Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (202509 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Rayjoel:
I have gotten d admission. I was offered international business management
Didn't you present your transcripts? You sent your docs to the school and you were offered admission, that's no embassy biz since the school is satisfied with it.

You should have explained yourself and present the other result to the woman.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Rayjoel:
Portugal embassy
which school where u admitted
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shey dis pple wan just chop our 55k for nothing?
Any news?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
moneybag100:
Shey dis pple wan just chop our 55k for nothing?
Any news?
Calm down brother, the lawyer just came to my place this morning. He called me on phone when he almost reached my place. However, he has done what he came for. He told me it's because of courts that is on strike makes the processing slow like never before. Now, they ve got to ignore the court part of the processing because of some students that's going to resume school by February.

You stay in Ilorin, right? He wanted to come down to Ilorin from my place and I even tried to influence his movement to Ilorin but later changed his mind because of time. So, relax because he will be at your place too , very soon. Besides, I paid 45k at the embassy cos of my location.

I have wanted to update the thread but was busy. I wish everybody good luck.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Demaejy:

Calm down brother, the lawyer just came to my place this morning. He called me on phone when he almost reached my place. However, he has done what he came for. He told me it's because of courts that is on strike makes the processing slow like never before. Now, they ve got to ignore the court part of the processing because of some students that's going to resume school by February.

You stay in Ilorin, right? He wanted to come down to Ilorin from my place and I even tried to influence his movement to Ilorin but later changed his mind because of time. So, relax because he will be at your place too , very soon. Besides, I paid 45k at the embassy cos of my location.

I have wanted to update the thread but was busy. I wish everybody good luck.
Oh, this is encouraging and more hope then.
Yes I stay in ilorin....so when is he planning on coming? May be he will do all this week.
Thanks for update.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please what is the work of the lawyer ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2015
It is well.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2015
moneybag100:

Oh, this is encouraging and more hope then.
Yes I stay in ilorin....so when is he planning on coming? May be he will do all this week.
Thanks for update.
Yes, he will get to you this week.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 28, 2015
ikswiss:
Please what is the work of the lawyer ?
Verification of submitted docs.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
NAWAOOO...make una no Vexoo, you guys are just squandering your hard currency on things that isn't required to do...Well i have no say on Nigeria system but i don't think lawyer is needed for ur document verification...Am helping my friend with his admission in ipb and everything was great and will be going for his visa soon.... And the Cameroon guys have nothing to do with the visa delay,as am writing now i have a friend who came to my place from Cyprus to obtain a Lithuania visa and the have been telling him come today come tomorrow but at the end they will give him visa becos the Immigration home office have other immigration cases to process (asylum cases and reunification etc)....Hope you guys know that the embassy has no say on your visa approval but the home country Immigration office do after getting ur application....So brothers/sisters think twice before spending and have patient....
Demaejy:

Verification of submitted docs.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
ikswiss:
NAWAOOO...make una no Vexoo, you guys are just squandering your hard currency on things that isn't required to do...Well i have no say on Nigeria system but i don't think lawyer is needed for ur document verification...Am helping my friend with his admission in ipb and everything was great and will be going for his visa soon.... And the Cameroon guys have nothing to do with the visa delay,as am writing now i have a friend who came to my place from Cyprus to obtain a Lithuania visa and the have been telling him come today come tomorrow but at the end they will give him visa becos the Immigration home office have other immigration cases to process (asylum cases and reunification etc)....Hope you guys know that the embassy has no say on your visa approval but the home country Immigration office do after getting ur application....So brothers/sisters think twice before spending and have patient....
. So what r u trying to say..I can't really get ur point..are u saying the verification is not needed or ?..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Read what I wrote properly you will understand my points.
Thanks
idoo4love:
. So what r u trying to say..I can't really get ur point..are u saying the verification is not needed or ?..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 11:10am On Jan 28, 2015
ikswiss:
Read what I wrote properly you will understand my points.
Thanks
due to what you said.r u helping a friend to apply from Nigeria. If not from Nigeria I think dats the procedure from here.Thanks...and if u have any other way we could by pass that ,pls let us know coz am also planning to go to the embassy nxt for verification .my admission letter is for Feb 2nd

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
ikswiss:
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
ikswiss:

