Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (205033 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2015
@Demajy any news from d embassy yet
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Also expecting call from embassy anytime hopefully next week because the lawyer went to my school yesterday and got all done.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
moneybag100:
Also expecting call from embassy anytime hopefully next week because the lawyer went to my school yesterday and got all done.
okay,has demajy gotten a call from them?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
idoo4love:
@Demajy any news from d embassy yet
No news bro
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
emmanuel90:
Anybody know about Luxembourg?
www.en.uni.lu/students/useful_information_from_a_to_z/enrolment_fees
could not locate remote server
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
TheRoyalprince:

I'm not here to give you fish. I'm here to teach you how to catch fish. The internet is there for you to get whatever info you want. Use www.bachelorsportal.com to get list of school that teaches in English and the courses.

Admission duration varies from one school to another but from my experiences the maximum duration is 4-5 weeks.

Admission requirement also varies from one school to another. The major docs required are: Int'l passport data page, SSCE result, Uni Transcript/result for PostGD and other educational docs.

Bros I have contacted IPB international office for an undergraduate Problem I was as to authenticate my documents how do I go about that which office do I go to? What is Hague convention apostille stamp? Do I need TOEFL to apply?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
TheRoyalprince:

Acceptance Letter.

Did you authenticate and legalize you Docs before applying? Where you admitted? Pls what the webSite of the school?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2015
moneybag100:

Yes.

Please what doc did you authenticate @ mins of Edu and foreign affairs and how Much did it cost.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 05, 2015
idoo4love:
dats only for visa processing

So what is he Legalizing for 55k just waec result and transcript? Naija!!!!!!
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 1:45am On Feb 05, 2015
nunogomez:

So what is he Legalizing for 55k just waec result and transcript? Naija!!!!!!
Bro, it would be good for you to read the whole thread. None is asking or will collect 55k for legalizing your docs but the said amount is what may be charged at the Embassy for verification.
I hope you now understand?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 05, 2015
gowaga68:

Bro, it would be good for you to read the whole thread. None is asking or will collect 55k for legalizing your docs but the said amount is what may be charged at the Embassy for verification.
I hope you now understand?

I took my time to read the whole thread, My Prayers are with those awaiting Visa. You will all smile @ the end. I just have to chill a little before I proceed with my application.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2015
nunogomez:

I took my time to read the whole thread, My Prayers are with those awaiting Visa. You will all smile @ the end. I just have to chill a little before I proceed with my application.

amen.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2015
nunogomez:

Amen
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Rayjoel(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please how much do dey charge for authentication in the foreign affairs and ministry of education
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rayjoel:
Please how much do dey charge for authentication in the foreign affairs and ministry of education
Ministry of education is 200 per document while foreign affair I think is 500 to 1k.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
gowaga68:
This lady shaaaaaaaa,lol.
Have you done your submission at the embassy for verification process?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
moneybag100:

Have you done your submission at the embassy for verification process?
Not yet o but will be doing that on Monday. How far with yours? Was thinking you guys will be called this week o.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
moneybag100:

Ministry of education is 200 per document while foreign affair I think is 500 to 1k.
Those are the official price but he should go with some more cash. As of FA its 1k or more per document.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2015
Portugal nor wan answer
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2015
troubled:
Portugal nor wan answer
answer based on what
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tlk2Prince(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
gowaga68:

Those are the official price but he should go with some more cash. As of FA its 1k or more per document.
Foreign Affairs is 300 per document normal process(3 to 5 workin days) yl u can aswell getit asap with 1.5k per document..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Rayjoel(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
I was charged 2.5k per document 4 d both.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
tlk2Prince:
Foreign Affairs is 300 per document normal process(3 to 5 workin days) yl u can aswell getit asap with 1.5k per document..
I know of that. We are saying the same thing but who will want to spend all those days waiting for his documents signed by FA? Its better to pay the said 1k or so.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 7:22am On Feb 10, 2015
Good morning guys....wassup ,any updates yet..
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2015
gowaga68:

I know of that. We are saying the same thing but who will want to spend all those days waiting for his documents signed by FA? Its better to pay the said 1k or so.
guys chill the thing doesn't look like a stamp but a seal... It has no ink is that how yours looks like too?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 8:08am On Feb 10, 2015
tdayof:
guys chill the thing doesn't look like a stamp but a seal... It has no ink is that how yours looks like too?
yes
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Demaejy:

No news bro
Any call yet?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Rayjoel(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2015
Anyone dat has d lawyer's fone number?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2015
moneybag100:

Any call yet?
No call yet.. I'm damn tired. I heard the embassy has changed their address , not in Usman street again. Do you have that lawyer's phone number with you, the one he used to call you before he came. I would like to ask him if he has given the feedback of our documents to the embassy. School is resuming very soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (60) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.