Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (202733 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2015
moneybag100:

I am not using ipb for visa processing, am using UTAD.
Ok, but don't you want to attend ipb?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2015
moneybag100:

Nothing o...but he wasn't happy when going cos he was in hurry and so hasty to go back to lagos....I took some of his time cos I have to take him to cafe to print my new admission letter and for the fact he didn't get to go to my school today makes him total sad cos he will have to come again to kwara...but I guess he will be coming from oshogbo cos he's planning to visit oshgbo next week for an applicant.
Since he has collected your admission letter and photograph, and your school is not in kwara, i guess he won't come to kwara again. He would rather go ur school without ur knowledge.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Demaejy:

Since he has collected your admission letter and photograph, and your school is not in kwara, i guess he won't come to kwara again. He would rather go ur school without ur knowledge.
Oh yea....my school in kwara but not in ilorin but I guess he won't come to me again sha.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Demaejy:

Ok, but don't you want to attend ipb?
let see how it goes after visa....cos too many Nigerians going to ipb and may jeopadize the visacos they may have certain number of visa they can issue for a school.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
moneybag100:
let see how it goes after visa....cos too many Nigerians going to ipb and may jeopadize the visacos they may have certain number of visa they can issue for a school.
That's how it was for UTAD before, but now nko..How many are applying for visa. Not everybody that was given admission will proceed with the visa processing.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demaejy:

That's how it was for UTAD before, but now nko..How many are applying for visa. Not everybody that was given admission will proceed with the visa processing.
have u started ur visa processing
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
Demaejy:

Lol...utad has no student from Nigeria before....this will be their first batch...but ipb has many students already from Nigeria.,,,well let's hope for the best bro it may not matters.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tdayof(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Moneybag100 how far nau
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2015
idoo4love:
have u started ur visa processing
Expecting a call from the embassy to submitting other supporting docs for visa as a lawyer just came to my place last week.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hello guys ,what's happening
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Moana(f): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
moneybag100:

Any major Science curses
Budget Depend on the school fees which I heard its low...like 1400 euro per year if am right....
Are you schooling there?
who does he want to curse with science curses?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by moneybag100: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Moana:
who does he want to curse with science curses?
Corrected....is that all you came to check on this thread?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Moana(f): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
TheRoyalprince:

Please browse the schools and get the info you want. Try bachelorportal.com and masterportal.com. You'll get the courses, tuition and language teaching mode of each school.
It is not rigorous like Austria, I got admission at University of Vienna then when I tried Austria but their pros and cons back me out. A guy convinced me about Norway and he duped me as well. I tried Sweden, and even wrote IELTS for Finland, all went awry. Fortunately, Allah make Portugal my way.
I understand your situation for asking hope it wasn't like Austria legalization. It wasn't but their verification of the docs you're legalizing is rigorous.
bros abeg do the research for me while i just dey flex and chop kolanut grin
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Moana(f): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
moneybag100:

Corrected....is that all you came to check on this thread?
eeeh are we fighting? Haba dont be like this joor
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Moana(f): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
tlk2Prince:
I hardly find the application deadline in most schools in portugal as diz cld make it tedious 4me!!! Rili want to get a beta skul and apply on time so dat I cld have enuf time to process.. @TheRoyalPrince
if you cannot find the deadlines you can always email their admissions and explain to them then they will give you precise dates
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Moana(f): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
holyboss:
Hey guys pls help me out, I want to go to portugal for undergraduate program 2014/2015 session. I have OND at lower credit level with my waec. my budget is 1m per year (accomodation inclusive) also the statement of account I can't provide is around 1m-1.5m....Guyz pls what do u tink and can you suggest schools for me

Na most of all will I av to do some exam before I can be admitted
let me show you a magic trick

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
This lady shaaaaaaaa,lol.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
@moana I barely find all ur post meaningful..am sorry to say,u hardly say something relevant..What's ur conclusion in the whole issue
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Moana(f): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
idoo4love:
@moana I barely find all ur post meaningful..am sorry to say,u hardly say something relevant..What's ur conclusion in the whole issue
whats your own exactly? undecided im just encouraging people to find their info on their own instead of expecting others to do it for them. It takes more time when you expect someone else to spoon feed you, whereas if you do it yourself you will have all you need in no time.

Simple info some people are waiting for hours to get from others is easily accessible in minutes using ordinary google.
Some things only require emailing or calling the admissions or international office so you can get the correct info for a specific school.

But i guess in your case its much more sensible to ask the same question 10times that wont get a satisfactory response.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sorry for been rude ,I now see from own point of view...are also an attending applicant
Moana:
whats your own exactly? undecided im just encouraging people to find their info on their own instead of expecting others to do it for them. It takes more time when you expect someone else to spoon feed you, whereas if you do it yourself you will have all you need in no time.

Simple info some people are waiting for hours to get from others is easily accessible in minutes using ordinary google.
Some things only require emailing or calling the admissions or international office so you can get the correct info for a specific school.