School and embassy instructed us to do something , and you dey tell us say is wrong
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
Demaejy:

School and embassy instructed us to do something , and you dey tell us say is wrong

abi o.. if there were other ways of doing it without the lawyer Omo we too wise to dull our selves to follow this process.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
young man read what i wrote before you start flagging urself in the wrong direction.1) i didn't say is wrong 2) Natalia or the school web page for IPB didn't say you should meet a lawyer well am not sure about other institutes,is boldly written to legalize ur documents in Abuja and then take it to the embassy for the Hague convention legalization.....
Demaejy:

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
ikswiss:
young man read what i wrote before you start flagging urself in the wrong direction.1) i didn't say is wrong 2) Natalia or the school web page for IPB didn't say you should meet a lawyer well am not sure about other institutes,is boldly written to legalize ur documents in Abuja and then take it to the embassy for the Hague convention legalization.....
ikswiss we r not been rude ,just want to no better that's all...so what u r saying now is that after the Hague convention Legalization u summited ur docs for visa ...kindly explain in detail
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ipb admission process requires that u get ur documents legalized from ur home country ministry and after that take them to the Portuguese embassy for the Hague legalization and after every thing you now send ur documents to the school which will process ur admission letter....Regarding ur visa you go on the Portuguese embassy web page and check requirements needed and submit ur documents that's all....As i said before i really don't know Nigeria system since am not living in Nigeria now.
Thanks
idoo4love:
ikswiss we r not been rude ,just want to no better that's all...so what u r saying now is that after the Hague convention Legalization u summited ur docs for visa ...kindly explain in detail
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Guys here I need your help..
My visa requirements says Waec Result MUST be authenticated by the Federal Ministry Of Education
People are telling me that the Federal Ministry Of Education don't authenticate waec only Federal high court.
My questions are
1) is it true
2) iI finished secondary school last year so my original result is not yet out only the Statement of resultwwhich I used for applying...
3)can the Federal Ministry Of Education authenticate the Statement of result?

NB:country not Portugal.
Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thanks a lot
ikswiss:
Ipb admission process requires that u get ur documents legalized from ur home country ministry and after that take them to the Portuguese embassy for the Hague
legalization and after every thing you now send ur documents to the school which will process ur admission letter....Regarding ur visa you go on the Portuguese embassy web page and check requirements needed and submit ur documents that's all....As i said before i really don't know Nigeria system since am not living in Nigeria now.
Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cc: Idoo4love ikswiss moneybag100 demaejy gowaga68
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
tdayof:
My visa requirements says Waec Result MUST be authenticated by the Federal Ministry Of Education
People are telling me that the Federal Ministry Of Education don't authenticate waec only Federal high court.
My questions are
1) is it true
2) iI finished secondary school last year so my original result is not yet out only the Statement of resultwwhich I used for applying...

Thanks

1, It's not true, FME do authenticate your results (WAEC and NECO)
2, all they need is your statement of result which at FME you would need some copies to sign and Authenticate for you and they will keep a copy in your file with them.
3 Yes.

NB: you have to authenticate before you go to Foreign Affairs. (both WAEC and NECO)
peace.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mate...
Mate what you do is go to the ministry which is in Abuja with ur original and photocopy of ur weac then it will be legalized..
tdayof:
My questions are
1) is it true

Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
gowaga68:

1, It's not true, FME do authenticate your results (WAEC and NECO)
2, all they need is your statement of result which at FME you would need some copies to sign and Authenticate for you and they will keep a copy in your file with them.
3 Yes.

NB: you have to authenticate before you go to Foreign Affairs. (both WAEC and NECO)
peace.
alright thanks but am I to go in person? Thanks @ikswiss
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2015

tdayof:
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
tdayof:
Cc: Idoo4love ikswiss moneybag100 demaejy gowaga68
Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs will authenticate your result for you. First take it to Ministry of Education then Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They will authenticate your statement of result.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
ikswiss:

saw the post already
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Demaejy:

Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs will authenticate your result for you. First take it to Ministry of Education then Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They will authenticate your statement of result.
alright thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
tdayof:

you can send someone or go by your self.

as said by one of the contributor that you go with you original result and on your case you dont have one yet...

I saw people that came without original and their result were authenticated.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
smiley
tdayof:
saw the post already

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.