Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! (10104 Views)

Abakaliki In Pictures / PHOTOS: Tragic Accident In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Abakaliki In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
fx45:
U must be feeling like one big thing... Imagine a lizard thinking itself a crocodile. I would try as much as possible not to indulge U here just for the sole reason of not derailing this thread. But rest assured that I'll be posting pictures of Ur regular scenes of shame in our neighbourhood. U know now... And please don't quote me. Adios!
what is this fool saying? So many mentally rettarded cretins on nairaland. Smh
grin grin

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by agabaI23(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
achi4u: Agaba123 you are correct but work is still going on,he will surely finish it.

@Op I have read and seen the purpose of this ur thread, to ridicule SE and GEJ government?
Please, Do we have two evergreen or Nogzievergreen in this forum?
I hear you
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Ryabcool(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2014
Ishilove:
See joblessness. Smh undecided
but it wasn't jobless when chino did it? Lets not be bias here.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2014
Enugu/Onitsha expressway, Nteje, Anambra State.

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by phantom(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin......... abagworo,how old is that picture?
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2014
phantom: grin grin grin......... abagworo,how old is that picture?

Yesterday's picture. 02/08/2014
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Abagworo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Enugu/PH expressway Osisioma, Abia State.

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by chinolization: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abagworo you are a born silly ediot!

I repeat all the federal roads in the East are at various degrees of completion. Onitsha/Enugu road is presently under reconstruction by CCC/NigerCat, and am also aware that the PH/Aba road is equally ongoing because people have plied that road in the recent time.

The worst and the only unmotorable road in the East if not Nigeria at the moment is the Owerre axis of the Imo/PH road. Below is the picture as at few days ago. The situation at the Owerre end is getting worse by each passing day, the road may cause epidemic if care is not taken!

Go and ask you rabble-rouser governor to get to work instead of running all over the place..

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by chinolization: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
These are some of the roads in Imo state! Are you still going to blame FG/GEJ for this gross incompetence?

1. Road at Mbaise near Owerri

2. Road at Naze near Owerri

3. Road that leads to Imo State Teaching hospital (IMSUTH) Orlu

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nuzo1(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Largas:
Does Elechi plan to complete the Ocho Udo project and International market before leaving office?

I read the only projects he won't complete is the new EBSU Permanent site and the water stations.

Can you clarify this?

1. Its unrealistic to expect Ocho Udo city to be completed before 2015. Even old cities are never completed not to talk of an entire new city being built from ground zero. Its a continuneus process. However, it will interest u to know that the road network, govt office buildings, street lights and power station are fully completed.

Besides, the project is too strategic to be abandoned by his succesor.

2. From the look of things, International market will be completed before this year runs out. Problem they seem to be having there now is construction of water ways as the location is swampy.

3. Its imparetive to note that he didn't start the Ebsu project. Matter of fact, his predecessor; Sam Egwu has completed the academic blocks before leaving office. Elechi's project there is fencing and hostel blocks.

Just like Ochoudo, Ebsu is a contineus project. Its likely not to be entirely completed before 2015.

All these projects can be completed within 6 months if theres fund tho, of which Ebonyi who receives the least allocation from fg does not have.

It also looks like some folks for various VALID reasons like inflated contracts, nepotism and shody work petitioned the fg not to release the N15billion bond the state govt requested for.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by achi4u(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2014
Nuzo1:

1. Its unrealistic to expect Ocho Udo city to be completed before 2015. Even old cities are never completed not to talk of an entire new city being built from ground zero. Its a continuneus process. However, it will interest u to know that the road network, govt office buildings, street lights and power station are fully completed.

Besides, the project is too strategic to be abandoned by his succesor.

2. From the look of things, International market will be completed before this year runs out. Problem they seem to be having there now is construction of water ways as the location is swampy.

3. Its imparetive to note that he didn't start the Ebsu project. Matter of fact, his predecessor; Sam Egwu has completed the academic blocks before leaving office. Elechi's project there is fencing and hostel blocks.

Just like Ochoudo, Ebsu is a contineus project. Its likely not to be entirely completed before 2015.

All these projects can be completed within 6 months if theres fund tho, of which Ebonyi who receives the least allocation from fg does not have.

It also looks like some folks for various VALID reasons like inflated contracts, nepotism and shody work petitioned the fg not to release the N15billion bond the state govt requested for.
Exactly what is happening but I thought they've borrowed that money?
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Racoon(m): 6:21am On Feb 06, 2021
Mogidi:
Weather you fly or not I still believe you're a "winch".
grin Madam Cleverly aka NgeneUkwenu.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by RioCarputo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
hmmmm
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by IJOBA11: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hotels In Benin City / FG Fixes Dates To Reopen Kano, Enugu, PH Airports For International Flights / Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooting: Suspect In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.