But i guess in your case its much more sensible to ask the same question 10times that wont get a satisfactory response.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Moana(f): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
idoo4love:
Sorry for been rude ,I now see from own point of view...are also an attending applicant
its okay.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Moana(f): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Guys i have just made a very big discovery called visa prepaid cards... Why not use those to make your online payments instead of doing tedious bank transfers that cost more?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by idoo4love: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Moana:
Guys i have just made a very big discovery called visa prepaid cards... Why not use those to make your online payments instead of doing tedious bank transfers that cost more?
okay...more details about it

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Moana(f): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
idoo4love:
okay...more details about it
Enquire on the options of payment and banking details of the university. Go to a local bank that offers prepaid cards get more info on the charges, get one and make transactions with it
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by holyboss: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Moana:
let me show you a magic trick
Oh! did u just mention trick? shocked

I guess i cant wait shocked shocked kiss
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2015
What is B2 English Proficiency ?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Moana(f): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
holyboss:
Oh! did u just mention trick? shocked

I guess i cant wait shocked shocked kiss
the trick being you can google the universities and check their tuition fees individually by yourself
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by muskham(f): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
TheRoyalprince:
Studying in Portugal is a welcome idea. It is a schengen country which your resident permit gives you access and free movement to other 25 schengen countries. They're opportunities in portugal as well but someone just need to know how to speak portuguese language before you can tap into such opportunities as english is not their native nor national language (I don't mean you can't do one or two things as English language speaker).
Portugal is currently facing economic challenge even though they're at the bail out point, the economy is still moving with less effect on job opportunities.

Portuguese Higher institutions are classified into two (2). 1. Universities 2. Polytechnics.

Both Universities and Polytechnics award degree (B.Sc & M.Sc) but only Universities award Ph.D as some Polytechnics were about to start that too very soon (Note: Portuguese Higher Education classified Universities and Polytechnics as one, in short, some Polytechnics have higher ranking and recognition that some universities likewise vice versa.

Portugal Higher Institutions (Uni & Poly) tuition fee are regulated by State Province but as of last year, they have make it open for every school to decide their tuition fee. Nevertheless, they're some schools that are less than 1000 euro and more comparable.

Tuition fee payment in portugal is by 10 months installmental. Let assume your tuition fee for a year is 1000 euro. Your payment plan will be 1000 euro ÷ 10, that is 100 euro per months (very flexible). If you decide to pay it full at a go, good and fine.

Also, you don't have to pay tuition fee before you get your visa and their visa have no bureaucracy. You pay your tuition fee (1st installment) during registration and enrollment in your school.
hi royalprince i need your email address.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by holyboss: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Moana:
the trick being you can google the universities and check their tuition fees individually by yourself
u well so?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Rayjoel(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
How much do dey charge 4 authentication..both foreign affair and ministry of education
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by gowaga68: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Moana:
Enquire on the options of payment and banking details of the university. Go to a local bank that offers prepaid cards get more info on the charges, get one and make transactions with it
you mean something like http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/products/e-banking/debit-and-credit-cards/visa-prepaid-card/

d
You are here: Home » Products & Services » E-Banking » Debit and Credit Cards » Visa Prepaid Card

A Visa branded international payment card issued over the counter at FirstBank branches and enables payments at over 28million ‘Point of Sale’ locations and cash withdrawals from over 1.8million ATMs worldwide, wherever the Visa logo is displayed.
Features
Target Market
Benefits to Cardholder
Benefits to Corporate Clients
Cost/Fees
Frequently Asked Questions
Must I have an account before I can apply?

Visa prepaid card can be purchased by both existing customers and non-customers of the bank with minimum KYC
What is the Cost implication?

Please see Fees Schedule above
Can the card be used outside Nigeria?
Yes, both card variants (Naira and Dollar) can be used abroad. However the currency of the country of use will be dispensed for ATM withdrawal
Can the Visa prepaid card be linked to a customer’s existing accounts?
No, all prepaid cards have a dedicated Card Account opened specifically for that purpose
Can existing customer view his Card account details via FirstOnline?

Yes. This is possible only when card account is opened with the customer’s existing “Customer ID”
Is the 3% ($3 in case of USD) ATM transaction fee per withdrawal or per month?

The 3% and $3 ATM withdrawal charge is per transaction
Is there any annual maintenance fee?

No annual maintenance
Is there a minimum balance on the re-priced card?

No Minimum balance on Card Account
What is the Cards life span?
Two years
What is the maximum amount that can be loaded on this card?

No limit to what can be loaded on the card account
Can the daily limit be increased for withdrawal via ATM, POS/internet upon customer’s request?

Yes, however full KYC must be carried out before such increase. Kindly advise customers to apply for our premium cards in the event they want to perform large ticket transactions
How can non-customer get their Card Statement?

Prepaid Card statement is sent to customers email on a monthly basis, provided eBusiness is advised of the email address
What if I have a complaint?

If you have a complaint, contact your branch or call 0700FIRSTCONTACT (0700-34778-2668228)or email firstcontact@firstbanknigeria.com
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Moana(f): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2015
gowaga68:

you mean something like http://www.firstbanknigeria.com/products/e-banking/debit-and-credit-cards/visa-prepaid-card/

d
You are here: Home » Products & Services » E-Banking » Debit and Credit Cards » Visa Prepaid Card

yes and the great thing about it is that you can deposit only the amount you want to use and make your online payments

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.