
Ok.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by idumuose(m): 1:46am On Aug 02, 2014
This guy/lady called NgwereUkwenu (Female) is also Cleverly(Male)

NgwereUkwenu +Cleverly =Hermaphrodite.

If this guy/lady is confused or lying about his gender,how can trust his judgement on his photo trip she/he is presently undertaking?

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by AustineE1: 2:02am On Aug 02, 2014
idumuose:
We know the cult members on nairaland.
thats far from it and of course i do not share thesame political ideology with Ngeneukwenu and when you check my posts you will know where my loyalty lies!..i may nt really be a strict PDP man but i remain a core GEJITE!and every human society appreciates the fact that being a gentlemen does nt imply uniformity of ideas.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by idumuose(m): 2:22am On Aug 02, 2014
If you are a supporter of Jonathan then i will withdraw my statement.Thank you.
AustineE1:
thats far from it and of course i do not share thesame political ideology with Ngeneukwenu and when you check my posts you will know where my loyalty lies!..i may nt really be a strict PDP man but i remain a core GEJITE!and every human society appreciates the fact that being a gentlemen does nt imply uniformity of ideas.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by fx45(m): 4:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes:
Hmmm… I see wink
That your exposition on her was very dense . tongue
My brother the truth has to be told. I owe Nairalanders the obligation and responsibilty of exposing the serial husband beater. If they ban me again, I will still resurrect...
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by fx45(m): 4:49am On Aug 02, 2014
Abagworo:

I agree with you 200%. Ebonyi has a lot of challenges and receives the least amount amongst all States in Nigeria but most people never bare that in mind when making comparisons. In fact the Southeast as a geo-political zone receives less than some States in Nigeria. The survival of the Southeasterners including Ebonyi is more or less from mass migration out of their homeland. Ebonyi has a lot of potentials which I see as realisable in an exclusive Igbo country than in present day Nigeria. God bless Ebonyi and Igboland.
Do U believe in an exclusive Igbo country? Why are U hellbent on foisting an old senile Buhari on Nigerians? Let's not talk about the Islamic extremism in him... Just explain to me Ur love for the extremist party. If Ur mentor Rochas decamps today(which is very likely), will U also port with him?

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Descartes: 5:24am On Aug 02, 2014
fx45:
My brother the truth has to be told. I owe Nairalanders the obligation and responsibilty of exposing the serial husband beater. If they ban me again, I will still resurrect...
I was trying to read it later on that very day, and found out that all has been deleted with your account nowhere to be found.
She needs a Clinical Psychology for mental evaluation ASAP tongue

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by fuckluv(f): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2014
cool
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by lionduke(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2014
please make sure you visit the ochudo city, ofurekpe water scheme, girls technical college agba, ochudo international market, Federal university ndufu alike, ikwo rice modern rice mill, etc those are evidence of fresh air, I can be your tourist guide if you So wish.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by customized07: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2014
Am yet to see any picture from the OP who stressed himself travelling through 7-8states on road just to take pics from abakaliki.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by cerzo(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2014
remb ebola virus is on spread..be careful of hw u travel
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Blackfire(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2014
berem: Abagworo kedu? Where have you been all these while? Mmadu anaghi ahuzi gi na nairaland. smiley wink
omo lo hustle,awon ebi asa jeun
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2014
where is the pics Nah
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2014
fx45:
Do U believe in an exclusive Igbo country? Why are U hellbent on foisting an old senile Buhari on Nigerians? Let's not talk about the Islamic extremism in him... Just explain to me Ur love for the extremist party. If Ur mentor Rochas decamps today(which is very likely), will U also port with him?

You don't know Abagworo one bit. I believe wholeheartedly in Republic of Igboland but I'm against Biafra because non-Igbos are involved in it. I'm never hell bent on supporting any candidate but I will always support what will be for the good of Nigeria from the choices available. Buhari is better than Jonathan in everything and especially anti-corruption and security records. That does not mean I will prefer him over Okorocha or Amaechi.

Finally I'm not even in any political party and my total support for Amaechi and Okorocha started from their PDP and APGA days. I remain a man of justice and non-partisan Igbo man that wants everything good for Igboland in particular and Nigeria in general.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by chinolization: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2014
I must not mince words but you are a wicked, frustrated envious soul! Your jealous nature will surely kill you one day!

Onitsha-Awka-Enugu federal dual-highway is getting maximum attention, expansion and remodeling. Infact Onitsha axis of the road has been fully completed..making is it one of best roads in the SE. The Onitsha-Awka dual-highway is presently being reconstructed by CCC/NigerCat. That road will be amongst the best roads in Nigeria when completed. I equally know that the Enugu-Ebonyi road is also ongoing.

The only road that is in bad condition in the SE are the ones in Imo state particularly the Owerre axis of the Imo-PH road. If your ranting is to make Igbos change their mind on GEJ then you have failed. Go and sort yourself out with the FG and know why the federal roads in Imo state are in such a sorry and deplorable condition. Even the state roads in Imo state are equally in sorry state. Is that FG's fault too? Onitsha-Owerre federal road was also completed by GEJ..

Below is the Owerre section of the Imo-PH federal highway..

Its GEJ till 2019!

[s]
Abagworo:
Don't worry about Abakaliki roads because they are not the focus of the thread. I've not been to Abakaliki for the past 2 years and I've not gone to Lagos or Abuja by road. My comments are based on citizen reports and Ore-Benin is good just like Onitsha to Owerri 99% completed by Yar'Adua government. What I expect is pictures of bad road taken between Onitsha and Abakaliki on the federal highways while I expect a beautiful picture of smooth marked highway between Ore and Benin and between Niger bridge and Ziks roundabout Onitsha. The rest will be bad sight to behold.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2014
chinolization: I must not mince words but you are a wicked, frustrated envious soul!

Onitsha-Awka-Enugu federal dual-highway is getting maximum attention, expansion and remodeling. Infact Onitsha axis of the road has been fully completed..making is it one of best roads in the SE. The Onitsha-Awka dual-highway is presently being reconstructed by CCC/NigerCat. That road will be amongst the best roads in Nigeria when completed. I equally know that the Enugu-Ebonyi road is also ongoing.

The only road that is in bad condition in the SE are the ones in Imo state particularly the Owerre axis of the Imo-PH road. If your ranting is to make Igbos change their mind on GEJ then you have failed. Go and sort yourself out with the FG and know why the federal roads in Imo state are in such a sorry and deplorable condition. Even the state roads in Imo state is equally in sorry state. Below is the Owerre section of the highway. Onitsha-Owerre federal road was also completed by GEJ..

Its GEJ till 2019!

You are a coward Chino! You are supporting the injustice against Igbos just because of peanuts. I will still repeat what I wrote earlier.

The only road that runs through the Southeast that is dualized and in 100% good state is the Onitsha/Owerri road. The rest are death traps claimed to be under construction but not completed. Prove me wrong you coward.

The Onitsha/Owerri road was 99% complete when Yar'Adua died. What was remaining was a 2km stone-based portion inside Ihiala LGA.

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by sarutobie(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2014
chinolization: I must not mince words but you are a wicked, frustrated envious soul! Your jealous nature will surely kill you one day!

The only road that is in bad condition in the SE are the ones in Imo state particularly the Owerre axis of the Imo-PH road. If your ranting is to make Igbos change their mind on GEJ then you have failed. Go and sort yourself out with the FG and know why the federal roads in Imo state are in such a sorry and deplorable condition. Even the state roads in Imo state are equally in sorry state. Is that FG's fault too? Below is the Owerre section of the highway. Onitsha-Owerre federal road was also completed by GEJ..

Its GEJ till 2019!

[s][/s]
chino "onye-osee foto" lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians In Dubai.-please, I Need Your Advise / General Enquires About Turkey / TOUR TO EAST AFRICA------------ My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.